Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Zako from old-school 2d beat-em-ups!

Hello all,
I suppose anyone who has followed my posts knows I love to find zako from old, 2d games...there is a certain charm to these style of games, in my opinion. Although the graphics are not good, they often make up for it by presenting highly creative scenarios and interesting or unusual zako that are rarely found in other forms of media. Plus, since this zako/ryona interest is all based on fantasy anyway, seeing these creative scenarios and the interesting zako that go with them does a lot to spur my own imagination, so the bad graphics end up mattering less than the fantasy the game presents.

So with that said, here are some old-school, 2d games with old-school, 2d zako...some of them in rather normal scenarios, some of them in very creative and unusual scenarios, but either way they're all zako so it's all good!

1. Jim Lee's Wild C.A.T.S. (Covert Action Teams) - For the SNES
This is a good zako for those who like the zako beating up the hero, especially with somewhat suggestive grappling moves! :)
In this game, you play a team of superheroes who have to foil the plots of the villains and assault their evil base and all of that. Among the many guards the villains have at their base are these skimpily dressed, acrobatic women armed with spears. The hero can be pretty brutal towards them, lifting them in the air with one hand and bashing them with some sort of energy-fist thing that sends them flying through the air. And what do these henchbabes do to deserve such treatment? From what I could see, their only form of attack is to jump on the hero and wrap their legs around his head (see second pic). I'm not sure why the hero finds that so objectionable!
Jim Lee's Wild CATS SNES Zako 01.png Jim Lee's Wild CATS SNES Zako 02.png Jim Lee's Wild CATS SNES Zako 03.png Jim Lee's Wild CATS SNES Zako 04.png Jim Lee's Wild CATS SNES Zako 05.png

Henchbabes show up at 1:21:45 in this Youtube playthrough, and show up several more times after that: SNES Longplay [275] Jim Lee's WildC.A.T.S: Covert Action Teams - YouTube

2. Let's continue the superhero theme with Ultraverse Prime for Sega CD. As in the previous game, you play a muscle-bound superhero out to stop a villain by pummeling anything that gets in your way. This superhero is known for his super strength and ability to hit extremely hard, and the game drives that point home by making blood splash whenever you hit someone. In level 5, you turn those super powers against a small army of blonde amazon women wearing leotards and boots. They look pretty strong and can move pretty fast, but their only attacks are a side kick and a jump kick. By contrast, the superhero likes to stun the amazons with a few punches, then lift them by the throat with one hand and headbutt them, slam them to the ground, or uppercut them until they hit the floor and don't get up again. Alternately, he can lift two of them at the same time and slam them into each other! Given the super strength this guy possesses, the cute amazons don't stand much of a chance!
Ultraverse Prime Zako 01 Sega CD.png Ultraverse Prime Zako 02 Sega CD.png Ultraverse Prime Zako 03 Sega CD.png
Note: In the game, you can't actually lift an amazon by the feet and drop her into a giant carnivorous plant. I just thought it would be fun to edit this pic to make that look possible, lol:
Ultraverse Prime Zako 04 Sega CD.png
Amazons show up on stage 5, at about 27:05 in this YouTube playthrough:
Sega Mega-CD Longplay [036] Ultraverse Prime - YouTube

3. Ok, let's move from the comparatively advanced Sega CD to the least advanced game in this post: WWF Betrayal for the Gameboy Color. I know, I know, what kind of interesting zako scenario could a wrestling game on the gameboy possibly present? Well, I was surprised by this game. The main characters are all enormous wrestlers (Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Rock, the Undertaker, and Triple H), and they are MUCH bigger and stronger than the zako, and each character has his own brutal method of finishing a zako off.
There are two female zako in the game. The first zako is much smaller than the main characters. She wears a red top and boots and black leggings, and her only attack is a front kick. When she is stunned by punches, her arms hang at her side and she wobbles pathetically back and forth, giving the player plenty of time to perform a finishing move. The finishing moves are where things get interesting.

WWF Betrayal Zako 01.png WWF Betrayal Zako 02.png
The Undertaker grabs the stunned zako by the throat, lifts her with one hand, and slams her to the ground. The Rock grabs the stunned zako in a bearhug, lifts her while squeezing, and then body slams her, crushing her with his body. (The guy must weigh about 250 pounds)!
WWF Betrayal Zako 03.png
The other two characters are even more brutal. Steve Austin kicks the stunned zako in the groin, causing her to bend over in pain, then slams her face first into the ground. Then he walks over her body like a boss. Triple H is perhaps the most brutal. Like Austin, he kicks the stunned zako in the groin, causing her to bend over. Then he grabs the zako's head and forces it between his legs, bending her over even more in the process (and revealing some rear cleavage from the zako, lol), then he seems to use his crotch to slam the zako face first into the ground.
WWF Betrayal Zako 04.png
The second zako wears a green top and black miniskirt. She is taller and faster than the first zako, but like the first, her only attack is to kick. However, she does have a backflip she can use to escape attacks as well.
All of the same finishing moves can be used on her as well. She seems to have an especially painful expression when she is bent over from a groin kick.
WWF Betrayal Zako 05.png WWF Betrayal Zako 06.png WWF Betrayal Zako 07.png
Ok, so admittedly the graphics suck, but I have to confess I was surprised by the zako in this game. They fight enthusiastically at first, but then become very pitiful when they are hurt, and the heroes are quite brutal to them.
The first zako are found in the middle levels, like these found at 1:31 and 1:56in this YouTube playthrough:
Lameplay Theater - WWF Betrayal -Part 2- - YouTube
The second type of zako are found in the last level. Try 10:45 in the same video.

4. Let's update the graphics somewhat for the next entry. IronE brought our attention to this game, "Let's Get Fiscal", earlier in this thread, and I just had to make some edited pics from it. I don't think it is actually available yet, but a YouTube video shows these cute blonde zako wearing miniskirts and fighting the player in a bar. Their only attacks seem to be slapping and jump kicking. They look very pitiful when they are defeated, curled up on the floor:
Let's Get Fiscal Zako 01.png Let's Get Fiscal Zako 02.png

5. Here is perhaps the weirdest game in this post. This is Anesan, a Japanese game for the PC Engine. It is an all-female beat-em-up game, but unfortunately it does not make that concept nearly as awesome as it might be. Attacks are very limited for both the heroes and the zako, limited to basic punches and such. There are only a couple of zako, all of them used over and over many times on every level. Moreover, all of the zako are wearing very loose, nearly shapeless uniforms, and they simply fly off the screen when they have been punched enough times. The biker enemies seem to get it worse, as they seem to catch on fire when they are punched from their bikes, but they also fly off the screen very quickly. I cannot follow the story, as I know no Japanese. Perhaps someone else can make sense from this? Here is the link to the YouTube playthrough:
PC Engine Longplay [211] Ane-San - YouTube

Anesan Zako 01.png Anesan Zako 02.png Anesan Zako 03.png

6. Ok, these graphics rival the Gameboy Color for how bad they are. This game is Chicago Syndicate for the Sega Game Gear. In this game, you play a former criminal given a chance at redemption if he can "clean up" the streets of Chicago by beating the stuffing out of everyone in your way. Including these brunette zako wearing white tops, red leggings, and blue heels. They are far from helpless, and attack by throwing knives and rocks at you, as well as using various kicking techniques. However, once they are stunned, they stand there very pitifully, wobbling back and forth with stars around their head, just waiting for the hero to finish them off.
Chicago Syndicate Zako (Game Gear).png
The hero faces several of these zako at 20:33 in this YouTube playthrough:
Amagameplay - Chicago Syndicate - GG -Monsieur X - YouTube

7. Ok, scratch what I said about Anesan being weird. This final entry is definitely the weirdest in this post, and perhaps one of the weirdest games I have ever seen. Nevertheless, it also seems pretty cool. You play a guy who must travel through some sort of underworld filled with monsters in order to save his wife. You start as just a regular human armed with a pistol, but powerups allow you to transform into different forms, like a dragon, a cyborg, or a demon, each with different strengths. There are three zako. The first is some sort of underworld chick in the first stage, wearing a miniskirt and wielding a gun. The second are faeries that show up in the second stage, and the third are some sort of flying harpy women in the fourth stage. The faeries and the harpies are actually not that dangerous and serve, in a way, as health items, because when they are defeated, rather than disappearing like most enemies, their bodies stay on the ground for a while, and the player can actually regain health by eating them! Like I said, it's a weird game. I think you can only eat them while in dragon or demon form, but I have not played the game myself to find out. Perhaps someone else can confirm this?
Majuu Ou King of Demons.png Majuu Ou King of Demons Zako 01.png Majuu Ou King of Demons Boss 01.png
Here's a YouTube playthrough: King of Demons (Majuu Ou) Part 2 - YouTube

That's all for now, though there will be more 2d zako coming later.
Does anyone else agree that the concepts and creativity help make up for the graphical limitations?
Best,
- Kimblis

Last edited by a moderator:

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
Fantastic post Kimblis, I personally prefer zako from 2D games so I appreciate you finding some new ones and look forward to more. That Cubex55 youtube channel has a crazy amount of videos on it, it has to be a perfect source for finding games with zako in, especially old school games.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Any progress on this? Would love to see the finished product.
Maybe it will be finished in a few weeks. :jk:

Hello all,
I suppose anyone who has followed my posts knows I love to find zako from old, 2d games...
Great post! I have no chance to meet most of them. :D

1. Jim Lee's Wild C.A.T.S. (Covert Action Teams) - For the SNES
-I once played it, never know it has a zako, that is quite good in costume and move.

5. Here is perhaps the weirdest game in this post. This is Anesan.
-It's on the theme of sukeban, that will like to decide who is the best female gangsters in Japan. With quite amount of comical expressions, no doubt that this game is on a weird side lol

7. Ok, scratch what I said about Anesan being weird. This final entry is definitely the weirdest in this post, and perhaps one of the weirdest games I have ever seen. Nevertheless, it also seems pretty cool. You play a guy who must travel through some sort of underworld filled with monsters in order to save his wife.
-Ah, I remembered this. Though I have no interest in non-humanoid zako so they're not in my memory, the game and its story are enjoyable, that I like to talk about it.
It starts when the world was invaded by demons and its people are forced to die or turned into demons. The hero's wife was killed to revive the Demon King. His daughter was turned into a cat demon, assuming she was chosen to be the queen of that lolicon Demon King.
To survive and rescue his daughter, the hero chose to take demonic power. along with his wife that became a fairy. The parent fight many demons until they reach the king's place. After beating the king, their now-demonic daughter is the last boss. The game has 2 endings.
The Bad Ending: The hero killed his beloved daughter. I never get this one though.
The Good Ending: Get an orbs of 1 dragon, 1 devil, 1 cyborg. The hero will transform into a special form (that is quite powerful). Beat the daughter with this form and she will survive. The family will choose to rule the remaining world, hoping to make it a better place. XD

...That's all for now, though there will be more 2d zako coming later.
Does anyone else agree that the concepts and creativity help make up for the graphical limitations?
Yes. I agreed.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
More Old School, 2d Zako!!!

Hello all,
So much interesting stuff is going on in this zako forum right now (like the thread about organizing a custom zako movie) and that is motivating me to post some more zako from old-school 2d games. And what amazes me is how many are out there! I keep thinking that I've almost reached the end, especially since the supply of these old games is limited, but as it stands I already have a pretty big list of 2d zako that I have yet to post on this forum, and every time I think I've found the last of them I run across even more! So I better post some before my list gets too big to handle.

1. Let's start with "Dark Judgement" for PC (I think). This is an obscure beat-em-up where you must bring down an evil organization using whatever weapons you come across (and there are many). As you assault the enemy base, you are confronted with large numbers of dudes in military clothing...and almost equally large numbers of cute female zako! Normally I don't like military clothing for zako, but I'll make an exception in this case. These ladies are cute with their midriff-baring tank tops, though I would still prefer something a little more feminine than cargo pants and combat boots. Their sound effects, on the other hand, are as feminine as you can get, and they sound (and look) very pitiful when they are hurt/defeated. They come in various colors, with the red being my favorite. They use punches, jump kicks, a lunging punch, knives, electro-sticks, pistols, and grenades. Even so, against the heroes in this game, these ladies seem like sheep led to the slaughter. And the heroes don't hold back. As you can see in the second pic, the heroes can not only brutalize them with fists and martial arts, but can also electrocute them, stab them, burn them, shoot them, and slice them! Moreover, after every level, you are shown a "kill count" with bonus points for each enemy killed, and in many levels the number of female zako rivals that of the male baddies.
Dark Judgement Zako 01.jpg Dark Judgement Zako 02.png
There is a second zako in this game as well, and she seems pretty interesting to me, if a bit strange. She shows up in later levels and wears a colorful spandex suit along with shades, and she crouches low to the ground as she moves. I thought she was meant to be a tougher zako than the first, but her capabilities seem just as limited as the first zako. She can punch, do a jumping attack (where she seems to land on the hero with her rear), and use various weapons. But as far as I can tell, the only gameplay difference between her and the first zako is that she is quicker to pick up and use weapons. Like the first, she also looks and sounds quite feminine and pitiful when she is defeated. Meanwhile, the heroes can use any means to dispose of her, from martial arts to guns to swords to grenades.
Dark Judgement Zako 03.png Dark Judgement Zako 04.png
Link to the YouTube playthrough. Zako show up about 1 minute in and keep showing up throughout the game:
Dark Judgement (PC) - YouTube

2. "Act of Fighter" for DOS. Now we're really old school. :) Yet surprisingly, there are some awesome zako in this very old beat-em-up. You play as a muscle-bound martial arts master who is out to avenge the death of his master and rescue his girlfriend from an evil martial arts syndicate. The plot of revenge/rescuing girlfriend was cliche even back then, but that's ok with me because this sort of plot encourages the hero to be ruthless and brutal towards his enemies, even when those enemies are attractive zako ladies. There are three zako in this game, and all three make the same high-pitched squeal sound when hit.
The first is a cute ninja girl with a uniform consisting of a tiny skirt, cleavage-baring top, and a mask. She is quite common on the first level, and attacks with side kicks and jump kicks (which of course show her underwear). However, her regular kick barely phases the hero (look how much bigger he is compared to her!) and he is able to pound her with kicks, punches, and elbows.
Act of Fighter Zako 01.png
The second zako shows up on the second level and seems harmless enough at first. She has long purple hair and wears a long dress, and at first her only attack is a weak punch that barely interrupts the hero from dishing out a barrage of punches and kicks. However, she has a nasty trick up her sleeves; she throws knives! They are somewhat easy to avoid, however, and these just seem to piss off the hero as he knocks her down and doesn't even let her get off her knees before smashing her down again, this time for good.
Act of Fighter Zako 02.png
The third zako shows up on the second part of the second level and is my favorite of the three. Just look at her hair and outfit! Green punk rocker hair and a red spandex catsuit so tight you can see her bellybutton, plus very feminine looks and movements. Her method of attack is a lunging elbow/knee technique that lets her fly across the screen. I'm considering doing some sprite edits of this zako to give her a grappling attack as well as a different defeat animation.
Unfortunately for these zako, the hero is not as impressed by them as I am, and he responds to their lunge attack with a flurry of punches and kicks that stun them, knock them down, and allow him to finish them off while they struggle to stand up. Then he leaves them motionless on the stone floor while he continues his mission.
Act of Fighter Zako 03.png
Zako first show up at about 1:15 in this YouTube playthrough:
DOS - Act of Fighter - Longplay - YouTube
with the most showing in the second level:
DOS - Act of Fighter - Longplay - YouTube

3. "Superman" for Arcade. Keeping it old school. :)
In this game, Superman goes around punching baddies to save Earth from an invasion. In the final stage, there are some very interesting zako wearing full body unitards with masks. Their outfits remind me in a way of the zentai suits worn by the female cannon fodder in some of the Female Combatants and Bandobure movies (see the Live Action Zako thread), although the artist who designed these zako seemed to make them larger in certain areas than the more petite girls from those movies. Also, I really like the variety of colors...it would be awesome to see a superhero fighting against an army of zako wearing blue, red, green, and pink spandex outfits! Anyway, these zako, like the rest of the zako in this game, can fly around and try to claw or kick Superman. Superman has no mercy on them, and his punches make them look very helpless before they go flying off the screen! And even if they do survive Superman's punches, he later blows up their entire spaceship...goodbye, spandex ladies. :(
Superman Zako.png
Zako show up at about 5:00 minutes in this YouTube playthrough, with the different colored zako showing up at about 5:20 and the last of the zako at about 5:55.
[WHC] Superman (Arcade) [HD] Part 5 - YouTube

4. "Buccaneers" for Arcade: I love when I come across a zako that is completely unexpected, seemingly out of nowhere. Especially when the zako is cute and has a great sense for what a zako should wear! I was just skimming through the playthrough of this pirate-themed game, watching the hero shoot his way through hordes of pirates, when suddenly these two cute, knife-throwing zako showed up, wearing booty shorts, midriff-baring tank tops, and boots. They don't last long, as the hero nonchalantly shoots each of them in the stomach, causing them to fall to their knees very pitifully before flopping face-first to the ground. However, it's interesting that they have a death animation at all, as most enemies have simply a "hit" frame and then disappear.
Buccaneers Arcade Zako.png
The two (and only) zako in this game show up at about 4 minutes in to this YouTube playthrough:
Arcade Longplay [273] Buccaneers - YouTube

5. "The Astyanax" for Arcade. Credit goes to Dan Druff for bringing my attention to this game, as well as to a couple others. Thanks Dan Druff! This is an old but very cool fantasy hack and slash game, where you play as a warrior who fights through hordes of monsters and medieval warriors. In stage 5, you assault a castle that is guarded by giant cyclops, archer dudes, and some female amazon zako with swords, armor bikinis, and green hair. They are acrobatic and try to jump over the hero while stabbing down at him, and can also use back handsprings to escape. Things get interesting once they have taken enough damage to be defeated. These zako scream while suddenly their bikini armor top falls off, leaving them topless! They drop their sword and cover themselves with their hands, and try to run away from the hero.
At this point, the hero/player gets to make a choice. You can either let them run away and escape, or hit them again while they are unarmed, topless, and running away. If you hit them, they will throw up their hands and scream again before exploding (the standard death for all enemies in this game). You don't get any extra points for killing them rather than letting them run away, but there are no negative consequences either, so it is completely up to the player. In the YouTube playthrough I link to, the player kills the first several amazon zako he comes across, but later on he begins allowing them to run away.
The Astyanax Arcade Zako.png
Zako show up at about 10:40 in this YouTube playthrough:
The Astyanax Arcade - YouTube

6. "Tomoyo Fighter: It's An Exciting Life" for PC (I think). This is a beat-em-up where you take control of some schoolgirls who have to beat the stuffing out of a bunch of gangs. One of the gangs consists of motorcycle riders, and their boss is a blonde woman wearing a leather motorcycle outfit. This boss also has some female zako of her own, pink-haired motorcycle ladies who wear the same leather outfit along with helmets. These zako wield whips and continue to show up in the next level even once their boss is taken out. I really like the idea of the heroes taking on a bunch of motorcycle zako wearing leather outfits, even if this game does not carry out that idea all that well. I would have really liked it if you could knock the helmets off of the zako, revealing their faces, or else removed the helmets from defeated zako to throw at enemies, or for bonus points, or something. Unfortunately, after the boss fight, the rest of these zako simply blink and disappear after being defeated rather than lying around indefinitely.
Tomoyo Fighter It's An Exciting Life Zako 01.png Tomoyo Fighter It's An Exciting Life Zako 02.png
Zako show up with the boss at 4:25 in this YouTube Playthrough of level 10:
Tomoyo Fighter - It's an Exciting Life - Stage 10 (Tomoyo & Miku) - YouTube
More show up in the next level, at about 0:45:
Tomoyo Fighter - It's an Exciting Life - Stage 11 (Tomoyo & Miku) - YouTube

7. "Avenging Spirit" for Arcade. I've known about this interesting game for a while but never got around to posting anything about it. In this game, you actually play as a ghost who can possess various enemies and use them to fight the other enemies. There is only one notable female enemy in the game, but she is a pretty good one and she is found in large numbers throughout the game. She comes in two colors: one wears a pink miniskirt, green top and boots, and has blue hair, while the other wears a blue miniskirt with pink top and boots and has red hair. They are fast runners and good jumpers, and they fight using high and low kicks and punches. When hit/defeated, they fall face down, with their skirt riding up a bit, and the fact that you often fight many of them at once means you can sometimes make them land in piles. When you possess them, they get a very pitiful distressed look on their face. You can also burn them when playing as a dragon. >:)
Avenging Spirit Zako 01.png Avenging Spirit Zako 02.png
In this YouTube playthrough, the zako are faced throughout the game, but perhaps the largest group of them shows up at 8:15, when the player blasts through a bunch of them on his way to a compound and leaves a trail of defeated zako behind him:
Phantasm - YouTube

8. Spartan X 2 for NES or Famicom. Credit goes to Dan Druff for this one as well!
So it's hard to follow the story of this 8-bit Japanese game, but in any case the hero must punch and kick his way through hordes of weak enemies and the occasional boss. At one point, the hero is fighting his way through a cargo plane loaded with circus animals in cages. And of course, the enemies in this part would be female circus trainer zako wearing leotards and wielding whips! The common ones wear pink leotards, and they fall off the screen when hit. There is also a version in a green leotard that tries to swing in from above and kick the hero, but if the hero hits her while she is swinging, she will go flying upside down and bounce headfirst against the ground before falling off the screen. Pretty brutal for an 8-bit game!
Spartan X 2 Famicom Zako.png
Zako show up at about 4:50 in this YouTube playthrough:
Spartan X 2 (NES) - YouTube

There are many more 2d zako on my list, but I better end this post now before it gets any longer! I'll be posting more 2d zako soon enough, though I may focus a bit more on live action zako for the time being, especially with all the talk now on this forum about organizing a custom zako video. :)
Best,
- Kimblis

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
i'm curious, did you get dark judgement to play? i've had it downloaded for a while, but can't get it to run

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
i'm curious, did you get dark judgement to play? i've had it downloaded for a while, but can't get it to run

Unfortunately no, I only watched the YouTube playthrough. It would be great to get it working so we could see what the other playable characters can do. Plus it seems like a cool game in general.

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
Thank you very much Kimblis, please keep posting more zako if you have them. This forum is short on new zako from games at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

You also missed another zako in Buccaneers, she doesn't directly attack you but there's a barmaid who throws beer glasses at you from a window on the 2nd stage

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
Unfortunately no, I only watched the YouTube playthrough. It would be great to get it working so we could see what the other playable characters can do. Plus it seems like a cool game in general.

i might have to try it again. maybe install windows 95 somewhere and try it, elsewise i'm not sure what could do it

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Good post again, Kimblis. I somewhat like many of them.

If that PC means "PC Engine", there are some emulators for it. I once use one too but forgot the name, as it stops working after I installed Windows 7 on my laptop.
For DOS, there is also an emulator, but it needs some settings first.... That I forgot its name again :jk:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I don't know if it's a PC-engine game, isn't that a TurboGrafx-16? I know all sorts of weird stuff came out for that system, but the sprites look too close to arcade quality. Did you give DosBox a try? The initial setup may sound complicated, but all you gotta do is make an easy to get to folder.
Either way I can't find the game to test, the only link I see referenced is a long dead rapidshare.

zippgun

Swell Supporter
"Saints Row 3 - Trojan whores mission".

I think this may have been mentioned in some form before, but if so, it's worth saying something specific about this particular mission.

Hired "party whores" turn out to be an army of gun toting zako assassins. The player's main protagonist takes the lead in bringing down the assassins in various ways within the basic template. In playing the mission, youtubers have created a variety of versions of the main figure. Some have a male protagonist, others use a female. I especially like the action where the protagonist doesn't always use a firearm but unarmed combat against the assassins; or uses a non firearm weapon - in one I saw her battle them with a lethal spiked club! This particular video features some non gun action along with firearms. At one memorable point she flings one of the "angel" assassins - who unfortunately can't fly after all - off the top of the building. In a few of the videos you can briefly glimpse the assassin girls hurled into the air as their copter's explode ( I don't think in this one of them).

I always find these sort of things too dark and am unable to see a lot of what is going on. So I use VLC media player to brighten and sharpen the video.

URL=http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=549210363_vlcsnap_2013_09_07_11h03m58s65_123_152lo.JPG]
th_549210363_vlcsnap_2013_09_07_11h03m58s65_123_152lo.JPG
[/URL]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISc_LjLEMi4

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
"Saints Row 3 - Trojan whores mission".

I think this may have been mentioned in some form before, but if so, it's worth saying something specific about this particular mission.

SR3 is one of my favorite games for Zako content! Try using the female mod to turn just about everyone, especially gangers into females for a world of mostly female opponents...my favorite mod! I need to check out the new SR4 and see if they have a similar mod. One thing I wish you could do in SR3 would have been to modify the outfits of your homies as well as the opponents, but this was not alternable unfortunately as the models and their outfits were all integrated. Hoping SR4 allows customization for outfits for everyone.

ran

Club Regular
I have been playing a DOS action game designed in 1997. This game is based on the Water Margin - one of the four best ancient Chinese novels. The general story is Lin Chong, a military instructor and his friends were set up by the evil supreme military official Gao Qiu and turn to revenge on him.

It contains one type of cute female zako. These girls seem to be maidservants and body guards of the evil supreme military official. They first appear in the third stage which is the boudoir where the supreme military official's son molests Lin Chong's wife in. They also appears several times later, especially the final stage. They come out massively as the last resistance, fight bravely and get slaughtered in front of their master. When the last one fall in front of the player, Gao Qiu will come to fight the player personally.
Here is the video of final moment, the two player characters are: green girl-Lin Chong's maidservant, red girl: secret character
??????????? - YouTube

They wear midriff tank tops, traditional Chinese kung fu trousers and shoes. They have different hair styles and clothe colours. They use martial arts especially kicking and fly-dagger to fight.
008.JPG 004.jpg 034.JPG 031.JPG

As you can see from above, their bodies will not vanish after being defeated. That is why I would like to promote this game to you. This download address is
ˮ䰴«Ö®ÃºÉ½Ó¢ÃÛ ¼òÌåÖÃÎÄÓ²ÅÌ°æ-Èí¼þÃÂÔØÒ³_JZ5UÂÌÉ«ÃÂÔØÕ¾

Since it all in Chinese, I will make some briefing:

Click "download now!" at the bottom of the page. Then select one of “本地下载” (but not the first one “迅雷高速下载”) and the download will start.

After installing, you can find two files in installation folder. “窗口游戏” means running the game in window. “全屏游戏” means running the game in full-screen.

Once you start the game, the game will require you to enter password. Since it has been cracked. You just need to type any 4 numbers and press "J" to enter.

For the menu, there are four options. From above to below: New Game, Load, Difficulty Set, Exit.

The control is:

move: W, S, D, A
grasp: D or A when close to an enemy
attack/confirm: J
jump: K

run: DD or AA,
defence: SS(hold)
unique attack: J+K(press at the same time)
attack backwards: J+D or J+A
charge attack: WS+J (when energy bar is full)
wake from unconsciousness: ADAD

kick: J (when jumping)
push down: K (when jumping)
throw: J or K (when grasping an enemy)

regular setting: ESC
help: F1 (but all in Chinese)
save: F2
load: F3
change resulation: F4
body vanish swith: F5 (important! if you want to see girls' bodies)
exit quickly: F10

ran

Club Regular
I think their movements are good. However, I do not pictures and can't collect them for now. Since the color of the game will become very strange on my computer once I start to capture pictures.

Maybe you could download the game, capture some pictures then post them here.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
I have been playing a DOS action game designed in 1997. This game is based on the Water Margin - one of the best four ancient Chinese novels. The general story is Lin Chong, a military instructor and his friends were set up by the evil supreme military official Gao Qiu and turn to revenge on him.

Great find ran. It's so rare to find a game where the bodies of the defeated henchbabes do not disappear almost instantly, much less stay on the screen indefinitely. And it looks like one of the defeated henchbabes in that video later had one of the big fat guys fall on top of her!

nagato

Club Regular
Adventure of Batman and Robin (SNES) Poison Ivy's henchwoman zako
zako2 copy.png

Based on the character on from the animated series. She kind of reminds me of Electra from BK2, pretty long blonde hair with somewhat similar attire. She will spray some kind of chemical on you (you will die) but shes nearly immortal. You cannot KO or kill her (never ever), throwing a boomerang will stun her for few seconds. you can temporarily knock her down with a tear gas or pepper spray. You can grab her, but she will kick herself free. Oh yeah she's pretty annoying and she will never go away, so the only way is to run away.

[video=youtube_share;VlnqDTLr8U0]http://youtu.be/VlnqDTLr8U0[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.