Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Dan Druff

Club Regular
[video=youtube_share;J04El1EjPlw]http://youtu.be/J04El1EjPlw[/video]
I found a modded version of the game warriors of fate in which it made the 3 female wearing spandex leotard workout bosses into regular zako enemies. This video is very long (about 3 hours which is a good thing) though, but you guys can just skip to about any part of the video and you can find the zakos. You can skip to around 2:09:21 to see a small sample of them zakos. They are in most parts of the video and wear different colors too. Personally I really love their spandex-leotard workout style outfits and I wish we can see some more zakos wearing these in the future.
I don't think that is a modded version. Most games downgrade their bosses into zako. I haven't played the game in a long time.

Have you played Kariyume? http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE117304.html
One enemy is a rhythmic gymnast, so she fights in the leotard. An earlier enemy is the swimmer, who is probably one of the greatest zako ever. All the attacks from the zako consist of sexual techniques to force the young male character to ejaculate, but the swimmer is the only zako who performs intercourse on the player; intercourse attack is usually reserved for bosses.

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 985
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 893
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 897
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 997
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 851
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 845
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,070
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 880
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 948
Last edited by a moderator:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Don't know that Linda in gameboy has quite a good costume :D

That WoF is hacked because there are no girls in that area. In the real game, they appear as bosses, then 4 more times as a zako. Always in a group of 3, one of each hair styles. Hacked version doesn't follow that.

sindragoon

Casual Client
I don't think that is a modded version. Most games downgrade their bosses into zako. I haven't played the game in a long time.

Have you played Kariyume? http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE117304.html
One enemy is a rhythmic gymnast, so she fights in the leotard. An earlier enemy is the swimmer, who is probably one of the greatest zako ever. All the attacks from the zako consist of sexual techniques to force the young male character to ejaculate, but the swimmer is the only zako who performs intercourse on the player; bosses usually have an intercourse attack.

That is some good stuff there Dan but personally I prefer high cut thong leotard over some spandex pants(preferably stirrups spandex pants), not just bare skin. I guess I have what people called "lycra-spandex fetish".

Here are some examples
Lisa Tyler 2 10-18 (bodysheen.com).wmv | on-line video | Uloz.to
??????????_title2 ? ?? ??????.?????

If you guys want to see more of these outfits then I will show you some spandex lycra forum

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know that Linda in gameboy has quite a good costume :D

That WoF is hacked because there are no girls in that area. In the real game, they appear as bosses, then 4 more times as a zako. Always in a group of 3, one of each hair styles. Hacked version doesn't follow that.

I wish someone would just make a version of that game with only zakos :P. They are quite cute and sexy especially the workout-ish outfit.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Zako in red leotard by Kinkira's self made game.
Kinkira's Pixiv
His Blog

Marina.jpg

The game itself has unbalanced hitbox. But me and my friend like the gut of game making, so my friend tried to draw the art.

41184602.jpg
You can download the game here by clicking ダウンロード

olala

Potential Patron
Hold back into pcgames and found few of fatal femme, 1.project igi(last boss) 2.syakuga(lot of zako plus boss almost) 3.damnation(boss) 4.bully(mrs.mandy) 5.torente el protectar3(few zako punk) 6.tiger and bunny(3 sister boss) 7.mgs risin(spiral boss) dood:)

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Double Dragon II PC Engine

I can dream, yes? This is Linda from Double Dragon II on PC Engine where the mysterious island and forest stages were switched, and the elevator from the island to the underground base is a stage instead of a simple transition. When two people are alone in an elevator, sometimes things happen.

Attachments

josephes

Swell Supporter

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Zena: Warrior Princess

The Zena game had some decent enemy zako in the form of Amazons like in the series. Always wished they could have done an update to this with better graphics!
[video=youtube_share;O-L2AlV6-c0]http://youtu.be/O-L2AlV6-c0[/video]

Kopamon

Avid Affiliate
In the same site, Miniclip, you can find also

Hong Kong Ninja

However, in Miniclip you're allowed to play in a tiny window only, and in later levels you'll need an eagle eye to be precise enough to survive. I tried to download the .swf file to play directly in a window, with no luck (the resulting shows the loading screen, then stops).

This game includes a female ninja trio and a bunch of warrior bitches.

UPDATE

Be aware also, there are old buggy versions lying on the net (includin the hacked one). In these versions the gameplay tends to refuse to advance when you beat down all enemies. Miniclip version seems to be fixed.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
A zako in decorated bikini armor from Fighting Tiger, an app. for smartphone.
She attacks with fast kicks and an unblockable sliding kick and arm-blade stab. The motion isn't that smooth though.

Screenshot_2014-09-17-21-38-52.jpg Screenshot_2014-09-17-21-38-58.jpg

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I saved them from my own smartphone.
But you can see zako in action in this vid. Several moments of them but I think at 3:23 is the best.

IronE

Club Regular
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus looks pretty fun. Wishing I had a Vita.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Has anyone played Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise?

The game has a lot of zako after the beginning stages and they feature in the story art, etc. They are quite sexy, shame the camera isn't more zoomed in.

whiteninja

Potential Patron
Just recently the game Shantae and the pirates curse came out and it has quite a lot of female enemies in it. Im not finished yet but so far ive seen mermaids, archer girls, scorpion girls (reminds me of mgq), vampires, desert warrior girls, and probably snake ladies too. I took a pic of the vampire, they attack with a spiked ball weapon and also smack their asses. (they show up as sort of mid bosses mulitple times) I wanted to take more but miiverse keeps disconecting on my 3ds.
Game is really fun though I recomend it!
Y7SZtpE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.