Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I swear I saw a rip of all the oni sounds a long time ago. I didn't realize there were any female enemies, or I'd be posting the files right now. Those are some good KO voices!

nagato

Club Regular
Far Cry 5 have some female cultist enemies, the common grunts are the one dressed with cargo pants and sweatshirt. The second type are the biker/goth elites with tatoos all over their body and the third type are the one with shaved head with face mask. After defeating them, you can carry their body and hide them or create a body pile. One of the main boss is a female, you have to kill her to advance the plot.

It comes with a map editor and you can fill a map with lots of enemies.

D

Deleted member 687

Far Cry 5 have some female cultist enemies, the common grunts are the one dressed with cargo pants and sweatshirt. The second type are the biker/goth elites with tatoos all over their body and the third type are the one with shaved head with face mask. After defeating them, you can carry their body and hide them or create a body pile. One of the main boss is a female, you have to kill her to advance the plot.

Any pictures of each type? I can't find any online

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
They look a tad tomboyish IMO, and I seem to find them rather attractive. I hope I can see a gameplay video of them being beaten soon...

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Are there different models aside from the cult you can use? I thought I saw different ones in a gameplay video of the arcade mode.

Ah, I knew I saw that Trouble Maker shirt.

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Dayum! Bodypile you say? Got any pics of that?

Wow, love how when their... soul or the possessing demon leaves them and they just fall to their knees when they are defeated. Reminds me of the sexy leg-kicking-in-the-air deaths of the Corrupted Rogues in Diablo 2

Last edited:

nagato

Club Regular
Dayum! Bodypile you say? Got any pics of that?

Wow, love how when their... soul or the possessing demon leaves them and they just fall to their knees when they are defeated. Reminds me of the sexy leg-kicking-in-the-air deaths of the Corrupted Rogues in Diablo 2

here it is, a small pile.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Thanks! :)
Dunno if I ever posted bodypile pics from Titan Quest here - the ragdoll physics of the game make them very much possible, and the numerous Maenads (hot blue skinned cat girls) or Gorgons are good candidates. Especially if you use a mod to multiply the number of enemies.
Other female enemies include the crone-headed Harpies and the vulture-headed Desert Hags, two types of Gorgons (the larger ones resemble the Harryhausen model), lion-taur cat headed Lamias, succubus-like Emupsae and really fat Djinn ladies. Here are some photos, I need to look for my bodypile screencaps.
63746017.JPG Lamia.jpg gorgonazg4.jpg gotcha.jpg Hurt.jpg screenshot15.jpg screenshot28.jpg screenshot37.jpg screenshot45.jpg synchroniseddying.jpg titan-quest-20060221115104259.jpg titan-quest-20060523054442727.jpg TQ1.jpg TQ3.jpg TQ4.jpg TQ5.jpg

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Thanks! :)
Dunno if I ever posted bodypile pics from Titan Quest here - the ragdoll physics of the game make them very much possible, and the numerous Maenads (hot blue skinned cat girls) or Gorgons are good candidates. Especially if you use a mod to multiply the number of enemies.
Other female enemies include the crone-headed Harpies and the vulture-headed Desert Hags, two types of Gorgons (the larger ones resemble the Harryhausen model), lion-taur cat headed Lamias, succubus-like Emupsae and really fat Djinn ladies. Here are some photos, I need to look for my bodypile screencaps.
View attachment 71727 View attachment 71742 View attachment 71728 View attachment 71729 View attachment 71730 View attachment 71731 View attachment 71732 View attachment 71733 View attachment 71734 View attachment 71735 View attachment 71736 View attachment 71737 View attachment 71738 View attachment 71739 View attachment 71740 View attachment 71741

The Maena zakos reminds me of Eruza Nakanishi from Killing Bites for some reason.... They're kinda cute and sexy

wj1905

Master of this Domain
In greek myths, Maenads are Bacchus' sex-crazed, often drunk followers, who dress in leopard skins. The game just took it to the next level and turned them into actual felines. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.