1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

Discussion in 'Adult Mods' started by BlackFireBR, Jun 20, 2016.

1. BlackFireBR

BlackFireBR Club Regular Content Creator

resorepless-logo.jpg
    With this mod, you can customize choose what you want to remove and what you want to keep, like armors, gloves, boots, etc.

Things you need to know:
    - It doesn't work with the RU version. For the RU version, try this one: Black Desert Nude Mod - Онлайн игры
    - Other players can't see your character naked.

preview1.jpg
    preview2.jpg
    [​IMG]

Previous versions: Resorepless History
    2016-04-13_25222388.jpg 2016-03-17_7614210 (Custom).jpg 2016-03-19_11162321 (Custom).JPG 2016-04-13_25018195.jpg 2016-03-31_38261531 (Custom).jpg 2016-04-13_21391677.jpg 2016-03-15_36873763 (Custom).jpg 2016-03-15_55852769 (Custom).jpg 2016-03-16_70582585 (Custom).jpg 2016-03-19_11264296 (Custom).JPG 2016-03-21_79639730 (Custom).jpg 2016-03-20_69992049 (Custom).jpg 2016-03-21_59879405 (Custom).jpg 2016-03-17_4855945 (Custom).jpg 2016-03-16_70434592 (Custom).jpg 2016-03-16_70579846 (Custom).jpg 2016-03-19_10994322 (Custom).jpg 2016-03-31_38488329.jpg 2016-03-19_11153458 (Custom).JPG 2016-03-16_70640773 (Custom).jpg 2016-03-19_11269798 (Custom).JPG 2016-03-31_38404824 (Custom).jpg 2016-03-17_4628713.jpg 2016-04-21_89606328.jpg 2016-03-15_55534023 (Custom).jpg
    Installation:
    - Place ALL THE FILES from the .zip file into your "PAZ" folder.
    - Run resorepless.exe
    - Use the menus to patch your game.

If you get any "Access Denied" message, Run as administrator.

Warning: Every time there is any game update, uninstall the mod bu using the "Restore backup" option, update your game, and re-apply the patcher to your updated game.

Here's a step-by-step manual in Korean made by Roo if you want:
    black-desert-online-nude-mod-manual-kr-zip

Source Code: src-Resoreplessv2.3.zip
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Features of the mod:

[​IMG]
    -
    Menu Option 2 - Remove a specific Part:
    Just type the .PAC name of the file you want to remove after the "File to REMOVE:" message and press ENTER

(you can discover the pac file names here)

This is useful when you want to restore only a specific armor to the game.
    t will not accept if you use nothing that is not .pac and it ignores if you put spaces by mistake.
    It's not case sensitive, so don't worry about this.

Menu Option 3 - Restore a specific Part:
    Same as the one before, but it un-patches a specific file instead.
    It can be used when you want to restore only a specific armor to the game.

Menu Option 4 - Get Textures of an Armor
    Type in any .pac name into the program, and the program will extract the .pac file, look which texture it loads, display you which textures are, and will extract them to you "character/texture" folder.

Very useful to discover the texture files for any armor (you can discover the pac file names here)

Optional Download:
    Pubic Hair Textures Pack for Resorepless Nude Mod

preview1.jpg preview2(2).jpg preview3.jpg
    • Press F1 during the customization part of the patcher to enter the pubic hair options menu:​
    [​IMG]

If you want to user any other pubic hair option other than "Shaved", you are going to have to download the texture pack.

It comes in two versions:

HiRes Edition: 4096x4096 textures to keep the quality of the pubic hair part (can be very VRAM consuming)
    Standard Edition : Textures with the original resolution of the game (1024x1024)

Comparison:

resdif2.gif

Download Links:

HiRes Edition:
    Pubic Hair Textures Pack for Resorepless Nude Mod - High Res Edition (109MB)
    StdRes Edition: https://www.undertow.club/downloads/2721/ (16MB)

Note: Resorepless Nude Mod is required.

Instructions:

- Extract the .zip file into your "PAZ" folder
    - Run resorepless.exe

Using different nude textures:
    By default, this mod comes with Joku's Nude Textures (Shaved v1.5b), all credits to
    Joku for the textures.

If you want to use any other nude texture, place the custom textures in the folder "PAZ/patcher_resources/texture",rename them accordingly, and re-apply the patch:

PBW_00_NUDE_0001 - Tamer nude texture
    PEW_01_NUDE_0001 - Ranger nude texture
    PHW_01_NUDE_0001 - Sorceress/Valkyrie/Kunoichi/Plum nude texture
    PWW_01_NUDE_0001 - Witch nude texture

I hope you guys enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Breast Size Mod Patcher
    A patch to make the up max size of the breast (black desert) by tonguesplit work.
    [​IMG]
    (character in the picture created by the user Jeany )[​IMG]

Download Link:

Instructions :
    1 - Put the content of the zip file into your Black Desert Online root folder (E.g:"C:\Program Files(x86)\Black Desert Online\")
    Note: If you have a "live" folder, extract it to the "live" folder instead.

2 - Go into your PAZ folder and run BreastSizePatcher.exe

3 - Press 1 to install the patch.

4 - Select your corresponding game region.

5 - Go to Black Desert Online\gamecommondata\customization\your_class\customizationboneparamdesc_your_class.xml

6. press ctr+f and search "breast", change max value for left and right breast.

For example:
    The .xmls that comes with the breast size patcher have already their max values increased to 5.25, but the default is 1.25.

Note:
    You won't see any changes unless you create a new character or edit your current one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Transparent Kibelius Armor

Normal Edition
    Exactly like the old one from PrincessNicky, but as you can see, the Witch Kibelius Armor has 2 layers which makes it less transparent than the other classes.
    Sorceress:
    [​IMG]
    Witch:
    [​IMG]

More Transparent Edition:
    Since there's no way to remove the second layer for the Witch without removing the texture completely, I decreased the overall opacity of the textures, this made the Witch texture look a lot more transparent, but it also affects the other classes as well. Feel free to chose this one if you like it
    Sorceress:
    [​IMG]
    Witch:
    [​IMG]

Download Links:
    Transparent Kibelius - Normal Edition.zip
    Transparent Kibelius - More Transparent Edition.zip

Instructions:
    Follow the Instructions.txt that is inside the .zip file.

Removing a specific part of an armor by editing textures
    In this example, I'm going to explain how to remove just the top part of the Sileshi Underwear:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

- Go to my thread: Black Desert Online - PAC File Names Relations
    - Find your Sileshi Underwear PAC File Name: _00_UW_1040.PAC
    - Use Resorepless nude mod menu option 4 (Get Textures of an Armor)
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
    and you discover the textures for that file is: PVW_00_UW_00039.dds
    4.jpg
    So open that texture with Photoshop or paint.net and edit the Aplha chanel, by adding a black part in the place of the part we want to remove.

So the original texture is like this:
    6.jpg

To remove the upper body part, you should create an alpha channel with a black shape in the place of the part you want to remove, like this:
    5.jpg

After you are done, save your texture and for that texture in specific, use the compression DXT1 - 1 bit alpha
    7.jpg
    (Some other textures you have to save with the DXT5 format, to figure out if it's DXT1 or 5, follow this rule: If the texture file is less than 1MB, it's probably DXT1, if it's greater than 1MB, it's probably DXT5)

Save the texture in the "files_to_patch" folder from Meta Injector Reloaded and run the injector.

Don't forget to place this texture is your "character/texture" folder as well, otherwise it won't work. And be aware if you use Resorepless Nude mod to remove stuff because it might overwrite your texture in the "character/texture" folder.

For some textures, if you simply do this (the black alpha channel), you are going to get a body with a hole in the place where the texture you removed was:
    hole.jpg
    to fix that you have to do this
    - Download this file partcutdesc_generator.zip (Resorepless required)
    - Extract to your PAZ folder and run "partcutdesc generator.exe"

If everything goes well, you are going to see this:
    "Finished! partcutdesc.xml file size: "

Editing the file:
    This is what you have to do:

- Open the partcutdesc.xml file in your "Black Desert Online/character/' folder with notepad++
    - Delete the lines corresponding to the part of the armor you are having problems.

For example, if you have holes in parts of Sorceress Cartian Outifit (Awakening):

-----------------Sorceress Cartian Outifit
    ---------------------------[​IMG]
    PAC File Name:
    PHW_00_UB_0043.PAC (Obtained from this thread: Black Desert Online - PAC File Names Relations)

The outfit is formed by:
    Upperbody : PHW_00_UB_0043.PAC
    Lowerbody: PHW_00_LB_0043.PAC
    Gloves: PHW_00_HAND_0043.PAC
    Boots: PHW_00_FOOT_0043.PAC
    Helmet: PHW_00_HEL_0043.PAC
    Shoulder (Fur part): PHW_00_SHO_0043.PAC
    Cloak(Arms fur): PHW_00_CLOAK_0043_P.PAC

(To find out which part forms each armor, download this partcombinationdesc.zip and take a look. (but don't inject it, otherwise your game will crash))

If you have holes in the upperbody part for example, that can be caused by the "Upperbody", "Shoulder" or sometimes even the "Lowerbody" part. To get started, if the hole is in the chest part for exemple, try deleting the "Upperbody" line for the armor in your partcutdesc.xml
    Code:
    Delete this ->   <File>1_pc/2_phw/armor/9_upperbody/phw_00_ub_0043.pac</File>

Same goes for the other armor parts, if you removed part of the pants using the texture methid, you have to delete this line, from your partcutdesc.xml:
    Code:
    Delete this ->     <File>1_pc/2_phw/armor/10_lowerbody/phw_00_lb_0043.pac</File>

Notice: This might still cause some armor clipping for the armor you deleted the lines or new armors that are not in the patcutdesc.xml file, but at least you don't get texture clipping for the other armors.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016 at 12:54 PM
  2. arararar

arararar Potential Patron

So it says attempts: 5 / success: 5 but when i go in game all the bodies are invisible, did I do something wrong?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  3. BlackFireBR

This means your textures aren't in the right folder, make sure they are in the "character\texture" folder.
    and make sure your "character" folder is in the same folder as the "Paz" folder is (E.g.: Both are in the "Black Desert Online" Folder)

4. arararar

Looks like the god of nude mods hate me >.<

by characters\texture is there suppose to be a folder named textures in the characters folder? cuz when i redownloaded the game there wasn't a "character" folder, that's y it's only mods in there.

Attached Files:

5. BlackFireBR

Just create a folder named "texture" inside the "character" folder and put the PBW_00_NUDE_0001.dds, PEW_01_NUDE_0001.dds, PHW_01_NUDE_0001.dds, PWW_01_NUDE_0001.dds inside it.

Why did you remove them from their folder anyway?

6. arararar

oh oops derp XD
    but yay i got mods to work, thanks for always saving the day ^^

7. temp33

temp33 Potential Patron

oh, god. New miracle. thx for all your efforts.
    by the way, are you gonna update this thread when v1.0 doesn't work by patches?
    if so, I will add this thread to my favorites bar and come everyday. :)

8. Viconia

Viconia Avid Affiliate

Nice, good work =]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  9. lucyfel

lucyfel Potential Patron

I was waiting almost a month! thank you BlackFire

10. kkoraz

kkoraz Vivacious Visitor

that random texture name thing is a bummer. so i take it when that patch hits us we will no longer be able to use modified armors? (ie either full armor or totally nude will be the only options?)

11. BlackFireBR

Yeah, if that happens and I find a way to get around that, I'll surely update this thread and all the others as well.

Technically this mod is supposed to work even with random texture name, because even though the game loads the texture with a random name, in order to get the texture to load, it should load the texture with the original name, just like the names of the textures this mod contains.So I believe that even if when that patch hit us, this will probably still work.

12. NobIesseOBlige

NobIesseOBlige Potential Patron

I tried installing, I can see the textures for a split second in character creation and then it's covered by underwear. Any ideas?

13. BlackFireBR

Have you done this?

14. Roo

Roo Vivacious Visitor

I made a manual in Korean for the users in KR server.

Attached Files:

lechell and BlackFireBR like this.
  15. Rodazacle

Rodazacle Potential Patron

kudos sir kudos.

16. shinakiba

shinakiba Potential Patron

perfect!
    All the problems have been solved in kr ver
    u r my god !

17. sz243308969

sz243308969 Potential Patron

Why do I see only the effect of the elf

18. BlackFireBR

What's your game version?

19. snipererer

snipererer Potential Patron

I want to transparent Kibelius... plz hele me!!!

20. RaZZZa

RaZZZa Potential Patron

Just a quick question but can we mod this like we could with resorep? Like for example the transparent Kibelius outfit? :D