Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
No, use the backup .Meta, delete the Modded one and edit the Backup to what the modded file was, if done right, when you patch the game its only the new or 'edited' files that get installed. Its faster than the game catching an error in the Meta file and trying to install almost everything.

Welp, it stopped working again. The game just doesn't start after installing the mod, and when I boot the launcher again, it does the whole check all over again. I really don't understand what I did wrong compared to when it worked lol.

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
Last edited:

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Welp, it stopped working again. The game just doesn't start after installing the mod, and when I boot the launcher again, it does the whole check all over again. I really don't understand what I did wrong compared to when it worked lol.
it gets a patch every Wednesday or Thursday, no idea what time though, I also think the server goes offline for abit. If the patching doesn't work then you may need to completely remove all the .exe files (may not need to delete the 'To patch' folder) in the folder and tell the launcher to repair the game.

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Captura de pantalla (33).png

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
it gets a patch every Wednesday or Thursday, no idea what time though, I also think the server goes offline for abit. If the patching doesn't work then you may need to completely remove all the .exe files (may not need to delete the 'To patch' folder) in the folder and tell the launcher to repair the game.

I made it work (somehow, again), and with today's emergency maintenance we're back at square one LOL
No, using the backup meta didn't work. I guess this will be routine every week/emergy maintenance, uh?

Szamba

Potential Patron
I made it work (somehow, again), and with today's emergency maintenance we're back at square one LOL
No, using the backup meta didn't work. I guess this will be routine every week/emergy maintenance, uh?
Before the first start after updating the server: metainjector button 3 reset the line marked with green letters is live. You enter the number in front of it and enter. It's all a moment. You close the metainjector and start the game launcher. The update will take place. You start the game originally without a mode. You exit, then meta injector button 1 again, then enter and enter again. Then it loads the mods. Meta injector closes, you start the game. I haven't deleted the exe files in the last six months. It wasn't a problem. Sorry if there is a problem in the translation, I used google. Yes, it's about 5 minutes.

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
the patch uses the Meta file that was created from the other patch before, if you have a backup file and try Modding the game, you may not get a new Backup file, instead it will think its already backed up and now you have an outdated file, make sure you delete the back up before you mod so you have the latest patched Meta file, this in return will become the backup. Every Thursday (someone can confirm what time roughly this is) or when you see that it needs a patch, delete meta and turn the Backup into the original. The Patch will start with no flaws and will patch the game, however if you still have the modded Meta when the game scans the files or starts patching, Changing to original will no longer work anymore as the launcher has already determined it is corrupted and then will start reinstalling everything.

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
Hm, I'll try this at the next maintenance. Won't hurt to keep my hopes up.
In the while, any way to fix the issue with Shais? Their armors/outfits look bugged with the mod. More like, they all have the same white t-shirt, and the underwear is just... holes.

Idc about seeing shais naked, lol, but can I know if there's at least a way to avoid the mod ruining them?

EDIT: Aaaand, neither worked. Back to having to try 4-5 times in a row before the game stops reinstalling everything.

Last edited:

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
Alright, I don't want to double post but can anyone, for the love of God, tell me how to fix the issue with invisible shai bodies? Again, I don't want to see them naked, just tell me how can I do so that the mod doesn't make them invisible lol. I can't remove the mod every time I switch character lol

EDIT: I still can't figure it out, c'mon guys, anyone? I don't think I asked something otherworldly complex here. How do I exclude Shai underwear/costumes? It doesn't work (leaves holes in the body), I don't care about fixing it, so can I *AT LEAST* know how to disable the mod for Shai? Is there a file to add an exception to? Because the Resorepeless doesn't have any Shai option.

Last edited:

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Alright, I don't want to double post but can anyone, for the love of God, tell me how to fix the issue with invisible shai bodies? Again, I don't want to see them naked, just tell me how can I do so that the mod doesn't make them invisible lol. I can't remove the mod every time I switch character lol

EDIT: I still can't figure it out, c'mon guys, anyone? I don't think I asked something otherworldly complex here. How do I exclude Shai underwear/costumes? It doesn't work (leaves holes in the body), I don't care about fixing it, so can I *AT LEAST* know how to disable the mod for Shai? Is there a file to add an exception to? Because the Resorepeless doesn't have any Shai option.
From your question, all we know is that somehow you're missing your body on shai and their armors/outfits look "bugged".
Nobody can see what you see on your screen and for the rest of us, our shais dont have the problems yours are having.
We dont know how you got to that result, what you installed and how you installed them in order to get those bugs.

These forums are not a chat with some bots answering to keywords or questions, but a repository of many posts from many people experiencing some kind of issue, and among those, you'll definitely find the issues you're experiencing now and want an answer to solve.

Learn to familiarise yourself with the "search" button and witty keywords approximating your issue. You WILL find the fix and solution you're looking for within these forums and it will be faster than double posting and crossing your fingers.

If you followed all instructions and are missing bodies, start with a search on "missing body".
Usually it'll be a partcut issue. Sometimes it will be because you dont have body texture installed. Could be a number of things that you will have to check based on your mod installation.
Understand the folder structure so you'll know where to look for what. Again, the "search" button will be your friend.
BDO Modding is daunting at first, because there is no easy 1-button-does-all way of modding the game, but once you understand the general principles, everything will make sense.

Have fun in your modding adventures and good luck :)

Touch me

Potential Patron
Guys, for some reason, the mod doesn't seem to work. My character is naked but she doesn't have any nipples or vagina and the modified breast, butt and other limits I changed don't work when going into the character edit menu. :/

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Guys, for some reason, the mod doesn't seem to work. My character is naked but she doesn't have any nipples or vagina and the modified breast, butt and other limits I changed don't work when going into the character edit menu. :/
if you're missing nipples and vagina, try a search using "missing nipples" and it will produce many posts with potential solutions.
You will see that MANY people have had this issue before and each has received an answer to solve his/her problem of missing nipple textures.
Your sliders are not working ? Search with "slider not working" or something like that. You will come across many posts of the many people who had that same issue before as well as the answer to solve that problem.

Vagina/nipples TEXTURE missing will be, you have guessed it, a texture problem. Make sure your files are where they should be and that you have them in the first place.
slider problems are related to the gamecommondata folder. Look for the latest one that includes all classes.

This should get you started on your modding adventures. Have fun and good luck.

Touch me

Potential Patron
if you're missing nipples and vagina, try a search using "missing nipples" and it will produce many posts with potential solutions.
You will see that MANY people have had this issue before and each has received an answer to solve his/her problem of missing nipple textures.
Your sliders are not working ? Search with "slider not working" or something like that. You will come across many posts of the many people who had that same issue before as well as the answer to solve that problem.

Vagina/nipples TEXTURE missing will be, you have guessed it, a texture problem. Make sure your files are where they should be and that you have them in the first place.
slider problems are related to the gamecommondata folder. Look for the latest one that includes all classes.

This should get you started on your modding adventures. Have fun and good luck.
Alright, thx for responding. Where am I supposed to search for these problems tho?
Nevermind, with the search function at the top right corner of the screen. I have looked through a bunch of threads for the mising nipples issue and I still haven't found a solution. :/

Last edited:

patches13

Avid Affiliate

If you search for Shai in the mod download section, you can add in the shai body/outfits there. Then you can combine their partcutdesc.xml file with your current one, having the Shai one overwrite (or look for the shai's # and manually add those to your partcutdesc). Hopefully, that will fix your issue if I understand it correctly.

shady101

Potential Patron
Before the first start after updating the server: metainjector button 3 reset the line marked with green letters is live. You enter the number in front of it and enter. It's all a moment. You close the metainjector and start the game launcher. The update will take place. You start the game originally without a mode. You exit, then meta injector button 1 again, then enter and enter again. Then it loads the mods. Meta injector closes, you start the game. I haven't deleted the exe files in the last six months. It wasn't a problem. Sorry if there is a problem in the translation, I used google. Yes, it's about 5 minutes.
I tried this, but I deleted the exe files etc.
It did not work though. Everytime I install the patches and launch the game, the launcher keeps updating the files back to the originals.
Anyone know how I can make it work?

Also, I try the option 5 on meta that says prevent file re-check but it gives errors:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'A:\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\version.dat'.
File name: 'A:\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\version.dat'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path)
at BDOToolkit.MetaFileInfo.PreventFileCheck(String bdoroot)
at MetaInjector.Program.Run(String[] args)
at MetaInjector.Program.Main(String[] args)

edit:

[Potential Steps to Fix *Unhandled Exception error in Meta Injector]

So for people getting this error:

Preventing File Check...
*UNHANDLED EXCEPTION
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Não foi possível localizar o arquivo 'G:\Jogos\Black Desert Online\version.dat'.
Nome do arquivo: 'G:\Jogos\Black Desert Online\version.dat'
em System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
em System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path)
em BDOToolkit.MetaFileInfo.PreventFileCheck(String bdoroot)
em MetaInjector.Program.Run()
em MetaInjector.Program.Main()

Here's what I did to get the mod to work again (these are steps posted by someone else a year or two ago and still work now):

Versions:

Resorepless v3.6f
BDOToolkit 1.3.0
Meta Injector 1.4.0
Restore N' Patch 1.2.1

Steps:
  1. Make sure game is "clean" - meaning no mods installed. Run game to ensure everything is normal and quit out.
  2. Run Restore N' Patch so it makes a new backup and exit out of launcher
  3. Run resorepless and install
  4. Once install is finished, exit out of Meta Injector (Meta Injector is automatically opened when resorepless is done)
  5. Go into "files_to_patch" folder (found within the Paz folder) and delete all folders aside from ".resorepless" (so delete: "character:, "gamecommondata", and "object" folders)
  6. Open ".resorepless" folder and cut (crtl+x) the three folders out and paste (crtl+v) them back into "files_to_patch"
  7. Delete the folder ".resorepless" (which should now be empty)
  8. Run Meta Injector, choosing the top option ("Keep files and folders structures...")
  9. When finished, hit 5 (do not check for xxxx), it should not give an error message
  10. Exit out and run BDO normally (not using Resore N' Patch)
  11. Enjoy!
I am assuming when updates come out you can use these same steps but at the beginning use resorepless to uninstall and backup to clear the game and update normally.

this worked for me, minus step 9. It didnt let me do option 5 without error, but the mod is working now.

Last edited:

lmdsg

Potential Patron
read the help on partcutgen. It uses something totally different (and easier) to create its own partcutdesc.html. Dont combine your old with the tool or it will just override the tool's own partcut.
The first time you run it, it will create a partcutexclusion.txt file that you can edit to add the armors you dont want to cut (to show skin instead of holes). The syntax is standard so easy to use with wildcard possibilities. (? for a single character, # for a single digit, * for a ny string of character, etc.) It will change your life and you'll wonder how you managed to mod without if before :p

Here is mine to give you some ideas or to get you started. I dont have all armors in it.
Hello, I have used your file and it is great. Have you updated it? thanks.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Hello, I have used your file and it is great. Have you updated it? thanks.
Hello,
Computer says that the Latest update on that file is nov 2023... I haven't looked for the new outfit names yet and I know that some sorc outfit make her body disappear but since it's not an outfit I own, I haven't checked that either.
You can mod the file manually by adding generic rules, but then you might get clippings from some outfit... Better than invisible bodies I guess :p
Anything in the file is a rule not to cut.

If someone has the latest outfit names, you can add them through a generic rule like "p*w_[outfit ref]_?b_[outfit ref]" for all females or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.