Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

Velius

Potential Patron
If you only have the top armor showing, you might want to add this to your partcombinationdesc.xml :
Code:
<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PVW_00_UB_0076.PAC">
    <Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PVW_00_LB_0076.PAC"/>
    <Hand MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PVW_00_HAND_0076.PAC"/>
    <Foot MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PVW_00_FOOT_0076.PAC"/>
    <Helm MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PVW_00_HEL_0076.PAC"/>
    <Cloak MeshFileName="1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/19_CLOAK/PVW_00_CLOAK_0076.PAC"/>
</Upperbody>

Thanks mate now it works.
You have any idea how to remove wings on new Archer armor ?

Daedalus

Content Creator
Apologies to the moderator(s), but I need to go off track for a bit.
A while ago players were able to claim a value pack on their account page. It had benefits for 30 days. Among those were unlimited dyes and appearance change. Now here's what's been bugging me: it said dyes revert back to undyed state upon expiration. Does this also mean appearance changes revert too?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Apologies to the moderator(s), but I need to go off track for a bit.
A while ago players were able to claim a value pack on their account page. It had benefits for 30 days. Among those were unlimited dyes and appearance change. Now here's what's been bugging me: it said dyes revert back to undyed state upon expiration. Does this also mean appearance changes revert too?

My understanding is you can change your appearance as often as you want during the 30 days and those changes are permanent. It specifically says that dyed armors revert to the undyed state at the end of the 30 days, but it doesn't say that appearance changes are undone.
Hopefully it would be too much hassle for them to save your old character appearance for the duration of the value pack, instead they just save whatever new appearance you've chosen. In comparison, reverting armor colours to the default requires no extra effort on their part.
That said, if you create a new look for your character that you're really happy with, be sure to save the template before you accept the changes (I think this is possible?), that way you've got it to use again no matter what happens when the value pack ends.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Re: Going off topic, next time please start a NEW topic. :wink:
Now get BACK on topic. :smile:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
As always, thanks to everything everyone does.
So quick question...
Kunoichi Shiranui outfit... what is the best way to go about that? I'd like to get a pay outfit that I don't care about and make it into this outfit, since that outfit is only in Japan. That way I get the exp boost (not that I really need it).
Also, I'd like to edit it to make the instep soles be more barefoot to make it look more like Ibuki's footwear from SSFIV, and also possibly make it a bit see-through, but not dramatically so.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

- M.

GHKyuki

Avid Affiliate
My understanding is you can change your appearance as often as you want during the 30 days and those changes are permanent. It specifically says that dyed armors revert to the undyed state at the end of the 30 days, but it doesn't say that appearance changes are undone.
Hopefully it would be too much hassle for them to save your old character appearance for the duration of the value pack, instead they just save whatever new appearance you've chosen. In comparison, reverting armor colours to the default requires no extra effort on their part.
That said, if you create a new look for your character that you're really happy with, be sure to save the template before you accept the changes (I think this is possible?), that way you've got it to use again no matter what happens when the value pack ends.

From my experience, after 30 days the dyes revert to normal, and the costume will go back to its default state. If you were to purchase the Merv palette again and activate it, your costume automatically goes back to the previous colors you dyed it in.

As always, thanks to everything everyone does.
So quick question...
Kunoichi Shiranui outfit... what is the best way to go about that? I'd like to get a pay outfit that I don't care about and make it into this outfit, since that outfit is only in Japan. That way I get the exp boost (not that I really need it).
Also, I'd like to edit it to make the instep soles be more barefoot to make it look more like Ibuki's footwear from SSFIV, and also possibly make it a bit see-through, but not dramatically so.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

- M.

You can either swap the Shiranui shoes with another costume's shoes using the partcutdesc xml, or use an editing software like photoshop with the dds plugins and crop the existing shoes/add transparency.

Shuuchi

Potential Patron
Hell yeah, I'm saving money to buy "We Happy Few" on steam. I would really appreciate any help you can give me, if you want :)

The workaround for nude mods for the KR version works, but it will take a lot of work to make this process automatic. Hopefully I get this done by the time they patch all the other versions.

I'm afraid Armor Swapping is dead for KR and soon will be for all other regions, but right now I just want the nude mods to work since they do no harm.
God speed, sir blackfire!

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
It would be great if you would show the pics of each weapon and trinket if at all possible, or someone do it... Because that is alot of time and effort to reload each time the game to see which weapon is which ._ ., but I do thank you very much for the codes :D, it needs to be added at the beginning of the forum.

Nharea

Vivacious Visitor
Is there a way to remove the wings from this armor on ranger?
Also what is the code for Bronze and Steel Dagger.

EDITED: The code for this armor is PEW_00_UB_0066.PAC just in case it is needed by others or for anyone that wants to help with my questions.
upload_2016-6-26_18-47-19-png.54926

Thanks mate now it works.
You have any idea how to remove wings on new Archer armor ?

The wings are actually the "cloak"/cape part of the armor, you can either disable it ingame with the cape setting:
816e74fc4c.jpg

0fef342069.jpg

Or if you don't want to use the cape setting you can directly edit the partcombinationdesc.xml and modify the armor's block to comment the cloak part :
Code:
<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PEW_00_UB_0066.PAC">
    <Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PEW_00_LB_0066.PAC"/>
    <Hand MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PEW_00_HAND_0066.PAC"/>
    <Foot MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PEW_00_FOOT_0066.PAC"/>
    <Helm MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PEW_00_HEL_0066.PAC"/>
    <Shoulder MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PEW_00_SHO_0066.PAC"/>
    <!--<Cloak MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/19_CLOAK/PEW_00_CLOAK_0066.PAC"/>-->
</Upperbody>

Shioriel

Vivacious Visitor
2016-07-31_469184861_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Please anyone help me. I wanna change the color for my underwear, but I don't know how it's working the dye mod. :/

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
It would be great if you would show the pics of each weapon and trinket if at all possible, or someone do it... Because that is alot of time and effort to reload each time the game to see which weapon is which ._ ., but I do thank you very much for the codes :D, it needs to be added at the beginning of the forum.
Well, there is a lot of weapon codes in the first page already, and most of them you can guess by searching for the .pac name of the costume and replacing the _ub_ for the weapon abbreviation.
Still, this mod is with it's days counted and will probably not work on any version soon, so it would be a waste of time doing so much work on taking screenshots of the remaining weapons and armors that are missing from the 1st page to be blocked soon.

lucyfel

Vivacious Visitor
partcombinationdesc.xml was blocked as well.
partcutdesc.xml is working still.

1. i delete partcombinationdesc.xml and multiplemodeldesc.xml files in my character folder
2. run ArmorSwapPatcher.exe
3. black desert didn't work

how can i use partcutdesc.xml only?

+sorry for my bad english and thank you blackfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.