Deadpool - Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Deadpool - Nude Mods

First Sexy Battle v1.0
Deadpool - Nude Mod v1.0.png

Comming Soon!!!

well... finish the nude mod of my first sexy battle...
Note: if some texture is missing please notify me!!

according to advance in the game I will be adding more mods to finally put them all together
in one.

Attached file with +10 trainer v1.0

test it !! please... please... be patient!!!

Attachments

Deadpool - Nude Mod v1.0.rar
6.2 MB · Views: 3,217

Deadpool v1.0 Plus 10 Trainer.rar
563.4 KB · Views: 2,890

Last edited by a moderator:

sabbath

Potential Patron
Looks nice, it'll be hard to wait. This game has one of the best potentials for nude mods because of its sexual humours.

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Looks nice, it'll be hard to wait. This game has one of the best potentials for nude mods because of its sexual humours.

mod progress...

does not look bad!

test 1.png test2.png

this game is long for change

- - - Updated - - -

well... finish the nude mod of my first sexy battle...

Deadpool - Nude Mod v1.0.png

according to advance in the game I will be adding more mods to finally put them all together in one.

Added link and attached file with +10 trainer v1.0 at first post.

test it !! please... please... be patient!!!

fonglee

Content Creator
Hmmm, which folder is the file going to ? Or are we using Umod for this?

Pretty sure it's texmod you need to run this mod. Sindito, thanks to igorek's video I can finally see this in action (don't have the game) Looks really good in game! ;)

NudeViewer

Potential Patron
Excuse me sindito, but could you help me? I have some questions, please :confused:?

1- Which software you used to edit the textures?

2- I've extracted mine to .dds, and tried with GIMP to remove the skirt and bra of the girls at the pool, by erasing them to transparent and by painting with the pink color for transparency, but nothing gets removed. I see the textures has changed, but did not became transparent.

3- When I save with GIMP, the plugin shows me some dialogs and I don't know which to chose, here:

The main window and his submenus:
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

And i leave them with default options!

Thanks in advance.

Mharius

Content Creator
You need to save as DXT5 for alpha channel (transparency) too work. But that only works if it its supported by the model. @sindito Any updates coming? I might pick this game up in a bit.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Sadly I have to declare sindito MIA...

Sindito last logged on to GVZ on 7 July. There could be any number of reasons why sindito has not logged in. You can try sending him an e-mail.

johnbao

Potential Patron
he probbaly busy with modding other pc games. this games need better nude textures to make it in perfection.

Venom2000

Potential Patron
I know this is an old thread but I'm curious if anyone has been able to get this mod to work recently. I have Deadpool on Steam and I've tried using Umod (r44/r49/r53) and Textmod with no luck so far. Any guidance or help would be greatly appreciated. :)

beck11

Potential Patron
You can try renaming the Texmod.exe to the Deadpool.exe and renaming the Deadpool.exe file to something else. When you hit play on Steam the texmod should launch, then point it to the deadpool.exe file that you renamed before and hopefully it should work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.