Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
I made it work somehow, but bro do I have to see the game re-download almost 2GB of stuff plus filecheck every time I open the launcher after maintenance now?
No, use the backup .Meta, delete the Modded one and edit the Backup to what the modded file was, if done right, when you patch the game its only the new or 'edited' files that get installed. Its faster than the game catching an error in the Meta file and trying to install almost everything.

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
No, use the backup .Meta, delete the Modded one and edit the Backup to what the modded file was, if done right, when you patch the game its only the new or 'edited' files that get installed. Its faster than the game catching an error in the Meta file and trying to install almost everything.

Welp, it stopped working again. The game just doesn't start after installing the mod, and when I boot the launcher again, it does the whole check all over again. I really don't understand what I did wrong compared to when it worked lol.

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
Last edited:

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Welp, it stopped working again. The game just doesn't start after installing the mod, and when I boot the launcher again, it does the whole check all over again. I really don't understand what I did wrong compared to when it worked lol.
it gets a patch every Wednesday or Thursday, no idea what time though, I also think the server goes offline for abit. If the patching doesn't work then you may need to completely remove all the .exe files (may not need to delete the 'To patch' folder) in the folder and tell the launcher to repair the game.

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Captura de pantalla (33).png

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
it gets a patch every Wednesday or Thursday, no idea what time though, I also think the server goes offline for abit. If the patching doesn't work then you may need to completely remove all the .exe files (may not need to delete the 'To patch' folder) in the folder and tell the launcher to repair the game.

I made it work (somehow, again), and with today's emergency maintenance we're back at square one LOL
No, using the backup meta didn't work. I guess this will be routine every week/emergy maintenance, uh?

Szamba

Potential Patron
I made it work (somehow, again), and with today's emergency maintenance we're back at square one LOL
No, using the backup meta didn't work. I guess this will be routine every week/emergy maintenance, uh?
Before the first start after updating the server: metainjector button 3 reset the line marked with green letters is live. You enter the number in front of it and enter. It's all a moment. You close the metainjector and start the game launcher. The update will take place. You start the game originally without a mode. You exit, then meta injector button 1 again, then enter and enter again. Then it loads the mods. Meta injector closes, you start the game. I haven't deleted the exe files in the last six months. It wasn't a problem. Sorry if there is a problem in the translation, I used google. Yes, it's about 5 minutes.

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
the patch uses the Meta file that was created from the other patch before, if you have a backup file and try Modding the game, you may not get a new Backup file, instead it will think its already backed up and now you have an outdated file, make sure you delete the back up before you mod so you have the latest patched Meta file, this in return will become the backup. Every Thursday (someone can confirm what time roughly this is) or when you see that it needs a patch, delete meta and turn the Backup into the original. The Patch will start with no flaws and will patch the game, however if you still have the modded Meta when the game scans the files or starts patching, Changing to original will no longer work anymore as the launcher has already determined it is corrupted and then will start reinstalling everything.

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
Hm, I'll try this at the next maintenance. Won't hurt to keep my hopes up.
In the while, any way to fix the issue with Shais? Their armors/outfits look bugged with the mod. More like, they all have the same white t-shirt, and the underwear is just... holes.

Idc about seeing shais naked, lol, but can I know if there's at least a way to avoid the mod ruining them?

EDIT: Aaaand, neither worked. Back to having to try 4-5 times in a row before the game stops reinstalling everything.

Last edited:

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
Alright, I don't want to double post but can anyone, for the love of God, tell me how to fix the issue with invisible shai bodies? Again, I don't want to see them naked, just tell me how can I do so that the mod doesn't make them invisible lol. I can't remove the mod every time I switch character lol

EDIT: I still can't figure it out, c'mon guys, anyone? I don't think I asked something otherworldly complex here. How do I exclude Shai underwear/costumes? It doesn't work (leaves holes in the body), I don't care about fixing it, so can I *AT LEAST* know how to disable the mod for Shai? Is there a file to add an exception to? Because the Resorepeless doesn't have any Shai option.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.