Zako tactical games and mods. (1 Viewer)

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
I play a lot of games like total war with all female units. Most of the time I have to use mods. Are there games anyone can think of that are mass battle type of games? If the forum mods think this fits under beat em up thread feel free to move it.

Here is a quick alpha mod for jagged alliance 3. Its in very early stages and I have found some bugs that I am working on. There seems to be a few special legion soldiers I have not found in the files to change. Sometimes on the very first map all 3 are still regular legion, but after that they should start to be all females. Once the full modding tools with map tools come out I can see where the missing ones are located. I am currently limited to in game clothing so you could say the female outfits are place holders. The scripted conversations are still using male voices for now.

Currently there are limited variations on the units, as I said still early alpha. Blender samples for the females are yet to be released.

For those that know the game, the story is basic at this point. The Major has hired the Delmo Corps (he still calls them the legion) to take over the small West African state of Grand Chien. Delmo has taken the president hostage and controls the Diamond mines, you are hired to get them back with your choice of mercs. Currently only the legion has been changed, however once I am off work a few days I will change the next enemy faction to The Blood Angels from Lupin. If you do play this alpha build please inform me of bugs, so I can squash them. This will not be uploaded to any other site and please do not re upload it to steam or nexus for now.

The jagged alliance devs are very active in the modding community and this uses aika IP which is a no no. If you wish to help please DM me full body solo pics of Pink, black, and white delmos in decent resolution. I may have to screen grab off the dvd down the road.

Attachments

• Screenshot0009.png
    Screenshot0009.png
    1,006.1 KB · Views: 348

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
Panties are visible but barely. You will not get good panty shots from this. I have no control as of yet over models or animation as I stated. For those that do not know the game I have done a quick playthrough of map 2 with this mod. That way you can see if you would be interested.

The workshop mods I have used with this are "custom settings" to increase my starting gold and added 3x enemies on map. This also has a quick mod of the Aika team as my mercs. If ppl are interested I can upload that too. I enjoy the base game and this made repeat play though more fun. Thought I would offer it to all of you for those that might enjoy.

Toastguy

Potential Patron
Id like to make another request
There is a game called "NightCry" it has great voices, it would be nice to add them. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.