[PC] Fairy Fighting (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
You guys are lucky, until a few versions ago killing a foe with the super attack freezed the game, you had to nearly kill the foe and then use normal attacks to finish him/her off; to beat Fluidhunter was a pain in the ass.
In the last version I played AluaLune was very weak at close distance, alternating jump attacks and rapid kicks made short work of her; the tricky part was to get into short distance due to her projectile and pollen attacks.

Btw: You can change the look of your clone in the last stage by clicking D,E of F (don't know which one it was); once me and the clone both had normal skin with blue hair, imo much more visually appealing than the blue thing.

noice1

Potential Patron
Alas, I am the fail at coordination. I tried executing the super move, as you describe, but I can barely manage to pull it off. I get grabbed instantly with no ability to keep spamming it. I need a macro keyboard or something, it's just not fair. :(

As such I have not been able to reach the bee. But as far as the outfits go, I've documented that in the OP already, thanks for pointing it out though.

chromo1418

Potential Patron
In the folder are many files. First, that you need is the 05_Alraune.player file. Delete it. Then rename the 06_Bee.player or whatever it is called into 05_Alraune.player. Then chose in-game the 5th stage and you should have the Bee as enemy and not the Alraune girl.

noice1

Potential Patron
Your ninja skills are supreme. Also, I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

In other words, it worked :) Where the button-mashing fails, no enemy can beat the power of file referencing!

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
heres a translated version of what it said

100829 VerUP to have .
Fantasy book vault ← ( temporary ) of More Be . (Download Pass: eluku)

※ The game was created by us from other links mentioned in this blog , please do not download .
( It could be up to the malicious file uploader .)

Update location ...
Adding a handful of · ExpandBee techniques ( such things are still not down with this technique . )
* Add meat catcher's skills .
Easy fairy -chan * Fixed SP gauge chamber .
Fairy -chan - Digimon LightBreeze consumption gauge the amount of damage , adjust the collision .
GameOver enemy monsters - when using modified to cut out the screen.

-
One technique that 's able erotic bee extension.
( I start with the first spawning accumulate in the SP gauge is not sucking techniques )
The file was then gripped both aerial and ground into the grip area ,
Itadaka the juice will have your stomach in the air ...
(Mr. Bee MAX SP gauge once and later up to collect spawning mode.
It contains less stock will be no SP )

Meat Catcher attack , but not deer
Non- defense繰Ri出Shimasu heavy attack .
( we may have been blown away in the technical grasp .)

-
This is not to meet with Mr. Rene倒Sanai the bee at the moment ...
Please kill your best .

chromo1418

Potential Patron
Here a list of the newest updates:
Meatcatcher seems to got a new move. An update of the SP system of the fairy. The LightBreeze skill was readjusted in terms of damage and SP. Some change with the game over screen and some technique by ExpandBee.

noice1

Potential Patron
Just a quick poll, does anyone want me to include the translated text from the blog when there's an update? I haven't been doing that strictly because it's a lot of "engrish" and I just try to give a general idea in my own words. If anyone wants me to start doing that, I'll include them from now on (probably under the [ Spoiler ] tag).

Also, weird, he's back to using the U3 file sharer site.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Translation helps, I'm generally too lazy to copy paste it to Google translate these days. Yes, I have reached that point where a few key strokes are too much for me. :(

noice1

Potential Patron
Well you can click on the link to the translated page in Google within my OP, but I could just as easily paste it in here. Also, interestingly, I opened up Translation Aggregator and shot some of the text through other engines, and it did a better job. For example:

" The game was created by us from other links mentioned in this blog , please do not download .
( It could be up to the malicious file uploader .)"

That seems a little strange, but when put through different translators, specifically makes it clear: Don't download this game from anywhere but this blog.

Maybe if I'm not too lazy I could start doing more precise translations :)

noice1

Potential Patron
Updated game.

-ExpandBee has new grasping skill
---only used when SP is maxed; says it will not kill you
---(bad translation) Seems something with the fairy is still being worked on regarding this skill
-Adjusted enemy strength (presumably the bee)
-Bee's other skill was enhanced
-If the fairy is injected with an egg, she'll be limited in ability until she gives birth

Note: I haven't actually gotten the birth to happen, it may be a feature he's working on, but the grab is definitely there. Enjoy.

sickle

Potential Patron
Uh, I was convinced it had just 2 monsters and the small wormies.
Dear god do I suck at this game.

noice1

Potential Patron
Join the club, sickle. Nah, but I should start one.

Did you find the level select and health cheats? Also, a very helpful user chromo above gave a tip for getting Expandbee, since as far as I can find, is otherwise only possible to face if you beat the plant girl Alaulune.

noice1

Potential Patron
Updated..twice! He snuck two in before I could notice.

Some of the changes include:
-Stage Select Bug Fix
-Fixed bug where expand bee attacked laid egg
-Hit box/collision fix
-FairyShoot skill added ("It is strong, instant accumulating, it attacks the middle range.")
-Adjusted WindUpper skill behavior
-WindSlash skill adjusted "so as to penetrate the enemy" (Not sure if that means the kind of penetration you're all thinking)

There's a lot of explanation on the egg-laying, but I can't really make sense of most if it. Important to note is that after Tiki is implanted with an egg, hold down and Weak Kick+Weak Punch (Q+A) to force it out. You won't be able to do anything until you purge it. Phew, I'm just daft and that took way too long to figure out.

Also, there is a fix if you are experiencing problems with running the game, as well. That can be found by visiting the link to the translated page of the blog, posted in my OP. I would just as soon put it here, but, I don't really have any context to give it.

And now, without further blathering, the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
New update.
-Fixed behavior issue during character limitation
-Tsu Bashi strong punch added
-Shorted egg excretion time
-Revised bee to lose half SP after depositing an egg
-Stage Select access to Stage 6!

http://loda.jp/eluku99/?mode=pass&idd=63
Interesting to note is that you can now be attacked and grabbed after an egg is inside you (and it will happen repeatedly). Also note that while you are trying to purge the egg, you are not immune to this either. Best advice is to take it down before it gets a full SP bar. I wish I could tell you what happens after you defeat it, but, I don't have the patience right now to keep trying. Enjoy!

Edit: And a new screen capture, why not. Yes, that is a full SP bar I had. Is it safe to say I really never took the time to master the game? Stage Select for the block and the win.

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
Game updated

I don't have the time right now to meticulously translate the changelog, but I promise to get that up asap. It looks like quite a few interesting changes, including moves and behaviors.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
What I found from playing:
The bee has a new super grab that implants another egg. With two eggs, you can't attack at all, and move VERY slowly. Only way to avoid it is to go completely prone by hitting down. It also has a grab that it can use while you have any eggs, that increases your HP and its SP, meaning you're likely to just get super grabbed again as soon as you get rid of the egg(s).

Looking at the google-translated blog, looks like the breast-implant attacks are coming next.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I haven't figured out how to force an egg out; do I have to hold down Down+Weak Punch+Weak Kick all at once? All she does by this is to lay down flat, and if you can do it that way it takes ages.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
If she's just lying down, then you're doing it wrong. It's pretty obvious when she's trying to get it out.

noice1

Potential Patron
Version 9/26 (65) Update Log
-Corrected some movement issues with the bee
-Additional egg-laying (womb and anal)
-*New move that injects aphrodisiac into the fairy's mouth, used after an egg is laid, it recovers HP/SP
-*Adjusted time of when you could react during egg-laying
-Increased speed of RapidKick
-*Something to do with pressing the down arrow while an egg is deposited.
-*It goes on to mention down + weak punch/weak kick reaction while an egg is in the womb, there's new actions/movement involving it.
*Denotes a rough translation, possibly inaccurate
And as mentioned above by Unrelated, the next skill will be ovipositing the breasts. Fascinating.

Just a note as I finish this post: this entire time I have not been able to download the game and confirm everything, as it seems there are problems with the server (or the files are gone). Being that he says not to go downloading it from other locations, I'm not keen to searching the Internet for it. As such, if anyone can host the latest version, just in case this problem persists, that would be awesome. In any event, please just be patient if you can't download the game.

Someone: Yes, hold down (B) and weak punch+kick (Q+A). It flashes on screen too, just keep holding it down until it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.