Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Amlxy133

Avid Affiliate
Does any one have idea about games with OL(business suits) zakos like growl
I like the zakos in zone4 unlimited through it can't be played in US....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180115-124311.png
    Screenshot_20180115-124311.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 299

IronE

Club Regular
It ended up being panned by critics, but the ninja girls in Double Dragon IV are super cute @ 29:21

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Are they some sort of vampires? They seem to turn to dust when killed and also jump into his neck to suck his blood?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
So uh... anyone into inflation? Cause I found the most insane example of someone shoehorning in their obvious fetish into a game I've kinda ever seen.

I've always liked to look through older games being emulated once in a while, to see if anything has surfaced that I didn't know about. I was looking through some list somewhere and I saw the name of a game called Thunder Hoop that I'd never heard of, so I looked it up.
Here's a gameplay video of Thunder Hoop:

A cute little DBZ guy blows up weird monsters. There's wacky looking frog scientists.
I saw it had a sequel, so I looked up that.
Here's fuckin' Thunder Hoop 2:

A buff DBZ guy makes HR Geiger ladies inflate and pop. The common enemy's breasts bounce as they walk and have visible nipples. And again, they have a very detailed death animation where they inflate and pop. I don't know if I can emphasize this enough because of how crazy it is.
What the fuck happened? How did no one notice this? How was anyone okay with this?
I wanted to get a better look at how the enemies were animated(the videos all shoot them too damn fast to see how they really walk and shoot), but none of the roms I found work. They're all missing a key file.
But hey, if any of you are into that? Here's a gift for you. There's like 4 types of common female enemy too and they ALL have visible nipples.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
So uh... anyone into inflation? Cause I found the most insane example of someone shoehorning in their obvious fetish into a game I've kinda ever seen.

I've always liked to look through older games being emulated once in a while, to see if anything has surfaced that I didn't know about. I was looking through some list somewhere and I saw the name of a game called Thunder Hoop that I'd never heard of, so I looked it up.

A cute little DBZ guy blows up weird monsters. There's wacky looking frog scientists.

A buff DBZ guy makes HR Geiger ladies inflate and pop. The common enemy's breasts bounce as they walk and have visible nipples. And again, they have a very detailed death animation where they inflate and pop. I don't know if I can emphasize this enough because of how crazy it is.
What the fuck happened? How did no one notice this? How was anyone okay with this?
I wanted to get a better look at how the enemies were animated(the videos all shoot them too damn fast to see how they really walk and shoot), but none of the roms I found work. They're all missing a key file.
But hey, if any of you are into that? Here's a gift for you. There's like 4 types of common female enemy too and they ALL have visible nipples.

WOW amazing find my friend, actually I will not say I never heard of this fetish or see It, but I didn't know someone will make a game where the point is to inflate Alien™ Woman. Their design is cool, I like the evil queen(?) do you have some info about them? background story's? or promotional art? or even a name?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
WOW amazing find my friend, actually I will not say I never heard of this fetish or see It, but I didn't know someone will make a game where the point is to inflate Alien™ Woman. Their design is cool, I like the evil queen(?) do you have some info about them? background story's? or promotional art? or even a name?
No! No idea! And considering how the first game was so playful, I don't think anyone there did either. Except maybe their artist? The game's intro doesn't explain much, that's for sure.
I ain't into inflation, and I'm actually kinda disappointed that they went that route. I mean, imagine if instead of inflating and popping they played a sound cue and had a detailed fall down animation. But hey man, the heart wants what it wants I guess.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
it happened in more arcade games then you think. you should check out the battletoads arcade game sometime. everyone's favorite amphibians went to a hilariously cartoonish level of violence that include grabbing giant rats by the balls and punching them in the dick, turning their feet into buzzsaws and decapitating people, turning their hands into drills and shoving them into enemies skulls, etc.

ZakoGirls

Club Regular

Inflation are good for me, but explosion... iI very sexy to see female enemy exploding. Nice find bro.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
it happened in more arcade games then you think. you should check out the battletoads arcade game sometime. everyone's favorite amphibians went to a hilariously cartoonish level of violence that include grabbing giant rats by the balls and punching them in the dick, turning their feet into buzzsaws and decapitating people, turning their hands into drills and shoving them into enemies skulls, etc.
Cartoonish I get, but this is...
Maybe I'm too far gone and looking at this through a post-internet lens. It is clear as fuckin' day to me exactly what that is, but we all know far too much now to ever be innocent again. Maybe to the people who looked it over they saw it as comical. No one else is pointing this out, either? I looked around and read around and there aren't people even questioning how bizarre the change in art and tone and the decision to make the opposition what it is, they're just going "oh yeah I remember that game, cool! I'm glad you got it to work!"
Inflation are good for me, but explosion... iI very sexy to see female enemy exploding. Nice find bro.
Well, I'm glad you liked it. It's very clearly someone's cup of tea!

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hey so... it's outta my consideration since I need a new monitor, but Far Cry 5 has a map editor and the ability to place female enemies.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Who knows how to change zako skins in watchmen the end is nigh part 2
Hmm, I donno if you can. I never played it, but I'm reading that it uses a proprietary engine called Kapow, so people might not know how to get at and modify those files.
Cheat Engine works on it, though! So if you wanna make yourself invincible, that's doable.

Hey remember how I talked about Thunder Hoop 2? I got it to work(only after realizing that MOST of my roms weren't working so I had to figure out how to fix that) and my position is only further entrenched, that man I hope someone likes it here but I think it's a big missed opportunity and weird.

First off, like... nothing is actually dangerous. Here's the first encounter in the game:
ezgif-1-5eb9a81033.gif
It's slower than the game but still, they DON'T HURT YOU, which is bizarre! If you're not bloodthirsty there's literally no reason to kill these characters!
Even when they do shoot, they go through this incredibly long reload animation that's even slower than this gif:
ezgif-1-563bed4737.gif
And it's one hit and they die. It's... very odd.
There is a nice surprise, if it is even a greater disappointment, they've got a grab. Sometimes. Some of them will grab you.
ezgif-1-c3add8c0cd.gif
Why disappointment? Well that's a hot fuckin' grab, the game goes out of the way to show you how big the alien boobs are and they can grab on to your back and pull in with their legs. But since they die in one hit there's nothing special about getting out of it, they just inflate and pop.
Here's the idle stance and the three shoot stances, cause no video is gonna have these on screen for any amount of time:
0000.png
0032.png
0058.png
0059.png
I don't mean to yuck anyone's yum here but god damn I wish the game was designed differently, it'd be something really special. The overtly erotic design with just enough alien bits(fingers, toes) really stirs me up, so if they cried out and got knocked over in a good animation that'd be enough, and imagine if they had hair! It could even be like... weird alien hair, a mess of tentacles or something, it'd be so good!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.