BDO - Body missing / Body clipping through outfit - Help Thread (1 Viewer)

bootytrap

Potential Patron
I've made a small change the the ramhorn Halloween costume and I'm seeing a body hole under the underwear. I tried the test of patching in an empty partscutdesc file and the hole is still there, so this must be an _ao issue. but the ramhorn textures (phw_10_*_0020) does not have any matching _ao files. It must be using an _ao texture from somewhere else, but I cannot figure out which one. I've tried using resorepless to remove all underwear, stockings, remove censorship=high but the whole is still there. Only when I remove all armor does the hole disappear, but I do not want full nudity.

How can I find the correct _ao file in this case?

Here's a pic of the problem:
1623190017018.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
Do you use resorepless?
Or do you use only meta injector?
Which partcut are you using?
I can't answer without these details.
As far as the image is concerned, the problem can be solved by modifying the partcutdesc,xml.
I don't know the details you are using.
Most people who post here are the same.
So I won't answer.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
The resorepless will remain unchanged.
Therefore, there is also a problem with the partcut that resorepless generates automatically.
The partcutdesc has also been modified in a big way.
It is wise to extract the original partcut first and rewrite it yourself.

bootytrap

Potential Patron
The resorepless will remain unchanged.
Therefore, there is also a problem with the partcut that resorepless generates automatically.
The partcutdesc has also been modified in a big way.
It is wise to extract the original partcut first and rewrite it yourself.
I'm not using resorepless. I extracted the original partcut and edited it. I removed all PNW lines, but it does not fix this problem. I also commented out all lines of the partcut and it still doesn't fix the body hole.

bootytrap

Potential Patron
I found that this is actually a texture problem. It's as if part of the phw_10_lb_0020.dds texture is also used as an _ao or something. If I delete this portion of the texture, then the body hole goes away:

1624114659248.png

1624114909425.png

It's not perfect... Maybe there is some bug in the lb mesh for this underwear.

Yoshanai

Potential Patron
Hello

Some one can help me, i have a missing part with my corsair on envi bikini.

Thank You in advance.

1629319588272.png

1629442222383.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread