Original Legend of Gorm: Conquering the Amazons (1 Viewer)

Wizard

Writer
Author
Teacher
Legend of Gorm: Conquering the Amazons

Gorm had heard of the Amazon Queendom, and was intrigued by its ruler.

He was a young barbarian warrior who traveled to different kingdoms and regions to challenge mighty warriors and kings. He was a very strong and muscular man, and he loved the thrill of battles, fighting the mightiest warriors and emerging victorious. He loved to fuck the women whom he had defeated.

However, he hadn't found a worthy opponent. All the warriors and kings he had faced were too weak, and he always won. It had been a while since he felt the thrill of an intense battle, the excitement as he fought a strong opponent.

It was then when he heard of the Amazons and the Amazon Queendom. They were a nation of women warriors, who were very strong and skilled fighters, having learned their fighting techniques and skills from a young age. Their leader was the strongest of all the Amazons.

They were known to be aggressive, arrogant, and hostile towards outsiders, and their leader was even worse. It was said that they were very strong and tough, and that the strongest of them was a woman who was very proud and arrogant, who did not think much of men. She was very strong, having never been defeated in battle, and was rumored to be a formidable warrior, and an amazing fighter.

Gorm decided to head to the Amazon Queendom to test himself against their queen, and challenge her. He wanted to fight the queen and test his might against hers, and if he won, he would rule over the Amazon. If the queen won, he would accept the humiliation and the loss.

Gorm traveled to the Amazon Queendom. He was a massive man, and an intimidating figure. He had an air of confidence around him, and he had an imposing presence. He was an experienced warrior, and had a lot of battle scars. He was clad in a simple fur loincloth, and a pair of leather boots.
Upon reaching the Amazon Queendom, he was met with hostility and aggression from the Amazons. The Amazon warriors didn't let him into the Queendom, and challenged him. However, he beat the shit out of them, showing no mercy. He dominated them in fistfights and fucked them.

"Nooooo!!!" An Amazon screamed as she was pinned on the ground, her body bruised and confidence shattered. "NOOO!!! Don't!! Not my pussy!!! AAAAAAAH!!!"

The Amazon screamed as she was fucked, the big dick inside her stretching her cunt.

"Uuughh!!! UUGHHH!!!! AAARGHHHH!!! UGHH!!!!!! AAAGHHH!!!" The Amazon's moans and groans were music to the ears of the victor.

The barbarian warrior continued pounding the defeated Amazon, fucking her relentlessly, his hard cock sliding in and out of her stretched cunt, bringing her nothing but pain and pleasure.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAHHH!!! AAAAAAAHHH!!! NOOO!!!!" The Amazon continued to scream as her pussy was fucked.

She was an Amazon, a fierce, powerful, and aggressive woman. She had grown up being trained as a warrior, and had been taught how to fight, how to be aggressive, and how to be a powerful warrior.

She had fought countless battles, and had proven herself to be a fierce and powerful warrior. But now, she was being defeated and dominated.

"AAAAHHHH!!! AAAHHH!!! NOO!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" Her confidence was shattered, and her will was broken. She had lost. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Her body was battered and bruised, and her muscles were sore. Her body ached, and her legs and arms were numb. Her hair was disheveled, and her body was covered in sweat.

She had been beaten and fucked. She had been humiliated, and had had her will broken. She had lost.

Gorm grunts as he cummed inside her pussy.

"Nooo! NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The Amazon cried as she was creampied.

The barbarian warrior had won.

She had lost, and had had her confidence shattered.

She had been defeated and humiliated.

Gorm had proven his worth. He was a worthy warrior.

The barbarian warrior withdrew his cock from her stretched cunt.

He had fucked her hard, and had brought her nothing but pain and pleasure. The Amazon sprawled out on the ground, semen oozing out of her pussy.

The Amazons had been defeated. Bethra, the Amazon that Gorm had just fucked, twitched on the ground, her mind filled with despair. She had been beaten and humiliated, and she had had her confidence shattered. She had been defeated and fucked. Another one, Xanthe, had her legs spread as semen oozed out of her pussy and asshole, her eyes blank. Another one, Melani, had her pussy filled with cum.

All of them were easily defeated.

Bethra whimpered as she tried to get up. She was tired, and she was hurting all over. Her muscles ached, and her joints hurt. Her skin was sore, and her bones were sore. She was tired, and she was weary. She couldn't move.

"So, these are the Amazons? I thought you would be stronger than this." Gorm sneered. He was a muscular, tall, and imposing figure, clad in a fur loincloth. He was a barbarian warrior, and he was a formidable foe. He had easily beaten the Amazons.

Bethra groaned.

"You… How did you… I can't believe it… How can a man beat us? This can't be happening…" Bethra whimpered.

"I want to see your Queen. I will challenge her to a fight, and if I win, I will be the ruler of the Amazons." Gorm declared.

"That's impossible! Queen Myrithia will destroy you!" Melani gasped.

"We shall see." Gorm grinned.

Gorm left the three Amazons sprawled out on the ground, their bodies sore, their minds filled with despair, their confidence shattered.

"What should we do, Bethra?" Xanthe asked, still trying to catch her breath.

"We must tell Queen Myrithia. This cannot be allowed. A man cannot rule over the Amazon." Bethra answered resolutely.

"Queen Myrithia will surely defeat him, and he will suffer for coming here." Melani remarked.

Bethra, Xanthe and Melani limped away. Gorm had proved himself to be a formidable warrior, and had easily defeated the three Amazons.

The three Amazons limped towards the palace.

"Queen Myrithia will kill this bastard."

"He is just a man. How dare he challenge the Queen."

"We must tell her right away. She will know what to do."

The three Amazons rushed back to the palace. They were battered, bruised, and had had their confidence shattered. They were sore, and their bodies ached.

Bethra limped, holding her side, which was bruised and aching. Her body was covered in dirt, and her hair was disheveled. Xanthe limped, her legs feeling numb. She was covered in bruises and had her pride shattered. Melani had a blank expression on her face, her body was sore, and her joints ached.

Bethra and Xanthe entered the throne room, followed by Melani.

"Q-Queen Myrithia!" Melani gasped.

"What happened?" The queen asked. She was a voluptuous woman clad in skimpy outfit, which consisted of a chainmail bikini and a thong. A tiara rested atop her head.

"A b-barbarian warrior has come and c-challenged us!" Xanthe reported, her breaths labored.

"What?!" The queen expressed her shock.

"He beat us." Bethra informed her.

"This cannot be! No man has ever beaten the Amazons!" Queen Myrithia shook her head in denial.

"But he did." Xanthe said.

"How could you let a man beat you?! You should have killed him! Where is he now?" Queen Myrithia snarled, looking furious now.

"He wants to challenge you. He said that if he can defeat you, he will become the ruler of the Amazon. If you can defeat him, then he will accept the defeat and leave." Melani explained.

"He's here?! Where is he?!" Queen Myrithia growled, growing angrier.

"He's waiting outside." Bethra pointed out.

"Send him in!" The queen demanded.

After a while, Gorm entered the throne room. He smirked audaciously as he disrespectfully approached the throne where the queen was seated. Her bodyguards were furious, but the queen raised her hand, halting them.

"So, you are the barbarian warrior who challenged the Amazons."
Queen Myrithia glared at Gorm.

"I am. I have defeated your Amazons, and I have come to challenge you." Gorm glared back.

"You have some nerve, challenging me." The queen sneered at the barbarian. She knew where he came from, judging from his looks. He was one of those savages up north. They had been a constant thorn in her side for so long now.

"I do. I want to test my might against yours. I want to fight you." Gorm issued his challenge.

"You are a foolish man." Queen Myrithia scowled at him.

"We shall see." Gorm said.

"What do you think you will achieve by challenging me?" The queen questioned, sitting upright on her throne, her breasts jutting forward.

"I will prove my strength. And if I can defeat you, then I will be the ruler of the Amazons." Gorm answered. Of course, his eyes were shamelessly staring at the queen's breasts, imagining all sorts of things he could do to them.

"Hahahaha!" Queen Myrithia laughed. "You think you can beat me?! You think you are strong enough to take me on?!"

"Yes. I am stronger than you." Gorm smirked confidently.

Queen Myrithia scoffed. "You think you have already proven your worth after defeating my Amazon soldiers? Ha! Think again! I have fought hundreds of battles, and I have never been defeated. I am the strongest warrior, and the best fighter. You are no match for me!"

She then motioned to her daughters, who stepped forward.

"If you can defeat my daughters, then I will fight you. If you can't, then I will have my warriors tear you apart." Queen Myrithia threatened. It was a well-known fact that she was known for flaying her enemies and using their skin as battle standards. Such cruelty was already expected from someone like the Amazon queen.

"Ha! Fine by me!"

Gorm was confident. He could beat the Queen's daughters, and then he would fight the queen.

"Come, my daughters! Show him what it means to be an Amazon!" Queen Myrithia called for her daughters.

"Yes, Mother!" Her daughters answered as one.

Gorm grinned.

Queen Myrithia's daughters introduced themselves, each of them looking formidable and strong. They are similarly-clad like their mother, wearing chainmail bikini and high boots.

Gorm was unarmed, but he had no fear. He had defeated the Amazons, and could easily defeat the Queen's daughters. He had no armor, just his loincloth and leather boots, but his muscles were more than just enough.

"I am Lysandra. Let's do this." The first daughter stepped forth. She was a beautiful woman with ebony skin and silver hair. Presumably, her father was that of Alrodi, a nation of powerful warriors in the hot, scorching plains. She wore a silver chainmail bikini and thong, with silver knee-high boots. Her body was sculpted to perfection, her muscles toned and her curves voluptuous. She was an incredibly fit and athletic woman. She was a beautiful woman, with dark brown eyes and thick lips. Her body was lithe and toned, her muscles well-defined. Lysandra was a very strong, fast and powerful woman. She was a skilled and experienced warrior, and was well-versed in martial arts. She had fought countless battles, and had proved her prowess time and time again. She was favored by the queen, her mother, and was highly skilled in fighting. She was the eldest daughter, and was the strongest of the princesses.

"I'm Daphne. I'll show you what I'm made of." The second daughter stepped forth. Unlike her eldest sister, she had pale complexion. She was a very beautiful woman with light-brown hair and hazel eyes. Presumably, her father was that of an Praxis, a far northern kingdom where the women had a lot of magical affinity. She wore a green chainmail bikini and thong, with green knee-high boots. She also had a navel piercing, encrusted with emerald gemstones. She was an incredibly beautiful woman, with her breasts full and perky. Her body was sculpted to perfection, and her hips were wide and round. She was a magic-wielding warrior, and was a very skilled spellcaster. She had fought countless battles, and had proved her prowess time and time again. She was a powerful mage, and was a formidable foe.

"I'm Althea. Prepare to lose, you weakling." The third daughter stepped forth. Like her elder sisters, she was a very beautiful woman. She had a dusky complexion, with curly, black hair, a signature of Chalian descent. She wore a yellow chainmail bikini and thong, with yellow knee-high boots. She was very beautiful, and was a very powerful and skilled warrior. She was an incredibly beautiful woman, with her breasts full and firm, and her body was well-muscled and toned. She had the reputation of having slain dozens of men, cutting off their heads and keeping them as trophies. Beautiful and ruthless, she was a formidable foe, feared by many. Her reputation as the "Bloody Amazon" was well-known among other nations and kingdoms. She was a fierce, brutal, and a terrifying enemy to her enemies, and a strong ally to her friends and comrades.

"I'm Melisende. Don't worry, I'll be gentle." The fourth daughter stepped forth. She was a beautiful woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. Presumably, her father was that of the kingdom of Lyria, a rich and prosperous kingdom. She wore a purple chainmail bikini and thong, with purple knee-high boots. She might seem gentle and delicate, but she was a strong warrior, and was well-trained in fighting and combat. Her strength was a stuff of legend, and she was rumored to have crushed a man's skull with her bare hands and have broken a horse's neck with a single twist. She was a skilled and powerful warrior, and was well-versed in martial arts. She had fought countless battles, and had proven her prowess time and time again.

"I'm Callista. This is gonna hurt, I can tell." The fifth daughter stepped forth. She had red hair and brown eyes, and was a beautiful woman. From her hair color and dark complexion, her father was presumably a native of Okram, a desert nation. She wore a brown chainmail bikini and thong, along with brown knee-high boots. She was a fierce and ruthless warrior, and was a formidable opponent. She had vanquished many foes in single combat, tearing off heads and limbs with bare hands. She had fought countless battles alongside her mother and sisters, and had proved her prowess time and time again.

"I'm Alexia. Let's have some fun, shall we?" The sixth daughter stepped forth. She had fair skin and black hair, and was a beautiful woman. Presumably, her father was that of the kingdom of Jachen. She wore a white chainmail bikini and thong, along with a pair of knee-high boots. She was an amazingly beautiful woman, with a stunning body and flawless features. She had fought countless battles alongside her mother and sisters, and had proved her prowess time and time again. She was also a fearsome rider, commanding the Amazon's cavalry in battles.

"I'm Helena. I'll give you a beating that you won't forget." The seventh daughter stepped forth. She was a beautiful woman with fair skin, golden eyes and auburn hair. Presumably, her father was a noble of Golmir. She wore a gold chainmail bikini and thong, along with a pair of high boots. She also had a nose piercing, with an emerald gemstone. She was an incredibly beautiful woman, and was a fierce warrior. She was also a very skilled archer, and was well-known for her deadly aim and accuracy. She was a skilled and powerful warrior, and was well-versed in martial arts.

All the queen's seven daughters had gathered, ready to face Gorm.

"So, let the battle begin!" The queen announced.

Gorm faced the seven sisters.

"So, what's it gonna be, huh? Are you gonna fight all of us, or one at a time? I'm fine with both!" Gorm asked cockily.

"One at a time, of course. You wouldn't be able to handle all seven of us, barbarian." The oldest princess, Lysandra, answered, scoffing.

"Hahahaha! We'll see about that!" Gorm laughed.

Helena stepped forth, being the first to face Gorm.

"Are you ready, barbarian?" Helena sneered.

"Yeah, come on, bring it." Gorm dared her.

"Don't worry, I'll make this quick." Helena smirked, cracking her knuckles.

The two opponents circled each other, looking for an opening. Gorm feinted to the right, and then lashed out with a left hook, which was easily blocked by Helena.

Helena retaliated with a jab, hitting Gorm's jaw.

"Urghhh!!" Gorm staggered, and Helena continued her barrage of blows, striking his face and body.

Gorm regained his composure and ducked under a blow, hitting Helena with a powerful uppercut.

"URGHHH!!"

Her head was thrown back, and Gorm took this opportunity to grab her neck by her throat before he slammed her many times into the ground.

"Ughh!! Hraghh!! Arghhhh!!"

Helena struggled as she was held in a chokehold.

"Ughhh!! Hrrghh!!"

Helena thrashed and struggled, and her face turned red as she was slowly losing air. Soon, she passed out, her tongue lolling out and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Ha! Easy enough!" Gorm chuckled as he threw Helena aside. For extra measure, he stomped on her body, cementing his dominance over the unconscious Amazon.

The next Amazon stepped forth, Daphne.

"I'm impressed, barbarian. But now, you'll have to deal with me." The voluptous Amazon princess remarked confidently, rolling her shoulders.

"Bring it." Gorm challenged her.

"I hope you don't regret it!"

Daphne lunged at Gorm, and the two locked arms, each trying to gain the upper hand.

But then, Gorm grabbed Daphne by her throat, lifting her up and choking her.

"Uughh!!! Ughh!!!" Daphne thrashed as her airway was cut off. "Ugghh!! Hrghhhh!!"

Gorm tightened his grip, and Daphne gasped for air. He then punched her in her stomach a few times.

"Urgh!! Hrrgh!! Urghhhh!!!"

Gorm let go of Daphne's throat and she crumpled to the floor, coughing and gasping. He sneered as he stepped on her head, pinning her to the ground.

"Urghh!!"

Daphne grunted as her head was pressed against the ground.

Then, Gorm grabbed her arm and twisted it, dislocating her shoulder.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" Daphne's scream filled the air.

Gorm picked her up, choking her and holding her up in the air. Daphne flailed and thrashed, screaming and whimpering as her airway was cut off.

"Aghhh!! Hrrghh!! Aghhhh!!"

Gorm kept choking her before she finally passed out. He dropped her to the ground, leaving her unconscious. To add insult to injury, he grabbed her navel piercing, yanking it off before tossing the gemstone aside. Daphne screamed as she woke up before she sobbed, clutching her wounded navel after Gorm ripped off her piercing.

Callista stepped forth, glaring at Gorm.

"You'll pay for hurting my sisters, you barbarian scum!" Callista snarled.

"Ha! They were pathetic, and were easily beaten!" Gorm sneered as he gave the Amazon princesses he defeated a slight glance.

Callista growled and ran towards Gorm.

"I'm gonna kill you, you bastard!" Callista roared.

She swung her fists at him, but Gorm easily dodged them.

"Hahaha! You'll have to try harder than that!" Gorm laughed as he smacked his forearm at her upper chest.

"Arghhh!!!"

Grimacing, Callista threw a right hook, which Gorm blocked, and the barbarian retaliated by grabbing her hand. He twisted her wrist, and Callista shrieked in pain.

"Aaaaahhh!!!"

Gorm grabbed her throat, and pushed her to the ground.

"Urghh!! Hrgghh!! Hrhhh!!! Urgghh!!!"

Gorm started choking her, and her eyes rolled back as she struggled for air. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, and her body spasmed as she slowly lost consciousness.

"Aghh!! Aghhh!!!"

Soon, Callista passed out, and she was in such a sorry state, covered in bruises, her wrist broken and dislocated, and her face red from being choked. Gorm kicked her in the stomach for good measure, leaving her sprawled out on the floor.

Althea stepped forth, growling at Gorm. "Prepare yourself, you barbarian bastard!"

Gorm laughed. "Hahahaha! Bring it on, you bitch!"

Althea ran towards Gorm, and the two engaged in a fight.

Gorm blocked Althea's punches and kicks, but Althea managed to get in a few good hits, slamming his jaw and kicking his side.

"Ugh!! Uughh!!" Gorm grunted as he was hit.

Gorm then punched Althea in her stomach, sending her staggering back.

"Urgh!! Hrghhhh!! Urghhhh!!"

Gorm grinned as he drove his fist into Althea's solar plexus.

"URRRGHHHH!!!!!" Althea doubled over in pain, gasping for air.

"Heheh, I'm not done yet." Gorm laughed as he grabbed Althea by the throat, lifting her up and choking her.

"Aaaghh!! Aaghh!!"

Gorm squeezed Althea's throat, cutting off her airway.

"Aaaghh!!! Hrgghhhh!! Aaahhhh!!!"

Gorm grinned as Althea struggled, her face turning red as she gasped for air. Her eyes rolled back, and her body spasmed as her consciousness slipped. Just like her sisters, her tongue lolled out as she lost consciousness, and her eyes rolled back, showing only the whites. Gorm then dropped her next to her defeated sisters, stepping on her body for good measure.

"Aaaaahhhh..."

Althea moaned as her face was crushed against the floor.

"That's more like it."

Gorm grinned as he kicked her in her side.

"Uhhh!! P-please... d-don't do this..." Althea woke up after being kicked. She whimpered, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Beg all you want, bitch. I'm going to fuck you once I beat you and all your sisters." Gorm grinned as he got ready for the next fight.

Alexia stepped forth, scowling. She glanced at her defeated sisters, then back at Gorm.

"I will make you regret ever setting foot here, barbarian scum." Alexia hissed, barely able to contain her rage.

"Ha! You'll have to defeat me first." Gorm challenged.

"Don't get cocky, barbarian. I am Alexia, the Princess of Amazon! You cannot beat me!" Alexia roared.

Alexia lunged at Gorm, attacking him with her fists and legs.

Gorm dodged her blows and struck her back, sending her flying backwards.

"Uuurghhh!!!"

"Heheh. You're no match for me." Gorm sneered at her.

"Grrr! This isn't over yet!"

Alexia ran at Gorm again, punching and kicking him. Gorm deftly evaded him before he caught her in a bearhug, squeezing her tight.

"Hrgghh!! Aaaaahhh!!! Oohh!! Urghh!!"

Gorm grinned as he squeezed harder, and Alexia's eyes bulged as her lungs were compressed. The barbarian's muscles bulged and rippled, his thick, strong arms wrapped around her. His biceps flexed as he exerted force, crushing the air out of her lungs. Alexia gasped for breath, and her face turned red as she was unable to breathe. Her tongue lolled out and her eyes rolled back, showing only the whites, as her body twitched and spasmed.

"Grrghhhh!! Ghrhhh!! Aaghhh!!"

Alexia's body shuddered and convulsed as her consciousness slipped, her tongue lolling out, eyes rolling back, her face a crimson mask. She then went limp, passing out.

Gorm let her go, letting her crumple to the ground. He then looked at the remaining Amazon princesses.

"Come on! I can take on all of you!" Gorm shouted.

"Y-you won't defeat me!"

Melisende stepped forth, shaking. Her oldest sister and the strongest daughter and princess, Lysandra, brings her hand to Melisende's shoulder.

"Calm yourself, little sister. We work together and we can take him." Lysandra told her younger sister.

"I… I know…" Melisende murmured.

Both Melisende and Lysandra faced Gorm, both glaring at the barbarian.

"You've made a big mistake coming here!" Lysandra shouted, stepping forth, her body rippling with muscle and her thighs bulging.

"We will tear you apart, barbarian!" Melisende snarled, cracking her knuckles.

"Come on, then! Let's see if you can do better than your sisters!" Gorm shouted, daring both sisters to attack him at the same time.

Lysandra and Melisende approached Gorm, ready to attack him.

Lysandra attacked Gorm first, throwing a punch at his face. Gorm ducked under the blow and struck her in her stomach, making her double over.

"Uuughhh!!!"

Gorm grinned and kicked Lysandra's face, sending her sprawling to the ground.

"Ha! Is that all you got?"

Melisende jumped onto Gorm, wrapping her legs around his neck. She squeezed her legs together, trying to choke him.

"Ghrghhh!! Grrhgghh!!"

Gorm growled as his airway was cut off. He reached up and grabbed Melisende's throat, squeezing her.

"Aaagghhhh!!!"

The barbarian then threw Melisende off of him, slamming her onto the ground.

"AAARRGHH!!!"

Melisende's eyes bulged and her face turned red as her throat was crushed.
Gorm stomped on Melisende's stomach, sending the wind out of her lungs. Lysandra tried to attack him while he was distracted, but Gorm grabbed her throat, lifting her up and slamming her against her own sister's body.

"URRRRGHHHHHH!!!!"

Both Lysandra and Melisende cried out in agony.

Gorm then stomped onto their bodies, making them cry out again.

"Ooouuugghh!!! Aaarrgghhhh!!!"

They were in great pain, and they could barely move.

Grinning sadistically, Gorm bent down and grabbed both sisters by their throats. He lifted them up and choked them.

"Urghhh!!! Hrghhh!!!"

Lysandra and Melisende thrashed and flailed as their airways were crushed. Their tongues lolled out and their eyes rolled back, showing only the whites. They were unable to breathe, and their consciousness was slipping. Their bodies were weak and limp, their muscles slack, their movements slow.

"Aaaghhhh!!! Hrrghhhh!!!"

"Heheh. Is that all you've got? I thought the Amazons were supposed to be strong. You're nothing but weaklings." Gorm mocked them.

Gorm tightened his grip, and his massive, muscular arms bulged as he choked the two sisters. Soon, both Lysandra and Melisende pass out. Gorm threw them to the rest of the knocked out Amazon princesses. They were in a heap, sprawled out on the ground.

Queen Myrithia stared at the scene, her eyes wide. Her daughters were defeated, and the barbarian was still standing.

"I can't believe it. I can't believe you actually defeated my daughters. You're stronger than I thought." Queen Myrithia said in disbelief.

"Hehehe. Now it's your turn, queen." Gorm then directed his gaze at the defeated princesses. "But first, I will fuck the shit out of your precious daughters and breed them. I will knock up every single one of them and they will give birth to my children. Your daughters will become my breeding stock."

Queen Myrithia scowled, but Gorm had proven his worth by defeating her daughters. As per the agreement, he was free to do anything to them before both of them could face each other.

"Fine. Do what you must. But don't think that you'll have an easy time fighting me." Queen Myrithia warned before she stormed off her court, reluctantly leaving her own daughters to their fate.

Gorm looked down at the unconscious Amazons, smirking.

"Hehehe. This will be fun."

He looked down at the defeated and knocked out princesses. He had decided to wake them up first, kicking their stomachs and tits.

"Uuugghhh..."

Lysandra groaned as she regained consciousness. Gorm also woke the rest of the princesses by kicking them roughly.

"W-what happened?"

"Ha! I won, of course. I beat you and your sisters. And now, I'm going to have some fun with all of you." Gorm sneered.

"Y-you! Don't you dare lay a hand on us!"

"Ha! You are in no position to tell me what to do. Now, and spread your legs and pull aside your thongs. I want to see and taste your pussies. Starting with you." He looked at Lysandra, the ebony beauty and the oldest among the princesses.

The seven daughters of Queen Myrithia glared at the barbarian warrior. But seeing that he had defeated them all, they reluctantly obeyed. Lysandra spread her legs and pulled aside her thong, exposing her own puffy pussy.

Gorm looked down at the Amazon's pussy, grinning. He bent down and started licking and sucking the cunt of Lysandra.

"Mmmmh! S-stop! Ahhhh! Mmmphhh! Grrrrrrhhh!!!"

Lysandra grunted as Gorm assaulted her pussy, his tongue and lips ravaging her sensitive flesh. His mouth was like a hot, wet furnace, and her clitoris was stimulated by his tongue.

"Ahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!!"

She moaned and writhed, her eyes rolling back and her body shuddering.

"Ughh!! Aaaaahhh!!!"

Melisende growled and clenched her fists. She couldn't stand the sight of the barbarian ravaging her older sister's pussy. She wanted to attack him, but was stopped by her sisters, who shook their heads.

"Melisende, calm down."

"Yeah, Mel. Don't do anything stupid."

"We can't help Lysandra right now. The best we can do is stay put."

"But... but..."

Melisende bit her lip. She hated seeing her sisters being humiliated, but she couldn't do anything.

"Urrrghhh!!!"

Lysandra arched her back as she was licked and sucked. Her body was quivering, and her muscles were twitching. Her nipples were hard, and her clitoris was engorged. Her cunt was wet, and her juices were flowing. Gorm guffawed as he pulled up his loinclotch, exposing his large cock, erect and girthy.

"Now, I'm going to fuck your slutty pussies and breed you." Gorm said in excitement. He then penetrated Lysandra's pussy.

"Oooouuhhhhh!!!"

Lysandra cried out in pain and pleasure, her eyes rolling back, and her tongue lolling out. Her body spasmed, and her limbs trembled.

"Hnnghh!!! Oohhh!!! Aaaghhh!!!"

Her cunt was stretched by the barbarian's large cock, and she was filled with pain and ecstasy.

"Ohhhhh!!! Aaaaahhhhhh!!!"

She gasped and moaned, her body writhing.

"Ooohhh!!! Mmmmphhh!!! Hrrrrgghhh!!!"

"Heheh. You like that, bitch? You like being fucked by a man? You like having your tight little cunt stretched by my big cock?" Gorm mocked.

"Ahhhhh!!! Uggghhh!!!"

Gorm slammed his hips into her, his thick, hard cock plunging into her pussy.

"Urghhhh!!! Urrrgghh!!! Ahhhhh!!!"

Lysandra was in agony, her body aching and burning. Her cunt was stretched and filled, and her muscles were trembling.

"Grrrrhhhh!!! Rrgrrrhhh!!!"

Gorm grabbed Lysandra's breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples.

"Ooouughhh!! Huuurrgghhh!!!"

Lysandra's body shuddered, her eyes rolling back. Her cunt was stretched and filled, and her muscles were twitching. She was filled with ecstasy, her mind in a haze.

"Urrghhhh!! Mmmmpphh!!!"

Gorm's thrusts were relentless, his thick, hard cock pounding her pussy. Soon, Gorm shot his load into her, filling her womb with his cum.

"Ohhhh!!! Ohhh!!! Uuuurrrgghhh!!!!"

Lysandra gasped and moaned, her body convulsing.

Gorm pulled out his cock, and Lysandra slumped onto the floor, her eyes glassy, her tongue lolling out, her mind in a haze.

"Who's next? Hahaha!"

The barbarian then approached Melisende.

"Hehehe. What about you, bitch? Are you ready to be fucked and bred?" Gorm grinned.

"N-no! Stay away from me, you bastard!" Melisende cried out.

"Ha! I'm gonna breed all of you, and you can't stop me." Gorm laughed.

Gorm approached Melisende, who glared at him.

"Stay back, you barbarian scum!" Melisende shouted in defiance.

"You're just a bitch, and a weakling. I've already beaten you once, and I'm gonna do it again." Gorm slapped her face a few times, making her cry out in pain and shock. He then grabbed her face, squeezing her cheeks with one hand. "You are no match for me, girl."

"Urrrrghhhh!!"

Melisende cried out in pain, struggling against his grasp.

Gorm grinned and slapped her again. And again. And again. Her other sisters looked away, unwilling to watch.

"S-stop! Please!" Melisende begged. "I'll do everything you want, please stop hurting me!"

Gorm grinned as he shoved her down to the ground.

"Good. Now, Get on your hands and knees and show me your ass. Beg me to fuck your pussy and breed you." Gorm demanded.

Sobbing, Melisende did as she was told, getting on her hands and knees, her ass raised, and her face pressed against the ground.

"Please… don't hurt me… I'll do anything you want, just please, don't hurt me." Melisande whimpered miserably.

"Wrong!" Gorm snarled, slapping Melisende's ass. "Ask for my cock as if it's the best thing in the world! Beg for my seed!"

Melisende sobbed.

"P-please... I want your cock. I want your seed. P-please fuck my pussy and breed me."

"Better." Gorm grinned in satisfaction. "Now, ask me to fuck you like the dirty whore that you are."

"P-please… please, fuck me like a whore." Melisende mewled out.

Gorm grabbed her ass, squeezing it, his fingers sinking into her flesh.

"Say it louder, you slut!"

"PLEASE, FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!!!"

"Good, bitch."

Gorm smirked, and penetrated Melisende's pussy, sliding his cock inside her.

"Ooouuhhh!!!"

Melisende moaned and writhed. Her cunt was stretched, and she was filled with pain and ecstasy.

"Uuughh!!! Oohhhh!!! Grrrhhh!!! Aaaahhhhh!!!"

Her body was quivering, her muscles tensing. Her cunt was burning, and her body was aching.

"Aaaaghhh!!! Oohhh!!!"

Her pussy was stretched, and her body was shaking.

"Urrrghhh!!! Ooouuuuuggghhh!!!"

Gorm slammed his hips into her, his thick, hard cock plunging into her pussy.

"Aaaaaagghhh!!! Uuuurrrgghhhhh!!!! Aaaaaaghhh!!!"

Her eyes were shut, and her mouth was wide open, her tongue lolling out.

"Grrrrh!!! Rrrgghhhh!!! Uuuurghhh!!!"

Gorm growled. "Take it, slut! Take my seed!" He ejaculated into her, filling her womb with his semen.

"AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!"

Melisende gasped, her mind a blur, her body convulsing.

"Mmmmppphhh!!!"

She was filled with ecstasy, her body in a haze.

"Ooouuuuuuggghhh!!!"

Melisende slumped onto the ground, her eyes glazed, her tongue lolling out. Gorm pulled out his cock, letting his own semen dripped out of Melisende's gaping cunt.

"Hehehe. Next."

Gorm glanced at the five remaining daughters, who were watching in horror. They sobbed as they looked at Melisende and Lysandra, barely conscious and twitching on the ground, cum oozing out of their pussies.

The barbarian then grabbed Althea and Alexia, holding them by their hair.

"You're gonna have fun with me." Gorm chuckled.

"D-don't hurt us, please!" Althea whined.

"Let us go, barbarian!" Alexia cried out.

Gorm dropped Althea first, having her land on her back. Then he dropped Alexia on top of her, and they ended up having their breasts pressed together, their nipples rubbing.

"S-sister…" Althea whimpered.

"It's okay, sister. We'll get through this." Alexia reassured her, holding her hands.

Gorm looked down at the two, his cock erect and throbbing.

"Time for some fun." He loomed over them. "Kiss each other. Make out as if your lives depend on it. Or else, I'll beat you until you're senseless."

"P-please..."

Althea started sobbing, tears running down her face.

"Please, don't make us do this."

Alexia pleaded.

"I'll fist your pussies and crush your wombs if you don't comply. I'm not bluffing."

"Please… don't do this…" Alexia whimpered, horrified by Gorm's threat.

"You heard me."

Hesitantly, both sisters started kissing. Their tongues were in each other's mouths, and their lips were pressed together. They were moaning, and their bodies were trembling.

"Mmmphhh... Ssshhhh..."

"Ooouuuuuhhhhh..."

Their tongues were intertwined, and their saliva mixed.

"Mmffhhhhh..."

"Huuurrghhhh..."

They moaned, their faces flushed, their eyes closed.

Grinning, Gorm approached them from behind, his cock erect and ready to fuck.

"You're enjoying yourselves, aren't you, you horny bitches?" Gorm asked, smirking in amusement.

"N-no… I'm not…" Althea sobbed.

"P-please…" Alexia pleaded. Being at the top, her ass was in full display. Gorm approached her from behind, his cock erect and ready to fuck. He pulled aside Alexia's thong, exposing her pussy.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna fuck you nice and good." Gorm promised.

He slammed his cock into her, and Alexia cried out in pain and pleasure, her eyes widening.

"Aaaaaaghhhhh!!!"

Her mouth was wide open, her tongue lolling out. Her pussy was stretched, and her body was aching.

"Uuuurrrghhhh!!! Ooooouuuuuggghhh!!"

She was filled with pain and ecstasy. Her body was quivering, her muscles tense.

"Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!! Urrggghhh!!! Urrrgghh!!"

Althea watched from below her, horrified. Alexia, her beautiful sister, was being reduced to a mindless sex toy.

"No…" Althea whimpered, her voice quavering and filled with despair.

"Yes." Gorm sneered, his cock thrusting into Alexia's pussy.

"Ooohhh!!! Uuurghhh!!! Hrrrghh!!!"

"Sister... No..."

Althea could only watch helplessly, unable to do anything.

"Uuurrgghh!! Urrgghh!!"

Smirking evily, Gorm then pulled out his cock from Alexia's pussy. Then, he quickly pulled aside Althea's thong and stuffed his cock into her pussy.

"URRRGHHH!!!"

Althea screamed in agony and pleasure, her eyes bulging. She could feel his cock reaching her cervix, and her belly was stretched.

"Ooouuuuugghhhh!!!"

"Take it, bitch! Take my cock! Take my seed!" Gorm roared.

Gorm grunted as he ravaged Althea's pussy.

"Arrghhh!! Arghhhh!!"

Althea moaned and writhed, her body quivering. Her cunt was stretched, and her body was trembling.

"Aaaaaagghhh!! Uuuuuuggghhh!!!"

After that, Gorm pulled out his cock and fucked Alexia again. And then he fucked Althea again. Then he went back and forth fucking the two sisters.

"Aaaaahhhh!! Hrrrrgggghhh!!! Huuurrrggghh!!!"

The barbarian's thrusts were relentless, and his cock was stretching the sisters' cunts. Their pussies were burning, and their bodies were shuddering.

"Mmmphhh!!! Aaaaaahhhhh!!! Hrrrghh!!!"

Once again, Gorm ejaculated, and he made sure to fill both sisters up with his seed.

"Ooouuuuggghhh!!!"

"Aaaaaaghhhh!!! Mmmmpphhh!!! Uuurrrgghhh!!!"

Alexia and Althea were filled with ecstasy, and their bodies were shaking. Their eyes were wide, and their mouths were open. Their bodies were convulsing, their limbs twitching. Their cunts were stretched, and their pussies were filled. They were filled with ecstasy, and their bodies were in a haze. With Alexia on top of Althea, the sisters slumped on the ground, gasping for air.

"S-sister… sister…"

Althea mumbled, her tongue lolling out.

"Ooohhh…"

Alexia moaned, her eyes glazed.

Gorm stepped aside, smirking. He looked down at the two sisters, and they were barely conscious. They were covered in sweat and fluids, their bodies bruised and their faces red. Then, he looked at the remaining princesses.

"Who's next?"

Helena stepped forth, standing protectively in front of her sisters.

"I won't let you harm my sisters any further. You'll have to get through me first."

Gorm chuckled. Then, he suddenly closed in and slapped her relentlessly.

"AAARRRRGHHHH!!! URRRRGHHHH!!! URGHH!!!"

"Ha! How pathetic! Are you Amazons this weak? Pathetic!" Gorm mocked.

"AARRRGHH!!!"

By the time Gorm was finished, Helena was reduced to a sobbing wreck, her face bruised and swollen, her eyes red and bloodshot, and her nose was bleeding.

"You are a weakling, and a wench." Gorm insulted her, and she could only whimper pathetically.

"N-no… P-please…"

Helena was crying, and her whole body was shaking.

"W-why… W-why are you doing this?" Helena asked between sobs.

"Because I can. Because I want to. Now, get on your knees and grovel. Apologize for your insolence and beg for my forgiveness." Gorm demanded.

"Y-yes, master..."

Helena whimpered as she got down on her knees, her head bowed and her eyes cast down.

"Forgive me, master. I am a worthless slave, and I am unworthy of your mercy."

"Better. Now, spread your legs and show me your cunt." Gorm ordered.

Helena sobbed as she did what she was told, pulling aside her thong to display her snatch.

"Now, get on your back and beg me to breed you." Another order came from Gorm.

"P-please, master, f-fuck me. P-please, breed me. I'm a worthless slut, and I am unworthy of your seed."

Gorm approached Helena, his cock erect and throbbing.

"You're a whore. Say it."

"I-I'm a whore, master."

"Louder!"

"I'm a whore, master! I'm a dirty slut! I'm a worthless, weak, stupid, and pathetic bitch!"

"Good, now you're talking."

"Now, beg me to fuck you." Gorm commanded.

"Please, master, fuck me. Please, breed me. I'm a dirty slut, and I'm unworthy of your mercy."

Gorm smirked as he pointed his cock at her exposed pussy. Then, with one big thrust, he penetrated her.

"OOUUUGGGHHHH!!!"

Helena screamed and her body shuddered. Her cunt was stretched, and her body was trembling.

"AAAARRGHHH!!! HUUUURRRGGHHH!!!"

Gorm growled and he thrust into her.

"AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!"

"You're a weak bitch, and I'm going to break you." Gorm snarled.

"Aaaarggghh!! Rrghh!! Rrghhh!! Uuurrgghhh!!"

Helena gasped and moaned, her body writhing. Gorm's cock was thick, and it stretched her pussy.

"Ahhhh!!! Hrrrghhh!!!"

Helena's eyes were rolling back, and her mouth was open. Her cunt was stretched and burning.

"Aaaaghhhh!!! Hrrrrgghhh!! Ooouuughhhh!!!"

She gasped and moaned, her body shuddering.

"Rrrgghhh!!! Uuurrrggghhhh!!! Ahhhh!! Aaaghhh!!"

Gorm grunted and slammed his hips into her, his thick, hard cock plunging into her pussy.

Tongue hanging out, Helena writhed, her eyes rolling back and her mind in a haze.

"Uuuurrgghhh!!! Uuuurrrggghhhh!!!"

She groaned and shuddered, her body convulsing. As always, Gorm ejaculated inside her, filling her womb with his seed.

"Huuuuurrrgghh!!!"

After that, Gorm pulled out his cock from her gaping pussy, and his own semen flowed out of her.

"Grrgghh!! Aaghh!!"

Helena slumped to the ground, her eyes glazed, her body twitching.

Gorm chuckled before he looked at the last two, Callista and Daphne.

"Now, who's next?"

Daphne stepped forth, standing protectively in front of Callista.

"Take me, but please spare Callista!" Daphne exclaimed.

"S-sister!" Callista cried out in dismay.

"Shut up, Callista." Daphne shot her younger sister a glare. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

Gorm smirked as a devious idea came to his mind.

"How about this? You two choke each other until one of you passes out. Then I fuck the one who passes out. I'll spare one of you." Gorm said. Of course, he was lying, but he didn't need to say that.

Daphne was taken aback. She glanced at her sister.

"C-Callista, d-do it. I can take it."

"Sister…"

Gorm sneered. "Don't even think about chickening out. If you two don't choke each other, I'll kill your other sisters! You've seen what I've done to your other sisters, haven't you?"

Both Callista and Daphne nodded their heads.

"Then do it. Do it or else I'll kill them! Choke each other as if she's your mortal enemy! Make sure one of you passes out! Or else I'll kill your other sisters…" Gorm threatened ominously.

Callista and Daphne glanced at each other, fear evident in their eyes. Hesitantly, they faced each other, and locked their hands around each other's throats.

"S-sister, forgive me." Callista sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Callista. I-I have no choice." Daphne sniffled.

Callista and Daphne started squeezing each other's throat.

"Urrghh!!!"

"Ahhhrrgghhh!!"

"Uuuurggghhhh!!!"

Both of them were gasping for air. The blood vessels in their eyes were bursting, and their faces were turning red.

"Grrghh!! Aaaghhh!!"

Their eyes were bulging, and their tongues were lolling out.

"Ahhh!!! Ooooouuuuugggghhhh!!!"

They squeezed their throats, trying to choke each other.

"Hrrrrrgghhh!!! Uurrrrghhhh!!! Arrrrghhh!!!"

They struggled, gasping and wheezing. Their eyes were bulging, and their tongues were lolling out.

"Grrgghh!!! Aarghhh!!! Urrggghhh!!! Hrrmghh!!!"

"Uuurrrgghhhhh!!! Hrrrggghhhh!!! Hruuuuugghhh!!!"

Their eyes were bloodshot, and their faces were red.

Both of them were on the verge of unconsciousness. Soon, one of them passed out.

"Aaaaghhhh... hrrggghh..."

Callista's eyes were glassy, and her tongue was lolling out. Her hands were slack, and her body was limp.

Daphne quickly let go, gasping for air.

Gorm grinned as he loomed over the defeated and unconscious Callista.

Daphne sobbed. "I-I'm sorry, sister… I-I had no choice."

Gorm sneered as he grabbed Callista, lifting her up and holding her in the air.

"Look at your pathetic sister, you whore."

Daphne stared at her defeated and unconscious sister, tears running down her cheeks.

"Please… d-don't hurt her." Daphne begged.

"Heheh. Shut up, you weakling." Gorm rebuked her.

Gorm threw Callista to the ground, making her sprawled on her back. The barbarian then tore her chainmail bikini, exposing her breasts.

"Mmmmhhh!!!"

Callista's eyes were still glassy, her face slack. She didn't even react when Gorm grabbed her breasts. When Gorm pulled aside her thong, he penetrated her pussy with his cock.

"Aaaaaagggghhhhh!!!!"

Callista's body shuddered, her back arching. She was awake, her eyes bulging and her tongue lolling out.

"Ohhhh! Aaaaaghhhhh!!! Aaaahhh!!!"

She writhed, her face contorted in agony.

"Ooohhh!!! Uuuurrgghhh!! Aaaaahhhh!!!"

"Hha ha! I'll fuck you until you're broken, bitch!" Gorm laughed as he continued fucking Callista.

"Aaaagghhhh!!! Hrrrggghhhh!!! Aaaghhh!!!"

Her body trembled, her muscles twitching. Her pussy was burning, and her body was quivering. Soon, Gorm came inside her, filling her up to the brim.

"Huuuuurrrggghhhh!!! Aaaahhh!! Aaaagggghhhhhh!!!"

Callista's body twitched, her limbs trembling. Her eyes were glazed, her tongue lolling out.

"Heheh." Gorm laughed as he pulled his cock out, letting his own cum dripped out of Callista's gaping pussy.

Daphne was in despair after seeing all her sisters being ravaged so mercilessly. She sobbed, her body shaking.

"H-how could you?!" Daphne cried out. "We've done nothing wrong! Why are you doing this?!"

"Ha! Don't pretend you're innocent. I know the Amazon has been attacking the northern barbarian tribe. I know what you've been doing." Then, as an aside, Gorm shrugged. "Not that I care. The northern barbarian tribe is a bunch of scumbags. I'm just here to conquer you Amazon sluts."

Daphne thought she would be spared, but much to her dismay, Gorm grabbed her and started molesting her. He tore off her chainmail bikini, exposing her breasts.

"No! You promised to spare me! No, stop!" Daphne cried out in dismay.

"I lied, bitch." Gorm admitted.

Gorm groped and squeezed her breasts.

"Aaaahhhh!! Huuurrrgggh!!!"

Daphne cried out in pain.

"Aaahhh!! Mmmphhh!!"

Her nipples were pinched and twisted, and her breasts were crushed.

"Grrgghh!!! Uuuurgghh!!!"

Daphne was in great pain, her body quivering.

"Aaarrrgghh!!! Aaaaaaagghhhh!!!"

Gorm then kicked Daphne's side.

"Hrraaahhh!! Aaaghh!! Uuurrghh!!!"

Her body shuddered, her eyes shut.

"Gyaaahhh!! Hrrrggghh!!! Grrgghh!!! Huaarrgghh!!"

The barbarian grabbed Daphne up, spreading her legs. He then thrusted his cock up into her pussy, fucking her relentlessly.

"Aaaaaaggghhhh!!!! Aaaaghhhh!!! Grrrrggghh!!! Aaaargggghhh!!!"

Gorm held onto Daphne, his hands squeezing her thighs.

"You're a bitch. Say it!" Gorm growled.

"I'm a bitch!"

"Say it louder!"

"I'm a bitch!"

"Louder!"

"I'm a bitch!!!"

Daphne screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Yes, you are. And I'm going to make you a breeding bitch. I'm going to breed you and knock you up. You're going to have my children."

"N-no! Please!"

"Ha! I've already knocked up all your sisters, and now it's your turn. You're going to have my children, and you're going to serve me."

Gorm came inside her just like how he did with her other sisters.

"Oooouuuuuggghhhh!!! Huuuurrrgggghhh!!! Ahhhhhh!!!"

Gorm pulled his cock out and dropped her on the ground. Daphne collapsed on the floor, her eyes glassy and her body limp.

"And now, I have claimed all of you as my breeding slaves." Gorm said with a satisfied smile on his face.

The Amazons were sprawled out on the ground, bruised, battered and violated. Semen flowed out of their gaping cunts, and they were barely conscious.

Gorm smirked. He thought about resting before finally facing the queen. Of course, he would be served by the princesses first.

"Come, my beautiful sluts. Serve your new king." Gorm commanded.

The Amazon sisters groaned, barely able to move. They slowly got up, their bodies trembling.

"W-what do you want, master?" Althea asked, her voice hoarse and raspy.

"You, my pet. I want all of you."

"What… what do you mean, master?"

"You're going to service me. With your mouths. All of you. I will have you kneeling in front of me, and you're going to pleasure me. You will all suck my cock."

Cowed, the the Amazon princess went to suck Gorm's cock, cleaning up the shaft with their tongues and lips.

"Oohhh, yesss..."

"Aahhh..."

"Mmmmhhh..."

They moaned, their mouths wet and hot.

Gorm smirked as he felt his cock getting hard.

"Oohhh… Suck my cock, sluts. Take my seed."

"Yes, master."

They obeyed, and soon, the Amazon sisters were all on their knees, letting Gorm spray out his semen all over their faces.

"Yesss… That's right. You are all my slaves, my sluts. Don't ever forget that." Gorm stated with finality.

"Y-yes, master."

Gorm then takes some time resting, restoring his strength, making use of the princesses as his pillows. He was laying down, resting on a bed made out of the Amazon's defeated bodies. Soon, he got ready for the battle, fixing his loincloth before he marched out to the arena, where he would be facing the queen.

"I'm coming for you, Queen Myrithia. Let's see how good you are in a fight." Gorm said.

The princesses followed him, already dressed in their chainmail bikini and thong, but they looked submissive and demure. They were subdued, and their eyes were glazed. They were his personal concubines, and they were eager to please him.

Meanwhile, the Amazons cheered for their queen, anticipating a glorious victory for their leader.

"Myrithia! Myrithia! Myrithia! Myrithia!"

Queen Myrithia approached the center of the arena, clad in her usual skimpy outfit. Her voluptuous body was on display, her breasts jiggling, and her hips swaying. She had never been defeated in battle, and the men whom she conquered were powerful men who bedded her, providing her with seeds to give birth to her daughters.

The queen scowled, remembering that the barbarian had violated all her daughters, taking them all as his breeding bitches. She was furious, and she swore that he would pay.

As Gorm and her daughters showed up, Queen Myrithia's heart sank. She saw how submissive her daughters had become, their bodies marred with bruises, and their faces flushed.

"You have gone too far, barbarian." Queen Myrithia growled.

"Hmph. I have not gone too far. I have defeated and fucked your daughters, and I am going to do the same thing to you. I will fuck you and take you as my breeding bitch, just like what I have done to your daughters. Then, once I have knocked you up, you are going to become my breeding bitch, giving birth to my children, just like what your daughters are going to do." Gorm said.

Queen Myrithia sneered.

"We'll see about that. Prepare yourself, barbarian, because I am going to annihilate you! You will not step out of my Queendom alive! I will flay you and make your skin my battle banner! I will make a rug out of your hide! I will cut off your head and hang it at the entrance of my palace! You will suffer for daring to violate my daughters! And once I'm finished with you, I'm going to invade your barbarian clan, and enslave all your men, women and children. They will become my slaves, and they will serve me and my daughters."

"We'll see about that, Queen Myrithia." Gorm scoffed. He had no love left towards his own barbarian clan. He didn't care about those louts. All he wanted was to conquer the Amazons and rule over them as their new ruler.

"I will destroy you, barbarian, and I will make you suffer." Queen Myrithia's scowl turned into a smirk. "So, let's start. You and me, right here, right now."

Gorm grinned, cracking his knuckles.

"All right, then. Come at me." The barbarian challenged.

The two warriors rushed toward each other, their fists flying.

Queen Myrithia's fists were a blur, striking Gorm's chest, stomach, and face. Her attacks were relentless, and she was moving faster than Gorm. But her attacks were ineffective against the barbarian's thick, muscular body.

Gorm was a mountain, his massive bulk resisting the queen's strikes. He roared as he punched her, his fists landing heavy blows on her body.

"Ooufff!"

Queen Myrithia took the punch in her belly, and the impact sent her sprawling on the ground.

Gorm sneered as he loomed over the downed queen.

"Is this the best you can do, you weakling? I'm disappointed." Gorm shook his head in disappointment, taunting the queen.

"Rrrgghhh!!"

Enraged, Queen Myrithia sprang back to her feet, her eyes blazing.

"You haven't seen anything yet, barbarian." Her movements were lightning fast, her fists rippling the air, her feet kicking, and her whole body moving like a blur. She was attacking Gorm's face, chest, and belly, her attacks striking home. Queen Myrithia was pretty much the goddess' incarnate, her power being capable of shredding lesser men and women to chunks.

But Gorm was not a mere man. His body was like a stone fortress, his muscles hard as steel, and his bones were made of iron. He withstood those blows, evaded the more deadly ones and threw his own attacks at her. He struck her head, her body, her legs and her arms. The queen was forced to block his attacks, and she was starting to show signs of fatigue.

"Hrrrggghhh!! Rrraahhhh!!"

She panted, her breasts heaving, her nipples poking out through her chainmail bikini.

"You're weakening, bitch. It's just a matter of time before I knock you out." Gorm taunted the queen.

Queen Myrithia was panting heavily, her body glistening with sweat. Her face was red, and her body was bruised.

"I'm not beaten yet, barbarian. Fear my power!" Queen Myrithia roared as she threw a punch that could destroy a mountain. The stadium rumbled and cracked.

Gorm blocked the attack, his arms absorbing the impact. He grinned, his teeth bared.

"Not bad. I'm impressed. You have some fight left in you."

Gorm punched Queen Myrithia in the belly, making her double over.

"Ughh!! Raaarrgghh!!"

Her knees buckled and her back arched. Gorm did not hold back. He pounded the queen using his fists with ferocity. Each strike causing the ground to shake and the air to crackle.

"Take this, bitch!"

"Grrrrghh!! Urrrghh!! Aaaaghh!!"

He hammered her with punches, his fists hitting her face, chest, stomach, and thighs.

Queen Myrithia took the beating, her body jerking. Her eyes were closed, and her jaw was slack. Her muscles were quivering, and her limbs were trembling. She was dazed, her mind foggy. Her daughters were watching her with despair. They couldn't believe that their mother, the invincible queen, could be beaten by a mere barbarian.

"M-mother! Mother, get up!"

"Y-you can do it! W-we believe in you!"

But Queen Myrithia couldn't hear her daughters. She was too busy enduring the savage beating that Gorm was giving her.

Gorm growled and grabbed Queen Myrithia by her hair, lifting her up. He slammed her back onto the ground, her body sprawled and twitching.

"Arrggghh!!"

Gorm then straddled her, his crotch pressing against her face. He ground his bulge against her face, his balls resting on her chin.

"Take my balls, you bitch. You're gonna taste them."

Queen Myrithia was pinned under his huge, muscled body. She was unable to escape. She opened her mouth, taking his balls inside.

"Ngggghh!!"

She sucked on them, her tongue licking them.

"You like that, bitch? You like my big balls? You want them to fill your womb with my seed?"

"N-no... Mmffphhh!"

"You're going to be my breeding bitch, and you're going to serve me."

"Mmmffffphh!!"

Queen Myrithia moaned as she sucked on Gorm's balls. Her nose was buried in his musky, sweaty crotch, and her breasts were squashed under his thighs.

"Mmffffh!!"

She gagged and choked, her throat bulging, her eyes watering. Soon, Gorm got off, and he grabbed Queen Myrithia, who gasped and coughed.

"Grrrr!"

Gorm flipped the queen over, making her lie on her stomach. He grabbed her thighs and spread them, revealing her pussy after pulling aside her thong.

"No! Please, don't!"

Queen Myrithia begged, but Gorm didn't listen. He penetrated her, his thick, hard cock plunging deep inside her.

"AAARRGHHHH!!! HRRRRGGGGHHH!!!"

Queen Myrithia screamed, her back arching. She was in great pain, her cunt being stretched and filled.

Her daughters wept as they watched their mother getting ravaged by the barbarian.

"Oh no… Mother…"

"Mother, no…!"

"Please, don't hurt our mother! Please, stop!"

But the princesses couldn't do anything. They were helpless, and their mother was defeated.

Queen Myrithia groaned, her tongue lolling out and her eyes rolling back. Her body was quaking, her muscles tensing. She was in a haze, her mind numb.

"Oohhh… Uurghhhh!! Aaarghhh!!"

Gorm's thrusts were merciless, his cock stretching her pussy and her belly. His hips were slamming against her ass, and his hands were gripping her waist.

"Aaaaaaggghhh!!! Uuuuurrrgghhh!!! Ahhh!! Urrrghhh!!!"

Her face was flushed, and her eyes were glazed. Gorm then picked her up, holding her by her inner thighs before he spread her legs, allowing everyone to see her cunt being penetrated by his cock.

"Ooouuuhhhh!!!"

Her eyes rolled back, and her mouth was wide open, her tongue hanging out.

"Urrrghh!!! Rrrrgghhh!!! Hrrmphh!!!"

Queen Myrithia writhed, her body shuddering. She was in agony, her body aching.

"Aaaahhhh!!!! Urrggghh!!! Rrrggghh!!!"

"That's it, bitch. You're gonna be my breeding bitch. Raaahhhhh!!!" Gorm roared as he came inside her, filling her womb with his seed.

"H-hrmmmfffghhh!!!"

Queen Myrithia slumped, her body going limp. Gorm pulled out, letting the queen's pussy to gape, semen dripping out.

"Heugkhhhh… uukghhhh…"

The defeated queen groaned and writhed, her eyes rolling back. Her body was quivering, her limbs twitching. He then unceremoniously dropped her to the ground before he stepped on her head, pressing her face against the arena.

"And now, I claim this woman as mine. She is my slave, and I will have her bear my children."

He sneered at the Amazons, who were all stunned.

"I have defeated your queen, and now, you all belong to me."

The Amazon princesses wept, and their eyes were filled with despair.

"Now, serve me. Kill under my command. Conquer under my command. Die under my command. With me as your king, we will be unstoppable. Together, we will conquer the world!"

The Amazons cheered, chanting his name despite their queen being defeated, humiliated and fucked.

"Gorm! Gorm! Gorm!"

"Now, kneel, and show me your obedience!"

"Yes, master!"

"We will follow your orders, master!"

"We will serve you, master!"

The Amazons bowed their heads, kneeling before the new ruler.

"That's what I want to hear. Now, bring me the weapons. We will conquer the world together!"

And so, Gorm rose up as the new king of the Amazons. Renaming the kingdom Gormia, Gorm set out to conquer the rest of the continent with Queen Myrithia, her daughters and the rest of the Amazons under his command. They became known as the Gormians, and within a year, the continent fell under his dominion.

Alrodi, Praxis, Lyria, Okram, Jachen, Golmir, Chalian and all other kingdoms and nations fell under the might of the Gormians. Their kings were put to sword, flayed and beheaded, their skins made into banners and rugs. Their queens were ravaged, fucked and bred. The rest of their peoples became Gormian slaves, serving their new rulers.

Gorm also conquered the barbarians of the northern barbarian clan, making their lands and the lands of the Amazons his own. Their warriors were either killed, enslaved or integrated into the ranks of the Gormians. Their women and girls were all claimed by the barbarian king.

Within a year, the whole continent was under the control of the barbarian king, and he ruled the land with an iron fist.

Now, Gorm was standing at the summit, overlooking the kingdom he had built. He was a giant of a man, towering above the other people. His shoulders were broad, his chest was muscular, and his arms were thick and strong. He smiled in satisfaction.

"This is all mine. This is what I deserve." His smile grew wider. "Next, the entire world."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.