[PC] Fairy Fighting (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Why does some people can't download from filesonic? Is it prohibited in your country?

Btw: Was Eluku one of those developers who don't like if their games are uploaded somewhere else?

pk1080

Potential Patron
Btw: Was Eluku one of those developers who don't like if their games are uploaded somewhere else?

He does NOT likes it.

※当方で作成したゲームは、このブログで紹介した リンク以外からはダウンロードしないでください。
ファイルのダウンロード、実行は自己責任でお願いします。

->
Please do NOT download the file from other link else than the link on the blog.
Download or execute the file with your own responsibility.

Eluku changed the uploader because megaupload point(presumably some kind of mileage point) was somehow gone

Last edited by a moderator:

cybeast

Potential Patron
Why does some people can't download from filesonic? Is it prohibited in your country?

because I can't get even more than 20% before the download got corrupted :(

and yes he/she doesn't like it

A

alchemickaiser

Newest update is out, and the Arachne has been added n_n

Ok so I've downloaded the version you posted here, but I wondering. Do we have to beat the FAIRY CRUSHER before we get to actually see the new char? If so I'm in a world of annoying loses.

flame0

Potential Patron
Ok so I've downloaded the version you posted here, but I wondering. Do we have to beat the FAIRY CRUSHER before we get to actually see the new char? If so I'm in a world of annoying loses.

Sadly yes, and it appears that he hasn't programmed any moves for it yet, so all it does is move and block. Hopefully when he fleshes it out you'll be able to select the stage, but for now you need to beat the FC. Though the background for the new stage hints at some....interesting moves.

chromo1418

Potential Patron
no there is another possibility.
1. Delete the file 02EggPlant.player
2. Rename the file 12Alakune.player into 02EggPlant.player
3. Start the game and play the first stage
If all is done correctly, there should be now the Alakune monster and not the Eggplant.

Have fun

pk1080

Potential Patron
Better Translations with clear meaning!
Download FairyFighting110814.zip for free on Filesonic.com

Fixes
・Added new Monster Arachne(Arachne and her own stage is added)
 ・Eluku added Arachne to get the feel of it (for now she can onlt move)
 ・Normal attack and Etchi skill will be added throughout the development
 (Eluku didn't made the trigger for Arachne stage, so if you want to see her... beat the F.C!)
・Lower the overall health[I am not sure if this means everyone including monsters and Tiki or it's just Tiki]
・Modified the Bee's grab
 ・Bee may now assault from lower angle, which would make Tiki more vulnerable to grab attack
・Modified Scroll of Stage。[not sure what is this about, prolly faster pan of screen?]

--
New monster Arachne is added(just as usual she won't attack you[since she doesn't have animations yet])
Thinking of Monster able to rapidly spawn eggs when it grabs Tiki.

Maybe Eluku wants to use these idea
1.After laying Egg in Tiki's womb, Arachne rests。
2.While the mum rests, Tiki does her best to get rid O egg。
3.After the rest, Arachne will try to lay MOAR。
4.If Tiki can;t get rid of those eggs in time, it's gonna be accumulated in her womb
5.If the womb O Tiki is full, Arachne will restrain Tiki with thread, and put two worms to block holes on Tiki

How could I express rapid Egg spawning,,, that is the Question
-Eliku-
--------
About Previous thread and idea from it

>>Hes think of cool new SP skill for AluLune
seem liek he gonna make something grow in Tiki?! sounds promising !

but He wont acutally take actions soon considering he has to complete Arachne till certain degree

>>He wants to make some cut scene for Mr.Bee
but hes too busy with other creations

>>Big F.C boss is delayed thanks to Arachne

>>and some other minor stuff

==================================

it's all good with more people joining the translation, but please make it neat, dont just copy-paste google trans or w.e translator you use.
It could be easier, but it's just insincere[and sometimes not accurate][I know that you just want to share it quick, but at least try to fix weird words :P]

A

alchemickaiser

no there is another possibility.
1. Delete the file 02EggPlant.player
2. Rename the file 12Alakune.player into 02EggPlant.player
3. Start the game and play the first stage
If all is done correctly, there should be now the Alakune monster and not the Eggplant.

Have fun

Sweet,I was able to see what the spider-girl looks and I wasn't disappointed (like I ever was when it comes to this game). Thanks alot for the tip. Really appreciate it.

pk1080

Potential Patron
Fairy Fightin 110816 IZ OUT

Download FairyFighting110816.zip for free on Filesonic.com

Fixes

・Modded stage select and watch mode
you may now selec Arachne at both stage sel. and watch

・Added some moves for Arachne

-------------

Eluku has updated Arachne this time, He thinks the game is getting bigger than he first anticipated

------------

About Previous Fixes

>> About Fallen Fairy's ejcalation
FF is going to use it ony when the SP and Ejcal gauge is Maxed.
(There can be a chance of changing current move to different move)

>>About finish bug on worm stage
There wasn't problem when Eluku checked it
Tsukuru tool sometimes grants this kind of unexpected error he says、

>>About adding difficullty selection
This cannot be done on Tsukuru tool, unless he finds a new path

>>About Watch mode
What does those flashes in what mode mean?
weak punch -> toggle target(white flash)(toggle target for modding)
strong punch ->set SP gauge to zero(red flash)
weak kick=set escape gauge to zero(blue flash)
strong kick=HEAAAAAL(green flash)

Since there is no HP gauge you have to guess when to us HEAAAL

A

alchemickaiser

Huge difference from the last update, thanks for uploading it. Can't wait to see Arachne when she's completed.

A

Anon Ymous

Hey guys, i think i found a secret of sorts
Alau-lune? the plant girl has moves that need SP but she does not gain any from her grabs, probably not implemented yet
so just open watch mode and use the weak punch button to give her full SP

first one's meh, a mushroom that just explodes but the second one is a finisher, looks pretty good

pk1080

Potential Patron
[FairyFighting] 110821 IZ out
and uploader iZ MEGAUPLOAD AGAIN!
MEGAUPLOAD Link

Fixes
・MotherDrinkingWorm is now playable character.
 ・It can only attack when drinking worm is on Tiki(with Strong punch and Strong Kick)
・FairyCrasher is now playable character
 ・you have your buddies just like CPU when your health gets low enough.
・The commad list is renewed.
・new skill for Arachne

---------------------
Eluku's Comments

F.C is now playable character!。
Let's play with your buddies, teasing Tiki!
renewed the command list. some stuff might meet change.

=======================
About Previous Fixes

>>About adding hidden character after you clear the last match
This seems impossible with the current Tsukuru tool.

>>about F.C. Boss
will be made after Arachne

+Other minor opinons about Tiki and other monsters

S

SirBert

but... just to know. Someone actually beat the FairyCrusher?

Because, you know... it reminds me some of King Of Fighters f*ç%ing bosses!!
When you jump is always ready with the counter, when you attack there is a 33% of chance that he goes counter, when you are dizzy HE IS ALWAYS READY FOR THE RAPE MOVE!!! (which leaves you dizzy again... so he can go on and on)...

Pretty decent fighting game... but tweak the AI a little...

A

Anon Ymous

Yeah i beat them, took a few tries though. My strategy is once you get all 3 of them onscreen get grabbed on purpose.
Once they get boners you can easily do the jump->strong punch over and over since their new attacks dont hit that high...feels like the eggplant after that.
As for getting all 3 together just make sure they dont attack you from both sides. 1v1 should be easy if you got this far without cheats..

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
Uh, from my experience, to beat the FC I just spammed the quarter circle forward + heavy punch to do the multihit uppercut thing. Just make sure all of them are on one side of you and just keep using it. You can get off another uppercut before they all stand up, so you effectively stunlock them.

A

alchemickaiser

Because, you know... it reminds me some of King Of Fighters f*ç%ing bosses!!

Can I ask what "King of Fighters" game do you mean? I've never heard of this game that had RAPE moves involved. Sorry I'm still new here.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Can I ask what "King of Fighters" game do you mean? I've never heard of this game that had RAPE moves involved. Sorry I'm still new here.
LOL, I'm afraid you misunderstood his quote. The word "f*c%ing" in that sentence is meant as a swear word, not as a description. He says that the FC reminds him of the King of Fighters bosses as they, too, are very difficult to beat, they always counter every move, and as soon as you are dizzy they instantly hit you with a super move.

A

alchemickaiser

LOL, I'm afraid you misunderstood his quote. The word "f*c%ing" in that sentence is meant as a swear word, not as a description. He says that the FC reminds him of the King of Fighters bosses as they, too, are very difficult to beat, they always counter every move, and as soon as you are dizzy they instantly hit you with a super move.

LOL!! Somehow I knew it was something like this, I always do get mixed up with my reality and the actual reality.

V

Vuoripeikko

Anyone else have same problem with patch [FairyFighting]を 110925 that the game just wont start, when i klik the exe, it opens the game for like half second and then closes immediatly ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.