Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (6 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
1. i delete partcombinationdesc.xml and multiplemodeldesc.xml files in my character folder
2. run ArmorSwapPatcher.exe
3. black desert didn't work

how can i use partcutdesc.xml only?

+sorry for my bad english and thank you blackfire
You have to use Meta Injector Reloaded and have only partcutdesc.xml in the files_to_patch folder. (Don't forger to restore you backup first)

lucyfel

Vivacious Visitor
You have to use Meta Injector Reloaded and have only partcutdesc.xml in the files_to_patch folder. (Don't forger to restore you backup first)
naked maid again. thank you
kuy5m1d.jpg

Jeany

Casual Client
this fight versus our mods gets me off the game, every patch its broken again. im losing my fun with BDO -.-

Jeany

Casual Client
just tested and injector +game works fine if you remove the multiblemodel and partcombination from the Files to Patch Folder, only texture and the breastsize mods still work!

pipster79

Potential Patron
I have an idea how to still get what we want using injector, its gonna take renaming files for every armor we want. Ill post after im done work and let everyone know if it works

Agera

Potential Patron
I'm new to modding on BDO, so I apologize if I'm repeating a common question in the last 80 pages of this thread, but I'm wanting to edit armor models. It's looking like all you have to do for it in BDO is edit textures? By comparison Vindictus model editing required you to decompile files, edit in blender, do something else that I forgot, then recompile hoping to god something didn't get screwed up. For reference I'm wanting to remove the feather cape on Cavaro. I realize it may not be working at the moment, so I ask for future reference.

Spanner

Potential Patron
I'm new to modding on BDO, so I apologize if I'm repeating a common question in the last 80 pages of this thread, but I'm wanting to edit armor models.
None of these mods edit the models. Texture mods can make parts of the model transparent, the model pieces are still there at certain angles you can still see the shadows/shine of them. The other method (ArmorSwap) swapped model piece between sets, but the models themselves are not altered directly.

Agera

Potential Patron
None of these mods edit the models. Texture mods can make parts of the model transparent, the model pieces are still there at certain angles you can still see the shadows/shine of them. The other method (ArmorSwap) swapped model piece between sets, but the models themselves are not altered directly.
Thanks, that's what I was thinking it was from the looks of it. Oh how I wish that's how vindictus modding worked. I guess I'll just wait until it works again (assuming it will) then go trial and error haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.