Archeage (3 Viewers)

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
doenst work for me, some files is more large tha old files and cannot replace these files, someone know how fix this?

Malekoth

Potential Patron
Works perfectly. Thank you!
@pyruk4 The latest textures are for the NA version of the game. I'm not sure why, but the character models are different for other regions. If you are not using the NA client, the textures will be mis-matched.

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
"Ok, seriously how do you apply this? I copied the mod folder contents where the game_pak file is and I edited the .bat to point it to where the game_pak is and double clicking the bat file it opens and closes quickly. And still no changes take place in game.

And please give the cat girls some lovin."

I also edited the clothed_1.2.bat to point it to where the game_pak is double click on the bat file it opens and closes quickly. Is that normal?

This is how it looks inside the Clothed_12.bat file:

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run F:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak .\clothed_1.2\

What do I need to change?

Last edited by a moderator:

strapjob

Potential Patron
After I did what I said I double clicked the bat file in the folder on my desktop then it applied it. And it worked.

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
After I did what I said I double clicked the bat file in the folder on my desktop then it applied it. And it worked.

What windows are you running on? I have win7 and the clothed_1.2.bat file does not stay open also it closes after double click. Also the second it stais on the screen I managed to capture a screen shot
error.jpg

EDIT: After awhile I discovered that in my C:\ drive a folder Archeage appeared in it a SHORCUT FOLDER called "Working" and in that short cut folder was the contets of the game and the mods files.
So I think that the "C:\Archage\Working folders\" direction/folders got there after I double clicked the clothed_1.2.bat in the game folder WITHOUT editing the clothed_1.2.bat file, (I just leave it like it was and did not edit)

So, after I downloaded the mod, extract the files in the game folder, double click clothed_1.2.bat withot editing it, "C:\Archage\Working" directory was created with the "Working" folder as a shortcut to the original game folder (mine located in F:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta), then I double clicked again clothed_1.2.bat this time located in the C:\Archage\Working directory and it worked.

Thanks for the mod!

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
mine works fine but, after this with firrans my boots got bugged =x how fix it? ScreenShot0009.jpg

Mharius

Content Creator
The good news, the nude mod works, even with some armor designs, especially nice with miniskirts. :rolleyes:
The bad news, I'm not too impressed by the gameplay...

Also, now I have a extra beta key, not sure if anyone here needs one though?

Fallentemp

Potential Patron
Apologies if this has been asked frequently but, i can't seem to get it to work i've extracted the mod contents to the Archeage folder and changed the directory within the bat file to match Which inside the bat it would be

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak .\bottomless\

After clicking on the bat the command prompt opens and quicky closes before i can read anything or see any errors so i figured it had worked, i wait about 5 minutes then launch the game.. but sadly nothing appears to have changed but a folder did spawn within my C: directory of Archeage with linking shortcut folders of Documents / Working aswel as a manifest, inside the Working folder shortcut was the games files, i don't understand what i did wrong any able to explain?

EDIT:

Also i found another nude mod by someone named riz from an offchance of googling my problem, has both Firran / Monster nudies

> ArcheAge_140224_0738_1.jpg ArcheAge_140226_1501_2.jpg

I can provide a link if anyone has an interest in using them.

Mharius

Content Creator
Replace the entire bat with this:

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" .\bottomless\
pause

Should work, if not, it will tell you why at least and I'm sure someone here would be interested in that mod.

Fallentemp

Potential Patron
Much appreciated adding the pause to the bat allowed it to import everything. Also here is the link to the mod that contained the monster / firran nudes

Archege nude mod - npatch.ru / https://yadi.sk/d/UzEdFzUQLSGvG

Careful installing it though, it works for the NA Client, the monster textures how ever i had to remove from the mod for it to work since it caused the games data archive to corrupt / overwrite and needed to reinstall the game.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
so we finally have a working nude mod for this game?
and if so where do i get the link to download, sry if this has been asked before but first page hasnt been updated yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.