Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 126 60.6%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.5%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
A 3D Dungeon Fighter Online/DFO is being made in Unreal Engine by Thingsoft (a subsidiary of Nexon). Sounds pretty amazing though, but I'm unsure whether it'll get a global release like its predecessor or not:
Dungeon Fighter Sequel Project Knock Announced as a 3D Unreal Engine MORPG

Speaking of zakos in DFO, there's not much I can find beside some like these:
Female Mad Brigand - DFO World Wiki
Wailing Soul - DFO World Wiki
Pickpocket - DFO World Wiki
Female Toros Warrior - DFO World Wiki
Female GBL Zealot - DFO World Wiki
GBL Librarian - DFO World Wiki
Wraith - DFO World Wiki
Emildir - DFO World Wiki
Raging Magister - DFO World Wiki
Kunic Snake Charmer - DFO World Wiki
Kartel Agent - DFO World Wiki
Fighter Statue - DFO World Wiki
The most well-known is the Female Mad Brigand though. I've seen alot of her fanarts in Pixiv

There are also some lone zakos/mid-bosses as well known as Automated Player Characters/APCs in DFO, here are some of them:
Low-ranking Knight Lenny - DFO World Wiki
Survivor Chanel - DFO World Wiki
Faris, the Sewer Princess - DFO World Wiki
GBL Library Cleaner - DFO World Wiki
Treasure Hunter Jakarta - DFO World Wiki
Thelma - DFO World Wiki
Mia the Druid - DFO World Wiki

There are also some randomly appearing APC zakos as well in these dungeons:
Tower of the Dead - DFO World Wiki
Tower of Illusion - DFO World Wiki

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
Looking around this forum it seems like Kritika Online haven't been covered yet. It's a hack-and-slash MMORPG which kinda reminds me of Vindictus but a lot more easier to learn and a lot of fun, plus you can get it on steam. Unfortunately while the female zakos aren't very interesting (they're all mages with one or two attacks) the bosses/mini-bosses are. I'll be posting in spoiler boxes with pictures first and then a video at the end of each box. The camera controls are also limited (no zoom function and adjustments) so forgive me if some vids look ugly.

Starting off, we have this female researcher zako that you can encounter at a level 20+ dungeon. Mostly she attacks at close range with her stun rod and buffs nearby enemies' attacks.
20180102052200_1.jpg

Next we have the unique version of the researcher named Wyla. She's required for a quest, she attacks at range shooting 4 lightning shots.
kritika_fankit_017.jpg

In the level 25-30 dungeon range you can encounter these frost mages, they just shoot out three frost shots. Their outfit is pretty nice looking though and you can encounter them in later dungeons as well.
20180105010452_1.jpg

As for their unique version I love how she looks but isn't very interesting as well. She shoots out one ice projectile and teleports away when you get close to her.
20180105010609_1.jpg

In the 31+ range you fight these Dominion Mages, (the faction you are fighting against in the story) there's different types based on different element but mostly have one attack. For example this fire mage shoots a stream of fire at close range.
20180106003255_1.jpg

For their unique version, I really like how she looks but unfortunately only shows up in one dungeon. At range she shoots a ring of icicles around you that converges on you after a delay. And at close range she shoots a stream of Ice.
20180103012034_1.jpg

And way late in the game (60+) you have these small girls. At range they shoot out a forked projectile, and when near her allies she casts a fire wall to obstruct your path.
20180106041252_1.jpg

Bosses

They have a lot of great moves (some are available to the players as well), and on normal and above difficulty they have an extra ability for use. (EX moves)

kritika_fankit_237.jpg

My most favorite boss/character in the game, (especially her intro cinematic) you encounter her at level 30+. I love her design and fighting style very agile, has nice moves as well as a nice voice. You also encounter her as mini-boss in a 50+ dungeon.
  • Three hit combo that is quick and leads to a knockdown
  • Throws a large shuriken, very deadly if you get trapped in a corner
  • Throws three traps in a triangle shape near you, it's possible to dodge these by jumping but you get stunned if you run into it.
  • Occasionally rolls away to avoid your attacks or can shadow warp to give her distance
  • Extends multiple projectiles in a circle before retracting them, she follows up with a warp backwards after
  • Thrust move (named Kill Thrust) she has armor on this move, and when it lands she summons two copies on each side and performs a flurry of attacks before finishing it off with a dash slash. It leaves her tired and exposed after performing this move.
  • If you knock her to the ground she attempts to get back up with Chun Li's Spinning Bird Kick (a red circle will notify you when she attempts to do it)
  • Shuriken(EX) same as the large shuriken, it can home in on you and goes in a circle path around Ilya. She can also toss her regular one as well.

I
love this so much
Q05yzZ.gif

kritika_fankit_249.jpg

Boss of a level 58 dungeon, she prefers to stay at range shooting projectiles at you, dodges pretty often, and has damaging melee moves. Can be a hectic fight with all the projectiles she throws around.

Moves:
  • 4 hit combo that's very damaging, sometimes she ends it with a kick instead which I like
  • An AOE jump attack, mostly does this when you are far from her
  • A projectile that tracks you and occasionally leaves a column of fire.
  • A jump kick, only uses it if you attempt to attack her while she is getting up or is close to her
  • For her EX move she throws three fire projectiles that tracks you for a certain amount of time

After you complete the quest that requires you to defeat her she can show up as mini-boss known as intruders (will explain later)
20180105065643_1.jpg

kritika_fankit_312.jpg

An endgame boss at level 65, a bondage queen that is accompanied by two invincible bodyguards, and is very sexy in terms of looks and attacks. Compared to the other two bosses she has voiced lines (kinda sounds like a Korean VA trying to speak English? or maybe a cheesy ENG VA like most Korean MMO) I just wished her bodyguards could be killed (hard to isolate them so the video is just her) so it's just you and her while she performs ryona on my character.

Moves:
  • Hits you with a barrage of kicks a la Chun Li. It has a windup so you'll know when she's going to do it. (Love this move a lot)
  • A knee strike that has armor and may be used as a counter. Your character crumples to the floor and she follows up with a kick that sends you flying
  • When you get close she sometimes blows a kiss and teleports away
  • Sends circular projectiles at you that can be dodged by jumping
  • A teleport kick, she usually does this after her kick combo and follows up with the following
  • Moans and does a sexy dance and summons her slaves to chase you. (Screen flashes black when she does this
  • Another sexy dance, but summons heels from the sky (like Bayonetta) that targets certain areas
  • Commands her bodyguards to chase you and gives them buffs
  • EX move where she whips her guards into a frenzy while healing herself. The bodyguards cannot be movement impaired and has increased speed

I just like how sexy she is
Dance 1.png

Knee Strike.png

Majestra Kick.png

Majestra Kick 2.png

Majestra Kick 3.png

There is a final boss in this dungeon, but my character is too weak to reach her.
kritika_fankit_039.jpg

Mini-Bosses/Intruders
Starting a level 30 dungeons there's a chance that one of these enemies will spawn. (Unless you use challenge letters to force spawn them) Some are tough but can drop good loot.

20180104020520_1.jpg

Another assassin class enemy (love them so much) she shares some moves like Ilya but has different melee attacks and is a lot more evasive. The moves are great looking but is very inconsistent in her ability to combo you. She has lines for when she does her moves (not voiced) and speaks to you in a taunting manner.

Moves:
  • Same combo and can plant traps like Ilya
  • Throws two medium sized shirukens at you
  • If you are far away from she does a quick teleport slash, and does a backflip (love this move) the attack stuns you and transitions into
  • A charged slash that crumples you on hit (and tells you "I'm only just beginning with you") and then follows up to
  • Five Point Strike (players can use this too) attack where she teleports in different directions and attacks you. Her combo drops after the third slash usually
  • She does the circle projectile attack like Ilya, instead of warping out she combos into the Kill Thrust move. It's quite fitting when she kills you with it because she says "This is how I deal with opponents like you!"
  • A launching slash where she attempts to grab you mid air. (Though the grab always whiffs)
  • When she's rising she does an uppercut and tries to grab you
  • An EX move that she uses as a combo breaker, jumps into the air and plants traps and a large explosive kunai on the ground.

Vid
20180106075625_1.jpg

20180105070102_1.jpg

Second favorite character in the game, agile, sexy, a pretty cute voice, and delivers devastating combos pretty consistently with a variety of moves that the players can use as well.

Moves:
  • A quick 5 hit combo that leaves you in a stun state and allows her to continue the combo.
  • Cat Kick (favorite move to use and see) does a launching cartwheel kick into an air kick, and finishes it off by slamming you to the ground. She'll mostly use this to continue her combo.
  • Claw Slash, a three hit move that deals a lot of damage
  • A launching move where she hits you with two large blades
  • A shock attack where she attacks you with an orb and follows up if it hits
  • Quake, an AOE jump move that shocks the opponent, in which she transitions into
  • Detonates a bomb that propels her backwards, and that transitions into
  • An enhanced version of backslash where she stealths, the screen slows down, and teleports to your back to deal large damage. Leaves you in a crumple state
  • She also throws small shirukens at you that stuns you, and follows up with
  • Regular version of backslash, you'll see the warning indicator before she teleports
  • Evades and drops an explosive log at her previous location
  • Can throw an explosive kunai that stuns you if it lands
  • Her EX move is after a few seconds of channeling she does a knockback in an area and gives herself stealth. Stealth gives her additional damage
Vid

Love this character a lot, sexy, cute, and deadly. A great combination IMO
20180105070446_1.jpg

20180105070636_1.jpg

Cat Kick.png

Cat Kick 2.png

Thanks for reading/watching, give the game a try if you're interested.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
When I saw Kritika Online for the first time, I was expecting some good zakos. But unfortunately there aren't many types there though. But TBH, Haldis looks kinda cute with that pink bobbed hair

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Nice find Black Delmo. I'm sure that almost every korean games has zakos but sadly no one talks about it here.
Honestly, it's... overwhelming. There's so many games out there that I just can't keep up. I don't know the language, and the things I am kinda interested in I have to do some VPN stuff to even see how it is. KUF2 is out in korea and other places, for example, and I have no idea how to play it. I love those dark elves.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Nice find Black Delmo. I'm sure that almost every korean games has zakos but sadly no one talks about it here.

Fighters Club, DFO, Kritika, Darkblood Online, Zone4, just to name a few. How about Blade and Soul? I heard there are female enemies there but, how much? I would like to know

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
What are they? They all explode.

The voices are great, that second zako's scream is incredible.
Humans, gotta make it dramatic I guess. Indeed

Thanks! I would explore other Korean MMO's if I had time. Which reminds me, there is one zako from the game Terra that I liked, but I stopped playing it since I've read that the game is vulnerable to phishing/malware attacks.

TERA_ScreenShot_20170916_040701.png

Fighters Club, DFO, Kritika, Darkblood Online, Zone4, just to name a few. How about Blade and Soul? I heard there are female enemies there but, how much? I would like to know

Not much Female enemies in Blade and Soul unfortunately, it's mostly made of males or monsters. And for the moments that you do encounter a female they're out in the opens or only appear once in a quest like this one. Like Kritika Online the only good female ones are the bosses.
13.png

Screenshot_170607_003.jpg

Screenshot_170611_000.jpg

For example you only see these zakos once through the entire game. I like the design of the first two but the don't like the outfit the third one is wearing. (Even though I like her fighting style) I'll make a post about the bosses later if you are interested.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Humans, gotta make it dramatic I guess. Indeed

Thanks! I would explore other Korean MMO's if I had time. Which reminds me, there is one zako from the game Terra that I liked, but I stopped playing it since I've read that the game is vulnerable to phishing/malware attacks.

View attachment 68750

Not much Female enemies in Blade and Soul unfortunately, it's mostly made of males or monsters. And for the moments that you do encounter a female they're out in the opens or only appear once in a quest like this one. Like Kritika Online the only good female ones are the bosses.
View attachment 68751
View attachment 68752
View attachment 68753
For example you only see these zakos once through the entire game. I like the design of the first two but the don't like the outfit the third one is wearing. (Even though I like her fighting style) I'll make a post about the bosses later if you are interested.

Meh, I guess B&S is kinda short on zakos. But I would love to see the female bosses tho. Give it a shot!!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I never understood the stupid "hero poses dramatically while enemy just explodes in the background" thing that Sentai shows have. It usually makes no sense since the monsters aren't robots or anything...

Speaking of which, here is Pantheras Magistra from Kamen Rider Agito...
tumblr_n149wuZK7T1s48ed7o12_r1_250.gif

That is literally what happens to her, the kamen rider kicks her in the boobs, she shrugs it off, smiles, then just clutches her breasts in pain and goes BOOM.
A pixiv artist turned this demise into a more... erotic version :P

48880334_p0.jpg

triet92

Club Regular
Do you know that all of the actor in those monster costumes are male :))) And they will put female voice later in the post-production

Scosinus32

Swell Supporter
I never understood the stupid "hero poses dramatically while enemy just explodes in the background" thing that Sentai shows have. It usually makes no sense since the monsters aren't robots or anything...

Speaking of which, here is Pantheras Magistra from Kamen Rider Agito...
View attachment 68766
That is literally what happens to her, the kamen rider kicks her in the boobs, she shrugs it off, smiles, then just clutches her breasts in pain and goes BOOM.
A pixiv artist turned this demise into a more... erotic version :P

View attachment 68767

Wowwww ! Great artwork ! Beautiful villainess in distress ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Name of the artist please ??

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Do you know that all of the actor in those monster costumes are male :))) And they will put female voice later in the post-production
Oh yeah, sure. So were most of the Rangers, the most well known of these was the yellow ranger who in the Sentai show is a guy. :)
That said, sometimes they do look sexy enough in the costumes, like Trakeena!

Trakeena-Green2.jpg Power.Rangers.Lost.Galaxy.S07E45.DVDRip.XviD-DEiMOS.avi_snapshot_08.09_[2013.07.04_06.36.48].jpg Power.Rangers.Lost.Galaxy.S07E45.DVDRip.XviD-DEiMOS.avi_snapshot_09.11_[2013.07.04_06.35.42].jpg Power.Rangers.Lost.Galaxy.S07E45.DVDRip.XviD-DEiMOS.avi_snapshot_11.57_[2013.07.04_06.36.38].jpg

Wowwww ! Great artwork ! Beautiful villainess in distress ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Name of the artist please ??

I got it off Pixiv simply by searching for the japanese name of the character ((パンテラス・マギストラ) - [R-18G]ジャガー女王

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Only female suit actor I know from Tokusatsu is Minami Tsukui in the role of Yoko from Kamen Rider Gaim, both in human and Rider form. She's awesome in fight scene :3
Yoko Minato

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Looking around this forum it seems like Kritika Online haven't been covered yet. It's a hack-and-slash MMORPG which kinda reminds me of Vindictus but a lot more easier to learn and a lot of fun, plus you can get it on steam. Unfortunately while the female zakos aren't very interesting (they're all mages with one or two attacks) the bosses/mini-bosses are. I'll be posting in spoiler boxes with pictures first and then a video at the end of each box. The camera controls are also limited (no zoom function and adjustments) so forgive me if some vids look ugly.

Starting off, we have this female researcher zako that you can encounter at a level 20+ dungeon. Mostly she attacks at close range with her stun rod and buffs nearby enemies' attacks.
View attachment 68714

Next we have the unique version of the researcher named Wyla. She's required for a quest, she attacks at range shooting 4 lightning shots.
View attachment 68715

In the level 25-30 dungeon range you can encounter these frost mages, they just shoot out three frost shots. Their outfit is pretty nice looking though and you can encounter them in later dungeons as well.
View attachment 68716

As for their unique version I love how she looks but isn't very interesting as well. She shoots out one ice projectile and teleports away when you get close to her.
View attachment 68718

Thanks for reading/watching, give the game a try if you're interested.
I lived in Taiwan, so I can't not played it on Steam.
So I downloaded fankit for further info.
I just wonder~
Are these two picture with the same one?
20180105010609_1.jpg

kritika_fankit_229.jpg

Or the concept art refer to another NPC?
Please help me~

By the way~ Found a fan's artwork on Pixiv:
54917316_p0.png

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
I lived in Taiwan, so I can't not played it on Steam.
So I downloaded fankit for further info.
I just wonder~
Are these two picture with the same one?
View attachment 68889
View attachment 68890
Or the concept art refer to another NPC?
Please help me~

By the way~ Found a fan's artwork on Pixiv:
View attachment 68891

I'm not entirely sure sorry, (couldn't find her in the world hubs) I believe she's an NPC for an event, or for a quest specific one. (Can't remember if she showed up during leveling) I downloaded the Korean art kit collection (since they're ahead I believe) and strangely I couldn't find her art in it.

Also, that's a nice find.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.