[PC] Fairy Fighting (2 Viewers)

noice1

Potential Patron
Indeed, TS, though the drawing we see of "evil fairy" actually looks to have a parasite of some sort that is more or less the futa. I guess if you want to get technical, they are joined as one organism, so, yeah, futa. :want:

Eluku (Futa Warning!) said:
http://blog-imgs-30-origin.fc2.com/e/l/u/eluku99/evilFairy.jpg

chromo1418

Potential Patron
I think the best move for that "evil fairy", would be, where she corrupts Tiki. When he would include such a move, that would be my favourite.

C

Claud

need to vote people, the stupid slime is winning, need to vote for the herm fairy so she can win.

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah... I was searching for that too...
...AH! There!! On the right side of his blog, in a white box, below his twitter!!

Here's the translations:

Giants
Fairy Crasher (the dog ones I believe)
Automata FUK320 (a robot apparently...)
Mass Tentacle (not sure bout this one)
Three Sisters Mist (multi... LESBIAN?! o_o)
Fallen Fairy
Green Amoeba/Slime
Ryona Maddodokuta / Splatter (???)

...And you need to leave a comment...

Oh God... The slime really are winning.... HURRY!! We need at least 7 more people to vote for Fallen Fairy there!!

Last edited by a moderator:

chromo1418

Potential Patron
Yeah... I was searching for that too...
...AH! There!! On the right side of his blog, in a white box, below his twitter!!

Here's the translations:

Giants
Automata FUK320 (a robot apparently...)
Mass Tentacle (not sure bout this one)
Three Sisters Mist (multi... LESBIAN?! o_o)
Fallen Fairy
Green Amoeba/Slime
Ryona Maddodokuta / Splatter (???)

...And you need to leave a comment...

Oh God... The slime really are winning.... HURRY!! We need at least 7 more people to vote for Fallen Fairy there!!

thx for your translation, but that wont help much, cause they are every time rearranged. So could you pls also post the original name before or behind the translation?

noice1

Potential Patron
Giants (noice: Uterus Crusher? ow)
ウテルスクラッシャー(対巨人)

妖精クラッシャーズ(モンスター輪姦)

Automata FUK320 (a robot apparently...) (noice: A fucking machine, basically)
オートマターFUK320(機械姦)

Mass Tentacle (noice: I also see Mother Tentacle)
マザーテンタクル(複合)

Three Sisters Mist (lesbians)
ミスト三姉妹(多レズ)

Fallen Fairy
堕ちた妖精(ふたなりレズ)

Green Amoeba/Slime
グリーンアメーバ(スライム姦)

Ryona Maddodokuta / Splatter (???) (edit:noice - I get "mad doctor")
マッドドクター・リョナ(スプラッタ)

Wow, I completely missed that panel. I tried clicking on some link in his last entry and it took me to some other website where I thought the voting was done through a write-in or some weird thing, figured nobody here would want to do that, heh. Dang these choices are way too hard! I want them all. :want:

noice1

Potential Patron
And he apparently snuck an update in on me.

Updated File
-Tiki's punch speed changed
-FairyShoot (skill?) strong kick like a shotgun barrage of simultaneous hits at close range.
-LightBreeze specs changed
-" some monsters do attack to let you vanish to the screen edge. " (could not document)

Well, I can honestly say there is a new kick in town, and it's name is Thy Ass-Kicker. I'm not sure if this is the skill FairyShoot, but, tapping strong kick (S) after the initial strike (knee attack) initiates this machine gun kick. How good is it? I beat the game with it. :serious business:

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Me God... The slime is winning again... Wish I can vote more than once...
Come on people! We need your voice!!

pk1080

Potential Patron
Current Vote status

グリーンアメーバ(スライム姦) [Green amoeba (Slime)]
25.4% (109票/25.4%)
堕ちた妖精(ふたなりレズ)[Fallen Fairy(Futanari and Lez)]
25.4% (109票/25.4%)

My vote made the Fairy tie but still, that Slime is persistant!! we need air support!!
(Vote section is below the Eluku's Twitter on hes blog people join the Justice!)

F

Frozen Lich

堕ちた妖精(ふたなりレズ)
25.6% (110票/25.6%)

;) Just want to see THAT Fairy winning ;)

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Good, many thanks everyone!
Now the difference are 4, with the fairy is winning!! :D

Btw, there's images in his blog about the next candidate (god, the giant are horrible, I won't want it to win...)

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
I voted for the slime because I hate futa.

I wonder what ever happened to the amoeba/dragon combo that he's drawn before? That one would be extra nice.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
also there's drawings of all the things you can vote for...

Quite frankly the fallen fairy looks the most interesting... the sexual animations he has drawn for the others don't quite look that interesting...

At the time I voted Fallen Fairy is winning with 141 votes, followed by slime with 135

The next one is far off, with 91 votes, being the sisters

noice1

Potential Patron
Sorry everyone, been under the weather the past couple of days.

Updated poll data:

Dark Fairy 171 votes (25.8%)
Slime 160 votes (24.1%)
Lesbian Sisters 108 votes (16.3%)

Also, if I'm reading his Twitter correctly, he's not happy with this voting system, and might do the next one through Twitter itself.

noice1

Potential Patron
Updated File
-Increased speed of rape motion (seemed to be the beginning grab where the bee builds up SP, it ends quicker)
-Added male bee ending; After Tiki is oviposited to the limit, a male bee descends and rapes her
-Game Over screen with male bee ending; Tiki is left helplessly bloated, added to the hive collection
He notes that his uploader is down, apparently for "maintenance", so don't be shocked by the megaupload link. If you are having problems with it, perhaps someone can send you a copy or re-host at their own discretion.

He seems to comment that the bee is finally done to his liking.

Additional note, he has put up a link to Toffisama's Fairy War 2. In case you haven't heard, that's been a big deal around here and probably a lot of the anime/ryona scene. We learn that Eluku's inspiration for Fairy Fighting came from the original Fairy War, and he's nice enough to pay tribute. So please, if you enjoy this game, be sure to head over to Toffi's corner here and give some thanks, it wouldn't exist without Fairy War.

A reminder about the new character poll, the deadline for voting is the 11th (this Saturday).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.