Archeage (1 Viewer)

W

WelkinDust

Not sure why this isn't working for me, I should have it all set up correctly as previous users in this thread described. I'm on Windows 7 so I had to type out full paths because .\ wasn't working.

But it still gives me Error: wrong command-line argument (D:\Temp\ArcheageNude\bin\ArcheageScript.run)

I guess my system doesn't recognize a .run file? Is that unusual?

EDIT: Just had to play around with the paths, finally got it working. Command prompts definitely aren't my thing... Thanks PufferFish!

Now... WTB Nude wardrobe item
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Eddyboy's Mod v 0.1

Well, done with a first version of the Firrans. Unlike the other three races, they won't keep their panties on in my mod, but their genitals are not shown in an overly sexualized way, as that's not what I'm aiming at.

Anyway, since the beta ends in a short while, I might as well upload what I have atm, incase anyone with early access wants to give it a spin. It's not the completely finalized version, still lacking a readme and such, but I think this should be the first mod covering all 4 races.

Install it just like the other mods - Once the game is released, I plan to create an easier installer as well as upgrade the quality some more.

Download: View attachment Eddymod.rar

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 1,896

HeatSeek

Potential Patron
Those are great, Eddyboy. Have you considered possibly making alternate undy textures or possibly making the others with undies without them and as you said, their genitals in a lot less sexual manner as well like you did the Firrans?

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
This may be a little early in the game, but any chance anyone will be working on armor edits for Archeage? Skimpier armor just adds to the asthetic of nude mods and with the excellent looking armor in this game...the skimpier the better!

Eddyboy

Content Creator
@ Heatseek: Thanks, maybe I'll make a Full Nude along the way. Depends on how extensively I'll end up playing the game. Just as with my Scarlet Blade Mod though, it's not what I intent originally.

@ kindwick: Was thinking about that, but the way the armor textures are saved seems to be ABSOLUTE HORROR. Didn't really look into it yet though, maybe there's a trick to it.

@ vargh: Thanks!

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Currently: Not at all until the game actually releases. I was able to use my more than lacking coding skills to put together a little installer that should make things easier. Basically it just asks you to click on your game_pak file and does the rest from there.

watshisface

Potential Patron
:) so its 1 day from headstart in america & eu! does anyone know if this worked with the american&eu beta and if this will be continued on official launch? :D much love to our wonderful modders x

Edit: whoops sorry, i was reading the join dates not the post dates. been a while since ive been here.
looking forward to seeing your version on launch eddy

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron
This really needs worked on. Just saying things like: Change the "bat" files, when the download inside them has 4 is kind of a bad explanation. It would be lovely if there was a better explanation on where these files usually are located when we change them.

It would also be nice for more updates. I am sure the mods are beautiful, however with the lack of guide only a few people are able to see them unfortunately.

flashone

Potential Patron
Here is the easiest way to get all 4 races nude.

***Before anything make a backup of game_pak file!!!***

1) Download these 2 zips from this thread.

ArcheAge_nude_mod_riz
ArcheAge_1.2 Nude Patch - PufferFish

2)Extract Puffer's zip into same directory as game_pak file is located. Should look like this:
?\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta

backup folder
bin folder
clothed_1.2 folder
clothed_1.2 batch file
game_pak file
etc.

3)Edit clothed_1.2 batch file to look like this:

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin
\ArcheageScript.run .\game_pak .\clothed_1.2\
PAUSE

This will take several minutes to run. You should see a dos window open & watch the files copied.

4)Open Riz's zip anywhere easy to get to. Open AA_n_mod folder to characters. Copy ferre folder & paste in
clothed_1.2 folder under characters.

Now you have farran nude added to the other 3.

Many thanks to PufferFish & Riz for the great work!

reexe

Potential Patron
yes, dont do it unless you know how to backup your data properly. it causes the game to ctd and will not be recoverable.

I just tried using Eddymod on head start, works fine, but i can only get nude if i strip my clothes, is there any way of having "nude armor"?

Here is the easiest way to get all 4 races nude.

***Before anything make a backup of game_pak file!!!***

1) Download these 2 zips from this thread.

ArcheAge_nude_mod_riz
ArcheAge_1.2 Nude Patch - PufferFish

2)Extract Puffer's zip into same directory as game_pak file is located. Should look like this:
?\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta

backup folder
bin folder
clothed_1.2 folder
clothed_1.2 batch file
game_pak file
etc.

3)Edit clothed_1.2 batch file to look like this:

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin
\ArcheageScript.run .\game_pak .\clothed_1.2\
PAUSE

This will take several minutes to run. You should see a dos window open & watch the files copied.

4)Open Riz's zip anywhere easy to get to. Open AA_n_mod folder to characters. Copy ferre folder & paste in
clothed_1.2 folder under characters.

Now you have farran nude added to the other 3.

Many thanks to PufferFish & Riz for the great work!

okay, cool, but is this only nude when stripped? or nude all the time?

Last edited by a moderator:

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
My mod works perfectly fine at Headstart. Thanks Flashone for answering that. Have not gotten armor or costumes to appear invisible as of yet. Will look more into that starting Monday as I am off for a week to play :)... Now they just have to fix the Small House exploit so I can enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.