Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Blonde Dominatrix by lampstudio

A friend of mine did this sketch of Watchmen's Blonde Dominatrix.
He's now working at lampstudio on deviantART

Dominatrix.jpg

Emzfrost

Potential Patron
Omg love it, as you know I'm a big Blonde Dominatrix fan as well! I made a Brunette and Blonde dominatrix CAW on WWE131 They're currently tag team champions and each have their own belts haha!

whiteninja

Potential Patron
I came across a trailer for this retro type game similar to double dragon. Not much shown but it looks like there are some zakos there and some wrestling and grab moves but it didnt show any of the enemies attacking. Also only seems to be for the vita so far. Hopefully it also shows up on ps3 or pc as the vita just does not interest me right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigey

Casual Client
Very nice - I love the Zakos in Shinobi - looking back they were the ones that first sparked my interest in the whole minion thing.

More of a fan of the Kasumi ones though, from the Tokyo street level of Revenge of Shinobi and the Forest Level of Shinobi.

whiteninja

Potential Patron
I came accross this recently index
Doesnt seem to be out yet though. Looks like its from the same makers of that Queens axe game.
Recent update has some zakos. I recognize one that looks like linda from dd and another kinda looks like those girls from captain commando that try to electrocute you. The bunnygirl i'm not sure.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Ikki Tousen: Eloquent Fist PSP

[video=youtube_share;NSXHucdrFNc]http://youtu.be/NSXHucdrFNc[/video]
It's hard to find the female zako by themselves in this game, but they're plenty of them. They're either schoolgirls or tonfa girls in assorted colors; bosses don't count as zako. I do see the appeal in beating down female zako because they look like they're looking for trouble anyway with gloves on their hands or tonfa on each arm. They're also really pretty; the female zako are just as tall as the player but not as stacked. Let's just abandon the fight and hook up with all the schoolgirls and tonfa girls.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
The game was only released on PSP in Japan in 2008. The enemies in Eloquent Fist do not have grapples, but the sequel Xross Impact has one male zako who performs grapples.

Kopamon

Avid Affiliate
The third episode is for PS2 only, I think.
It's called "Ikki Tousen; Shining Dragon" and is a 3-D beat-em-up instead of a 2-D one.
Only one kind of Zako (schoolgirl), but plenty of bosses you can undress with a special move.
Unfortunately, there's no death scenes: zakos tend to rise up, then disappears. Too bad! And no grapple moves.

Ikki Tousen: Shining Dragon

Dan Druff

Club Regular
It's not a great grapple. One guy simply tosses the player up in the air. The player can recover in the air to avoid a nasty landing, but the throw already drains health.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Upcoming short comic.

I and my artist are planning for a short comic of my favorite Blonde Dominatrix and Silk Spectre (Yes, this pair again :P)

It takes much time though, as my artist's hands are full. And here is the teaser.

comicT.jpg

Mardion

Potential Patron
Wow, this looks like it will be interesting! The teaser scenes look very dynamic as well. I'm looking forward to it being finished :-)

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
The third episode is for PS2 only, I think.
It's called "Ikki Tousen; Shining Dragon" and is a 3-D beat-em-up instead of a 2-D one.
Only one kind of Zako (schoolgirl), but plenty of bosses you can undress with a special move.
Unfortunately, there's no death scenes: zakos tend to rise up, then disappears. Too bad! And no grapple moves.

Ikki Tousen: Shining Dragon

Another of many reasons to learn Japanese to a high standard.

This game looks unbelievably bad, but has zako in it:
GameMarx Trials - Let's Get Fiscal - YouTube

Heh, 'Nicole'. :P She's quite cute. The game looks bad but enjoyable.

Last edited by a moderator:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Afro Samurai's zako line art.

Just found this lineart of those "Pole Cats" the stripper zako from Xbox360's Afro Samurai.

8a0421b036bc4dbc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.