[PC] Fairy Fighting (2 Viewers)

R

RejectedSonnet

Trouble Launching the game?

I downloaded the game, and all the files seem to be there, but whenever I try launching the game, the window comes up with a black screen, then closes less than two seconds later. This is a very annoying bug/glitch/problem that I'm experiencing, and I'd like to know how I can fix it.

Can anyone help?

Demrion

Potential Patron
And for some reason spidergirl is before fairy crusher

Yes, thats right, because after beating the fairy crusher you have to fight against his big daddy :D
If my information is correct this should be the last boss right?
well, this boss only has two different hits and no sex skills but i think its pretty good so far :)

and after beating this big beast you have to fight against a blue tiki. i dont know if this was in the game earlier, but i think thats new too.

E

echo44

new stuff

this patch (december 11th)
features
-the ability for the new boss to grab you out of the air(he performs a counter(yellow) while your jumping at him)
-changes to the Fairy crusher AI so they take longer to all get erections.

the rest of the blog post is about potential bosses he's thinking about and about maybe changing up boss #1 eggplant since it's skill list is rather small

PS. training mode was last patch :)

T

TheFetishBeast

Another update is up on the creator's blog. This time it's version 111218. I've already checked it so I know the changes.

--The FCBoss now has a defeat scene (That is, if you're defeated). It's only one so far though. Just lose the battle and that's it.
--There was also some kind of change to the ExpandBee but just something about its attack speed or collision or something. I checked it out but I didn't notice any difference.

This update was up on the 18th of December. I'm going to be checking his blog daily from now on... Oh yeah, I'm new =D .

T

TheFetishBeast

Version 111225 of FairyFighting has been released. There don't seem to be that many changes (At least not to the FCBoss) but still some nonetheless.

--Roper (THe tentacle blob thingy in training mode) has received an attack. It can only be used when its SP is full.
--The FCBoss has yet to receive an SP attack. As far as I know the only change was the defeat screen.
--The FairyShoot attack has been adjusted. Something about blowing off strong opponents.

There was also something about Windows7. As far as I can understand he suggests that when you install the game you should put it in something like c:\Game\FairyFighting\. So long as the game is installed directly into c: it won't work. At least as far as I understand.

This update was posted on December 25:th 2011. Thank you Anon Ymous for telling me that he updates weekly every Sunday.

PS: Just so that people don't get any funny ideas. I don't read Japanese. I Google Translate it.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
--The FairyShoot attack has been adjusted. Something about blowing off strong opponents.
Strong FairyShoot can blow an enemy now.

He doesn't know why some people can't run the game in Windows7 too. Because his computer is Windows7 and always able to run it.

T

TheFetishBeast

Oh yeah, that's an update I forgot to mention! The FCBoss has now been added to the list of monsters that you can choose to fight.

To select an enemy to fight just press Up when you're targeting Tiki in the character select screen. In addition to this you can use cheats the same way but by pressing Down.

F

flames

Would some please update ryonani then

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Oh just to be clear I mean fairy fighting

T

TheFetishBeast

Version 120102 is now available.

--Roper's rape attack now features one of those transparent animation images.
--The F.C.Boss has a new attack where it throws sand at you. Still no full SP attack though.
--There was a change to Tiki's counterattack. I believe the change is that you can perform two different kinds of counters. A lower one with Weak punch and an upper one with Strong punch.

I didn't really understand the entire update today as there was quite a lot. I do believe however that he's working on an entirely new enemy as well. The picture on his blog kinda gave that away. I might be jumping to conclusions though.

That's all for this week. At least as far as I can tell.

U

Underhanded

I can't play because none of the controls work! Could anyone help me figure out why?

I repeatedly press T, F, H, and B before being killed, and it just isn't responding. However, O, I, L, and K allow me to do moves, while P acts as a pause button. I can't move anywhere, and so I get screwed over.

Could anyone help?

T

TheFetishBeast

You can manually change the controls by going off Full-Screen mode (Game should not start in Full-Screen but can be set to by pressing F4) and selecting Options/Settings/Controls/Whatever it's called. You can set the movement buttons, pause button and six control buttons but as far as I can tell only four of the control buttons are needed. Weak Punch, Strong Punch, Weak Kick and Strong Kick. So, if the controls don't work or you don't like the default controls (I know I personally despise them) then just set your own.

U

Underhanded

You can manually change the controls by going off Full-Screen mode (Game should not start in Full-Screen but can be set to by pressing F4) and selecting Options/Settings/Controls/Whatever it's called. You can set the movement buttons, pause button and six control buttons but as far as I can tell only four of the control buttons are needed. Weak Punch, Strong Punch, Weak Kick and Strong Kick. So, if the controls don't work or you don't like the default controls (I know I personally despise them) then just set your own.

Thanks for replying so quickly! However, when I press the movement buttons, nothing happens. As in, TFH and B. Yet, T works for choosing certain stages. I'm not sure why this is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
^Did you change the default buttons as TheFetishBeast suggested? Try some different combinations until one works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.