ex-girlfriend dialogue request (1 Viewer)

Ploopynation

Potential Patron
Hello all, looking for a dialogue with an ex-girlfriend, particularly one that is condescending/bitchy/generally negative

Thanks in advance.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I'd be more than happy to take on this request. Do you want this to be a loader dialogue with/without penetration added, or you just want this to be a vanilla dialogue? Also, are there any other specifications you want in the scenario of this dialogue?

Ploopynation

Potential Patron
I'd be more than happy to take on this request. Do you want this to be a loader dialogue with/without penetration added, or you just want this to be a vanilla dialogue? Also, are there any other specifications you want in the scenario of this dialogue?

sorry i accidentally made two threads for this, i'm still kind of new. i would prefer a loader dialogue if its not to much trouble. to be honest, as long as shes really negative the whole time you can really take it anywhere you want it. (if you wanted to make the guy enjoy it i would mind)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
sorry i accidentally made two threads for this, i'm still kind of new. i would prefer a loader dialogue if its not to much trouble. to be honest, as long as shes really negative the whole time you can really take it anywhere you want it. (if you wanted to make the guy enjoy it i would mind)
Piece of cake. I'll get right on it as soon as I'm finished with this other dialogue. So, the girl dominates and insults the guy?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
can't wait to see!
Say, are there any limits on the insults you want in this dialogue (of course, nothing racist or any form of prejudice)? If not, I'm more than happy to go full blast on some of the worst insults I can think of.

Last edited:

Ploopynation

Potential Patron
Say, are there any limits on the insults you want in this dialogue (other than racist or any other form of prejudiced insults, of course)? If not, I'm more than happy to go full blast on some of the worst insults I can think of.
that's a good question, obviously nothing racist or anything, but otherwise i would go for it

Jaxx

Content Creator
So this is what you're doing while I'm working my ass off on that little busty suguha ! :grin::grin::grin:
(I swear I don't wanna hear about long sleeves mods for some times when I'll be done with her hahaha)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Ploopynation Ploopynation
Hello! It's been some time since I discussed this, but some stuff got in the way, and now I simply don't have the inspiration to finish your request. Sorry about that. However, I did open up a thread asking for someone to take over the project and finish the dialogue, and I completed pretty much the first part of the dialogue, so there's that. I may or may not return to this some day, but we'll see. Otherwise, I do hope your request comes to fruition soon.
-Antimatter42

"Life, uh, finds a way."
-Ian Malcom, Jurassic Park

Ploopynation

Potential Patron
Hello! It's been some time since I discussed this, but some stuff got in the way, and now I simply don't have the inspiration to finish your request. Sorry about that. However, I did open up a thread asking for someone to take over the project and finish the dialogue, and I completed pretty much the first part of the dialogue, so there's that. I may or may not return to this some day, but we'll see. Otherwise, I do hope your request comes to fruition soon.
-Antimatter42

"Life, uh, finds a way."
-Ian Malcom, Jurassic Park
thanks for giving it a shot buddy, it's no issue

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Hello again! So, while you wait for your femdom dialogue request, you can use my Hana's Revenge dialogue, which I updated just today. The first two acts do feature Hana completely dominating Kiyoshi and outright insulting him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.