Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (39 Viewers)

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
does it work for anyone? after the new update my launcher gets updated after trying to use the mod
use your back up, take the backup away and replace it with the file thats there and patch the game, wait till it patches, double checkl by closing and launching again then if its fully patch, start modding again. You need to do this once per week as the patching wont work if its modded so instead it patches the whole game again.

ingridguerci94

3D Artist
Hello, I used only the BDOToolkit Installer and Meta Injector, for add a change on body scale (gamecommondata->customization->"numbers") .
It worked very well until the last maintenance, but now my game crash at the character selection. I can't use this mod.
Do you know how can I fix that, please? https://phimb1.com/

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
Playing on EU - I can confirm it doesn't work anymore. The game just doesn't start with the patched pad file.
EDIT: No, not even with Metapatcher. Just to be clear. It just re-checks everything. Yes, I read the how-tos. No, nothing worked. What a waste of time, rip.

Last edited:

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Playing on EU - I can confirm it doesn't work anymore. The game just doesn't start with the patched pad file.
EDIT: No, not even with Metapatcher. Just to be clear. It just re-checks everything. Yes, I read the how-tos. No, nothing worked. What a waste of time, rip.
Might be a counter-measure like what they did with the Asian servers?

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
People seem to not know this so here is what you do When a patch is active (once per week)

update the game with the backup or allow it to repair itself, after the game patches itself, play the game without mods, if it opens without issues, aka, trying to patch itself, you can then begin to mod again. If the game crashes or patches itself again, make sure your using the backup file, make sure its named correctly or delete both main and backup files so it reinstalls this part again, if you do this, you may need to launch the game a second time to make sure its patched correctly. After the game is patched, if done right and used the backup, you only need to do this once, you can they use the injector to mod the game once again.

lordfall

Potential Patron
Screenshot 2024-01-31 184836.png

How can i hide this underwear and hide the Kibelius transparent to make my Maegu nude. Thank you very much!!

Easecute

Casual Client
Retopology Shai body and add new pussy to model, anyone do this job?
How much, message me.
If have best result I'll pay to retopology another in a future

Talionvost

Modder
Hi, is my first try mod BDO and i try it on GamezBd. using Resorepless Nude Mod, when i first open the resorepless is alway shut down immediately

Attachments

• cantmod.png
    cantmod.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 72

Easecute

Casual Client
Black Desert Mods
Is it possible for someone to create topics separated by character class?
To make it easier to search for information, it's an idea.

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Black Desert Mods
Is it possible for someone to create topics separated by character class?
To make it easier to search for information, it's an idea.
Dont think the modding is active enough to do this, think theres only a few creators left.

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
I made it work somehow, but bro do I have to see the game re-download almost 2GB of stuff plus filecheck every time I open the launcher after maintenance now?

Last edited:

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
I made it work somehow, but bro do I have to see the game re-download almost 2GB of stuff plus filecheck every time I open the launcher after maintenance now?
No, use the backup .Meta, delete the Modded one and edit the Backup to what the modded file was, if done right, when you patch the game its only the new or 'edited' files that get installed. Its faster than the game catching an error in the Meta file and trying to install almost everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.