Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

Karon123

Potential Patron
Help solve this problem on the kunoichi
T1rtUrb.png

Nice Outfit, what is the code?^^

GHKyuki

Avid Affiliate
pew_99_ub_0007_02.dds
pew_99_ub_0007_dec.dds
R u change the file ?
That files are common with the other class's
U just copy and paste that two files to 'files_to_patch' folder

Hi Kenith, no I didn't change the name of the two pew_99 files. When I used the injector, this is what I get:
26TvElw.jpg
So apparently pew_00_uw_0007_03_dec.dds and pkww_00_uw_0007_03_dec.dds does not work because they do not exist as one of the dds files in the paz, at least for the japanese client. After some trial and error I managed to get it though:

MU7MOW7.jpg

What I did was extract all the texture files, locate the ones with the Checked Beige underwear and used the injector. There were only PEW, PHW and PVW files - seems like the rest of the female classes' checked beige underwear are linked to Valk's. Anyway, it looks fantastic, tyvm for your work!

--- FOR TEXTURE EDITORS - help! ---

So I'm new to all this but wanted to modify the dds files on my own as well. I wanted to test and see if I can remove the top of Ranger's Bern armor before moving on to more complicated stuff. So I installed Nvidia Texture tools and the photoshop DDS exporter and this is what I see when I open the Bern dds file:
cgc5p1E.jpg
I removed the middle section and got this:
zn4PX5f.jpg

9ZgRYNd.png

^But it became this ingame.
I then realized that I was supposed to edit the alpha channel as well, so I did this:
BzlBqYa.jpg
But then I ended up with this:
iR48hjL.png

Can someone who has done texture editing run me through the steps again, have any idea what went wrong or what else I needed to do? I saved the file as D3D/DDS with this format, does this look correct?:
mjFMW8k.jpg

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
--- FOR TEXTURE EDITORS - help! ---

So I'm new to all this but wanted to modify the dds files on my own as well. I wanted to test and see if I can remove the top of Ranger's Bern armor before moving on to more complicated stuff. So I installed Nvidia Texture tools and the photoshop DDS exporter and this is what I see when I open the Bern dds file:
cgc5p1E.jpg
I removed the middle section and got this:
zn4PX5f.jpg

9ZgRYNd.png

^But it became this ingame.
I then realized that I was supposed to edit the alpha channel as well, so I did this:
BzlBqYa.jpg
But then I ended up with this:
iR48hjL.png

Can someone who has done texture editing run me through the steps again, have any idea what went wrong or what else I needed to do? I saved the file as D3D/DDS with this format, does this look correct?:
mjFMW8k.jpg
This is caused by the armor cuts defined in the file partcutdesc.xml.
There's no great solution for that, but if you want the breast part to show for that armor, all you have to do is to delete this line in red of your partcutdesc.xml file:
<BasicCutType Name="PEW_Upperbody">
<Path>1_Pc/3_PEW/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/8_PWM/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path>
</BasicCutType>

You will get some serious body clipping with almost all of the Ranger's armors though. But as far as I know, it's the only way to make this what you want possible.

Here's an old post about editing partcutdesc.xml file if you are interested understanding more:
In your Partcutdesc.xml you should find the following line

<Path>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/10_Lowerbody</Path> <-- (basically just search for this)

As long this line is active in this xml file, it will cut the lowerbody for all lowerbody armors. Basically all armors in this path are affected which are most, if not all I think.
This is of course made to fit smaller armors into bigger bodies so they dont poke trough.
If you remove this line the Lowerbody should show ingame for the tamer, or if you remove the other classes then it also effects them too. After that you either remove the texture for the underwear with resorep or swap it with some other lowerbody with multiplemodeldesc.xml for the tamer. Resorep should be easier though.
But some armors seem to be cut differently, some lowerbody parts could show less of the torso. Swapping with multiplemodeldesc.xml should solve that though. But most are fine I think.

Thats it, the lowerbody for tamer should show now. But Im not sure if something clipps because I removed the most pants/underwear anyway.

And for the sake of more knowledge you can also edit each armor with individual body parts:

Edit individual body parts for each armor:
If you remove tamers Upperbody (which is: <Path>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path>) her upper body will always be shown, just like the lowerbody. However, you will see the body/breast clipping trough some of the armor, but not all.
Just for reference, I liked PrincessNicky's remake of this tamer: https://i.imgur.com/h6AV6m5.jpg and I wanted that too. But didnt want the other armors to clip.
I found out how you can cut armors individual in this xml file.
This is for tamer, so changes must be done according to the class you want to edit. Remove the following lines

<BasicCutType Name="PBW_Upperbody05">
<Path>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path>
</BasicCutType>

AND replace like the following (just an example of mine)

<CutType Name="PBW_Upperbody05">
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_02_ub_0002.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_02_ub_0002.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_02_ub_0003.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_02_ub_0004.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_02_ub_0005.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_00_ub_0007.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_00_ub_0007_01.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody/pbw_00_ub_0017.pac</File>
</CutType>

If you copy pasted my list you should have the upper body shown for the following armors: http://i.imgur.com/Ve6OhW4.jpg
The "black spots" are the ones added in the xml file and are still original ingame.

So I removed the <Path>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path>
Also removed the BasicCutType parts because theres nothing else in there after removing the Path line.
Then you create your own list. You must add <CutType,
<File>, their rest and the correct Name. If you use the wrong name or something else is wrong it doesnt shouldnt work.
Dont add .pac files/armors to the list where you want the body to be visible ingame. These will not be cut.
Only add the correct path and filenames to the .pac armors you want to have the body cut. Basically keeping them original.

Azazela

Avid Affiliate
Guys help solve the problem of underwear Le Vladian (White Underwear) on the kunoichi. On the other characters all is normal. Replacing phw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds pvw_00_uw_0034_01_ao.dds and files in the C: \ Black Desert Online \ Paz \ files_to_patch \ character \ texture and C: \ Black Desert Online \ character \ texture did not help.

CYd8A1u.jpg

U4j5OnC.jpg

GHKyuki

Avid Affiliate
This is caused by the armor cuts defined in the file partcutdesc.xml.
There's no great solution for that, but if you want the breast part to show for that armor, all you have to do is to delete this line in red of your partcutdesc.xml file:

You will get some serious body clipping with almost all of the Ranger's armors though. But as far as I know, it's the only way to make this what you want possible.

Here's an old post about editing partcutdesc.xml file if you are interested understanding more:

It worked! Thanks.

STDYTvK.png

One more thing - why is it that even when using the same multiplemodeldesc codes, my friend can equip different helms, gloves and shoes after just swapping the upper body and they'll appear normally, but when I do the same thing, they either don't appear or instead show the swapped costume's helm/glove/shoe? For example, when I costume swap an underwear with an armor, I cannot wear gloves or shoes with it but my friend can.

Once again thanks a lot for the injector, the mod and the regular replies, really appreciate your efforts!

Spanner

Potential Patron
It did not help for for kunoichi
(Do not rename the files I posted, they are shared across all female classes)
After you place the files into \files_to_patch\character\texture run "Meta Injector Reloaded.exe" to patch them, then copy the files in \files_to_patch\character\texture -into- \Black Desert Online\character\texture overwriting all.
Also try this as your replacement statement:
<Conditional Code="UI">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/13_PNW/Armor/38_Underwear/PNW_00_UW_0001.pac</Model>
<Model Index="U-">1_PC/13_PNW/Armor/38_Underwear/PNW_00_UW_0034.pac</Model>
<Model Index="-I">1_PC/13_PNW/Armor/38_Underwear/PNW_00_UW_0034.pac</Model>
<Model Index="UI">1_PC/13_PNW/Armor/38_Underwear/PNW_00_UW_0034.pac</Model>
</Conditional>

ethendil what you asked for:
edit multiplemodeldesc.xml using the ArmorSwap tools BlackFireBR posted
In the area near the top that says "######## ADD STUFF BELOW HERE: #######" insert the following:
<Conditional Code="UI">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/38_Underwear/PBW_00_UW_0001.pac</Model>
<Model Index="U-">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/38_Underwear/PBW_00_UW_0034.pac</Model>
<Model Index="-I">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/38_Underwear/PBW_00_UW_0034.pac</Model>
<Model Index="UI">1_PC/5_PBW/Armor/38_Underwear/PBW_00_UW_0034.pac</Model>
</Conditional>

Swapping underwear use the (4line) UI replacement method, it forces the game to show your desired underwear under all conditions.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
It worked! Thanks.

STDYTvK.png

One more thing - why is it that even when using the same multiplemodeldesc codes, my friend can equip different helms, gloves and shoes after just swapping the upper body and they'll appear normally, but when I do the same thing, they either don't appear or instead show the swapped costume's helm/glove/shoe? For example, when I costume swap an underwear with an armor, I cannot wear gloves or shoes with it but my friend can.

Once again thanks a lot for the injector, the mod and the regular replies, really appreciate your efforts!
Your friend is working because he patched for the partcombinationdesc.xml using the ArmorSwapPatcher.exe from Armor Swaping Essentials.
You are either:
A - Just patching with ResoreplessNudePatch or
B - Not using the partcombinationdesc.xml that came with the Armor Swaping Essentials

You can also manually edit which helm and shoes you want to wear by editing that file.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Guys help solve the problem of underwear Le Vladian (White Underwear) on the kunoichi. On the other characters all is normal. Replacing phw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds pvw_00_uw_0034_01_ao.dds and files in the C: \ Black Desert Online \ Paz \ files_to_patch \ character \ texture and C: \ Black Desert Online \ character \ texture did not help.

CYd8A1u.jpg

U4j5OnC.jpg
I don't think there is any other way to solve that without removing the Le Vladian underwear completely.
The only solution for that is the phw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds texture, but it's unpatchable.
If anyone else can thing of something else, please post here.

Spanner

Potential Patron
My Kuno is wearing the purchased the outfits Charles Rene + Sileshi underwear, then swapped the Sileshi (1040) for the (0034) LeVlad. Also swapped the Kuno default with LeVlad both work fine, that's why I thought he was only missing those files. I spend most of my time swapping sets and editing textures thanks to BlackFireBR. :grin:
j3X8bLF.jpg

A

Avik

I'm new at this, but when swapping armor what do you do with the changed Multiplemodeldesc file? Do you change the file name before saving to /character or do you save it to a new location?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.