Wizard

Writer
Author
Teacher
Destruction of Jessica Reese

Extreme Underground Wrestling, E.U.W for short is an underground wrestling circuit where the fights are more violent and sexual. Mixed matches are the most featured matches in this circuit where the losers will be fucked by the winners. The audience loves this and are looking forward to see female wrestlers being fucked by the victorious male wrestlers

It is Friday night, and a mixed match between Jessica Reese and Great Mero will be held in Extreme Underground Wrestling. In the arena, Jessica is warming up, stretching her arms, legs and hips to limber herself. She is wearing a skimpy red bikini and thong along with black boots. Her outfit shows off her voluptuous curves, making men horny and aroused as they watch her stretch and flex her curvaceous body.

"That's a beautiful sight. I want to see her get fucked." One spectator says.

"I'll gladly volunteer!" Another spectator says.

"She is definitely my type. I'd love to have a piece of that ass."

"And those tits… I wonder how big they are?"

"I'd love to have some fun with that bitch!"

As Jessica finishes warming up, she sees a muscular man approaching the ring, and her expression changes from seriousness to amusement.

"Oh, this must be the Great Mero guy I'll be facing. Well, he's no different from the rest." Jessica says arrogantly, smirking as she looks down on the muscular man entering the ring.

Mero is a tall and muscular man in his 30s, with dark-colored skin and a shaved head. He wears black trunks and black wrestling boots. He has a very toned body, with a six-pack abs, thick pectorals, biceps, a bulky trapezius and deltoids. Pretty much the perfect embodiment of pure masculinity. He has a stern look on his face, showing no signs of amusement.

"You're Jessica Reese, the famous bitch of E.U.W. Well, I have a feeling that you'll lose to me in this match. I don't know if you're going to get fucked or not, but I will do you a favor." Mero says, taking a good look on Jessica's figure, smirking as he does so.

"Fucking a guy like you is the least thing I want to do. So you can keep your cock in your pants." Jessica says arrogantly as she looks down her nose at the man in front of her, sneering. "I have beaten twelve men bigger and stronger than you. I hope you get ready to become my thirteeth conquest…"

Jessica Reese has an impressive record of twelve wins, all of them against male opponents. And after defeating them, she made sure to humiliate them by fucking them in the ass with strap-on, emasculating them in front of the audience as they busted their nuts. The audience certainly enjoyed her dominance, but many also wanted to see the table turned and have her defeated and dominated instead.

"I'd like to see you try." Mero says as he takes a stance, his smirk making his intention crystal clear. He doesn't seem to be worried at the prospect of being defeated by Jessica, as if he is assured of his own victory.

"Don't underestimate me, asshole!" Jessica shouts angrily as she prepares to take a fighting stance. She is well prepared to crush this man's spirit and ravage his asshole in front of the audience, leaving him a broken man, just like how she did to her previous opponents.

"I'll show you that your reign ends here, Reese!" Mero shouts, his voice bellowing in the arena. The audience cheers.

"You're not even my type, so why should I be bothered by you? Now let's see what you've got!" Jessica taunts as she sneers at the man, readying herself to face him.

With that said, the two begin their fight, the bell ringing to indicate the start of the match. At the beginning, Mero and Jessica are evenly matched as the two exchange punches and kicks at each other. And then, Jessica attempts to kick Mero, but the latter blocks her kick and grabs her by her thick, shapely leg. Jessica is shocked as she realizes that Mero is too strong as she is unable to pull her leg away and she is then unceremoniously thrown over his shoulder. She lands on her back with a cry of pain, and the crowd cheers and chants as Mero taunts her.

"Get up, Reese! Let's see how long you'll last." Mero jeers at Jessica as he stares down at her.

Jessica gets up, clearly fuming, and the two start exchanging more blows. Mero attempts to strike Jessica with a fist, but she blocks his punch and counterattacks him with a knee to the abdomen. It doesn't seem to be effective. She then tries to kick Mero at his side, but the latter parries the attack and counters with a hard knee to her stomach.

"Ugghhh!" Jessica is thrown down, but she quickly recovers and stands up. She gasps as she holds onto her stomach, which has a faint bruise on it.

The two continue to exchange punches and kicks at each other, neither side willing to back down. The audience continues cheering, clearly impressed by the skills both wrestlers are displaying.

Jessica attempts to attack Mero again, but he blocks the attack and knees her in the stomach, followed by a hard kick to her side.

"Guh... damn..." Jessica curses as she winces, her beautiful face displaying a pained look.

"What's wrong, Jessica? Did you forget how to fight?" Mero goads the blonde mature woman.

"Grrr... shut up, you piece of shit!" Jessica shouts, growing angry as she fails to gain an upper hand over her male opponent.

"Let's see how you can handle this!" Mero roars as he grabs Jessica and slams her down with a body slam!

"Aahhhh!" Jessica cries out, her breasts shaking from the impact of the slam. Mero then mounts her and begins raining blows on her, punching her on the face, chest and stomach. The crowd cheers loudly as Mero continues to beat up Jessica. "Aahhh!! Aahh ahhhh ahhhh!!" Jessica cries out in pain as she takes all those hits.

"Weak! I haven't even gone all out yet! You're so weak!!" Mero continues taunting Jessica, smirking deviously at the blonde bombshell.

"Urgh...this isn't fair! I haven't been able to counterattack him at all!" Jessica thinks, clearly frustrated by her current situation. She should be the one to dominate, not him!

"Let's wrap this up." Mero speaks out, smirking ominously. The muscular man then locks a submission hold on the female wrestler's arm and twists it, and Jessica cries out in pain.

"Aaahhhhh!!" Jessica cries out in pain, her shapely figure in full view.

"Haha! What's the matter? Can't handle the pain?" Mero laughs before he locks a different submission hold on her. He applies the full nelson submission hold on the woman, bringing his hands onto her inner thighs before he lifts her up, spreading her legs wide. Her thong-covered crotch is in full display! The contour of her pussy lips can be seen as she is held in the full nelson.

"Urgh… no way! I can't escape! Shit!" Jessica thinks as she struggles to break free. A pained look can be seen on her beautiful face.

"Say your prayers, Jessica!" Mero bellows. As he pulls her arms back, Mero starts thrusting his pelvis against her backside. He does this for several times, and the crowd cheers as he does so. Jessica's breasts and thighs jiggle as Mero moves.

"No way… this can't be happening… why can't I fight back?!" Jessica thinks, fear clearly evident in her eyes. Mero continues to grind his crotch against her, and the crowd cheers as he does this. Jessica can feel his erection against her backside.

After a while, Mero then pulls his cock out of his trunks and starts rubbing his his erect shaft against her backside. The crowd cheers as he does so.

"This can't be happening!" Jessica panics. The name "Great Mero" certainly isn't just for show as he seems to be sporting a thick, 8 inches cock that can surely ruin any woman he fucks. Jessica tries to break free, but her effort is in vain. "N-no… no!"

As Great Mero continues rubbing his cock against Jessica's backside, she keeps struggling to break free. She struggles and struggles, but the more she struggles, the tighter his grip is on her. She eventually feels his cock rubbing against her pussy.

"Oh, fuck… stop! This can't be happening! Not this!" Jessica screams in panic as her eyes widen. Mero's cock is teasing her covered slit.

"Just give up, bitch! You know you're going to lose!" Mero barks, taunting Jessica.

"NO!" Jessica screams as she continues struggling. As Jessica struggles, the wrestler continues to grind his cock against her. Jessica is horrified as she realizes that the wrestler's cock is getting harder and harder. "Please… don't do this…" Jessica pleads as tears roll down her cheeks. She shivers as she feels his cock rubbing against her pussy.

"It's over for you, bitch!" Mero taunts as he adjusts his grip on her, pulling her thong aside to expose her pussy.

"NO!!!" Jessica screams, mortified as her pussy is exposed. A small patch of pubic hair can be seen on her mon pubis.

"This is your punishment for being so cocky, Jessica." Mero grins as he positions his cock near her pussy.

"Stop it, please! I'll give you anything, just please don't do this to me! I'm begging you!" Jessica begs. To be overpowered by her male opponent for the first time, Jessica is terrified. As Mero's cock brushes against her spread pussy, her body shivers.

"Too late for that now, bitch! This is your fate, and there's nothing you can do about it!" Mero snarls as he presses the head of his cock against her snatch, ready to shove it in.

"Stop! Don't! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!" Jessica screams, pleading. She has had sex before, being the mother of two daughters, but this will be her first time to be fucked in the middle of the ring.

"Take this! Hrgh!!" Mero shouts as he shoves his cock inside her.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! NOOOO!!!" Jessica screams in agony as her pussy is penetrated by the large cock. Her eyes roll back as she feels the cock reaching deep into her. "OOOH GOD!! NOOOO!!!" Even her ex-husband isn't this big!

"You're mine now, Jessica!" Mero shouts. He pushes his entire length inside Jessica and begins thrusting into her while holding her in the full nelson, pounding her pussy relentlessly. Jessica screams and cries as she is fucked by the man.

"Stop it! Please stop!" Jessica begs piteously, tears rolling down her face. The one-proud woman is being dismantled by the powerful man.

"This is what you fucking deserve! Hrgh! Hrghh!!" Mero growls as he continues fucking her.

"Fuck! No! Oooohhh!!!!" Jessica screams as she is fucked by Mero's large cock. With her legs being spread in the full nelson, the audience can see her cunt being ravaged by Mero's monstrous cock.

"This is your punishment for being a stuck-up bitch, Jessica!" Mero taunts, thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy.

"NOOO!! STOP!!! NOOOOOO!!!" Jessica screams as her body trembles, her love juices squirting out, staining the canvas. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"How does it feel, slut?" Mero taunts as he thrusts harder and faster even after she just cummed.

"Please...just stop! Y-you're tearing m-my pussy!" Jessica screams as tears run down her face. Her expression is so obscene, with her tongue hanging out of her open mouth.

"Your cries are music to my ears! Hrgh!" Mero taunts as he keeps fucking her mercilessly.

"NO!!! NOOOO!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!!" Jessica screams.

Growling hoarsely, Mero then give one final thrust of his cock into her pussy and cums inside her. Jessica trembles as the man shoot his load straight into her womb!

"NOOO!!! UUGHHHH!! URGHH!!!" Jessica groans as she is filled with semen. Her eyes roll back and her tongue lolls out as she is filled up with the man's seed.

"Take it, bitch!" Mero shouts in satisfaction. He then pulls his cock out of her pussy, letting his semen ooze out of her ravaged snatch.

"Ooooghhh… n-nooo…" Jessica whimpers as the hot semen drips out of her pussy. Her body twitches as she has been fucked silly by Great Mero.

"Hahahaha! You're not going anywhere, bitch!" Mero says as he roughly puts her down, breasts first before he yanks her arms, subjecting her to another submissin hold.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" Jessica screams as her arms are held behind her back.

"What's wrong, bitch? Does it hurt? Too bad. I'm gonna do whatever I want to you." Mero says, an evil smile can be seen on his face.

"Please don't do this! I'm begging you, please stop! I'll do anything you want, just please let me go!" Jessica begs. She has never begged in the ring before, but after the intense fucking she has just experienced, her confidence has been shattered.

"Not a chance." Mero replies remorselessly before he pulls her up, getting her on her knees. Then, he slaps her hard across the face.

"Ahhhh!" Jessica cries out as she is struck in the face.

"I'm going to have fun with you, bitch. You're gonna be a good little slut for me." Mero says, staring down at Jessica.

"NO! NO! PLEASE STOP!!!" Jessica begs. She gets slapped again, and she lets out a whimper. "P-please… I'm begging you, stop…" Jessica pleads, choking back sobs.

"If you want me to stop, then beg some more, bitch." Mero demands.

"I-I'm begging you… please stop…" Jessica whimpers.

"Louder, bitch." Mero demands again, giving Jessica another slap.

"P-please stop, sir… please… I-I'm begging you, s-stop it…" Jessica sobs as tears run down her beautiful face.

"Not good enough, bitch. Keep begging." Mero demands some more, slapping her again.

"Please… p-please…stop it, s-sir…please… I'm begging you, p-please don't hurt me anymore..." Jessica whimpers, sobbing.

Mero laughs at her and slaps her hard across the face, this time much rougher than before, and Jessica lets out an agonized scream.

"I love it when you scream, bitch. Let's hear more of it." Mero says.

"PLEASE NO MORE!!! PLEASE STOP IT, SIR!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Jessica screams as she is slapped hard across the face. Not only that, Mero also mixes in some punches.

"Scream louder, bitch! I want to hear more of it!" Mero jeers at her, brutalizing her face and chest.

"AAAIIEEEEE!!! NOOO!!! PLEASEEEE!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Jessica screams as she is hit again and again.

"Ahhh… that's more I like it. Now be a good bitch and suck my cock, bitch." Mero orders, motioning at his cock which is covered in Jessica's juices and his own semen.

"A-Alright." Jessica submissively answers as she gets in front of Mero, kneeling.

"Do it, bitch! You better do a good job." Mero barks, shoving his cock at her face.

"O-okay." Jessica nods meekly.
Grabbing Mero's cock, she then takes his cock into her mouth, wrapping his shaft with her plump lips.

"Good girl." Mero praises, grinning. The audience cheers as Mero forces Jessica to give him a blowjob. He then puts his hands on the back of Jessica's head and pushes his cock deep into her throat.

"Hmmmph!! Hnnnggghhh!!" Jessica whimpers, her eyes widening as she is forced to take his whole length.

Mero keeps thrusting his cock in and out of Jessica's mouth, causing her to gag and choke. Taking the whole length of his cock down to the hilt, Jessica can't breathe, and her eyes roll up.

"Hrmmmphhh!!" Jessica gurgles, her saliva dribbles down her chin.
Mero then grabs her head and slams it onto his cock.

Mero then cums in her mouth, filling her mouth and throat with his hot seed.

"Uuuuhhhhh!!! Hmmm!!! Gggggglllgggg!!!" Jessica gags and chokes. When Mero pulls his cock out of her mouth, Jessica coughs, some of his cum spilling from her lips and nostrils.

"Swallow it, bitch. Swallow it." Mero commands.

Jessica gulps and swallows the cum in her mouth. Then she shows her open mouth, sticking out her tongue to show that she has swallowed it all.

"Good girl." Mero praises her before he slaps her hard. Jessica yelps in pain and whimpers, slumping against the canvas as Mero pulls her up and slaps her ass. "Now let's move on to the next thing, bitch. I'm going to make you my personal slut." Mero smirks darkly.

"Oh god." Jessica gasps, already having an inkling of what's going to happen next.

"Get ready, bitch." Mero tells her as he places her face-down and ass-up on the ground.

"No, please, not this!" Jessica whimpers, realizing what Mero is planning to do.

Mero lifts up Jessica's hips and removes her red thong, exposing her lower half.

"Please, don't…" Jessica pleads tearfully. "D-don't fuck me t-there…"

"Too bad, bitch. I'm gonna fuck you there, and there's nothing you can do about it." Mero snarls before he spreads her ass cheeks and spits on her asshole.

"Oh god, no, not there! P-please!" Jessica cries, sobbing plaintively.

"It's going in, bitch." Mero tells her as he shoves his cock into her asshole. His cock is sufficiently lubed thanks to Jessica giving him a blowjob earlier, in addition to her juices as well.

"Uuugggghhhh!!!! Oh god, no! No!" Jessica whimpers. "NGHUHHHHH!!!" Her tongue hangs out as she gasps and pants like a bitch in heat.

"That's it, bitch. Take it!" Mero grunts as he continues plowing into her asshole.

"Oooohhhhh! It hurts!" Jessica cries. "It hurts!! Noooo!!!"

Mero continues fucking Jessica anally, ravaging her asshole. Her plump ass-cheeks jiggle each time Mero plows into her. "Take it, bitch! Take it!" Mero grunts. "You're never going to forget this, bitch."
"Ooooohhhhh!! Aaaahhhh!!" Jessica whines. "Ahhhhhh!! It hurts! Oh god, it hurts! Oooohhhh!! Please! S-stoooop!!! Ooohhhhh!" Jessica screams.

"I love seeing your ass shake and jiggle! I love watching your juices running down your legs! I love seeing that slutty face of yours! Hrghh!!" Mero groans as he keeps moving back and forth. He can feel that he is about to reach his climax, and soon enough, he cums inside her asshole, filling her rectum with his hot semen.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!! Uuuuuuuuuggghhhh!!!! Uuuuugghhh!!!" Jessica cries, her body trembling as Mero cums inside her asshole.

"I love seeing you helpless and powerless, crying and begging for me to stop." Mero says, grinning as he pulls out his cock.

"Uuughhh… ooghhh… Jessica whimpers. Her gaping asshole is leaking with semen, and her body trembles as the hot liquid drips down to the canvas.

"Tell me, Jessica, are you going to be a good bitch and obey me from now on?" Mero asks with threatening voice. Then, he shoves his cock into her asshole again, and Jessica screams again.

"Aaaahhhh!! Aaaahhhh!!! Nooo!! Not again!!! It's too much! It hurts too much!" Jessica cries and sobs.

"Come on, tell me, bitch." Mero taunts, pounding her roughly, his hips slapping against her plump ass-cheeks.

"Please stop! I'm begging you! I can't take any more! It's too much, it's too much!!!" Jessica cries out, her face showing both signs of pain and pleasure.

"Say that you're going to obey me, and I'll stop, bitch." Mero commands as he smirks devilishly.

"I'll obey! I'll obey! Please stop! I can't take it anymore! Please stop!" Jessica cries out desperately.

"Are you sure, bitch?" Mero taunts.

"Yes! Yes! I'll obey! I'll do whatever you want! I'll be your slave! I'll do anything, just please stop! Please stop, please! I can't take it anymore, please stop, it's too much, it's too much!!!" Jessica pleads.

"Hahaha! You've finally accepted your fate, bitch. This is what you get for being so arrogant." Mero sneers at her.

"Please…" Jessica sniffles.

"What is it, bitch?" Mero asks demandingly.

"P-please… t-take it out… I-I can't take it anymore… I can't stand it...it's too m-much..." Jessica whines pathetically. Her face is a mess, with tears streaking down her cheeks and semen and snot dripping from her nostrils.

"Not until you apologize." Mero tells her.

"W-what?" Jessica is shocked.

"Apologize, bitch. Apologize for your arrogance. Apologize for being such a stuck-up bitch." Mero demands.

With her pride and confidence broken, Jessica obeys his command. "I-I'm sorry…" Jessica whimpers.

"Sorry for what?" Mero asks some more.

"I'm sorry… for being arrogant…" Jessica sniffles.

"Who are you, bitch?" Mero demands.

"I am… your bitch…" Jessica answers pitifully.

"Whose bitch?" Mero asks.

"Your bitch." Jessica answers again, sobbing.

"Good. Now tell me what you are, bitch." Mero demands.

"I'm your…your slut." Jessica answers, whimpering.

"Tell me what else you are, bitch." Mero demands some more.

"I'm your toy." Jessica answers, her self-confidence completely shattered.

"And what else, bitch?" Mero asks again.

"I'm your… your whore." Jessica admits.

"What are you, bitch?" Mero taunts.

"Your slave." Jessica answers.

"Whose slave, bitch?" Mero taunts.

"My Master." Jessica answers.

"That's right." Mero smirks. "And who is your master?" Mero asks.

"Mero is my master." Jessica answers, too broken to give any resistance.

"That's right, bitch. Good job. Now tell me how good this feels, bitch." Mero orders.

"It feels… good." Jessica answers. Whatever self-respect she had seems to have gone and thrown out of the window.

"Good girl. You're starting to understand." Mero says. Then, without warning, he thrusts into her again.

"Ahhh!! Uuuuurrggghhh!!! P-Please! D-didn't you say y-you'd stop?! Aahhhhhh!!!" Jessica whines. Despite her grovelling earlier, Mero reneges on his promise and continues punishing her asshole.

"Too bad, bitch. I lied to you. This is your punishment for being such a stuck-up cunt. You should have been grateful that I'm the one who fucked you and not someone else." Mero unashamedly admits his deception as he keeps plowing her.

"NOOOOOO!! PLEASE STOP!!!" Jessica screams as Mero keeps fucking her.

"This is what happens when you underestimate your opponent. You pay the fucking price." Mero mocks her.

"P-PLEASE!!! DON'T!!! NO MORE!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!" Jessica screams.

"Hahaha. I'm not even close to done yet, bitch. But you look like you can't take any more. Look at you, crying and begging me to stop. You're such a weak bitch. I don't know why the crowd even cheers for a bitch like you. You're not even worth it." Mero insults her, increasing the pace of his pounding.

"Ooooohhh!! P-Please!!! Aaaaahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!!! Uuuuuuggghhhhh!!!" Jessica moans and whimpers as she is fucked mercilessly by the man. Her body is covered in sweat, and her hair is disheveled. Her mouth is hanging open, and her eyes are wide and filled with fear and despair. Tears run down her face as she is helpless and powerless against the wrestler's strength. "Uuuurrrgghhh!!! Uuuurrgghhh!!! No!!! PLEASE STOP!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!" Jessica cries as she is fucked relentlessly.

"You're going to remember this moment for the rest of your life, bitch." Mero growls before he cums inside her, filling her asshole with his seed again.

"Ahh!!! Uuurggghh!!!" Jessica winces as she feels Mero's hot cum gushing into her asshole. She has been fucked silly by the man, and as Mero pulls out his cock from her asshole, his semen oozes out, once again dripping to the canvas below.

"You're such a good little slut, aren't you, Jessica?" Mero mocks his opponent, smirking in satisfaction.

"Y-Yes… Master…" Jessica whimpers, thoroughly broken.

"Say it again, bitch."

"Yes… master."

"Again." Mero says.

"Master…please… " Jessica begs. Mero slaps her. "Uhhhn…" She sobs.

"Again, slut." Mero commands authoritatively.

"M-master… y-you're my master…" Jessica whimpers.

"Tell me who's the best, bitch." Mero asks demandingly.

"Y-you're the best, master." Jessica answers, her tone lacking her pride and confidence.

"Who's your master?" Mero demands again.

"Mero is my master." Jessica says.

"Whose master?" Mero asks.

"My Master, Master Mero." Jessica answers.

"That's right, slut. Remember that, and never forget it." Mero smirks as he pulls Jessica up to her knees, slapping her with his slick cock in her face. "Clean it." He commands imperiously.

"Y-yes, master." Jessica stutters, her voice trembling, tears falling down her cheeks as she licks his cock. She looks up at him with pleading eyes as she sucks his cock, his musky scent, his taste and the salty taste of his semen on her tongue making her gag. Not to mention that he had just fucked her in her ass.

"Yeah, that's it, slut. Clean my cock with that vulgar tongue of yours." Mero taunts, grinning sadistically as he thrusts his cock into her mouth and starts face-fucking her. He grabs the back of her head and holds her there, choking her with his cock, causing her to gag and cough.

"Grrppghhh!! Grrppghhhh!!!"

"Fuck yeah, slut. Choke on my cock." Mero grunts as he starts throat-fucking her, the head of his cock pushing down her esophagus, his heavy balls smacking her chin. He fucks her mouth and throat mercilessly, making her gag and choke as she struggles to breathe.

"You like that, don't you, slut? You like choking on my big, fat cock." Mero taunts as he continues fucking her mouth and throat.

Eventually, Mero shoot his load into her mouth, and Jessica is forced to swallow his semen again.

"Uuuuurrrgggghhh!!!" Jessica gags, gurgling on his semen. Then she swallows it all, and submissively, she shows her mouth to show that she has followed his order.

"Good girl. That's a good little slut. You deserve a reward." Mero praises her. He then pins her down and lifts her hips up, his cock penetrating her pussy again.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!!" Jessica gasps.

Mero starts thrusting his hips back and forth, fucking her pussy in the missionary position.

"You're mine now, Jessica Reese. You're all mine." Mero taunts as he keeps pounding her pussy.

"Aaaahhh!! Aaahhhh!!" Jessica cries out.

Mero reaches forward and squeezes her breasts, pinching her nipples.

"Ooohhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhh!" Jessica gasps.

Mero slaps her tits, making them bounce.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Noooo! Noooo!" Jessica cries out.

Mero then pinches her nipples, pulling and twisting them.

"Aaaaahhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh!" Jessica moans and groans. Much to Mero's pleasant surprise, milk spurts out of her nipples. It turns out that Jessica is lactating from the pleasure she's experiencing.

"So, you're lactating, huh? Well, you'll make a great cow." Mero says, grinning sadistically at her.

"N-No, please… stop…" Jessica pleads.

"No chance. This is your fate, Jessica." Mero says.

"NOOOO!!! PLEASE!!!" Jessica screams as Mero squeezes her breasts and milks her, his hips thrusting back and forth, his thick cock stretching her pussy.

"Uuuurggghhhh!!! NOOOOOOO!!! STOP IT, PLEASE!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Jessica screams as she is fucked by the man, his hands squeezing and milking her breasts, his cock pounding her pussy relentlessly.

"Take it, bitch! Take it, you fucking slut!" Mero taunts.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Jessica screams as tears roll down her cheeks.

Mero then slams her face-down and pulls her hips up. He then slaps her ass, and the crowd cheers. "Take it, bitch. Take my cock. Take it deep inside you." Mero taunts as he continues pounding her cunt.

"AAAUUUGGGGHHH!!!" Jessica screams out in both pain and pleasure.

"That's a good little slut. That's a good bitch." Mero sneers at her.

Mero then reaches around and squeezes her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples, and more milk spurts out of her teats.

"Aaaaahhh!!! Aaaahhhhhh!!!" Jessica whimpers.

"You're so damn sexy, Jessica. You're such a great bitch. You should quit being a wrestler and let me fuck you all day." Mero taunts her even more.

"Please… stop…" Jessica begs weakly.

"No way, bitch. You're mine now." Mero says.

Mero then squeezes and pulls her nipples, pinching and twisting them. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Jessica screams.

Once again, Mero fills her up with his semen. Jessica twitches as she slumps against the canvas, her eyes rolling up and her tongue lolling out. It seems that she has been knocked out by the fucking she receives from Great Mero.

Seeing that Jessica is now unconscious, the bell is rung, signifying the end of the match.

"And the winner is Great Mero, via K.O.!" The announcer declares. The crowd cheers as Mero stands up and flexes his muscles. His cock is still erect, dripping with love juices and his semen.

"This is a new low for Jessica. Her arrogant streak has ended here tonight." The announcer says.

Jessica lies on the canvas, her body twitching, cum oozing out of her well-fucked pussy and asshole. Paramedics rush in to check on her before putting her on a stretcher.

"Looks like the paramedics are here, and Jessica will need medical attention. But will she recover from this brutal beating?" The announcer wonders aloud. Mero raises his arms in triumph and celebrates his victory over the fallen woman.

"Great Mero is standing victorious, and Jessica Reese has suffered a humiliating defeat! This match will surely go down in history!" The announcer exclaims.

The crowd cheers and applauds, the noise of the crowd echoing in the arena. Mero then leaves the ring, walking towards the locker room.

"Well, folks, it seems that the winner, Great Mero, has left the ring, and it looks like Jessica is out cold." The announcer says. The once-proud Jessica is now a trembling wreck, and while she may recover eventually, this defeat will surely put a black mark in her record as a wrestler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.