DOA5LR: Real Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojinzx

Casual Client
This is Awesome Mods!!! Very Very Thnx!!!

Can You pls do it for Christie Pls! Its my favorite character of DoA

Hellbent210

Potential Patron
thx,but how to do this mod?
Can you make a tutorial?
and Ati is not ok?
why?

i'm using a HIS radeon hd 5770, not sure why ati would be an issue i've modded the crap out of games like Skyrim, FO3, GTA's etc. And i've never had an issue with textures based on the card. 99.9% of the time a missing texture is due to it being corrupt or it being named wrong.

love to use this but, the missing textures are killing me lol.

GIANT DAD

Vivacious Visitor
The game reads the dlc but there are no textures and the girls have holes "down there".

Anybody know a fix?

smushffxi

Potential Patron
The game reads the dlc but there are no textures and the girls have holes "down there".

Anybody know a fix?

Im starting to think some ppl cant run this mod due to system specs or something because it seems everyone is doing it right. I tried everything. i have a Radeon HD 7730M btw

ShodaiDerio

Casual Client
firstly thank you for making these. :P

second heres a screen. the way i did it was by replacing my dlc with it (the preorder stuff) i saw you could do it much easier using a crack but im trying to get it with my legit version before i resort to other means
View attachment 24098

Edit: here i finally go all of them to work together for some reason momiji was giving me issues.
anyway this may only work if you have the preorder dlc i didnt try it any other way. also i didnt test it fully (any other costume) but just replace your dlc in your steam folder with this one (bak up the old one first of course) select the last costume for the nude.
View attachment 24107
I just woke up and checking things I saw all this cool news. Thanks so much for setting this dlc replacement! Will you do more dlc replacement paks. I am hoping for Leifang. Thanks.

GIANT DAD

Vivacious Visitor
Im starting to think some ppl cant run this mod due to system specs or something because it seems everyone is doing it right. I tried everything. i have a Radeon HD 7730M btw

Yeah, I also have ATI Radeon whatever and it seems people with ATI can't run it.

WELL, lucky me, I was gonna buy a new PC soon anyway.

Edit: I guess we need someone with ATI to confirm if they can run this, otherwise, it IS indeed because of system specs.

Tehman4

Potential Patron
Works for me, Although Kasumi's crashes the game no matter what I do, But, Goddanget, I play the best with Honoka, Y u no make Nude Mod for her?

syasuker

Potential Patron
i'm using a HIS radeon hd 5770, not sure why ati would be an issue i've modded the crap out of games like Skyrim, FO3, GTA's etc. And i've never had an issue with textures based on the card. 99.9% of the time a missing texture is due to it being corrupt or it being named wrong.

love to use this but, the missing textures are killing me lol.

Maybe the .TMC file from the Xbox360?
but the xbox360 have a special piece of ATI graphics CARDS

Last edited by a moderator:

smushffxi

Potential Patron
Yeah, I also have ATI Radeon whatever and it seems people with ATI can't run it.

Edit: I guess we need someone with ATI to confirm if they can run this, otherwise, it IS indeed because of system specs.

Im really hoping its just something im doing wrong but i have a AMD Radeon 7730M and no go

Hellbent210

Potential Patron

ATI Radeon HD 5770 not working.

Freenk

Content Creator
I just woke up and checking things I saw all this cool news. Thanks so much for setting this dlc replacement! Will you do more dlc replacement paks. I am hoping for Leifang. Thanks.

Leifang is there. See Post 27
Not the best textures, but it's okay... (head and body doesn't match 100%)

99c6d77f8d9cf56f8c9fe37a55599f2a.jpg

Paradise Vid: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

GIANT DAD

Vivacious Visitor
1. start achivarius
2. open original dlc 352150.bin
3. export files for your character: .---c and .--p
4. start dlc tool
5. new 352150
6. character add: you character
7. select slot
8. add files:

tmc, tmcl from archive
.---c and .--p from export

9. save
10. copy to install-dir/dlc

this tool for mod
- data unpack http://a.pomf.se/wgjkeb.7z
- dlc tool / repack mod http://a.pomf.se/ubbjmz.7z
- edit texture http://a.pomf.se/jlyufk.7z
- plugin tool http://a.pomf.se/bsrkug.7z

The tools and the guide to do this.

I personally tried but got a hard crash when trying to load the costumes.

GOOD LUCK

Edit: Achivarius is the data unpacker.

Spoonfork

Potential Patron
The tools and the guide to do this. I personally tried but got a hard crash when trying to load the costumes. GOOD LUCK Edit: Achivarius is the data unpacker.
For some reason Achivarius can't identify/decode which files in the .bin are Marie Rose? I see files for Ayane, Mila, Momiji, Kasumi, Tina, Lisa, etc. But it looks like Marie Rose's and probably Honoka's files are not decoded or whatever.... ......so lost.....

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
Right...

...Could someone please remake the DLC files with those TMC files then..?

I personally don't really have anything to do that with myself.

I will be doing that in a bit for my brother, so I'll post it later I nobody beats me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.