[PC] Fairy Fighting (3 Viewers)

pk1080

Potential Patron
ver.110621 Update note

Brand new skill for TIKI!!
↓ + Strong Punch + Strong Kick = PEE [increases SP][CAUTION: THIS HEALS ENEMY!]
↓ + Weak Punch + Weak Kick = same Ol masturbation [Heals HP]

When F.C uses it's SP grab, the duration will be shown as escape gauge

When F.C rapes anal, the other F.C will just watch hes buddie(this may look little weird)

deleted colision for mother drink worm when it moves

=============

about previous fixes

about new F.C attack
F.C anal attack was a huge success, seems it was worth it.
though the picture was pretty rough. I thought it would be too complicated if I made it to detail

about Ameoba Clit fishing concept:
[... XD SEE THE PICTURE BY YOURSELF!!]

about spider ladie:
I would be very nice if I can show good spawning as Mr.Bee

Last edited by a moderator:
A

alchemickaiser

Awesome game, though I was never a real fan of fighting style games, even I can appreciate this game.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Update149
-Crusher has one new rape attack.
-Fixed crusher's standing still while his friend raping you.

Looks like he wanna try to make Crusher Boss rape Tiki, maybe in finishing scene.

i notice in watch mode certain button can be use and a different colour flash will occur. does anyone know wat it does?
Still have no time to test, I'm quite busy lately.

A

alchemickaiser

Update149
-Crusher has one new rape attack.
-Fixed crusher's standing still while his friend raping you.

Looks like he wanna try to make Crusher Boss rape Tiki, maybe in finishing scene.

Still have no time to test, I'm quite busy lately.

Ok, so I downloaded the letest (at the time) version of fairy fighting before the new moves came out. Do I need to download again?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Afaik know you need to download the whole game again if he updates it; at least I haven't found an "Update" button anywhere...

mori072

Potential Patron
Check out Eluku's blog! new updates along with some interesting *.gif animation (new character?).

Looks like she-wolf or something.

noice1

Potential Patron
Yes, when he releases a new version, even one that claims to be a revision, you need to download the new file. He does not patch.

The animated .gif girl looks like a kitsune but it does say wolf. Either way she's foxy.

Eluku also added a poll, but has anyone really taken interest to vote?

Last edited by a moderator:

silly587

Potential Patron
I never realized that the FC could do a dp like that. Let the FC's get hard then let two of them catch you and you'll see what I mean. I haven't tried three yet, but I'm trying.

Sorry if this isn't relevant/updated news. Just wanted to pitch in.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I never realized that the FC could do a dp like that. Let the FC's get hard then let two of them catch you and you'll see what I mean. I haven't tried three yet, but I'm trying.

Sorry if this isn't relevant/updated news. Just wanted to pitch in.

Yeah thanks for sharing, only discovered that one myself by accident too! It's so hard to get 3 though in the right conditions without accidentally killing one of them or such.

noice1

Potential Patron
I had a lot of trouble getting them to work as a team. Thanks for sharing, I'll have to give it another go.

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
*sigh*... The ones I hate the most at sex scene are men (and anything that looks like a male mammals) and gangbangs.... So yeah, you know what I mean lol...

I'll be back when the arachne or the Were-wolf monster girl come are added, as for now, I can't even bring myself to fight those Crashers, they'll crash my mind lol

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
Yeah, the crashers are the most stupid idea, and I thought he was gonna add the mist sisters because they were the closest to fallen fairy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.