[PC] Fairy Fighting (2 Viewers)

noice1

Potential Patron
Why has this thread not been updated? That jerk OP, he hasn't been around, man, he's no longer one of us, man, he like, abandoned us or something.

noice1

Potential Patron
In some far off place, with much doom.

I don't really plan on things when they happen, staying or going. If a moderator wants to take over this thread and keep it updated at least with the latest link, that's probably best. Just haven't had the time to spend here. Also, been out of the whole ryona funk for a while.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
No problem man. Hope things settle down and you join us again soon. I'll see about updating the first post later today.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
New update! this is 111010_vers2

I'm not quite sure what he did yet, but it looks like he did a little more work with Arachne

(...) <<< link
Welcome, and even though you seem to just have copied the link from his blog to make our lifes easier a word or warning: Many Japanese developers don't like if their work is uploaded elsewhere and/or if the files are linked directly and have stated that they will block foreign IPs if it continues, so it better to be safe than sorry and link to their homepage instead and if necessary give a short instruction how/where to download the file(s).

Have a nice time here.

M

majisha

Welcome, and even though you seem to just have copied the link from his blog to make our lifes easier a word or warning: Many Japanese developers don't like if their work is uploaded elsewhere and/or if the files are linked directly and have stated that they will block foreign IPs if it continues, so it better to be safe than sorry and link to their homepage instead and if necessary give a short instruction how/where to download the file(s).

Have a nice time here.

I'm a little confused. Isn't that exactly what we're trying to do in the first post of this thread?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Interesting, I've never noticed that the download link in the OP is almost up-to-date, I though noice1 stopped updating it after that little uproar, especially 'cause the password is still provided...
In that case just blank what I've said.

B

Barrim

The most important rule is: Do not re-upload.
When you download it form the original link, the distributor is paid by the ads on download site.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The game was updated yesterday, now the spidergirl has 3 endings (two are still in the works) and a forth one is properly coming.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Looks like since update 160, all updates are focus to Alakune the spider girl.
She isn't 100% complete, but has several moves and finishing scenes. Currently she can...
-Punch Tiki in close range.
-Shoot web that can immobilize Tiki or pull her if web hit Tiki in air.
-Throw Holedigger to Tiki. You can't block this bug but can deflet it with attack. Holedigger will rape Tiki if it can grab her. While you're being raped, alakune will try to throw more holediggers to Tiki for heavier raping. Die with this move to see finishing scene and gameover screen.
-Grab and inject eggs to Tiki. Tiki can't do anything while an eggs are inside her. You need to press buttons to remove eggs. Alakune will try to grab Tiki and inject more eggs at this time. Have enough eggs inside you to see finishing scene, but no gameover screen yet.
-Call facehugger from the above tree. The creture will stay for a while. If move close to it, it will grab and rape Tiki.
-Do SP attack when SP gauge is full. Alakune will rush to grab Tiki and tie her with net. Then she will start cunnilingus Tiki. You must press buttons to escape. If Tiki orgasms before you can escape, Alakune will suck Tiki's fluid to regain health and SP and you must restart the escape. No finishing scene for this move yet.

Die with any moves other than holedigger and egg injection to see the 3rd finishing scene and gameover.

noice1

Potential Patron
Interesting, I've never noticed that the download link in the OP is almost up-to-date, I though noice1 stopped updating it after that little uproar, especially 'cause the password is still provided...
In that case just blank what I've said.

Just myself no-showing, sorry for the confusion. The whole uproar was basically about doing an end-around actually seeing creators' works. I linked his blog, twitter and use his host. Re-upping to something else and not posting source material would be kind of a dick move.

Thanks for the contributions, guys. Way out of the loop here.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
New version, changes I've found:
-Throw Holedigger to Tiki. You can't block this bug but can deflet it with attack. Holedigger will rape Tiki if it can grab her. While you're being raped, alakune will try to throw more holediggers to Tiki for heavier raping. Die with this move to see finishing scene and gameover screen.
-Grab and inject eggs to Tiki. Tiki can't do anything while an eggs are inside her. You need to press buttons to remove eggs. Alakune will try to grab Tiki and inject more eggs at this time. Have enough eggs inside you to see finishing scene, but no gameover screen yet.
These moves now also have a game over screen, not just a game over animation.

-Do SP attack when SP gauge is full. Alakune will rush to grab Tiki and tie her with net. Then she will start cunnilingus Tiki. You must press buttons to escape. If Tiki orgasms before you can escape, Alakune will suck Tiki's fluid to regain health and SP and you must restart the escape. No finishing scene for this move yet.
This move still does not have a finishing scene.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Update 169
-New attack for Tiki, Roundhouse Kick (Front + Heavy Kick). Can knock enemy away.
-Fairy Shoot has two types now. Light Fairy Shoot will go further while heavy Fairy Shoot has bigger wave.
-LightBreeze can stay longer now.
-Shorten Tiki's landing frames.
-After Expand Bee injected eggs inside Tiki's breasts, you are able to remove them now (Hold Down + Light Punch + Light Kick, I think). The bee won't let you do that easily, however.
-Secret (Alakune's egg injection finish scene?)

Update 170
-Fix bugs that will happen when Tiki's removing eggs from breasts.
-Expand Bee will fly longer while using grab attack.
-Sharpen Tiki's Roundhouse Kick frames.
-Reduce Alakune's 2nd set of eggs from 3 to 2.

Update 171
-Quicken Expand Bee's attack speed.
-Adjust enemies' SP gain.
-Secret (Alakune's facehugger has rape animation?)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Darkwatcher

Oh Snap. He's working on the FC boss now. Even if I'm not particularly fond of the FC'ers, I can't wait to see what the Boss FC will be like.

Just confirmed: New Secret is indeed for the Facehugger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.