Original MILFs Sex Battle: Chelsea vs. Natalya (1 Viewer)

Wizard

Writer
Author
Teacher
MILFs Sex Battle: Chelsea vs. Natalya

Tonight, there will be a battle between MILFs. It is a battle that the fans are excited about, especially when they know that these are two experienced veterans of Extreme Underground Wrestling (E.U.W.)

The fans are looking forward to the main event match that is going to happen tonight. They are not just excited about seeing a match. What they are looking forward is how the two veterans would do something extreme and erotic at the same time.

"Are you ready to see them get fucked and violated in front of you?" asked the announcer. "Let me introduce to you the first fighter who is about to enter the ring. This sexy veteran fighter is 38 years old, 5'8 feet tall, weighing 162 pounds, and she calls herself The Dominator!"

The crowd cheers loudly as the lights turn off. A moment later, a spotlight focuses on a woman who is walking towards the entrance ramp.

"You are about to witness the sexiest woman you have ever seen," said the announcer. "She's got the body, she's got the look, and she's got the wrestling skills."

The sexy 38-year-old hailed from Chicago. Her body is fit and curvaceous, having the ideal curves of a woman. She wears a white bikini and thong, and her ebony skin is exposed. Her black hair is curly and long.

The audience is going wild as they are watching the MILF walking towards the entrance ramp. There are many male wrestlers who would love to have a shot at this hot woman. They wish that the veteran would take her clothes off, exposing her big breasts and her wet pussy.

"She's got a body to die for, and she is ready to take on anyone. Let me introduce to you, ladies and gentlemen, this 38-year-old hottie! This is Chelsea Norris!" the announcer says.

The fans cheer louder as Chelsea Norris walks towards the entrance ramp and makes her way into the ring. She has a look of confidence, ready to take on any challenge that is ahead of her. She poses for the audience and does some erotic poses.

"Are you ready? Well, if you want to see this black babe getting fucked, then let me introduce to you her opponent. This sexy 40-year-old, 5'9, weighing 178 pounds, the former E.U.W. women's champion. Let me introduce to you, this Russian MILF, the Siberian Tiger, Natalya Jones!"

The fans go wild again, cheering as a woman wearing yellow bikini and thong enters the stage. The Russian woman walks down the entrance ramp, showing off her sexy body. The audience cannot help but admire the MILF, as they are getting aroused at the sight of the veteran.

Natalya then squats at the ramp, bringing her fingers to her thong-covered crotch and rubs her pussy. The crowd cheers louder as they watch the Russian MILF pleasuring herself, while the other veteran fighter is looking at her rival with contempt.

"Looks like this MILF has an exhibitionist side to her. But I don't think that will make her win. What do you think?" the announcer asks.

Natalya stands up, her eyes fixed on the black MILF. Chelsea returns the look, and they both glare at each other.

"Bitch! I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk," said Natalya.

"Fuck you, you dirty Russian slut!" said Chelsea. "You will regret the day you met me!"

Chelsea and Natalya continue to exchange insults and vulgarities. As they approach each other, their bodies are close to each other.

They stand there, their breasts pressed together. They look at each other with lust, but their eyes are also filled with anger.

"Come on, bitch! Are you afraid?" Chelsea taunts Natalya. "Let's get this over with. I have to prepare my daughter for school tomorrow." She smirks mockingly at her Russian opponent.

"You think you are better than me? You will see, you American bitch!" said Natalya, before pushing the black MILF away.

Chelsea stumbles back a few steps, almost losing her balance.

The referee signals for the bell to ring.

Natalya approaches her American opponent, grabbing her arms and pulling her in. Chelsea tries to resist, but the Russian woman is too strong for her.

Natalya then pulls the American woman to her, their bodies pressed together. She brings her lips close to her opponent's ear, her hot breath brushing against it.

"You are a fucking cunt. Do you know that?" said Natalya.

Chelsea tries to pull away, but Natalya's grip is too strong. She is unable to break free.

"I am going to make you beg me to stop, and then I am going to make you come hard.” Natalya says. "I will show you what a real Russian woman can do."

Chelsea struggles, trying to free herself.

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" Chelsea yells, trying to get her hands free.

Natalya smiles.

"Oh, yes, I am going to fuck you." Natalya laughs. "I am going to fuck your tight cunt, and make you cum."

Natalya releases her grip on Chelsea's arms and grabs her head. She forces the American woman's mouth open and shoves her tongue inside.

"Mmmm!" Chelsea tries to resist, but is unable to stop the Russian woman from kissing her.

Natalya presses her breasts against Chelsea's, grinding their bodies together.

"Mmmm, your mouth is delicious." Natalya moans. "I can't wait to fuck you. You are going to be my little bitch."

Chelsea struggles and breaks free from the Russian MILF's embrace. She pushes Natalya away.

"I'm not going to let you fuck me!" Chelsea shouts. "I am not going to lose to a dirty Russian whore like you."

Natalya smirks.

"We will see about that."

Natalya launches towards Chelsea.

Natalya attacks Chelsea, but the black woman manages to block her attack.

The Russian MILF is relentless in her assault, throwing punches and kicks.

Chelsea is on the defensive, blocking Natalya's punches and kicks.

The black woman tries to counterattack, but Natalya's superior strength is too much for her.

Natalya hits Chelsea with an uppercut, knocking her down.

"You're weak, Chelsea," Natalya taunts. "You can't even fight back."

"Cunt!" Chelsea curses.

The Russian woman kicks the American woman.

Chelsea is knocked to the ground.

Natalya laughs.

"Pathetic!" she says. "You are nothing but a weak little girl." She then reaches down and grabs Chelsea's tits and pulls them hard.

Chelsea cries out in pain.

"Aaaaaahhh!" she screams.

Natalya is not finished with her.

She grabs Chelsea's head and lifts it up.

She then forces the American MILF's mouth open.

"Now, suck on this." Natalya smirks and puts her right index and middle fingers inside Chelsea's mouth.

The black woman tries to bite them, but the Russian MILF is faster and stronger. She keeps Chelsea's mouth open and forces her fingers deep into her throat.

Chelsea chokes and gags as Natalya's fingers penetrate her mouth.

"You're going to have to learn how to deep throat." Natalya laughs.

Chelsea gags again.

"If you don't, I'll choke you to death." Natalya threatens.

Natalya withdraws her fingers.

She spits on Chelsea's face.

"Bitch!" she insults the black woman.

"Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!" the fans are now chanting.

Natalya then slaps Chelsea's face, leaving a red mark on her cheek.

Chelsea's eyes widen in surprise and shock.

"That's for calling me a bitch." Natalya grins.

Natalya grabs Chelsea's hair.

She then slaps her again, leaving a red handprint on her face.

"Bitch!" the Russian woman spits.

Natalya continues to slap Chelsea's face.

Chelsea tries to fight back, but Natalya's strength is overwhelming.

"You are not going to win!" said Natalya.

Chelsea is pinned on the ground, unable to fight back.

"After I fuck you, I'm going to send your pictures to your daughter. I'm sure she will enjoy looking at her mother being fucked like a dog," Natalya mocks.

"No! Not my daughter!" Chelsea cries.

"What is the matter? Are you scared?" the Russian woman asks. "I am sure your daughter will be pleased to know that her mother is a filthy slut."

Chelsea struggles to get up.

Natalya's knee slams into the side of the black woman's head, knocking her to the ground.

Chelsea falls on her back.

"You are a pathetic piece of shit!" Natalya yells.

Chelsea rolls onto her side and gets back up.

"I will teach you a lesson," the Russian MILF threatens. She then grabs Chelsea's bikini top and pulls it off, revealing the American's large breasts. She smirks as she squeezes the ebony tits and pinches her dark nipples.

"You are not worthy to be a wrestle." She continues kneading Chelsea's breasts, squeezing and pinching the nipples.

Much to her delight, milk leaks from the American MILF's nipples.

"Yes! Your nipples are leaking milk!" Natalya says with joy.

The Russian woman lowers her head and begins sucking the ebony MILF's nipples.

Chelsea whimpers as she feels the pleasure.

Natalya licks and sucks the black woman's nipples.

"Ohhhh!" Chelsea moans.

Natalya bites the nipple hard.

"Aaaaah!" Chelsea cries out in pain.

The Russian MILF releases the nipple from her mouth, wiping the milk off her lips and chin.

"You like it, don't you, bitch?" Natalya then has a wicked idea. She grabs Chelsea and drags her out of the ring, approaching the audience. Right at the barricade, Natalya forces Chelsea to face the crowd as she positions herself behind her, squeezing her breasts. She lets her milk flow freely, spraying the crowd and drenching them.

"Drink her milk, motherfuckers!" Natalya says.

"Yeaahhhh!!" the crowd roars with approval.

Chelsea's face is crimson. Her eyes are filled with shame. Two men latch their lips on her dark nipples, suckling her milk.

"No, please, noooo!" Chelsea begs.

"Take it, bitch! You deserve this!" Natalya says.

Chelsea cries out as more men come, drinking her milk.

"Oh, yeah. Drink her milk, fuckers!" Natalya cheers.

The audience roars with excitement.

Other men are drinking the American MILF's milk, while some are taking pictures of her and posting it on their social media accounts.

"No, no, no!" Chelsea cries out, her eyes filled with tears.

The Russian MILF is enjoying the scene in front of her.

"You are a disgrace to women's wrestling, bitch." She laughs. "You should just give up and admit defeat."

"Never!" Chelsea shouts.

Natalya laughs.

"Your stubbornness is admirable, but it will not save you." She then releases the ebony MILF, and walks back into the ring.

Chelsea takes a few deep breaths, trying to calm her nerves. She looks around and sees the crowd drinking her milk. She fumes as she pulls away, slapping the men drinking her milk.

"Fuck you, assholes! That's my milk!" Chelsea shouts.

"Come on, bitch! Come and get me!" Natalya challenges the ebony beauty.

Chelsea returns into the ring and runs towards the Russian woman, leaping and throwing a flying elbow. Natalya is caught off guard and gets knocked down.

The American woman stands on top of the Russian MILF.

"Who's a bitch now?" she mocks.

"Fuck you, bitch!" Natalya retorts.

Chelsea responds by delivering a few punches and a slap on the Russian woman's face.

Natalya's nose begins to bleed.

"Aaaaah! You stupid bitch!" the Russian MILF shouts.

The ebony woman then pulls down the Russian woman's bikini top, revealing her breasts.

"Let's see if your milk tastes better than mine." Chelsea then starts sucking the Russian woman's breasts, drinking her milk.

The audience is going wild, watching the erotic scene before them.

Chelsea continues to drink Natalya's milk, sucking and biting her nipples.

"Stop it! You are hurting me!" the Russian MILF shouts.

"Sucks for you." Chelsea replies and bites the nipple harder.

"Aaaahh!" Natalya screams.

The black woman then grabs the Russian's bikini bottom, pulling it down. She spits on her pussy.

"You have a pretty cunt, but it is not better than mine." Chelsea spits on Natalya's pussy and spreads the spit over the folds and clit.

Natalya is humiliated and ashamed, unable to stop the ebony woman.

"No, please, stop it!" the Russian begs.

Chelsea ignores the plea and inserts a finger into the wet pussy. She begins moving her finger in and out, fucking the Russian MILF.

"Mmmm!" the Russian MILF moans.

"You are going to cum, aren't you?" Chelsea asks.

"No! No! Aaaahhh!" the Russian woman screams as her pussy convulses, her juices spraying the ebony woman's hand.

"Yeah, bitch! Cum for me!" Chelsea says.

The ebony woman then removes her finger and licks the juices.

"You taste good, bitch." Chelsea smirks.

Natalya is still recovering, breathing heavily.

"Are you ready for more?" Chelsea asks.

"What are you talking about?" the Russian MILF asks.

"I'm not done with you yet." Chelsea then drags Natalya out of the ring, bringing her to the audience. There, she lifts Natalya up onto the barricade, presenting her wet cunt to the audience.

"Hey, boys! Come and suck this Russian bitch's pussy!"

"Fuck off!" Natalya curses.

Several men approach the barricade, eager to lick the Russian MILF's pussy.

"No, please!" Natalya pleads.

The men ignore her pleas and start licking her pussy, one after another, while the others are taking pictures and videos.

"No, stop it! Stop it!" the Russian MILF cries out.

"Come on, slut! Lift your ass up!" Chelsea commands.

The audience is cheering as the ebony MILF is violating her Russian opponent, letting her be licked by a bunch of men.

"Yeah, bitch! Take it all in!" the American MILF yells.

The audience cheers louder as the men continue to lick the Russian MILF's cunt.

"Mmmph! Stop it, you bastards!" Natalya moans.

"Keep licking, bitches! Lick her like you are going to eat her alive." Chelsea laughs.

The Russian woman screams and moans, her body shuddering.

"Ahhhhh!! Fuck! Oh, fuck!" she cries.

The audience roars as they watch the black MILF forcing the Russian MILF's thighs to spread further apart. She also starts rubbing her clit.

"Come on, bitch! Scream louder for me!" Chelsea grins.

"No! Please, stop!" the Russian woman pleads.

The audience goes wild, cheering as the black woman keeps violating her rival.

"Yeah! Keep licking her!" Chelsea says
"Noooo!! Stop it!" the Russian MILF begs.

"You heard her, bitches! Keep licking!" the ebony MILF taunts.

The men obey and continue licking the Russian MILF's pussy, while the crowd is cheering louder.

"Mmmm! Nnngh!" the Russian MILF moans and groans, her body writhing in pleasure. She then arched her back, spraying her juices into the air.

"Fuck! She's cumming!" the ebony woman exclaims.

The audience cheers as they watch the black MILF making her rival squirt.

"Aaaaaaahh!" the Russian MILF cries out.

"Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!" the fans chant.

The Russian woman lies down on the barricade, her body convulsing. Chelsea uses this opportunity to spread her pussy, letting the audience to take pictures of her gaping cunt up close.

"Hey, guys! Look at this dirty bitch's pussy!" Chelsea yells.

The fans take more pictures and videos.

"You are a whore, aren't you?" Chelsea mocks.

"You are the whore, you American bitch!" the Russian MILF retorts.

"That's enough, you two." The referee intervenes, pulling Chelsea away. "Now, go back to the ring."

"Okay, I'm not finished with her yet," said Chelsea.

Natalya enters the ring, looking at the American MILF.

"You think you can beat me, bitch?" she asks.

Chelsea laughs.

"You bet I can," she says.

The Russian MILF charges at the ebony woman.

Natalya tackles Chelsea, knocking her down.

The American woman's head slams on the ground, disorienting her.

"Get off of me!" Chelsea tries to push Natalya off.

Natalya straddles her and delivers punches to her face.

"You're not going to win, bitch!" the Russian MILF sneers.

"You... fucking cunt..." the ebony MILF coughs and struggles.

"That's right, you stupid cow! You are not worthy to be my opponent!" Natalya taunts.

Chelsea's head is spinning, the pain and the disorientation are overwhelming.

Smirking evilly, Natalya pulls aside Chelsea's thong, exposing her wet pussy.

"Oh, you are wet, you filthy whore!" she laughs.

"Shut up, you fucking cunt!" Chelsea retorts.

Natalya spreads the black MILF's legs wide open.

"No, please..." the American MILF begs.

Natalya slaps her cunt.

"No! No, please don't!" Chelsea cries.

"Shut up!" the Russian woman says.

Natalya rubs the ebony beauty's clit and pinches her nipples. She then puts two fingers into Chelsea's pussy.

"Please… no…" the ebony beauty pleads.

"You are begging me to stop, aren't you? Well, too bad!" the Russian woman taunts.

Chelsea is whimpering as Natalya thrusts her fingers inside her cunt.

"Please… stop…" the ebony beauty begs.

"I'm not stopping until you submit to me," the Russian MILF sniggers.

"I won't… aaaaaahhhh!" the black woman screams.

"Then I will keep going." Natalya taunts.

Chelsea is unable to fight back, her strength and willpower are failing her.

"No, please… I beg you… stop… please… aaaahhhhh!" the ebony MILF moans.

The Russian woman continues her assault, thrusting her fingers in and out of the ebony MILF.

"Yes! Beg, you fucking slut!" the Russian woman taunts.

The audience is going wild, watching the Russian MILF violate the ebony beauty.

"You're a pathetic excuse of a woman. You're nothing but a whore." the Russian MILF mocks.

Chelsea is writhing in agony, her eyes are filled with tears.

"No, please… aaahhhh!" she screams.

"Beg for me to stop, bitch!" the Russian MILF sneers.

The ebony beauty arches her back as she cums, juices spraying from her pussy. Her eyes are rolling back into her head, her body is shuddering.

"Aaaaaahhh!" she screams and shudders.

Natalya chuckles as she continues her assault.

"I am not done with you, yet." she sneers.

The ebony beauty is still recovering, her body twitching.

"Please… aaaahhhh…" she moans.

Natalya moves her hand to Chelsea's anus and inserts a finger into it.

"This is not over, you fucking slut!" the Russian woman says.

"No… please, stop…" the black woman pleads.

The audience is cheering, watching the ebony MILF being violated by the Russian MILF.

The Russian woman inserts another finger into the black woman's anus.

"Mmmmph!!" the ebony woman grunts, trying to bear the pain.

"Take it, you filthy cunt!" the Russian woman sneers.

Chelsea's face is twisted with pain and shame.

The Russian MILF thrusts her fingers into the ebony woman's asshole, stretching her open.

"Oh, yes. You're going to love this, bitch." the Russian woman smirks.

Natalya's fingers are pushing and pulling in and out of Chelsea's asshole.

"Aaaaahh!!" the ebony MILF screams in pain.

Natalya is laughing as she fucks the black woman's asshole with her fingers.
"No! Stop!" Chelsea begs.

Smirking, Natalya moves her other hand to Chelsea's cunt and begins fingering it.

"Noooo!!" the ebony woman cries out.

"Yeah, bitch. Take it all!" the Russian MILF taunts as she fingers both her anus and her pussy.

Chelsea writhes and convulses, her face twisted with pain and shame.

"Stop… please… aaaahhhh!!" the ebony woman screams.

Natalya's hands are relentless, plundering the American's holes.

The crowd is cheering as the Russian woman is violating the American MILF.

Chelsea is screaming and moaning, her body is convulsing. Soon, the ebony woman arches her back and cries out.

"Oh, yeah, bitch! Cum for me!" Natalya says.

Chelsea's cunt spasms, squirting her juices all over the Russian MILF's hand. Her expression is twisted, her eyes rolled back into her head and her tongue lolling out.

"Mmmmmmppp!!" the ebony beauty gurgles as her body spasms and twitches uncontrollably.

"Awww, yeah!" the Russian woman smiles and pulls her fingers out of the ebony woman's asshole and cunt. She then brings her fingers to her lips, sucking the juices.

"Hmm, you taste good." the Russian MILF says.

Natalya then lowers her head and begins licking Chelsea's wet cunt.

The Russian woman is eating out the ebony beauty's pussy, tasting her juices.

Chelsea is moaning and groaning, her body shaking.

"Nnnnngghh!" the ebony beauty moans.

The audience is cheering as the Russian MILF is licking the ebony woman's cunt.

Natalya inserts a finger into the American MILF's anus and starts moving it in and out.

"Take it, you dirty cunt!" the Russian woman sneers.

The American beauty is writhing in pain and pleasure, an obscene mixture of agony and ecstasy.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Aaaahhhh!" the black woman screams.

Natalya continues fucking the American beauty's anus with her finger, stretching her hole open. Her asshole becomes loose and gaping.

The ebony beauty is thrashing, her body convulsing, her tits heaving.

"Oh, fuck! No! Please, stop!" the ebony MILF moans, a lewd expression on her face.

"You want me to stop? Then beg for me." the Russian MILF grins.

"Aaaahh!! Stop it! Please! Aaaahhh!!" the ebony woman begs, her body quivering.

Natalya grabs Chelsea's thighs, spreading her legs wide apart.

"That's not good enough." the Russian woman sneers.

Natalya licks Chelsea's cunt and her asshole.

"Please! Oh, God! Please! Stop! Aaaahh!! Noooo!" the black woman begs.

"Beg, bitch!" the Russian MILF commands.

"No! Oh, God, no! Please, stop!" the American woman moans.

"Say that you're a whore, and then I'll stop," said the Russian MILF.

The audience cheers.

"Aaahh!! Aaaahh! Nooo!" the black woman screams and shudders. "I'm a whore! I'm a whore! Aaaahh!! Fuuuuck!! Nooooo!"

"Haha, that's what I like to hear," Natalya laughed.

She stands up and turns around, facing the audience.

"Did you see that, bitches?" the Russian MILF laughs.

The audience is cheering and whistling, enjoying the sight.

"You are not worthy to be my opponent, and you know that," the Russian MILF taunts.

Chelsea sobs, her spirit broken, her willpower shattered.

"You are nothing, you pathetic cunt," the Russian MILF laughs.

Seeing Chelsea's submission, the referee calls the bell.

"The winner is the Siberian Tiger! The match is over!" the referee declares.

The crowd roars with approval as Natalya raises her arms, victorious.

"What a great match!" the announcer says.

The crowd is chanting "Fuck her! Fuck her!"

Smirking, Natalya went to retrieve something from behind the corner. It was a huge strap-on dildo. She strapped it to her waist, her evil smile widening.

"You are mine, bitch!" Natalya grins.

Natalya goes back to the center of the ring and positions herself behind Chelsea. She spreads her legs apart and presses the dildo's tip against her asshole.

"Oh, no! No! Please don't!" the ebony beauty pleads.

But the Russian woman ignores the plea, thrusting her hips forward. The tip penetrates the tight anal ring, the dildo sliding into her asshole.

"Aaaaahhhh!!" the black woman screams.

Natalya's cruel laugh echoes in the arena as she fucks the ebony beauty's ass.

The audience roars, watching the brutal violation.

Chelsea screams and moans, her eyes filled with tears.

"Oh, yes! Take it, bitch!" the Russian MILF laughs.

The black beauty arches her back and cries out.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!!" she screams.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you, slut?" the Russian woman sneers.

"Nnnnnnoooo! No, please! I'm not!" the ebony beauty protests.

Natalya continues fucking the American MILF's asshole.

"You are such a little whore. You are enjoying being fucked by me," the Russian MILF laughs. She then brings her fingers to the ebony beauty's cunt and starts rubbing her clit.

"Nnnooo! Stop! Aaaahhhh! Oh, God!" the ebony beauty screams.

"Take it, bitch!" the Russian MILF sneers. She then plunges two fingers inside the ebony woman's pussy.

"No, please… aaaahhhh! Ahhh, God, please... stop!" the black woman screams.

Natalya ignores the plea, continuing her brutal assault on the ebony beauty's ass and cunt.

Chelsea's body trembles, her tits swaying as she writhes in pain and pleasure.

"I'm not done with you, bitch," the Russian MILF taunts.

Chelsea's pussy convulses, and juices flow from her cunt, spraying the Russian woman's hand.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!! Oh, God!" the ebony MILF wails.

Natalya removes her fingers and sucks them, tasting the ebony woman's juices.

"You taste so good, you little whore." the Russian woman smirks.

Chelsea's face is a twisted mess, her eyes rolled back into her head, her tongue lolling out, and drool dripping from her mouth.

Natalya continues fucking the ebony beauty's asshole.

"I'm going to fuck you all night, you filthy cunt!" the Russian woman sneers.

Chelsea's pussy spasms and convulses, juices squirting from her cunt again.

"Aaaaaahhhh!! Oh, God! Please stop!" the ebony beauty cries out.

Natalya laughs.

"Your pussy is soaking wet, and your ass is so loose. If I keep this up, maybe your shit will start coming out."

Chelsea's body shudders and convulses, her nipples are swollen and aching. Natalya has moved her hand from Chelsea's pussy as she begins squeezing and milking the ebony woman's breasts. Milk flows freely from the dark nipples, drenching the mat.

"You are a milk cow, aren't you? A bitch who is meant to be milked," the Russian MILF teases.

Chelsea screams in anguish, her face contorted with pain and humiliation.

Natalya chuckles.

"Your milk is so delicious." she smirks. She pulls one of her breasts towards her mouth and latches her lips around the teat so that she can start suckling her nipple.

"Ooooohhhhh!! Oh, God! NOOOOOOO!" the ebony woman wails.

Natalya drinks her milk, her mouth never leaving her nipple. Milk dribbles down her chin, dripping onto the mat.

"Mmmmmm…" the Russian MILF moans, savoring the taste of the ebony beauty's milk.

Natalya continues nursing the black MILF, and as her hand returns to Chelsea's pussy, she thrusts her fingers in and out.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo!! No! Aaaahhhhhh!! Oh, God! Pleeeeease!" the black beauty screams.

Natalya ignores the pleas and continues fucking the ebony woman's cunt and anus.

"Take it, you dirty slut!" the Russian woman sneers.

Chelsea is writhing and squirming, her tits bouncing and swaying, her body twitching and shaking.

"Pleeease! Stooop!" the ebony beauty pleads.

But the Russian woman continues her brutal assault, her fingers and strap-on plundering the American beauty's cunt and anus.

Chelsea screams and moans, her body shuddering.

"I'm not going to stop, you whore!" the Russian MILF laughs.

Chelsea's pussy convulses and sprays her juices, while her asshole gapes.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!" the ebony beauty howls.

Natalya continues fucking the ebony beauty.

"Yeah, bitch! Scream louder!" the Russian MILF demands.

"No, no, no, no! NNNNGGGHHH!! PLEEEEASE!! STOP!! AAAAHHHHH!!" the black woman screams.

She keeps fucking the ebony beauty's asshole and pussy, her fingers moving in and out, and the dildo thrusting in and out.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!" the black woman cries out, her body quivering, her tits jiggling and bouncing. She cums again, and she loses her consciousness.

Natalya stops. She removes her fingers from the black woman's pussy and dildo from her anus.

She spits on the unconscious American MILF. She then looks at a man in luchador mask approaching, an erection under his trunks.

"She's all yours." The Russian MILF gestures to the man, who eagerly enters the ring and goes behind the ebony woman.

"Go fuck her hard." Natalya laughs, before heading to the locker room.

The man grins under the mask. He turns the American MILF around, spreading her legs wide open and pushing her knees towards her head. Her wet pussy and asshole are exposed.

"Let's have some fun," he says as he slides his cock into her wet pussy. He begins fucking her hard, his pelvis smacking her ass.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh!! Nnnnnggghhh!!" the ebony MILF moans and groans.

He grabs her throat, choking her.

"Yeah, take my cock, you fucking slut!" he yells, pounding her harder.

"Fuck! Aaaahhhh!! Oh, God! Fuck!!" the ebony beauty cries out, her eyes rolling back into her head, her tongue lolling out.

"Aaaaahhh!!" she cries, cumming again.

He doesn't stop, thrusting his cock in and out, the tip ramming against her cervix.
"Yes, bitch! You love it, don't you?" he asks.

"Aaaaaaahhhh!!" the ebony MILF howls, her pussy convulsing.

He pounds her harder and faster, the tip of his cock hammering against her cervix.

"Mmmmmmph!!" the ebony MILF moans and groans.

"Yeah, take my cock, you stupid whore!" he growls, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back.

"Mmmmmmppphh!!" she screams.

His cock thrusts in and out, his balls smacking against her ass.

"Mmmmppphhh!! Nnnggghhh!! Aaaaahhh!!" she screams, her body trembling.

"That's right, bitch. I'm gonna make you cum." He sneers.

"Nnnngghhh! Aaaaahhhh!!" she screams.

"Yeah! Cum for me!" he yells, thrusting his cock harder and faster, his pelvis smacking her ass, the tip of his cock ramming her cervix.

"Ahhhhhhhh!! Ooooohhhhhhh!!" she screams, her pussy convulsing, her asshole gaping.

He keeps thrusting, his cock sliding in and out, the tip of his cock hitting her cervix. Soon, he cums inside her, his hot, sticky cum shooting deep inside her womb.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!" the ebony MILF moans.

He withdraws his cock and stands up.

"Fuck! What a hot slut!" he exclaims.

He walks to the edge of the ring and jumps off.

The ebony woman is lying there, her legs spread wide open, her cunt and anus gaping, her tits heaving, her body shuddering, her pussy and anus full of his cum.

The audience cheers. Just another normal night at Extreme Underground Wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.