Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
I find it odd that no-one mentioned the fan-made 2011 Golden Axe Prequel, Golden Axe-Myth. It has not just the sexy Zuborokas (dat ass!) but sexy flying gargolye gals too.

Golden Axe Myth is actually one of the games I had prepared a lot of material for before my hard drive crashed. I'm really hoping I can recover that material because I agree with you: this fan made game has some really great zako! I'll cross my fingers that I get the material back.

In the meantime, I encourage you to post what contributions you can. I use Mediafire to host my files, and when posting a screenshot I use the "Forum Embed Code" under "More Sharing Options".

Weoooo, if the data cannot be recovered I will still continue contributing, just at a slower rate and with less material.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Title: China gate
System: Arcade
Zako: Demoness
My Rating: 3/10

Now for what is probably the worst zako in this post, though I'm sure not everyone agrees. China Gate is a platform/beat-em up game where you choose one of three mythical characters and then beat up demon creatures over several levels. One of these demon enemies is this not-so-charming lady:

This female demon has pointy ears, wields two swords, and wears what seems to be a pink leotard. I like the change in her facial expression from confidence to dismay when she is knocked down, but that is the biggest positive I see. She cannot do much except swing her swords and jump, and the heroes can only perform their basic attack on her. There are no throws or grapples between them. She can be attacked while she is down, but her sprite does not change. She can also be knocked off the edge of the platforms.
The graphics of this game are somewhat "chibi", and this doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing for zako, but in this case the game designers created a pretty bland zako who has very limited interaction with the heroes. Therefore, I cannot give this zako more than 3/10.

Youtube video showing the "demoness" zako: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVFa_IGpi1I#t=08m10s
http://www.undertow.club/images/223...d-girls-mostly-games-post34888.html#post34888
I posted this before. The diffeence is I focus on losing to it while you focus on defeating it.

Last edited by a moderator:

mccomeup

Potential Patron
attachment.php
FONV&MOD

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Early days, but the new Deus Ex has plenty of female enemies too it seems. This game play preview has them dotted about throughout the level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh-iX2bxOjI

This is good news, although i still feel its just the circumstances of the game that the augmented would include armed females, the more organized group would still be all males or something. I wish for a true 50/50 for deus ex but i have a feeling it won't be like that.

Myosotis

Avid Affiliate
Link to the mods used?
I'd love to replay the game again just to get some more screenshots like this.

Hey Servi,

This is from the set "Alex" posted on pixiv a while ago
In that discussion I concluded that he made his own modifications to the SHOJO mod available on the nexus. After a week of searching, I can say the clothes are his own creation and have not found them anywhere online, be it English, Chinese or Japanese in origin. I haven't tried the Russians yet though, but I suspect they are his own and he hasn't been keen on sharing or replying to anyone who doesn't speak his native tongue.

Side note, how's it been? I noticed your deviantart has been deactivated.

Kopamon

Avid Affiliate
I never found a quote of Postal 2 in this section.
This game of 2003 is poor in all aspects (AI, graphics, 3D models, programming), but in several cases the player is surrounded by female enemies who wear miniskirts, shorts or tightfit police uniforms, which leads to a nasty shootout.
Postal 2 supports slow-motion (using catnip) and ragdoll physics; throwing a grenade and seeing three terrorists in little black dress to do a backflip is fun.

Unfortunately, the expansion "Weekend apocalypse", the creators have almost completely eliminated these situations. The game became dark, splatter, and even boring.

I'm writing this post, because after 12 years another expansion was released. It's called "Paradise Lost". Unfortunately this sequel is disappointing too; the only interesting moments are in the asylum, and when finally comes the time for revenge on the killing wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGAQgHUit90 (at 10:13)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHa9jHU15zQ (at 1:30)

You can by Postal 2 for a mere $1,49 on Steam, if you aren't scared by program crashes.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Hey Servi,

This is from the set "Alex" posted on pixiv a while ago
In that discussion I concluded that he made his own modifications to the SHOJO mod available on the nexus. After a week of searching, I can say the clothes are his own creation and have not found them anywhere online, be it English, Chinese or Japanese in origin. I haven't tried the Russians yet though, but I suspect they are his own and he hasn't been keen on sharing or replying to anyone who doesn't speak his native tongue.

Side note, how's it been? I noticed your deviantart has been deactivated.

He does actually reply to PM's, and says he got it from here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=651&page=1 but didn't go into much detail on where, since it seems like a forum where they also upload mods to.

hayoto

Vivacious Visitor
Forgive my ignorance, but whats this game name? also, thats an awesome mod, im dying to know more. Thanks.

Myosotis

Avid Affiliate
He does actually reply to PM's, and says he got it from here ???????_3DM??_????????????_???????????_3DMGAME_?????????_????????????_???????MOD?? - Powered by Discuz! but didn't go into much detail on where, since it seems like a forum where they also upload mods to.
Yes.This is an Large-scale integration mod.The link is CW????(???????????????????)(2015/6/21 ???????????CWBomberSquad??????????) - ????????? - 3DMGAME?? - Powered by Discuz! it seems I made ​​a mistake address last time,sorry.
You have my thanks!
Forgive my ignorance, but whats this game name? also, thats an awesome mod, im dying to know more. Thanks.
The game is Fallout New Vegas, you can look into mccomeup's post for more information on cwjohnny's mod. Google translate works pretty well. Links to the main files are located in the text files under [FONT=微软雅黑]1.下載:[/FONT]

Strix

Casual Client
You know I tried figuring out the mods, searching for where to download them and how to get them to work to no avail. SO here's what I am going to do. I will offer $40 to anyone who can figure all of this out and explain how to get these FNOV mods and get them to work for me. PM me if you think you've got it worked out.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
I know how to mod, problem is i don't know chinese or where these mods are from, but i can walk you through on how to replace armor sets/npcs if you would like. I prefer if we can chat so i can walk you through the geck.

Strix

Casual Client
Not quite what I am looking for so the original offer still stands if we have any takers.

quinterast

Potential Patron
Hey, i don't know if you post this here but there is a game who is call "Senran Kagura: Estival Versus" and he look awesome:
trailer : https://youtu.be/4XV6b9E4efU
he is only available in Japan on Ps4

and here some pics from the anime
49df1c1a72e8c4ce.jpg

[h=1]
b1ece051166691d8.jpg
6d50bbdfe4a7c3d1.jpg
699db73e8031e187.jpg
e08c318e9d80ba86.jpg
21f06d6ece742dc3.jpg
[/h][h=1][/h]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.