Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Still about Fighters Club Online (sorry for short hiatus), there's still some more female enemies/zakos in the game. Here's the next part:

FightersClub_2011-12-28_20-59-56-32.jpg

Female beachgoers, the first female enemy to be encountered in the game. They appear to be middle-aged redhead girls wearing purple sweaters tied to their waist, purple sleeveless floral shirt and a while bikini underneath. Their attack mostly consists of picking up rocks and tossing it to the player. Pretty easy to pummel, as they're low-leveled zakos
Video:

20110811233954_5200.jpg

Medic girls. These brown-skinned teenage pinkette girls can be found later on in the first area (Fitzellen Port). They wear white shirts with what appears to be black vest/suspenders, black bra underneath, while trousers, a pair of white rubber gloves and black high-heels. They don't attack, but rather heal the surrounding enemies. Can be a trouble for newbie solo players if she's paired with muscular enemies. Their health is moderate though
Here's a video of the medic girl getting a painful backbreaker from a muscular wrestler:

20110812232943_9725.jpg

Ignore the guy on the right, our focus would be on the mafia girl on the left. She works for a local crime boss named Fatso. Wears a black suit with the same white shirt as the medic girl underneath, black rubber gloves and black high heels. She wields a handgun to shoot down her attackers. Some melee attacks will do the trick to dispatch her
Video:

20110813021819_7903.jpg

Flamethrower girl. These female thugs wear purple skin-tight jeans and midriff-baring vests, as well as a cat mask and a prosthetic cannon. The fireballs fired from her cannon can be dangerous, as it damages anything around it when explodes. Pretty easy to dispatch, though
Video:

FightersClub_2012-01-30_22-03-57-04.jpg

Claw girls. These girls are just simply remodel and palette swap of the flamethrower girls with metal claws on their hands. Not too dangerous, but has a slightly higher health. When hurt, it emits a soft, coquettish moan that sometimes arouses the players
Video of one of the claw girls being flamed using a flamethrower while moaning before she runs out of health and blacks out:

To be continued next time!! See ya

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
The final part to the Fighters Club Female Enemies series
After this, I will reveal some "mysterious" female enemies/zakos, with one from Fighters Club Hero as well as some others

FightersClub_2012-01-31_22-34-42-25.jpg

Female martial artists/kungfu fighters. They come in three variants: pink, yellow and blue. The pink one fights using kicks and punches while the yellow and blue ones wields a pair of sharp metal rings similar to Tira from Soul Calibur series. Not too hard to deal with, but they can be annoying if they gang up
Video:

FightersClub_2012-02-07_22-05-30-01.jpg

Female spies/camouflage experts. These dark-skinned girls are experts in using invisible and stealth attacks. They're pretty hard to deal with and can take the player out easily off-guard. But, if the player uses speed-based attacks, they'll be done for. But hey, I love those thick legs!!
Video:

index.php

Combat expert girls. These girls are the member of the Sentinel/League of Espers, a military group that resides in the mountain ruins and allies with the evil ancient forces. Pretty kickass and mostly attacks using acrobatic kicks. They sometimes uses stealth attack as well. High leveled players won't be bothered by them as they're pretty easy to deal with
index.php

Elite officers. I remember seeing this on the Zako Artwork thread first, and I suddenly remembered of her. Anyway, she uses her aura sword to attack her enemies. Her health is pretty high, too. But, high leveled players can simply punch her around like a sandbag

index.php

Pyro girls. These tan-skinned blonde bombshells carry flamethrowers which can inflict a burning ailment to the player. Not too hard to deal with, but at least two of them is already annoying. Like most of the tan/dark-skinned female enemies here, I'm a fan of them!! I find them to be unique
index.php

Syringe gunners. These silver-haired girls carry a syringe gun that can inflict poison damage to the enemies. Careful!! If they show up with the pyro girls or with each other, you're in big trouble
index.php

Amazoness wrestlers. Whoa whoa whoa... *sweats* Look at those huge breasts and muscles. It's just plain stunning!! These wrestlers are pretty powerful, and attacks using kicks and boomerangs. Comes in two variants: this blonde lion-maned variant and the green ponytailed variant. Their hurt sounds are not too sexy, but kinda coarse. I wouldn't mind getting snu snu'd by them

Well, this concludes the Fighters Club Female Enemies series. If you happen to find more, feel free to post it here. Next up, I'll reveal some "mysterious" zakos. They're zakos, but they lack info, and some of them even removed from the game!! Stay tuned....

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
It's time for the Mysterious Zakos. Female enemies that lacks info, and some of them are removed from the game due to certain conditions/changes. A rare find, indeed!!

gladiator-sword-of-4e261be5c3a63.jpg

A gladiatrix/amazoness of Egyptian descent, judging from her clothing and decor (i.e scarab boots, heiroglyph tattoo and a green snake on her arm). Her hairstyle is similar to Yukie Utsumi from Battle Royale's manga, and has a pair of ample breasts. Wields a what appears to be a wooden spear. She's from the hack and slash game Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance, and only exists in the pre-release version. On the released version (available on Steam), she is removed from there due to unknown purposes which is sad, she's kinda adorable though. She appears in some early screenshots like this:
gladiator_042303_27-525275.jpg

Video (sorry for bad quality, it's the only one available, appears briefly in 1:08 before getting slashed in the face):

Capture1.PNG

Flyer Leader from Zone4. Appears to be a teenage tomboyish female thug with a short black hair, black lingerie (sports bra or spaghetti string crop top, I think), a pair of white fingerless gloves, half-exposed white panties, low-rise camo trousers and a pair of high heels. Looks kinda badass in my opinion, and has a relatively high health. Unlike Fighters Club, Zone4 on Steam died due to disappointed playerbase, and only the Thai version is available until now (as far as I know). There's not much info about her, but I kinda liked her
Video:

Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture5.PNG

Sona from Fighters Club: Hero (not the one from League of Legends), sequel/rehash of Fighters Club Online. Like Flyer Leader, she is a lone zako, but she appears randomly in high-leveled dungeons. Appears to be a cosplayer/idol girl with tanned skin and black hair, a rabbit ear hood, a low-rise cargo shorts, a blue spotted bikini with black thongs, black and blue sneakers, what appears to be a headset and blue veins on her left and right arms connected to a some sort of fingerless gloves. She also has a circular blue tattoo on her left waist. Kinda resembles Marina from Splatoon 2 if you ask me. She does no harm to the player, only dancing around while listening to music while dodging the player's attacks, posing as some sort of a challenge. Pretty easy to dispatch though, and drops a special item when killed. She's veeeery adorable and cute, but many infos about her is gone from the internet as the game died (I think she was part of an event of some sort IMO, where the player can beat up Sona for special items). I knew her name after using Google Translate and scanning the hangeul letters above her head
Video (this has the highest quality of for her sighting, zooming tools recommended to see it as the sprites are kinda small, I had to use it to snip some good bits of her, starts from 1:04 until 1:26):

Capture7.PNG
Capture6.PNG

Willy Mackey's courtesans. These kickass redhead tomboys are from the remake of Double Dragon II: The Revenge called Wander of the Dragons for XBOX Live Arcade. Not much known about them, apart they're hired to entertain the big bad and fight Billy and Jimmy alongside him. They wear what appears to be a Chinese-style one-piece lingerie, white panties underneath, black rubber gloves, red laced shoes and dragon tattoos. They often use special moves at the player, and can be pretty annoying. However, Willy's grenades can simply dispatch the three of them
Video (starts on 1:07:16):

Interestingly enough, the early trailer for Wander of the Dragons shows the courtesans with red, yellow and blue hair and lingerie which makes them cooler (I love the blue one, coz blue is my favorite color). Too bad the staff of Barunson made them all red (starts on 4:10):

I guess these are some of the mysterious zakos I discovered. Fanarts and fanfics of them would be appreciated, as these obscure female enemies needs love too (I love Sona most). If you happen to find any other mysterious or obscure female enemies, that would be great as well. Not just this, I also have other zakos that I need to show you later, mostly from Arcade and PSX games. Don't miss them!!

Last edited:

Zamaron1

Club Regular
that's awesome, it's lie someone took all the major fighting game zako and just threw them in to a random fighting game. but still cool.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
hey, so I have absolutely no info about the last Assassin's creed, but did they put female ennemies in the game? Like they did in Syndicate? (who was the only good point of the game btw)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Wow, cool!! More Fighters Club videos!! Oh, and also, those brown-skinned beach women are hotter than the normal redhead ones!!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
As promised, I will bring you some other zakos I found from other beat 'em up games (mostly 3D). Here are some of my discovery, there might be more coming soon:
Capture1.JPG

Heidi from Gekido: Urban Fighters for the PSX. I've already saw a fanart of one of the female enemies from that game (I think her name is Maria), and actually the game has two more female enemies, albeit these two are elusive. One of them is Heidi, a blonde tomboyish girl with a red-and-white striped tank top, black denim shorts, black and red gloves,a pair of suspenders, black shoes and a relatively thick body. They don't emit hurt sounds, and acts similarly like the combat nurse below. However, some hits will dispatch her. Come on, tomboy zakos needs appreciation too!!

Capture2.JPG

Combat/wrestler nurses from Unbound Saga for PSP and XBOX 360. They're mature blonde women with sleeveless white crop top with a pair of stars emblazoned on their breasts and a red cross emblazoned on her back, a pair of white gloves, white miniskrt with a red belt, fishnet stockings with garterbelts,black panties, white boots, a nurse cap and a relatively toned midriff. They're one of the Writer's creations, sent to kill the two protagonists. Pretty hard to deal with, especially with their fast acrobatic kicks. They emit a relatively coquettish moan when hurt or knocked out. Hehehe, I love their toned bellies

Capture3.JPG

Female kickboxer thugs from Spikeout: Battle Street for the original XBOX. These redhead, large-breasted tomboys are the female members of a street gang that prowls around the Imperial Opera's grounds. They wear a pair of blue boxing gloves, pink sports bra, a pair of sunglasses, a leopard print scarf, denim hot pants and a pair of white sneakers. Pretty easy to dispatch though, despite their thick health bars. They only have a attacking and KO sound only, and no hurt sound. However, they're still adorable to me!!
NOTE: Starts from 1:02:14

Maybe, only these for today. But don't worry, there's more!! Stay tuned!!

Last edited:

Lamartes

Vivacious Visitor
Zone4 and its DirtyX class, Spikeout with Linda's grab attack and Fighters Club with Remi's Max Payne skill were always on top of my recorded ryona video list.
I'm not sure if Fury from Auran can be considered a beat'em up, but it surelly had some zakos and you could surely beat and be beaten by everybody using syncronized finishing moves with punches and kicks.
Also, talking about Spikeout, you can mod the Spikeout Final Edition to play as any boss or npc you wish (Example as me playing as a boss character against 2 female zakos: youtu.be/o7MWbHN4pQ4?t=1m8s). I'm waiting to see Spikeout Battlestreet emulated on xqemu or cxbx reloaded to see if the same exploit can be done over there.

Now about Unbound Saga, that's the first news for me, I've never heard about, and that's something HARD to happen, now I'll have to check it out, thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.