[PC] Fairy Fighting (1 Viewer)

noice1

Potential Patron
A faerie takes on all kinds of monsters in a button-mashing frenzy. Lots of ..er, body fluids involved in this one.

Code:
Password for anything, if needed should be: [I]eluku[/I]
Eluku's blog (Japanese)

Eluku's blog (Google translated)

Eluku_ on Twitter

Controls:

T = Up
B = Down
F = Left
H = Right

Q = Weak Punch
W = Strong Punch
A = Weak Kick
S = Strong Kick

CHEATS:
At the character select screen you can use the following cheats (only works when playing as Tiki):

Stage Select - Up Key
SP/Life Recovery - Down Key

Also at the select screen, highlighting Tiki, you can press either W to get her in a normal skin, or S to play her in alternate skin and hair. I don't think it changes the moves at all.

Link to Ver.140525 of Fairy Fighting, the game's latest version before the author started working on his next game (courtesy of Someone92)
EDIT: Removed broken link
Link to Ver.150620 (Easy):
EDIT: Removed broken link

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Good lord this game seems impossible. As soon as I get up to the eggplant thing it just grabs me everytime. XD

noice1

Potential Patron
Good lord this game seems impossible. As soon as I get up to the eggplant thing it just grabs me everytime. XD

Jump diving attack works against eggplant, as _matt said. That's all you should use. The animations are worth it in the stages after.. :secret laugh:

noice1

Potential Patron
Updated version out. Sorry to anyone that was getting a dead link on the last one, looks like the url went bad.

New stuff:

New stage enemy: worms
If you charge move too long now she climaxes and you are stunned.
Meatcatcher now playable and updated.
Reports are that meatcatcher is crazy hard now, I'd try it but I need to sleep :indifferent :

noice1

Potential Patron
I've been meaning to update this, it kept slipping my mind. I'll update the OP. Thanks Clan.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Has the password been changed? I can't download it from there.

And how can I pull the charge move, it is Down D+A?

noice1

Potential Patron
I was able to download it just fine right now. Are you sure you typed the password correctly/had caps lock off?

I really couldn't tell you how to pull moves off, I pretty much mash the keyboard, myself... x_x

SPRINGS02

Ryonani Teamster
I've been having a lot of trouble with the eggplant thing also. I tried jump kicking but it didn't work.:pissed off:

noice1

Potential Patron
The difficulty is very notorious even amongst the people that track down and find games like these. Try experimenting with different strategies, look for any openings to exploit.

chromo1418

Potential Patron
I've been having a lot of trouble with the eggplant thing also. I tried jump kicking but it didn't work.:pissed off:

Well yes. Since the last two Version of the game, Eggplant has this annoing attack, where he sucks you into his mouth, when you try to hit him.
But there are two ingame "cheats" which can help, when you are really desperade.
First is an cheat for health and Sp. For that just push the down button at the character select screen. But be careful. They wont work at the last stage.
The second cheat is an level select. For that push the up button at the character select screen.
By both cheats, it is shown, which you have selected.

I really couldn't tell you how to pull moves off, I pretty much mash the keyboard, myself... x_x

For your possible moves, just lock at the character select screen on the lower half.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
Just got to the game, not very fond of it because of all the raping, but found that jumping upwards and performing the diving double elbow by pressing W is a very effective strategy against the eggplant and the Circular monster.

Deleted member 42

Ryonani Teamster
Updated again, the cpu's been changed somehow and Eggplant has a new finishing animation.

Should I keep pointing out when it updates or should I just leave it alone?

chromo1418

Potential Patron
Updated again, the cpu's been changed somehow and Eggplant has a new finishing animation.

Should I keep pointing out when it updates or should I just leave it alone?

It would be nice, because some of us are a little bit to leasy for looking at that site and translating it every time. :2 z Z:

noice1

Potential Patron
It's really helpful Robbersoul, thanks again. Didn't realize this guy was going to update so frequently. Link updated.

White_Fox

Ryonani Teamster
Maybe it's just me, but i find this game kinda gross...
I can take Studio S game without problem but in fairy fighting, the fairy gets f**k up till she get a bloated belly which is kinda gross to me.. urrghh~~
(Sorry, no offence ya)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.