[DOA5LR] Honoka UHLOD Remix (1 Viewer)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Outfits.png

Mega DL
2016-02-20_00029.jpg 2016-02-20_00019.jpg 2016-02-17_00003.jpg
2016-02-20_00014.jpg 2016-01-27_00004.jpg 2016-02-20_00034.jpg
2016-02-20_00027.jpg 2016-02-20_00011.jpg 2016-02-18_00008.jpg
Spent a while editing every single one of Honoka's costumes to fit the UHLOD body Saafrats, and here they are. Her entire wardrobe, all 25 outfits, minus Renne's outfit(since that apparently doesn't like being tampered with) refitted to the UHLOD body, with a piece of clothing(and every pair of panties) missing here and there to spice things up a bit. TMC/TMCL files with edited --P files(except --P files for the vanilla outfits) are included as well! Using a custom texture that's Saafrat's, with Palmer's nipples and a bit of light pubes around her vagina

There may be some clipping here or there, but if anything major seems off that I managed to miss let me know!

Else, enjoy!

3island18

Vivacious Visitor
dear Christ, the ones here [DOA5LR] (SaafRats) H-LOD nude mod v1.0 - curvy body mod | Undertow, are the same as the ones/included in this thread, right? or better improved version I presume. just asking. I know, I can see the thumbnails (the center pic is the same as the one in that post), just wanna make sure I don't miss any of these great stuffs

I prefer SaafRats's clean/shaved and nipples (this sounds weird lol). not a pubes fan here. and personally I like SaafRats's nipples, I mean, the textures he used, no his actual nipples. I think he used back the 1st Topless nipples? the one I praise as the best, how I prefer em to his next release HonokaMarie or Maroka's areolas, on some post else where. I like the uh shade or bluriness, dunno how to call it. Palmer's nipples are too... "pronounced"

well, alright. I'm not complaining btw :) just sharing my opinion about... nipples... texture. yeah :D thanks for making this. we need more ULOD everywhere :)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
They are the same, yes! This is just a complete set. You should be able to replace the textures in this this the ones from his file, you'd just have to replace the texture in all of the outfits

3island18

Vivacious Visitor
hi, thanks for the reply. okay, great, all is included :)

aha, replace the nipples and pussy textures in your pack here back to his original HLOD textures. what a great idea! lnkreshuffle is the tool for this, right? sorry, pretty much still a n00b here. has learnt how to pack with DLC Tool, swap with Archive Tool/lnkreshuffle, understand about few things like slots, still grabbing left and right in the darkness, but I'm getting there

just tell me the name of the appropriate tool for the job. I can manage from there (I think)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
The tool for replacing textures in TMC files is the Texture Tool, there should be a download link for a bunch of DOA5 modding tools, its the TMC texture tool in there

D4rk1

Potential Patron
Hey there, nice work! :wink:
But I'm having a small problem, maybe you could help me out.

The 'stock' costumes work perfectly, but as soon as I try to swap one of the DLC costumes, the game crashes. Any idea why that's happening?
LR is v1.06

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
If you're using lnk_reshuffle, you'll need to make a DLC of the dlc costumes if you want to replace the existing DLC with them.
If not, then you'll probably want to look up the Autolink tool for doa5. That seems to be what most people are using, and seems to be the way to go for adding costumes in. There's a tutorial on the loverslab forums about it(not sure about here)

If you're crashing USING autolink, then I have no clue as I've never actually used it

Kyouma

Potential Patron
Wait, how were you able to add the UHLOD body mod? I am still confused on how to add it to custom dlc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.