Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (7 Viewers)

Ruidong Wang

Potential Patron
Don't worry about that, it's only .psd because I saved so I can edit the layers later if I want. You have to save it as .dds in order for the game to recognize.
kk, tyvm dude. Your thread saved me tons of time to find out these stuff on my own. Great work and Thank you.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
kk, tyvm dude. Your thread saved me tons of time to find out these stuff on my own. Great work and Thank you.
You're welcome. I'm glad you found my thread useful :)
I spent a whole night trying to figure those things out by myself and after a lot of trial and errors, I finally got the hang of it, and then I though "why not share this knowledge? I'm sure more people out there will want to do the same thing as me but they will probably give up because they didn't understand that, so let's help them", so I made this thread xD

Ruidong Wang

Potential Patron
that's really nice of you. Most people don't have the patience to try and fail a whole night. I tried for a few hours before I saw your thread and I can't hide boots and gloves. I am about to give up and remove all the mods but I thought I'll give it a final try and found your thread. Im so happy right now and im sure there are many people like me who want to do the same thing but just don't have the right knowledge to do so.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Just made this to make testing multiple swapped armors an easier task for everyone:
Character Creation Costume Slots:
6CvsFXZ.jpg

Sorceress:
[Slot 1]: PHW_02_UB_0006.PAC (Bern)
[Slot 2]: PHW_00_UB_0002.PAC (Lumik)
[Slot 3]: PHW_02_UB_0005.PAC (Ecket)
[Slot 4]: PHW_02_UB_0001.PAC (Starter)
[Slot 5]: PHW_01_UB_0001.PAC (Zereth)
[Slot 6]: PHW_02_UB_0002.PAC (Reblath)
[Slot 7]: PHW_02_UB_0003.PAC (Agerian)
[Slot 8]: PHW_02_UB_0004.PAC (Taritas)
[Slot 9]: PHW_03_UB_0001.PAC (unknown)

XML File: sorceress slots.zip

Ranger:
[Slot 1]: PEW_00_UB_0010.PAC (Ignis)
[Slot 2]: PEW_02_UB_0001.PAC (Bern)
[Slot 3]: PEW_00_UB_0009.PAC (Kyrill)
[Slot 4]: PVW_EW_UB_0030.PAC (Cavaro)
[Slot 5]: PEW_02_UB_0001.PAC (Starter)
[Slot 6]: PEW_01_UB_0001.PAC (Zereth)
[Slot 7]: PEW_02_UB_0002.PAC (Agerian)
[Slot 8]: PEW_02_UB_0003.PAC (unknown)

[Slot 9]: PEW_02_UB_0004.PAC (Taritas)
[Slot 10]: PEW_03_UB_0002.PAC(unknown)

XML File:
ranger_slots.zip

Tamer:
[Slot 1]: PBW_00_UB_0017.PAC (Puff Mini)

[Slot 2]: PBW_03_UB_0002.PAC (Hercules' Might)
[Slot 3]: PBW_02_UB_0001.PAC (Starter)
[Slot 4]: PBW_02_UB_0002.PAC (Reblath)
[Slot 5]: PBW_02_UB_0003.PAC (Agerian)
[Slot 6]: PBW_02_UB_0004.PAC (Taritas)
[Slot 7]: PBW_02_UB_0005.PAC (Zereth)

Valkyrie:
[Slot 1]: PVW_00_UB_0002.PAC (Venslar)
[Slot 2]: PVW_02_UB_0007.PAC (Starter)
[Slot 3]: PVW_02_UB_0001.PAC (Reblath)
[Slot 4]: PVW_00_UB_0001.PAC (Dobart)
[Slot 5]: PVW_02_UB_0006.PAC (Taritas)
[Slot 6]: PVW_02_UB_0005.PAC (Zereth)
[Slot 7]: PVW_00_UB_0000.PAC (Hercules' Might)
[Slot 8]: PVW_03_UB_0001.PAC (Grunil)

XML File: valkyrie_slots.zip

Witch:
[Slot 1]: PWW_00_UB_0001.PAC (Dreaming Stars)
[Slot 2]: PWW_03_UB_0003.PAC (Starter)
[Slot 3]: PWW_03_UB_0001.PAC (Reblath)
[Slot 4]: PWW_03_UB_0002.PAC (Agerian)
[Slot 5]: PWW_03_UB_0004.PAC (Taritas)
[Slot 6]: PWW_02_UB_0001.PAC (Zereth)
[Slot 7]: PWW_02_UB_0002.PAC (Grunil)
[Slot 8]: PWW_02_UB_0003.PAC (unknown)

XML File: witch_slots.zip

Also available on the first page.

Last edited:

kenshin7

Casual Client
I've been able to go through and replicate all the changes you gents have been able to make here however for some reason the helmet will not change. Is this a normal thing that I have not found here yet, or am I doing something wrong? For example I have all armors swapped however the helmet stays the same where as the rest of the armor model is working as intended. Any help is appreciated thanks!
You can actually force any helmet on any outfit. You have to add the desired helm meshfile onto the partscombinationdesc.xml to the upperbody that you're using. I don't have access to my BDO computer at the moment, but it's fairly simple to look for a helm line somewhere in the xml and putting it into the outfit you want it to be a part of. This should also work for all pieces, which makes mix and matching outfits really quick and easy.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Female Blader(Plum) Russian client
I just realized that the Plum is the only class that it doesn't have any files on the NA version =/
If I had to guess, based on the other classes, I would guess one of the following file names:
PKW_02_UB_0001
PKW_03_UB_0003
PKW_02_UB_0007

But again, it's just a guess.

We have the Male Ninja files though. If you are able to provide a screenshot of the Starter Armor of the Male Ninja, we might get lucky and be the same name for the Plum.

mtmaximus

Potential Patron
I just realized that the Plum is the only class that it doesn't have any files on the NA version =/
If I had to guess, based on the other classes, I would guess one of the following file names:
PKW_02_UB_0001
PKW_03_UB_0003
PKW_02_UB_0007

But again, it's just a guess.

We have the Male Ninja files though. If you are able to provide a screenshot of the Starter Armor of the Male Ninja, we might get lucky and be the same name for the Plum.
The male ninja is the only male character I will play, is there any chance you could post a male costume guide for ninja costumes when it is released for NA?
Also I just had to patch the game and it checked all the files... will I have to redo all the mods I made?

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So I put this in to the xml to change my brior boots to the Kibelius boots, but it doesn't work.

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/3_PEW/Armor/12_Foot/PEW_02_Foot_0002.pac</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/3_PEW/Armor/12_Foot/PEW_00_Foot_0034.pac</Model>
</Conditional>
Can you try to swap the Brior Armor with the Kibelius Armor to see if it works? I did not test it if the Brior Armor is the same as the Reblath Armor, I just assumed because they look exactly the same for all classes.

The male ninja is the only male character I will play, is there any chance you could post a male costume guide for ninja costumes when it is released for NA?
Sure, when we have those new classes I can make the guide for ninja.

Also I just had to patch the game and it checked all the files... will I have to redo all the mods I made?
You might have to move the PAD00001.PAZ file outsize of the PAZ folder again, since the game probably downloaded again thinking it was missing.

I just put a warning at the beginning of the first page now in case people didn't read what Cerophono posted on his topic about puting the PAZ file back to it's place when it starts updating.

mtmaximus

Potential Patron
Can you try to swap the Brior Armor with the Kibelius Armor to see if it works? I did not test it if the Brior Armor is the same as the Reblath Armor, I just assumed because they look exactly the same for all classes.

Sure, when we have those new classes I can make the guide for ninja.

You might have to move the PAD00001.PAZ file outsize of the PAZ folder again, since the game probably downloaded again thinking it was missing.

I just put a warning at the beginning of the first page now in case people didn't read what Cerophono posted on his topic about puting the PAZ file back to it's place when it starts updating.
Great Thank you.

I have updated and just running the game for the first time. It is taking forever to load it seems. Hopefully it will work out.

EDIT: Yup it took a long time to start the first time but it looks like it is working!

elmirtatarin

Potential Patron
k1I5joW.jpg

<Model Index="-">1_Pc/22_PKWW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PKWW_02_UB_0001.pac</Model> starter armor Female Blader(Plum)
swap Kibelius armor

N

nightwanderer

Awesome work!

Someone have found the file for Silver Embroidered Fisher's Clothes?

Ruidong Wang

Potential Patron
Just paint. I usually create a layer on top of the thing I want to paint, with the color I want, and then I change the opacity to be able to see the details.
View attachment 49937

Or you can keep the opacity at 100% and change the Blending Mode to Overlay if you want:
View attachment 49938

Let me know if you still don't get it.
im having a hard time finding the dds files I need. I got a few hundred files and Im only trying to find one or two of them. Is there a better way to find the exact dds file I need? Also, Im really bad at photoshoping. So can you tell me how to add a layer with color?

Kirihito

Potential Patron
im having a hard time finding the dds files I need. I got a few hundred files and Im only trying to find one or two of them. Is there a better way to find the exact dds file I need? Also, Im really bad at photoshoping. So can you tell me how to add a layer with color?
Where u using the resorep method?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.