NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the update, noice1.

Futa Fairy got my vote XD
She has 209 votes now. Slime's is 204.

Last edited by a moderator:

SPRINGS02

Ryonani Teamster
Wait you're telling me that we could of had lesbian sisters or somethin like that but people would prefer slime or futa? I don't understand the world... :dark mood:

D

DudePerson1

In the recent version (the link provided by noice1's Updated File), I beat the Bee guy, and then I get a final fight with a darker, mirror version of Tiki. She has one move where she licks you to orgasm if you let her. Essentially though, if you beat her, then she's oviposited by the hive, but then for some reason you get the oviposited game over. If she beats you, then you're oviposited by the hive and you get the oviposited game over.

Not sure if this is new or not.

noice1

Potential Patron
@Springs02 - You have to understand, this audience is very diverse, being that it's a Japanese game. Well, do I even have to point out the difference there? :)

@DudePerson1 - I'll look into it. That reminds me, I think another new thing was the bee's grab after you've been oviposited (the kissing/fluid transfer). I think before it was an unlimited grab, now if the bee gets a full SP bar, the bee lets go.

noice1

Potential Patron
Just a reminder everyone, voting for the next enemy in the game will end Saturday (11th). You can only vote once, and if you think one vote won't matter...

Slime (241/26.2%)
Dark Fairy (241/26.2%)
It's going down to the wire, folks.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
At first, I want to vote for lesbian sisters. But I saw hertzez's post and knew that only two have a chance of winning. So I go for fallen fairy instead, because she still has lesbian element.

By the way, the score now...
Slime (245/26.4%)
Dark Fairy (242/26.1%)

Oh, slime.

A

ace5903

so far from what i'm seeing the slime is going to win unless ppl vote for dark fairy by tommarow. Deadline for voteing is tommarow. Honestly hopeing for dark fairy but not sure it will make it.

noice1

Potential Patron
I'm pretty sure, given the popularity, he'll do both slime and fairy, eventually. As for Dark Fairy, it's not totally futa, it's more like a parasite attached to a fairy. I can see how it will put some people off, but there are also people who are turned off by the entire game.

E

EmpJJ

It's look like the Green amoeba ( fucking slime ) won.. 281 votes than Fallen Fairy 263 votes. i'm a bit sad as a futa-fan. Better luck next time..:(

noice1

Potential Patron
It's official, the slime people have spoken. There's a new poll up discussing what skill to give it.
グリーンアメーバの技について - Skill of the green slime
打撃技______Blow/shock
掴み&投げ技__Grab and throw
必殺技______Knockdown/Finisher/Shot
超必殺技____Super KD/Finisher/Deadly Shot
その他______Other

He says this poll is not on a deadline and he's been encouraged by all the voting for the new monster, and really liked the feedback he got.

Updated Game File
-Health drain mode added. At the character selection screen, press down (B) to choose different modes. Some people wanted a fast way to die and see the game over animation/scene.
-Bee got a new high-speed slash skill (guess he wasn't done after all, this bee is hard!).
-Something with snake, bee and plant girl's grabs seem to be restored (I think the "Escape!" ones)
-Snake daughters added; Fluidhunter's new grab has her holding Tiki down while her daughters get "involved"
-Fixed display bug with bee

noice1

Potential Patron
Yes, but both at the same time will take time, best one first, then second.

I assume the person who does this will make Fallen Fairy second then Lesbian Trio :want:

If you don't mind scales, the new snake daughters can tide you over. There is a close-up of the grab, which you will know is coming when FluidHunter flashes red for an instant. I don't think it causes a game over though.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
If you don't mind scales, the new snake daughters can tide you over. There is a close-up of the grab, which you will know is coming when FluidHunter flashes red for an instant. I don't think it causes a game over though.

No it isn't. I found it when it was updated, its a good grapple, she just doesn't do it a lot. Which is a shame.

But I can wait.

noice1

Potential Patron
Eluku has posted the first screens of the new slime enemy and stage. He's currently working on the basic moves right now, and he's taking everyone's comments into account about where to go from there. Interesting development, as it seems this will not be an enemy out to rape Tiki, and apparently this will be more of a straight-edge battle. You can view his blog here, and a translated version here. Remember the poll for slime's skills is ongoing, so if you want to get involved you can do so, it's on the right side of his blog. The translation is a few posts above on this page.

E

EmpJJ

There's an update on eluku blog. The green amoeba has been released. It's seem that eluku made some basic attack and only 1 sex attack so far. Maybe the slime is not bad afterall. ho..ho.hoo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.