[PC] Fairy Fighting (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Seems my keyboard cannot handle 3 key presses at once, at least not with my reconfigurated key settings.

Version: 100926_2
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wlaaw30xs6x2myg

noice1

Potential Patron
Much appreciated, as I've been busy these past few days.

Fortunately, we seem to be back on track. He's jumped ship back to another download service and has updated the game yet again. Here we go.

Updated File
-Adjusted aphrodisiac injection to not restore HP of the bee, but it restores a little of yours.
He basically goes on to say that his other uploader is useless and they pulled his files without warning, or something. He also confirms what I now know: if you get two eggs in Tiki, she's pretty much done for. What happens is you try to recover and the bee will just keep grabbing you. You'll never be able to get them out and he'll keep getting a full SP bar to repeat infinitely.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Press Down, then the bee cannot hit you at all, use the power smash (iirc it was "b") stortly after it tried to attack and you have a short time to push the egg out a little further; repeat until you're ready to fight again.

noice1

Potential Patron
Cool trick, but you're asking an unholy amount of patience from me to finagle that kind of strategy. XDI have the multitasking skills of a hamster (I can't even play Guitar Hero above Easy).

As an update note, I've cleaned up the OP, and note that his standard download server is back up, looks like he got wiped out and had to make a new one. So if anyone still had issues with the U3 site, both options are available.

noice1

Potential Patron
I did see someone fail the tutorial in GH2. I didn't know that was even possible.

I don't have that one, but I don't know either. It kind of sucks for me because I master Easy and it's boring, but Medium is a huge jump in difficulty. It's not just another button, but the entire song is updated with a ton of new notes and it goes faster. It's just ridiculous.

UPDATE NOTE: Eluku has updated his blog to reflect what he's currently working on. He has a picture of an egg being planted into the faerie breast, and sounds like he's half done.

He then highlights a new monster he's thought of in his boredom, known as Fairy Crashers. They seem like a rambunctious group. It sounds unthinkable, but it seems like you would fight all three at once, and if they all are able to grab Tiki, it would be an instant game over.

Finally, he posts an image he did for a drawing board. It's quite gruesome, showing what appear to be cat girls linked by bondage and torture devices. He's quite a good artist and certainly is staying busy.

You can enjoy these images at his blog, here.

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Necroposting :grin:.
I heard there's an update that make you can use Tiki to rape others.
Well, after you beat stage 6 (the bee), you will face another Tiki (with different color), and when you're close to her, you can grab her and rape her.
As for what buttons to use, I'm not sure either, I only suceeded 2 times, both by pressing both W & E keypad simultaneously, but I'm not sure. And remember that you must be at very close to your opponent or it won't work out (it's HARD, mind you).
As for other enemies, I don't think they can be raped... CMIIW~

noice1

Potential Patron
Thanks hertzez for discussing. I can't exactly confirm any of this, but if anyone out there can, that would surely be appreciated. I've no Red Bull to deal with that bee again, it's just royal pain (though easier than the flower girl). Still, Tiki raping? Kind of interesting. I know you can play against Tiki and she'll rape you, but, heck if I could ever get moves to work.

lordmou

Potential Patron
I belive I did mangae to do it before even this update and I belive you need to press E when you get the ! symbol from the different color one

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Apparently there's a new update, but I think the download site is currently down- I can't access it at the moment anyway.

noice1

Potential Patron
Good news is there is a new update, and even better is the server is up and working. Here is the update log, filtered, unless you enjoy Engrish.

Updated Version:
-Breast oviposition added. This is the third egg-laying stage. If this happens, Tiki will slowly lose health until she loses, unable to sit up.
-Adjusted the bee's grabbing skill overall (could be distance or behavior)
-Sped up the birthing of the egg
-Adjusted WindSlash trajectory/track
Following that, it looks like a possible next feature is, I wish I could make this up, ovipositing the bladder. That must hurt. He also seems to (rough translation) say that the bee would then just initiate a rape grab or just a game over. He has a picture on his blog that he made.

TheEvilNeko

Potential Patron
I rape the last boss with Tiki all the time. It certainly is possible. I make sure to do it at least once each time I get to the stage. I don't remember the exact buttons though, so I'll report back when I have them figured out.

noice1

Potential Patron
Did someone say update again? He's back and busy with some changes already.

Updated Version
-Fixed picture (art?) of breasts after eggs have been laid
There is another thing listed, but I can't quite make out the translation.

After playing, one thing I did notice was the bee now can knock itself out of the air by failing to grab Tiki. This happens when she's carrying an egg and I go full prone; the bee makes a dive and depending where it flies, it can hit a wall (or something up there) and it's down for a few seconds. I should mention that it's not quite enough time to purge the egg, but timed well it's helpful. I was also able to get the bee stuck on one side of the map, scrolled off screen while I replenished health (same button combo as purging the egg, down + Q+A).

Oh, and he has a new enemy which seems to be in idea stage, nothing confirmed for implementation as far as I can tell, but it would be pretty awesome if it made it. It's basically a fairy with a parasite that looks like a facehugger from Alien, except it's sort of on the wrong end and um..let's let his picture do the talking.

Viewer warning, if you haven't liked what you've seen so far, best stay away from this image.

Last edited by a moderator:

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Okay, I've tried it, you can grab enemy Tiki by getting close to her and press E.
In my case, she doesn't have any exclamation symbol thought.

Btw... I can't access the image :TT TT:

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, already checked the image a while ago.
You may think I'm weird, but I like parasitism/mind control/transformation.
So I kinda want that fairy to rape Tiki and change her to become like that. (except the alien thingy ==a). And more importantly, it's yuri :grin: (I hope).

Last edited by a moderator:

TheEvilNeko

Potential Patron
Okay, I've figured out the combination to rape Boss Tiki. While moving towards your opponent, press Q and W at the same time. She must be close, and grounded, but not crouching.

noice1

Potential Patron
So I kinda want that fairy to rape Tiki and change her to become like that. (except the alien thingy ==a). And more importantly, it's yuri :grin: (I hope).

It would be yuri, but more specifically, that's known as corruption in the alternative fetish/ryona culture. Quite good stuff, really.

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
@Noice
Yeah, corruption, it's really cool!

Btw, speaking of mind control, I've found this image in eluku's blog (which I'm sure you've already seen it) about the lamia spouting milk from her breasts on Tiki, google translate said it's an aphrodisiac milk, and Tiki will be breast feed!
Damn, I really want to see that, but I can't seem to access that move both by fighting against her or by playing her...
Anyone of you saw this move? If yes, please tell me :TT TT:

Here's the image HERE
Or if you can't access the image, go here then scroll down. It's still black and white so I suspect it still has not been implemented, but if any of saw this move please tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.