7.png

6.png

ScreenShot0046.png

1.png

Enjoy :)

Download

O.o wow now that is hot :p

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and someone should make a video on how to install this since I myself need visual help in some cases which this is one of them so yes please someone make a video on how to install.

tathen

Potential Patron
currently all females have nipples in game any way except the cat race

easy way to un/install is extract the zip
make a copy of game_pak located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Alpha stick it in a backup folder
next get the main game_pak file stick it in the same folder as the stuff you extracted open bottomless & topless batch files with notepad(++?)
change
.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run D:\Games\ArcheAge\game_pak .\topless\

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run D:\Games\ArcheAge\game_pak .\bottomless\

to

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run game_pak .\topless\

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run game_pak .\bottomless\

save the file then run the top/bot batch files wait a bit it should give some text in a cmd window then close after changing the files take the game_pak and stick it back where it belongs

to uninstall just replace the file with the file you backed up

lockage82

Potential Patron
currently all females have nipples in game any way except the cat race

easy way to un/install is extract the zip
make a copy of game_pak located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Alpha stick it in a backup folder
next get the main game_pak file stick it in the same folder as the stuff you extracted open bottomless & topless batch files with notepad(++?)
change
.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run D:\Games\ArcheAge\game_pak .\topless\

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run D:\Games\ArcheAge\game_pak .\bottomless\

to

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run game_pak .\topless\

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run game_pak .\bottomless\

save the file then run the top/bot batch files wait a bit it should give some text in a cmd window then close after changing the files take the game_pak and stick it back where it belongs

to uninstall just replace the file with the file you backed up

I must be really bad at this because I did exactly that, seen the command window and still nothing changed in game for me

lordkabal26

Potential Patron
Where it says D:\Games\ArcheAge\game_pak replace the structure in the highlighted section with the exact folder structure to your ArcheAge game_pak file

For me it's D:\games\glyph\ArcheAge\Alpha\game_pak

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone have a spare beta key to give for the game NA version? Tried all othere sites but no luck, they are all out of keys:(. Been waiting for it for a while. Please pm me if you do.
The game looks great from what i see in the sreenshots also the nude patch looks really, really good! I hope I can play it soon.

Malekoth

Potential Patron
I purchased the founders pack for $49, which gives Beta access. It was worth it.

There is not currently a working nude patch for the NA version. Not that I know of. I applied it this morning, from the download link above, and the results are the same as before.

Attachments

• ScreenShot0000.jpg
    ScreenShot0000.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 838
  • ScreenShot0001.jpg
    ScreenShot0001.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 1,173

lockage82

Potential Patron
Well, I messed up and now im stuck with the really bad looking models and using clothed to patch doesnt fix anything. I used the wrong path and end up patching my backup game_pak. Anyone got an easy fix? or im stuck downloading the game_pak?

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, seems only the Harani is messed up

Malekoth

Potential Patron
I was unable to fix mine. You will likely need to download the game_pak. The game_pak is actually the majority of the download, so you might as well do a complete uninstall.

Tim Mae

Content Creator
To all those who've applied the old patch to v1.2 and are getting shifted textures:
- Why would you do that? It's already been mentioned early in the thread that they don't quite fit.
- With the tools provided here, you could've reverted back the the original textures in no-time...

Anyways, for those who are still unable to apply the original v1.2 textures back, here's a "Clothed v1.2" patch that does just that:

ArcheAge v1.2 ClothedPatch
(reverts to the original textures that the old patch has overwritten)

And I still have no way of testing it, so please let me know if anything's still broken.

Last edited by a moderator:

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
I'd happily work on some of the textures... but have no idea how to Hex Edit it so it works...

I do have alpha access so I can bust this out before the next beta if I get some Hex Edit help...

*** update ***

The texture modding itself is easy to do... but I'm running into the same issue of the dds file being too big to inject into the game file... Through trial and error, I've managed to hex edit them into the game, but then come up with same texture mismatch as before. I assume that this is caused by hex editing the file... So until a different method/program comes out, the best I can do is the "barbie" default...

ps. @ Tim Mae-
How do you extract the default textures files and file paths from the game?

Tim Mae

Content Creator
ps. @ Tim Mae-
How do you extract the default textures files and file paths from the game?
I've already mentioned it here, it's fairly simple.

And you're probably just editing the old 0.8 textures.
Instead of extracting the whole pak (it takes up quite a bit of space after extraction) just use the ones from the "Clothed 1.2 Patch" above, as they're basically all the textures you need to mod.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Thanks Tim Mae, I missed that post. And no... I did directly edit the textures from your Clothed 1.2 Patch, and as I stated turned out just like the previous nude mod. It's some other issue.

vargh

Potential Patron
I've already mentioned it here, it's fairly simple.

And you're probably just editing the old 0.8 textures.
Instead of extracting the whole pak (it takes up quite a bit of space after extraction) just use the ones from the "Clothed 1.2 Patch" above, as they're basically all the textures you need to mod.

Do you know if it's possible to specify the files that should be extracted ?

Looking to just get all the underwear textures, bikinis and so on from the character folders.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
I've been too busy with work the last 4 days to really work on this but did have some trial and error... and error... and errors... After trying multiple photo editing programs, it came back down to HexEdit in the end, but I think I've managed to get the hang of it... Probably would have happened sooner had I not been a Hex edit noob, but oh well. But I have made progress and as of this morning at least got 1 race nude... but not yet quite right. But as I just got home from a 12 hour shift and have already worked on this a couple hours it will have to wait till tonight, where I hope to have this file re-summitted here for others to enjoy. Here is pics of my progress thus far.

ARCHEAGE 2014-08-10 08-15-43-65.jpg ARCHEAGE 2014-08-10 08-15-51-67.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.