[PC] Fairy Fighting (2 Viewers)

N

Nohtyp

one of the secrets in the new update is FC having a tripple pen, or at least i didnt see it in the last update. it is inescapable and finishes you off, the ending is the same though. the other enemy file that changed is the green ameba but i havent figured out whats different about it yet.

T

tyragor

Green Amoeba got a new move added. A reach around, it sends its goo upward and it drops from the ceiling at you, if it hits cue...well. You can check it out for yourselves! : D

noice1

Potential Patron
Waow, has it been this long?

Update to Tiki and her move, namely FairyRoll. Something about speeding up masturbation time, and last "Secret x 2".

Most recent includes updates to FairyCrusher surrounding its rape move; increase the likelihood of a rape, and the rest is Engrish. Though the giant dicks on FairyCrashers look new to me, and is what seems to be hinted at. Enjoy.

In case anyone didn't know by now, there is a voyeur mode to watch a match of Tiki vs. anything. Simply choose it in the character select menu.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Update 153 is up
FairyFighting110718.zip

An update so far...
-Tiki can remove bee's eggs from her. To do so, hold Down+Strong Punch+Strong Kick.
-Green Ameba has 1 new move. Down, Front+Kick.
-Fairy Roll has weak punch and strong punch command now. Strong punch has longer reach. Press Front then rapidly press Punch (weak or strong) to perform.
-Speed up Tiki's recover move.
-Fixed invincible frames after being raped.
-Secret x 2 (Secret means erotic pic was added somewhere).
-Fixed Crusher's SP gain speed and its behavior of using a move. (Don't know which move.)
-Fixed stagger frames.
-Fixed Tiki's jumping attack.
-Expand Bee is able to dash now. And has a new move. Down, Back+Strong Punch.
-Fixed Egg Plant's finish scene.
-Secret?

M

Mukhomor

Can you pls tell the new moves in 20th and 24th updates? Cant understand anything from google translated pages.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Update154
-Another fix for Tiki's jumping attack.
-Fixed Tiki's dash.
-Fixed escape gauge speed in Expand Bee fight. Also added 1 secret (erotic pic) in the fight.
-Fallen Fairy has 1 new super move. (Hold?)Front + rapidly press Weak or Strong Punch. Can't perform this myself, maybe you need full SP gauge.
-Fixed Egg Plant's spin attack. It can move while spinning.

Update155
-Tiki can perform Fairy Counter.
Fairy Counter High - Front, Back+Strong Punch.
Fairy Counter Low - Front, Back+Weak Punch.
You can use this counter move to cancel your frame like while strong punching, or while blocking.
-Fallen Fairy flying bomb is changed. It will appear in screen at random. After sucking Tiki, it will self-destruct, that can damage Fallen Fairy too if she's too close.
-Changed movement of Fallen Fairy's Sucker Ball. It will move upward.
-Changed some commands. Some moves may become more complex.

Can you pls tell the new moves in 20th and 24th updates? Cant understand anything from google translated pages.
Which update?

Last edited by a moderator:
F

flames

noise1 I know I never rarely talk but after the wolf girl + spider girl if you make her would you also mind making a giantess

pk1080

Potential Patron
noise1 I know I never rarely talk but after the wolf girl + spider girl if you make her would you also mind making a giantess

Theh Noise1 aint the creater, it's Eluku.
This thread is link/update note in English to most recent updates on Eluku's blog

A

alchemickaiser

Wait a minute there's a wolf-girl AND a spider girl? Where do you get those 2? Or am I jumping to conclusion again?

pk1080

Potential Patron

noice1

Potential Patron
New update as of 7/31 that it appears hasn't been documented.. I'm so out of the loop x.x Sorry I've been preoccupied, guys/(gals?). To make up for it, I'll try pasting funny Engrish:

After the hole was mobbed and had unprotected breasts and meat,
Dali is a great ass 送Ri込N from small insects.

[FairyFighting]110731

Looks like the boss is taking longer than anticipated.

pk1080

Potential Patron
Hai Folks 110807 Iz out.

--
He decided to change the uploading site to FileSonic, saying Megaupload points were gone for somewhat reason
download link: Download Thah Fairy Fighting 110807

Changes:
Low Upper and Wind Upper now makes enemy fly(havn't tried yet but presumably only small sized ones or non fixed ones)
Skill added to AluLune
Fallen Fairy no longer errects right after the ejucalation.
Secret added to ExpandBee

--

Since AluLune can't move he had to add ranged skills instead of melee ones.
Big boss F.C was pretty hard to add so hes rather thinking of making the Spider-Girl first

--
nothing else special on the thread just some comments about previously added skills

D

dan

can you change the uploading site to mediafire or megaupload? i can´t download from filesonic.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
As far as I know, the creator of the game does not visit this forum, so asking us doesn't really help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.