[PC] Fairy Fighting (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The MEGA link still works for me. You only need to download the first file, the second MEGA link leads to Wolf's Dungeon.

When you right-click on the file you downloaded select "Unzip to "FairyFighting140525\" or something similar. Then go to said folder and double-click on "FairyFighting.exe".

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
I got WolfsDungeon150510 version and stuck in this moment -
image.png

I attack that block before me but no effect. There is a topic on ulmf but I can't stand them, hundreds posts in single topic of bullshit to find one info is too much.

Most likely reason. . . It's not done yet. Sorry that's not really an answer but Wolf's Dungeon isn't close to finished by any means. I haven't played it in a while but not finished seems like the most likely culprit. (Edit: Just went and played latest version, I hit the block and it broke no problem. Not much afterwards anyway though)

thanks. I appreciate the help. ill try it out./ I tried the 7zip, got it downloaded. then extracted the file. but idk where, I can find it. but I figured oe game on my desktop. gonna keep tryin it. / well I cant figure out how to get it playable. hope I do, it seems like the mega upload link has been deleted or something too. wont let me download the files again. basically, im experimenting. iv tried extracting both files, combining both files, archiving them, I have no clue what to do and theres no videos on it either. I have the two files, fairy fighting 1 and 2 and iv made zip 1 and 2 but.. yeah. wish I knew what to do, this is a pain.. at least im not the only one that cant get it working though.

Once you have both archives extracted all you need to do is, open Fairy Fighting 2, open the folder in there, grab the file that's in there labeled "01Fairy.player" and drop it in Fairy Fighting 1, in the same folder as all the other files and the executable. Then just find the "FairyFighting" exe and open it. If anyone still has issues, I'll gladly do a step by step with pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
ok so, how do I use 7zip and make the files 1 and 2 I downloaded into a playable game.?

So once you've downloaded the two files, you need to extract them. Do this by simply highlighting both of them and right clicking. Once the menu pops up, mouseover "7zip," which will open bring up another menu, then select "Extract Here"
FF1_zps8ffismkc.png

Once you've done that, you should see 2 folders with the same name as the files you extracted. Open both of these.
in the one labeled "FairyFighting 150329_2" (the name varies by date. The "_2" is all that matters). There's just one file called, "01Fairy.player." Take this file, drag and drop it into the the folder labeled "_1," it's filled with a bunch of stuff. Once you do that, double click the file titled "FairyFighting" And it should start right up.
ff2_zpsanipdhwo.png

Hope that helps.

Fallan37

Potential Patron
thank you, it did. I got it to run. has some issues, but it works well enough I appreciate the help. now I just gotta get the wolfs dungeon and among others. thanks again. I should be able to figure out how to do that again.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Eluku upload an "Easy" version of Fairy Fighting:
edit: Removed broken link

Dunno if the AI was made easier or if the commands for the move have been made easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fallan37

Potential Patron
well, new updates for wolfs dungeon, last thing for fairy fighting iv seen was the "easy" download, haven't seen a new post in a while so I figured id post something. a small recap of what I know about new stuff. which as you can see isn't alot

B

BornSinner

oh there it is lmao was about to post a replt to this thread about me not finding the link xD ty mr someone92 xD

crystalorbie

Potential Patron
If I recall correctly, it needs 2 things.

1. The bar in the lower right corner needs to fill all the way and turn yellow. This happens as you play, and I think it only resets when you close the game.

2. You need to survive all 4 contraptions. Holding the down arrow (trying to duck if you changed the keys) will speed up all except one of them, so they do less damage to you, giving more leeway to recover for the next one. The jellyfish is only there to try and force you into the deathtraps at the sides of the fight.

I think the one that can't be sped up is on the left side (of course, it may actually speed up and I never noticed or something...) and with that, good luck!

Issauriu

Potential Patron
Hay guys, just tried to play this game after upgrading to windows 10 all I get when I open it is a 0xc0000022 error, I tried to put it in C: and Desktop locations and ran it as admin, nothing worked any suggestions?

Issauriu

Potential Patron
sorry for the late responce, how do you do that? i have installed a local emulater set to jappanese and still get a error 0xc00000022

J

Joker97478

But the easy version have to be download too or its alerdy with the version ?i if i have to download the easy version can someone help me pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.