Original Queen of the Campus: A Battle for Glory (1 Viewer)

dgo2man

Writer
Chapter 1: The Encounter

While trying to find her first college class, Trina nervously walked through the university's crowded hallways. She had worked hard to earn her academic scholarship, and now she's eager to begin her studies. Just as she turned the corner, she spotted a familiar face. This was Becky, the snobby rich blonde from California Trina had run into a few times during orientation. Trina remembered Becky berating her and calling her names because her background wasn't as privileged as Becky's.

A sigh escapes Trina as she prepares for a confrontation with her new rival. While Trina attended school on merit alone, Becky's parents paid a lot to send her to university. In the days since orientation, Trina observed Becky's childish and outlandish behavior. It seemed Becky's entire plan for college was to party it away, so she was surprised to see her in class. The idea that someone would waste their parents' money like that was beyond Trina's comprehension. This is especially since so many other needy students could have taken Becky's spot and benefitted from a university education instead.

Trina saw Becky and a group of her friends outside the classroom when she came in. All of them wore designer clothes and carried designer bags, compared to Trina's modest outfit. Trina tried to ignore them and find a seat far away from Becky, but it didn't work. The room was packed, so Trina ended up sitting next to Becky.

Trina thinks, "Yay, another semester of being belittled by Miss High and Mighty.".

"Well, well, well," Becky said smugly. If it isn't Trina, the scholarship student, how does it feel to be surrounded by all of us rich folks?"

In her attempt to ignore the comment, Trina focused on the professor, but Becky was not done yet.

"I can't believe that this school admits people like you. We all know how you got here. Your parents couldn't afford tuition, so you had to work hard to get that scholarship. Give me a break, poor peasant. How about you just drop out right now, so I can pay you to clean my dorm?" Becky laughed and giggled with her friends as she continued.

It was too much for Trina. She turned to Becky and glared at her.

"Well, Becky, I don't have the same kind of money as you, but I do have something you don't: integrity and compassion. Even though you've got your parents' money, you're unlikely to have the respect and admiration of your peers. You're just a spoiled brat who thinks everyone owes you everything."

Trina stood up and stormed out of the classroom, leaving Becky red-faced in shock. Although she knew she had just made a lifelong enemy, she didn't care. After being bullied by people like Becky for a long time, she decided to stand up for herself.

As Trina walked away, she couldn't help but feel satisfied with herself for standing up for herself. After years of being too scared to confront people like Becky, she finally got the courage today to say what she really thought. She knew that things would be even more difficult now, but she was ready for the challenge. She was determined to succeed, no matter what Becky or anyone else thought.

Trina couldn't stop thinking about the altercation with Becky as she walked back to her room. The idea that someone could be so cruel and entitled, especially in a place of higher learning, just didn't make sense to her. While Trina had always anticipated college would be a challenge, she hadn't anticipated facing someone as mean and intimidating as Becky.

Trina noticed a group of students huddled around a makeshift stage as she walked through the quad. Taking a quick detour, she checked out what was happening. After getting closer, she realized it was a poetry reading. Having always enjoyed poetry, Trina stayed and listened hoping the poetry could get her mind off the encounter with Becky from earlier.

Trina saw the passion in the eyes of the first reader, a shy freshman who struggled with his words. The second reader was an upperclassman who captivated the audience with her powerful words. After he had finished Trina asked a girl in the audience, "Who was that?"

The girl replied, "Nate, the star basketball player." Trina found herself lost in the ballad of Nate's poetry, forgetting about her troubles for a brief while.

The event came to an end with Trina making her way back to her dorm room, swooning over the chance to hear more poetry from Nate. The situation was a bit better for her, but she still knew she had a long way to go. She knew that she would have to deal with Becky and her insults again, but she was determined to rise above it all and succeed. Whatever obstacles came her way, she was determined to make the most of her college experience.

Trina felt uneasy as she settled into her dorm room. There was a possibility that she would have to face Becky again in her next class, and she did not know whether she was ready. It took all of Trina's courage to stand up to Becky because she had always been quiet and reserved. As she thought about doing it again, she wasn't sure she had enough energy left to do it again.

Taking a break from studying, Trina called her best friend, Raquel, back home. Having someone to talk to about what happened was helpful to her, and Raquel was always a compassionate listener.

"Hey, Trina," Raquel answered on the first ring. "How's college treating you?"

Her voice was tinged with worry as she replied, "It's been...interesting. I had my first class today, and let's just say I made an enemy."

"What happened?" Raquel asked, concern in her voice.

Raquel was told about Trina's encounter with Becky and the constant stream of insults she received. Becky's cruel behavior shocked Raquel, who could not believe anyone could behave like that.

"Trina, you have to stand up for yourself," Raquel said firmly. "You can't let Becky walk all over you like that. You're a strong, intelligent person and you deserve to be treated with respect."

Trina nodded, even though Raquel couldn't see her. She knew that Raquel was right, but it was easier said than done. Trina had always struggled with standing up for herself and wasn't sure if she had it in her to keep fighting.

"I know, Raquel," Trina replied. "I just don't know if I have it in me to keep fighting. It's easier to just ignore her and try to stay out of her way."

"Trina, you can't let Becky win," Raquel said. "You have to show her that you won't be bullied. It may not be easy, but I know you can do it. You're stronger than you think."

Trina took a deep breath and tried to let Raquel's words sink in. She knew that her friend was right, but it was still hard to face the thought of going up against Becky again. Trina decided to try to focus on her studies and put the confrontation with Becky out of her mind, at least for now.

As the night wore on, Trina found herself getting more and more anxious. She couldn't stop thinking about the confrontation with Becky and what the next day would bring. Trina knew that she would have to face Becky again, but she wasn't sure if she was ready. She just hoped that she could find the strength to stand up for herself, no matter what.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Trina fell into a restless sleep. She dreamed of confrontations with Becky and woke up feeling more drained than ever. As Trina prepared for her classes, she couldn't shake the dread that had settled over her. She knew that she would have to face Becky again and wasn't sure if she was ready.

As Trina walked to her next class, she saw Becky standing in the hallway with her usual group of friends. Trina's heart raced as she approached, knowing that another confrontation was imminent. She took a deep breath and tried to summon courage, but it wasn't enough. It wasn't easy for Trina to stand up to Becky again, but she knew she couldn't let her win.

Trina could feel Becky and her friends' eyes on her as she walked past them. She knew that they were waiting for her to make a mistake, to give them an excuse to attack. Trina tried to ignore them and focus on her class, but it was no use. She could feel the tension between her and Becky growing, and she knew that it was only a matter of time before things came to a head.

Trina sat through her class in a daze, barely registering what the professor was saying. She was too focused on the looming confrontation with Becky to pay attention. As the class came to a close, Trina gathered her things and tried to make a quick exit, but it was too late.

"Hey, Trina," Becky called out, a smirk on her face. "I see you're still here. I thought you would have dropped out by now, figured you realized you would never fit in here."

Trina's heart raced as she turned to face Becky. She knew that she had to stand up for herself, no matter how uncomfortable it was. Taking a deep breath, she squared her shoulders, ready for whatever Becky had in store. It was clear there was tension between the two women, and Trina knew this was a crucial moment. She just hoped that she had the strength to stand up to Becky and show her that she wouldn't be bullied.

Trina spoke softly and said, "Becky, I'm done with your bullying." Her voice was slightly shaken as she said this.

Becky's smirk faded as she realized that Trina wasn't backing down. She had always been used to getting her way, and Trina's standoffish was a new experience for her.

"You think you deserve to be here?" Becky sneered. "You're nothing but a poor useless nobody who is trying to ride on the coattails of the rich."

Trina's anger began to boil over as she listened to Becky's insults. She had had enough of being belittled and was determined to stand up for herself.

"I may not have the same kind of money as you, Becky, but at least I have something you'll never have: integrity and a sense of compassion," Trina said, her voice firm. "You may have your parents' money, but you'll never have the respect and admiration of your peers. You're just a spoiled brat who thinks the world owes you everything."

Becky's face turned red with anger as Trina stood up to her. She had never been challenged like this before and didn't know how to react.

"You'll regret this, Trina," Becky spat out. "I'll make sure you regret standing up to me."

Trina didn't back down as Becky stormed off, her friends following behind her. She knew that things would be even harder now that she had stood up to Becky, but she was determined to rise above it all and succeed.

As Trina walked back to her dorm room, she couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction at standing up for herself. Her fear of confronting someone like Becky had always kept her from speaking her mind, but today she had finally gained the courage to do so. She knew that things would be even more difficult now, but she was ready for the challenge.

Trina couldn't shake the feeling of unease that settled over her as she thought about what the future held. She knew that she would have to deal with Becky and her insults again, and she wasn't sure if she was ready. Trina just hoped that she could find the strength to keep standing up to Becky and showing her that she wouldn't be a push over. The tension between the two women was inescapable, and Trina knew that this was only the beginning.

A few days later, at a school pep rally for the football team, Trina laid eyes on Nate the handsome upperclassman from the poetry jam again. He was with the rest of the basketball team cheering on the football team. Trina was captivated by his winning smile and confident demeanor. It was just the second time seeing him, but again Trina was immediately drawn to him, and she found herself thinking about doing nasty things with him more and more. Trina couldn't help but feel a flutter in her stomach as she watched Nate from across the room. She had never felt this way about anyone before and couldn't shake the feeling that he was meant to be a part of her life.

As the night wore on, Trina mustered up the courage to approach Nate and introduce herself. She was nervous and stumbling over her words, but Nate was kind and welcoming. They struck up a conversation and Trina found herself laughing and enjoying his company. She couldn't believe that she was finally getting the chance to talk to the man she had been crushing on for the last couple of days.

"I really enjoyed your poem you read at the open mic the other day, and it touched me profoundly," Trina mentioned, blushing from the excitement of having a real conversation with her crush.

Nate replied while observing the festivities that were going on at the pep rally, "Ah, thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm an English Lit major, and I enjoy writing poetry and rhymes in my free time." His perfect smile fell on Trina as he glanced up and down at her. "Damn you're fine" he said as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

Nate's eyes seemed to have a hypnotic effect on Trina whenever he spoke. At the poetry jam, she had noticed them, and now up close, she was feeling herself sway and swoon at every word he said. She was enchanted by his eyes and body. As he stared at her body taking in her form. As she stared directly into Nate's eyes and let a flirtatious grin cross her face, Trina said, "I can't wait to hear some more of your stuff one day." It was obvious that she was feeling him, and her knees were trembling. She decided she better step away and regains her composure before Nate thought she was a babbling idiot freshman. "Um, I'm gonna freshen up in the ladies' room and grab a drink. Do you want anything?" Trina inquired as she used this as an excuse to step away and regroup.

"Nah I'm good, but thanks though" Nate answered. Then she walked away, making sure to strut just enough to keep Nate's attention on her ass. She smiled to herself as she assumed he was watching her walk away. She glanced over her shoulder and sure enough, Nate was checking out her ass as she walked away. It made Trina's smile grow wider knowing she had him on the hook. She figured a quick trip to ladies room to freshen up a drink and by the end of the night, she might be able to sweet talk him back her dorm.

Just as Trina was starting to feel like things were going her way, she saw Becky enter the room. Her heart sank as she watched Becky make a beeline for Nate, flaunting her wealth and status in an attempt to win him over. Trina couldn't believe that she was going to lose Nate to Becky, of all people.

As Trina watched Becky and Nate flirt and laugh together, she knew she had to do something. She couldn't let Becky win this battle, just like she wouldn't let Becky walk all over her in class. Trina was determined to win the affection of Nate, no matter what. Trina took a deep breath and gathered her courage, determined to fight for this dreamy man even if it meant she had to face off against Becky.

The night ended with Nate leaving with the rest of the basketball team back to their dorms. Leaving both girls upset at not getting him. They both wanted Nate's affection. Trina knew that this was only the beginning of a long and difficult feud, but she was determined to come out on top.

Chapter 2: Nate and Trina

The next day after the football game, a fraternity hosted a party. Trina decided that since it was the weekend she would go. She was hoping the party would be a distraction from all her schoolwork, and the altercations she had with Becky during the week. Secretly, she also longed for Nate to be at the party so that she could pull him aside and express her feelings for him. She picked out the best form-fitting black cocktail dress she owned. Although it was a knock-off designer dress from a sale at Ross, it highlighted all her best features; her breasts and her long legs. She topped the dress off with some 4-inch open-toe heels that helped accentuate her legs. She was sure she would turn some heads at the party. Also, she knew if Nate happened to be there, it would be hard for him to miss her. Trina arrived at the party and walked into a frat house with music blasting some old school hip hop. There were multiple people dancing and gyrating in the front room. She walked towards the kitchen to grab a drink to help calm her nerves when she saw Becky laughing and touching all over Nate. As Trina watched Becky flirt with Nate, she knew she had to do something. She couldn't let Becky win this battle, no matter how much it hurt. Trina left that party feeling hurt and rejected and vowed that she would impress Nate.

The next day of classes, she got up early and took elaborate time and effort to ensure she presented herself in the best way possible. She picked an outfit that screamed look at me with a mini skirt that rode up to her tight-fit waist and showed off all the curves of her assets. She complimented this outfit with a pair of off-brand Gucci pumps that elevated her height about 3 inches. She then applied just the right amount of makeup to make it look like she had made an effort, without making it look like she was trying. She then headed to class.

Trina walked across the campus circling her class hoping that Nate would pass by and notice her. After she didn’t see him before having to be at her first class, she did the same walk around the campus quad on the off chance Nate would see her again prior to having to go to her next class.

After not seeing any sight of him during her first two classes, she was gonna give it up, when she noticed Nate coming out of the dining hall with a group of friends. She knew it was now or never and slowly hyped herself up to approach him.

Trina took a deep breath and gathered her courage, determined to impress Nate, and ward off Becky from getting to him, before she even really had a chance.

"Nate, do you have a minute?" Trina asked, trying to keep the nervousness out of her voice.

"Of course, Trina," Nate replied, giving her a warm smile. "What's on your mind?"

Trina hesitated, not sure how to broach the subject. She knew that she couldn't just come out and tell Nate that she was jealous of Becky, but she had to do something.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something that's been on my mind," Trina began, trying to find the right words. "I saw you with Becky the other night, and then again at the frat party. I know you two spent a lot of time together, and I just wanted to make sure that you know that there are other options out here for you besides her."

Nate looked at Trina with a mixture of confusion and concern. He had no idea where this conversation was going, but he was willing to listen.

"Trina, I like you a lot," Nate said, taking her hand in his. "I know that we haven't known each other for very long, but I feel like there's something special between us."

Trina's heart skipped a beat as she listened to Nate's words. She had never felt this way about anyone before and couldn't believe that he felt the same way.

"Nate, I like you too," Trina replied, her voice shaking slightly. "I just don't want to lose you to Becky. I know that she's beautiful and wealthy, but I don't think she cares about you. I just want you to know that I'm here for you, no matter what."

Nate gave Trina a reassuring smile and squeezed her hand. He knew that Trina was a sincere sweet young lady and he had true feelings for her, but he also harbored genuine feelings for Becky.

"Trina, I appreciate your honesty," Nate said, his voice sincere. "I know that you care about me, and I care about you too. But I also care about Becky, and I honestly like both of you. I just want to be honest with you. Honestly, I am just trying to figure out what's best for me."

Trina couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had never expected Nate to be so level-headed and considerate, and she couldn't help but respect him for it.

"I understand, Nate," Trina said, her voice soft. "I just hope that you can see past Becky's façade and see the real person underneath. She's not as perfect as she seems, and I just want you to be happy."

Nate nodded, his expression thoughtful. He knew that Trina was right, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of guilt as he thought about all of the time he had spent with Becky. He had known that there was something superficial about her, but he had been drawn to her beauty and charisma.

As Trina and Nate continued to talk, they both knew that they had a lot to think about. They cared about each other deeply, but with Nate feelings for Becky, it made things complicated. It was a delicate balance, and they knew that it wouldn't be easy to navigate.

Trina and Nate said goodbye and Trina gave Nate a little kiss on the cheek to let him know how she truly felt about him. They both headed back to their respective dorms.

As the days went by, Trina found herself torn between her feelings for Nate and her desire to protect him from Becky. She knew that Becky was only interested in Nate for his status and good looks, and she didn't want him to get hurt. Trina had always been a good judge of character, and she knew that Becky was trouble.

But despite her reservations, Trina couldn't deny her feelings for Nate. She found herself thinking about him constantly and wondering what he was doing. She knew that she had to find a way to show Nate that she was the right choice, and she was determined to do whatever it took.

As the weeks went by, Trina and Nate kept running into each other at social gatherings. Everytime they would chat up with other for most of the night, but every time they started getting close with each other Becky would show up making things awkward for them. Yet still Trina and Nate's relationship continued to grow stronger and closer. They spent more and more time together, and they knew that they had something special.

As Trina and Nate's relationship deepened, they both knew that they had to deal with Becky. They knew that she wasn't going to give up on Nate easily, and they had to be prepared for whatever she had in store. Nate had tried his best to let Becky know that he was having strong feelings for Trina but it seemed every time he mentioned it or even spoke about Trina, Becky would find a way to distract his mind from her. Becky was overly sexual and would often just grab Nate’s junk to get him to change the conversation from Trina to something more sexual and at hand.

Trina knew that she had to find a way to stand up to Becky and show her that she wasn't going to be bullied. Sensing that Becky was not going away, Trina decided she had to use her courage, that same courage she had shown in the first few weeks of school to put Becky in her place. She needed Becky to know that Nate was going to be her man and she was not going to back down and let Becky take him from her.

Coming to class early she sat in her seat and waited for Becky to arrive with her friends. She had decided today was the day that she would tell Becky to back off and that she was with Nate now and Becky needed to move on. When Becky finally arrived at the classroom and took her seat. Trina took a big gulp and stoop up and approached Becky.

"Becky, I know that you're used to getting your way, but you can't have Nate," Trina said her voice firm. "He's a good person, and he deserves someone who cares about him for who he is, not just his status and good looks."

Becky's face turned red with anger as she listened to Trina's words. She had always been used to getting her way, and Trina's outburst in front of the classroom threw her off and made her feel uncomfortable, a feeling she was not used to.

"You think you're so much better than me just because Nate has been talking with you?" Becky sneered. "You're just a groupie trying to bang the star basketball player."

Trina's anger began to boil over as she listened to Becky's insults. She had had enough of being belittled and was determined to stand up for herself.

"Fuck you bitch." Trina shouted drawing the attention of the rest of the class. "I love Nate, not because he some basketball star, I love him because his personality, his mind and his soul. You are the one chasing after his wealth, hoping he drafted so you can you say you with a NBA star for an instagram story."

Becky was speechless as she listened to Trina's words. Trina had again put her in place and she was upset and not liking the feeling.

"Fine," Becky said, her voice dripping with disdain. "I'll leave you and Nate alone. But don't think that this is over. I'll find a way to get what I want, no matter what it takes."

Trina watched as Becky stormed off, her heart racing. She couldn't believe that Becky had backed down.

As Trina walked back to her dorm following that class, she couldn't help but feel a sense of hope and optimism. She would finally have Nate to herself, and without the interference of Becky. She had the witness of the class confirm it. That evening she went to Nate’s room and the two embraced. She explained to him her altercation with Becky from earlier that day and that the two could finally be together without the interference of Becky. Nate was happy to hear it, and the two of them kissed.

Nate started to feel her butt and pulled her closer into the embrace. Trina pulled away from Nate and looked with lust in her eyes and told him, the best way to celebrate would be for them to take their relationship to the next level. Nate whole heartily agreed and lifted her up into his arm and continued to kiss her neck and face. He lifted her onto the bed and slowly took off her jeans and top. He then moved her panties to the side and begin slowly fingering her lips of the vagina. Trina moans with his touch and slowly pants as Nate pushes his finger inside of her vagina.

Nate looks up at Trina and says “I’ve liked you from the start and am so happy you confronted and drove Becky away. I’ve wanted you since I laid eyes on you and am so happy to finally have you.” His hazel eyes were deep with lust as he said it

Trina looks directly into his eyes and can only mutter “I think I am falling in love with you.” The two then kiss and start a night of passionate lovemaking cementing their relationship.

Chapter 3 Becky’s plan to steal Nate

As Trina and Nate's relationship was finally official, Becky's own frustration started to consume her.

Becky's hatred for Trina grew with each passing day, and she became more and more determined to get Nate back. She knew that she had to find a way to make Trina pay, and she was willing to do whatever it took to get what she wanted.

In her mind, Becky justified her actions by telling herself that Trina wasn't good enough for Nate. She told herself that Trina was just a poor, nobdy who was trying to ride on the coattails of the rich and famous. In contrast, Becky saw herself as the perfect match for Nate - beautiful, wealthy, and sophisticated. She convinced herself that Trina was just an obstacle in the way of her happiness, and she was determined to remove that obstacle at any cost.

As she set about her plan to win Nate back, Becky became more and more manipulative. She used her best assets her body and her sexual drive to be persuasive to convince Nate to sneak around behind Trina's back and go out with her. Initially, she would wear skimpy outfits around campus hoping to catch Nate on campus so he could see what he was giving up. The first time, was at a fraternity party. Nate and Trina were there, and she walked in wearing a pair of Luis Viton Red Bottom heels and a black strapless dress that seemed to be drawn on her curves. That night when she saw him she made sure to stand across from him and flirt with every guy she could, hoping to get Nate jealous. That night was a success, she followed it up by going to every home basketball game and sitting in the front row of the arena. Every game she would find more provocative clothing, each time just hoping for a glance from Nate. After weeks of only getting small glances, she finally had her break, when Nate was coming out of class, and walked directly into her.

“Whoa, watch where you are going.” Becky initially sniped unknowing the person who had ran into her was Nate. After seeing it was him, her demeanor immediately changed. “Oh my gosh, Nate I didn’t know it was you.”

“Yeah, sorry about that, I was distracted, we just had a huge test and I don’t think I did so well,” Nate responded back. “How are you doing, long time no see.”

“I’m fine, could be better, but sorry to hear about the test, don’t stress it too hard, we still have some time left in the semester for you to bring your grade up.” Becky chimed back.

“Yeah, I guess, I just struggle at chemistry, and its kicking my butt. I gotta get a good grade in this class to stay academically eligible to play.” Nate answered.

Sensing her opportunity, Becky struck, “You know I’m not horrible at chemistry and I could tutor you if you wanted” Becky said with a small smile on her face. She was not good at any class, but any chance to spend some alone time with Nate was all she needed.

“I don’t know about that, I am pretty sure if I did that Trina would be upset with me spending time with you, knowing that I did have a feeling for you and that you had those same feelings for me at some time,” Nate said, shooting down her proposal.

“Look it is just studying, not like we having sex, here Nate. Besides, why do you have to tell Trina anyway? She is not the one taking the class, you are?” Becky responded hoping to get Nate to take the bait and allow her to get some alone time with him.

“I guess you are right, how bout tonight after practice we meet at the Bernard Library and we study.” He said.

Becky was ecstatic that her plan was coming to fruition. She was going to get some alone time with Nate be it at the library. She responded, “Sounds good. See you tonight.”

That night at the library the two met, and initially, the two began studying, but then Becky started to push her plan further. “Look, Nate, it is no secret I like you and I know you are with Trina, but honestly I don’t know why,” Becky said breaking the silence of the two studying together.

“Come off it, Becky. Trina is my girlfriend, and I don’t plan on breaking up with her for you,” Nate responded angrily.

“Who said anything about breaking up, I just want to feel you inside of me.” She purred as she slid closer to Nate and stuck her hands down his pants.

“Becky…uh what are you doing… I have a girlfriend…um…you… got to….mmmm…” Nate moaned as Becky bent over and unzipped his jeans and pulled his semi-hard cock out.

She then looked up at Nate and said “Again I don’t need you to break up, I don’t even want you to break up I just want to taste you and have you inside of me.” With that, she lowered her head under the table and begin sucking on Nate’s erect penis.

After sucking his cock and Nate blowing his load into her mouth, Becky swallowed the semen and then looked back at Nate. “Look you don’t have to tell Trina a thing, this can be our secret. Trina is always busy working or studying anyways.” Becky said. “I want you and judging by what just happened you don’t mind me either, or at least my lips anyway, so why don’t we make this study thing a permeant solution,” Becky said with a flirty smile on her face.

At first, Nate was hesitant to go along with Becky's plan. He knew that it was wrong to sneak around behind Trina's back, and he didn't want to hurt her. But Becky was persuasive, and she knew how to play on his emotions. She flirted with him, telling him how much she cared about him and how she could make him happy. She promised Nate that she would make it worth his while, and he couldn't resist her charms.

As the weeks went by, Trina noticed that something was off with Nate. He seemed distant and preoccupied, and she couldn't shake the feeling that something was going on behind her back. She tried to confront Nate about it, but he always brushed her off and told her that everything was fine. Trina couldn't shake the feeling that something was off, and she knew that she had to get to the bottom of it.

Chapter 4: Trina Finds Out

It wasn't until one night; Trina had been working late at her work-study. She was walking back to her dorm when she heard the moans and sounds of someone in the middle of an intense sexual session coming from the old, abandoned gymnasium. She tried to continue walking by planning to ignore the couple until she heard “Oh Nate…harder baby…. harder”. Her curiosity at hearing the name of her boyfriend made her examine the source of the noise and that is how she finally discovered the truth. When she walked over to investigate, she was shocked to see Becky and Nate locked in a heated embrace both naked with Nate fucking Becky doggy style on the bleachers.

Trina couldn't believe what she was seeing. All of her suspicions were confirmed, and she felt a wave of anger and betrayal wash over her. She couldn't believe that Nate had been sneaking around behind her back, and she couldn't believe that Becky had been so manipulative and deceitful.

Without thinking, Trina stormed over to the bleachers where the couple were during their passionate love-making session and confronted the two of them. She was furious, and she didn't hold back as she let them have it.

"How could you do this to me, Nate?" Trina yelled, her voice shaking with emotion. "I trusted you, and you betrayed me. And as for you, Becky, I can't believe how low you've stooped. You're nothing but a selfish, manipulative brat who only cares about herself."

Becky and Nate were both taken aback by Trina's outburst. They had never seen her so angry and upset, Nate knew that he had messed up and Becky looked back at Trina as if she was better than Trina in every way.

"Trina, I'm sorry," Nate said, his voice full of remorse. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just got caught up in the moment, and I let Becky manipulate me."

Trina couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had always known that Nate was a good person, but she couldn't understand how he could have been so easily swayed by Becky's slutty charms.

"I don't want to hear your excuses, Nate," Trina said, her voice cold. "I deserve better than this, and I'm not going to let this bitch bother me or the people I care about anymore."

With that, Trina had had enough. She was tired of the constant back and forth with Becky, and she knew that it was time to put an end to it once and for all.

"You know what, Becky?" Trina said, her voice full of determination. "I'm sick of this petty shit between us. Let's put an end to it once and for all. I challenge you to a fight right here right now – the winner gets Nate, and the loser has to leave campus and never bother the other again."

Becky was taken aback by Trina's challenge. She had never been one to back down from a fight, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to go up against Trina in a fight. Still, she couldn't let Trina think that she was afraid of her, so she accepted the challenge.

Chapter 5: The Fight

"You're on, Trina," Becky said, her voice full of confidence. "I'll show you who the real queen of the campus is, then you can take you broke poor ass off my campus back to the scum of the earth you came from." Becky stood up from the bleachers and naked, with the sweat from the sex session she had just been in still running down her body, and walked straight up to Trina. “I am gonna enjoy whooping you piece of shit ass” she snarled.

The two girls moved off the bleachers and Nate scrabbled to find his clothes as the girls walked more to the center of the basketball court of the gymnasium. The shock of the situation was still setting in for Trina, but her heart had never been more determined she knew tonight was her chance to finally put an end to Becky’s torment and she planned on doing just that.

As both girls approached the middle of the court Becky looked back to Nate who was settling in on the bleachers after throwing on his pants. “Enjoy the show of me beating your old girlfriend. Then get ready to finish fucking me.” She laughed, as she approached the middle of the court. Her adrenaline was flowing from the fucking session, and now her frustrations were kicking in, due to the fact she did not get to finish. Becky felt like it was time to put an end to her annoyance with Trina once and for all. Becky turned back in Trina’s direction and was met with a powerful right hook that landed square on her cheek.

The punch rocked Becky causing her head to snap back, Becky took a staggered step back and instantly put her hand to her cheek to rub away the pain from the blow. Becky felt the shock of the punch immediately, it felt to her as if her brain may have come unlodged from the hinges. She shook her head and growled as she looked back at Trina standing in her work uniform with both hands up ready to deliver another blow. “Wow, you gotta sucker punch me to beat me, Hoe!” Becky hissed at Trina as she took another step back trying to put distance between herself and Trina to give her time to recover.

“That was no sucker punch, that was a clean right hook, you said you were down to fight for Nate, and to finish this and we fighting baby.” Trina shot back taking another step closer to Becky trying to close the distance Becky was attempting to make.

“Well I wasn’t ready, but don’t worry I am now and I gonna whop your ass hoe!” Becky cried back as she came charging toward Trina. Becky had a look of determination. She was upset that Trina had even laid a hand on her now she was determined to make Trina pay.

Becky lowered her shoulder preparing to try to tackle Trina to the ground and then really start pounding her. However, Trina seemed to be one step ahead, as she noticed Becky charging for her she jumped to the side at the last second, and then as Becky tried to put the brakes on Trina delivered another short jab punch to the same side of the face the previous hook had landed earlier.

The Jab did not have as much power as Trina did not have the correct footing for delivering the punch as she was side-stepping out of the way of the charging Becky, but it did land nonetheless. Becky again felt disoriented and a little dazed from the punch. Becky attempted to get turn around to face Trina again, but Trina had been to fast. Once she landed the punch, Trina stepped directly behind Becky, and now had wrapped her arms around Becky’s waist.

“Get off me you stupid bitch.” Becky screamed as she felt the grip of the reverse bearhug, Trina had her trapped in the hold. Trina ignored Becky’s outcry and squeezed harder in the reverse bear hug. Becky made feeble attempts to break the hold, but it seemed to be of no use, and the grip Trina had on her was causing her to become exhausted. Trina then used a mix of adrenaline, and frustration and lifted Becky up off the ground with the bearhug still firmly attached. Then steadying her base Trina used her leverage to throw Becky over her shoulder slamming her to the hardwood floor of the gymnasium.

“Yeah slut, you like that huh?” Trina asked with a smirk on her face, as she moved closer preparing to pounce on the down Becky.

Becky hit the floor hard, immediately she let out a groan of pain, and rolled into a fetal position trying to protect herself long enough to get up. “Oooh….just wait I’m bitch, ….Ooow, I am gonna kick your ass for this,” Becky muttered through clinched teeth as she tried to steady herself.

“Oh, really,” Trina responded as she stood straddling Becky torso. Becky attempted to throw some defensive punches to keep Trina from getting on top of her, but Trina easily brushed the punches to the side and kicked Becky, causing Becky to roll out of her fetal position on her back. This opening allowed Trina to sit straddled across Becky’s stomach in a top-mount position.

Becky again moaned from the kick, as her nervous system fired all kinds of signals to her brain trying to wake it up, to defend the body that was taking an onslaught of pain. Trina grinned with delight as she laid sight of Becky’s exposed breasts. “Oh, I gonna destroy these doctored babies to smithereens” Trina crackled as she delivered a two-punch combo to Becky’s left breast.

Each punch caused Becky to feebly cry out a moan of pain “Oww… Son of bitch… Damnit, get off…. Me….Bitch” Becky retorted as Trina delivered another shot to Becky’s right breast. The breast punches caused Becky’s breast to jiggle on impact, and the pain from the punches started to make Becky eyes water.

“Are you crying, bitch?” Trina inquired as she eyed the nipples and areola of Becky’s breasts. “I can give you something to cry about. I wonder if the doctor that did these puppies, did a good job or not. Let me see if I can rip them off.” Trina said, as she sank her nails into the flesh around the areola of each breast and attempted to pull them, and Becky’s nipple with them straight up and off her chest.

“Stop….No…Fuck….Shit” Becky screamed in agony as she felt the intense excruciating pain. A sense of fear and panic shoots to Becky’s brain as Trina pulls on the areola. She is unsure of how much she can take of this, and with Trina’s seemingly evil intentions, she unsure of how she can defend herself from this attack.

Becky attempts to struggle and break Trina’s grip on her areola but the pain is intense. Her back is arched off the ground and tears are flowing down her cheek, “Let …….Me……. Fucking……Go….. Bitch” Becky cries out in a scream of pain and agony. Trina just ignores Becky’s fable cries of agony and begins twisting and pulling on the areola more.

Becky continues to scream out, for release, yet Trina just seems to intensify the hold further with each cry. Finally, after what seems like an eternity to Becky, Trina releases the areola which has become raw and discolored. Small drops of red-colored blood seep from the scratch marks Trina’s nails made as she applied the hold.

Upon being released Becky immediately uses her arms and hands to cover her breasts and attempt to protect herself from Trina’s further attack. By doing so she leaves her face wide open for direct overhead double-fisted sledgehammer blow to her nose and lips. “Umph” Becky wails as she looks with frightened eyes as Trina draws back for another blow. “Ooow” Becky yells as the second blow lands.

The blows to the head are having an effect on Becky as her vision becomes blurry and she is disoriented not sure of her surroundings, only knowing that the pain is intense and that she needs to free herself from this situation if she wants any chance to survive. Trina looks at the cross-eyed Becky with glee as she feels that she has the upper hand and knows that she could easily just punch the light out of this slut and be done. However, she wants Becky to suffer, she wants Becky to pay for every insult she ever said to her, and she wants Becky to feel the pain and suffering that she caused her.

Instead of delivering the knockout blow, Trina slaps Becky square on the cheek, the same check that received the right hook earlier. “Bitch, I am not gonna give you the satisfaction of getting off the hook that easy. I want to destroy you and have you feel all the pain and suffering you put me through.” Trina said as she looks at Becky cheek start to turn bright red from the slap, and she’s see's her hand mark starting to appear.

“Fuck….Oww….Stop” is all that can escape from Becky as another slap is reigned down to the other side of her head.

Laughing as she reigns another slap to Becky’s face, Trina adjusts her position and slowly lift Becky up by her blonde locks to a kneeling position. Setting her up for the next move. Becky is crying and exhausted mess. Her face has started to puff and her one cheek appears swollen. Becky tries to cover her face with her hands hoping to prevent any more punches to it. Trina just stands back as Becky kneels on the hardwood floor holding her face in pain. Trina enjoys the look of Becky’s painful situation, especially the discoloration and reddish hue of her cheek. Becky continues trying to balance herself and shake the cobwebs off, hoping that Trian is done with her, so she can get out of there. However, Trina has other plans.

Trina takes a running start and with a tennis shoe-covered foot delivers a direct punt kick right to Becky’s exposed pussy. “It’s good.” Trina chuckles as she stands back after the strike and watches as Becky can only let out an exacerbated peep escape her mouth. Becky then blows out a huge breath of air, her face making a silent oh shape, as her hands impulsively go and grab her pussy.

Trina looked at Becky holding her pussy, her face open for an attack, and ran forward and delivered a flying knee square on the button of Becky’s face. It connected with ferocious accuracy, the only sound heard was the crunch of Trina’s knee meeting Becky’s nose and face. The blow brought tears to Becky face, and a gush of blood immediately started to flow from Becky face.

“Oh I don’t think you gonna look so fucking pretty no more, and you might have to have that doctor fix your nose again, because that thing is definitely broken, bitch”, Trina exclaimed as she stood over Becky prone body.

Becky lay withering in pain holding her face and crying. “You broke my nose, you stupid whore….I am gonna make you pay for that.” She screamed back with pain and exertion reflected in her in her muffled voice. She felt the blood running from her nose, and knew that if she didn’t do something things were only going to get worse. She turned her head and looked to the bench and saw that Nate was still there watching her torment, with slight smile on his face. He was enjoying watching her getting her ass kicked. The whole situation was just one embarrassing moment after another. She breathed heavily trying to figure out a way to right the situation.

Trina on the other hand, had barely broken a sweat and seemed refreshed with renewed energy. Seeing Becky in the pain she was in, seemed to driving her to want to inflict more. She too looked at Nate sitting shirtless on the bench with his hands over his crotch and smile on his face, and saw that he was enjoying the show. “Nate sweety, do you like this, do you like me kicking this sluts ass.”

“Yes, I love it” Nate answered energetically.

“Good, cuz I gonna destroy this bitch once and for all,” Trina replied back. Trina then lowered herself to the ground in a seated position behind Becky and then pulled Becky up into a seated position in front of her by Becky’s hair.

Becky cried out as her hair was pulled which caused Trina to punch her in the ear then Trina wrapped her thighs around Becky’s torso, in a seated body scissors and applied intense pressure to her torso.

Becky frantically cried out in pain, “Get off me bitch…. You win… I can’t take anymore. Owww.”

Chapter 6: Nate’s Prize

Trina locked in the hold tighter and smiled back with delight in her eyes. “I can not take this bitch whining anymore, Nate come here I have a job for you.”

Nate stood up and walked from the bleacher to the middle of the court where to two women were on the floor and stood with a smile of lustful bliss as he approached and looked at the two women in combat. “What do you need?” Nate asked as he stared at the action happening before him

“Since you liked fucking this bitch so much, how bout you get one last fuck with her and shut this bitch up for me. Pull out your cock and stuff it down her throat, So I don’t have to listen to this bitch scream no more.” Trina replied

“Really…,” he asked almost unsure of what to do in the situation.

“Yes really”, Trina mocked. “Or else I will unleash this fury on you too.” She said.

Nate unzipped his pants and pulled out his already erect cock and knelt to position himself at the right height to fit it in Becky’s mouth. Becky looked on with fearful eyes as Trina pushed her head toward his cock. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to suck his cock, it was that she is forced to suck his cock. Becky ineffectually tried to push his cock away. However, Trina took a hold of her arms not allowing her to defend herself any further.

“Grab her head and stick it in there deep,” Trina demanded, of Nate as she watched him fumble to put the cock in her mouth. Nate grabbed Becky’s head on both sides and slammed his cock directly into her mouth.

“Good now fuck her throat, good honey,” Trina purred at Nate as he begin to forcefully gyrate his cock deeper into Becky’s throat. Becky gargled and gagged as saliva dripped from around his cock and her lips. Nate had a good grip on her head and he was going deeper than she liked. She tried to push her head back further but Trina, who had released her arms seemed to tighten her waist scissors and push her head more towards Nate.

Becky felt her breath shortening and was nearing losing consciousness she could only let out, half-exhausted breaths of desperation, as Nate seemed to be working himself into a frenzy. Becky could feel his cock thicken, and with every stroke, she clinched her eyes as tears continued running down her face mixing with sweat and dried blood from her broken nose. She looked less beautiful by the second, and resembled more a sad clown than anything, as her make up and mascara had already run from tears earlier and were further running now.

Trina looked up at Nate’s face, and saw the look in his eyes, and yelled out. “Don’t you dare cum yet. I got something special for her and you too.”

Nate looked down at Trina’s determined face, and fought hard to hold off his cum, “Oh…My God” Nate exclaimed trying his best to hold off from coming. Trina then pulled Becky’s head back and off Nate's dick. In a mix of lust and frustration, Nate felt the cum trying to come out. Becky took in some much needed oxygen and then began to wail “Please….stop this….I don’t want any more trouble.” She cried trying to free herself from Trina’s hold. “You win already.”

Trina just laughed at Becky’s cries and tightened the hold around her waist throwing small punches to the side of her boobs as she did it. “Look at you, you pathetic slut. I am going to enjoy every minute of this destruction of you.” With that she released the waist scissors and stood over Becky. Trina put a hand on Nate’s cock and said “Look at me bitch, this is mine. Stay away from it from now on you understand me.” Becky looked up with blurry eyes and nodded yes. “Good, now there is just one last thing to do to you then.” Trina said.

Becky lay on the ground looking on as Trina slowly removed her own shoes, pants and panties. Trina then sat down and pulled the defenseless Becky onto her stomach and pulled her hair to put Becky face directly into her crotch. “Eat my pussy bitch, lap up every drop of my cum.” Trina demanded as Becky looked on hesitantly no knowing exactly what to do, she was not a lesbian, or bi she only enjoyed men, however, the situation was dire so she did as she was directed.

“Oh…that’s a good slut” Trina hummed as Becky started to lick her pussy. Trina wrapped her legs around Becky’s head driving her head further into her pussy. Trina then looked up at Nate. “You want to cum Nate.”

“Fuck yeah…I do” Nate replied back. Okay put that dick in her ass and fuck it raw. I want her not able to sit straight for days, when you are done. Nate looked at Trina’s expression and knew she meant it, then he looked at Becky’s ass as it wiggled in Trina’s grip and bent down behind her and hammered his dick without hesitation directly into her tight ass hole.

Becky heard Trina’s words to Nate and started panicking. She had never let anyone touch her ass before, and immediately freaked out, she screamed muffled screams as she had her face stuffed into Trina’s pussy.

“Uh…Oh…someone doesn’t it like in the ass do they.” Trina mocked as Nate hammered stroke after stroke in Becky’s ass stretching to an unbelievable size. Trina frantically tried to pry Trina’s legs off her and at the same time tried stop Nate from fucking her in ass, but the more she fought the tighter Trina hold became. The tighter the hold became the more Nate had to forcefully insert his cock into her ass. The more she screamed and panted for release. It was becoming to unbearable, combines with the earlier attacks she couldn’t take it anymore. Becky felt the abyss of the black wave of unconsciousness taking over her with each stroke and the fear that her ass would never be sacred or the same again stressed and scared her.

As Nate neared climax, so did Trina who was enjoying the fable attempts of Becky in her grasp. The two seem to cum at the same time. As Nate removed his cum soaked cock from Becky’s ass it slid out with a popping noise, it was covered in what looked like semen, sweat, and a small mixture of feces. Trina had also cum and her juices ran down from Becky’s face, between her thighs to the floor.

“You better clean that off Trina said to Nate.” As she looked at his cock with a look of discuss. “Here use this” she said as she unclinched her legs around Becky’s face and let her fall to the ground. Becky was out the pain of the ass fucking and suffication from Trina’s thighs too much for her overcome. Nate looked down at Becky shrugged and then proceeded to stuff his cock directly into her mouth. She gargled and gagged as couple of seconds, but never came to. Nate then turn to stand up, but Trina was looming directly over him.

“Fuck you too Nate, You can keep this piece of trash” , she said as deliver a haymayker punch directly between his eyes. Nate eyes rolled up into the back of his head and he slumped forward falling down to the ground his cock hitting Becky directly in the face.

Trina laughed at the situation of the two. Picked up her belongings and walked out of the gymnasium leaving the Nate and Becky to be found later by someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.