ex-girlfriend dialogue request

Ploopynation

Potential Patron
Hello all, looking for a dialogue with an ex-girlfriend, particularly one that is condescending/bitchy/generally negative

Thanks in advance.

Antimatter42

Content Creator
I'd be more than happy to take on this request. Do you want this to be a loader dialogue with/without penetration added, or you just want this to be a vanilla dialogue? Also, are there any other specifications you want in the scenario of this dialogue?

Ploopynation

Potential Patron
I'd be more than happy to take on this request. Do you want this to be a loader dialogue with/without penetration added, or you just want this to be a vanilla dialogue? Also, are there any other specifications you want in the scenario of this dialogue?
sorry i accidentally made two threads for this, i'm still kind of new. i would prefer a loader dialogue if its not to much trouble. to be honest, as long as shes really negative the whole time you can really take it anywhere you want it. (if you wanted to make the guy enjoy it i would mind)

Antimatter42

Content Creator
sorry i accidentally made two threads for this, i'm still kind of new. i would prefer a loader dialogue if its not to much trouble. to be honest, as long as shes really negative the whole time you can really take it anywhere you want it. (if you wanted to make the guy enjoy it i would mind)
Piece of cake. I'll get right on it as soon as I'm finished with this other dialogue. So, the girl dominates and insults the guy?

Ploopynation

Potential Patron
Say, are there any limits on the insults you want in this dialogue (other than racist or any other form of prejudiced insults, of course)? If not, I'm more than happy to go full blast on some of the worst insults I can think of.
that's a good question, obviously nothing racist or anything, but otherwise i would go for it

Jaxx

Content Creator
So this is what you're doing while I'm working my ass off on that little busty suguha ! :grin::grin::grin:
(I swear I don't wanna hear about long sleeves mods for some times when I'll be done with her hahaha)

Antimatter42

Content Creator
So this is what you're doing while I'm working my ass off on that little busty suguha ! :grin::grin::grin:
(I swear I don't wanna hear about long sleeves mods for some times when I'll be done with her hahaha)
Ha! Well, this and my Russian vampire spy novelette (link to it is in my signature).

Top Bottom