Archeage (3 Viewers)

ChrisJuggalo

Potential Patron
im having a problem with the skins themselves the don't lay out on the character models correctly can anyone tell me what I did wrong or what is going on here?
I'll upload a screen shot as soon as I can. Also when running the script there are some variances in file sizes. could that be the problem?

melibound

Potential Patron
im having a problem with the skins themselves the don't lay out on the character models correctly can anyone tell me what I did wrong or what is going on here?
I'll upload a screen shot as soon as I can. Also when running the script there are some variances in file sizes. could that be the problem?
Utilize Tim Maes Clothing patch (earlier in this thread) to fix any problem issues and revert to a start point. Then trim down the Clothed_1.2 directory or use the topless and bottomless options (i like starting with the barbie option Tim Mae did then adding PufferFish's work ) with the variants that work for you, untill all the races have been patched. Try not to add useless alphas or junk from older versions. Its easy to contaminate the game_pak if you just try things blindly hoping for things to work. A pick below is of a Hariharan using Tim Mae Barbie with PufferFish's Texture. (Their awesome.) Also you must keep the graphic file size matched with that of the game_pak, so use Tim Maes words in this thread to learn more.

ScreenShot0016.jpg
Oh .. i like it when others mine naked.. >;D

Last edited by a moderator:

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Just for clarification... You shouldn't need to install anything before mine. Install Tim Mae's Clothed 1.2 if you want the game's default stuff. Or you can use his Barbie mode one. But you don't need to install that first. Just running mine should make the underwear invisible and add the nude texture. You don't have to install anything in an order. Mine just doesn't have the Ferre race. They are default, because they are too much work for a race I won't play... If you extract my files and replace the Ferre race folder with the nude mod from the last page, then run my mod, it should do all the races... Hope that makes sense.

melibound

Potential Patron
Yea, just for clarification the Tim Mae barbie actually looks good for the ferre.. or firrans..
I think i was just mentioning what i did as a progressive change to things. Its good to go step by step even with ones own texture changes... Its been great work by everyone here with even the basic stuff ... and the game is yet to enter open stages

NeXuS

Potential Patron
I don't know why, but in my case it wasn't enough to just change the path to the game directory.
If anyone else is having problems, make sure to run the bat as ADMIN and edit the command line to use FULL PATHS.

It should look like this in the file:

D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bin\ArcheageScript.run "G:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bottomless\
pause

You will then get this in the window:

C:\Windows\system32>D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bin\ArcheageImporte
r.exe -r -w D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bin\ArcheageScript.run "G:\
Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheA
ge_1.2_NudePatch\topless\

QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.5.15b (64bit test)
by Luigi Auriemma
e-mail: aluigi@autistici.org
web: aluigi.org

- REIMPORT mode enabled!
- open input file G:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak
- open script D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bin\ArcheageScript.run
- set output folder D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\topless\

offset filesize filename
------------------------------
- SCRIPT's MESSAGE:
Files: 0x000000000003522a

- SCRIPT's MESSAGE:
Extra files: 0x0000000000000000

- SCRIPT's MESSAGE:
FileTable offset: 0x00000005b4f07a00

< 000000030386be00 699176 game\objects\characters\ferre\female\nude\fe_f_und
erpants01_df.dds
< 0000000354146c00 699176 game\objects\characters\hariharan\female\nude\ha_f
_undershirt01_df.dds
< 0000000303125a00 699176 game\objects\characters\nuian\female\nude\nu_f_und
ershirt03_df.dds
< 00000002a6130c00 699176 game\objects\characters\elf\female\nude\el_f_under
shirt02_df.dds
< 00000003037c1200 699176 game\objects\characters\ferre\female\nude\fe_f_und
ershirt01_df.dds

- 5 files reimported in 15 seconds

Forcelash

Potential Patron
No Idea the file I download when I click on Pufferfishes thing is just a PHP file to. Not the same thing as Tim Maes

Ophanim

Potential Patron
I don't know why, but in my case it wasn't enough to just change the path to the game directory.
If anyone else is having problems, make sure to run the bat as ADMIN and edit the command line to use FULL PATHS.

It should look like this in the file:

D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bin\ArcheageScript.run "G:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bottomless\
pause

You will then get this in the window:

C:\Windows\system32>D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bin\ArcheageImporte
r.exe -r -w D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bin\ArcheageScript.run "G:\
Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheA
ge_1.2_NudePatch\topless\

QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.5.15b (64bit test)
by Luigi Auriemma
e-mail: aluigi@autistici.org
web: aluigi.org

- REIMPORT mode enabled!
- open input file G:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak
- open script D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bin\ArcheageScript.run
- set output folder D:\Mods\Downloads\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\topless\

offset filesize filename
------------------------------
- SCRIPT's MESSAGE:
Files: 0x000000000003522a

- SCRIPT's MESSAGE:
Extra files: 0x0000000000000000

- SCRIPT's MESSAGE:
FileTable offset: 0x00000005b4f07a00

< 000000030386be00 699176 game\objects\characters\ferre\female\nude\fe_f_und
erpants01_df.dds
< 0000000354146c00 699176 game\objects\characters\hariharan\female\nude\ha_f
_undershirt01_df.dds
< 0000000303125a00 699176 game\objects\characters\nuian\female\nude\nu_f_und
ershirt03_df.dds
< 00000002a6130c00 699176 game\objects\characters\elf\female\nude\el_f_under
shirt02_df.dds
< 00000003037c1200 699176 game\objects\characters\ferre\female\nude\fe_f_und
ershirt01_df.dds

- 5 files reimported in 15 seconds

Hmm I have been using Archage/working/game It seems it is also in glyph.

I tried this and it still won't even stay open.

.C:\Users\Myth\Desktop\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .C:\Users\Myth\Desktop\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bin\ArcheageScript.run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" .C:\Users\Myth\Desktop\ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch\bottomless

What am I missing.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Since the tools are already there (Thanks guys!), I've started working on my own mod, for the EU/US version.

Attachments

• ScreenShot0000.jpg
    ScreenShot0000.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 1,028

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Current plan: Elves, Nuians and Harani will let the girls breathe but keep their panties. Firrans wont - Actually any kind of underwear seems out of place for this cat folk. Still, modding Firrans takes a LOT more effort than the other ones combined, so no preview for those and no ETA for the mod currently.

Attachments

• ScreenShot.jpg
    ScreenShot.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 1,009

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
To answer you guy's questions over the last couple days... Yes, my mod still works on the Open Beta. Yes, it's for NA/EU. And It will work on release as well or I will make it work. For how to install it... look up the answers in this thread... I don't have the resolve to answer questions already answered...

Mistula

Potential Patron
Ok, I keep seeing people having this issue, So I'll keep posting it a every few pages. For those of you not getting it to work with Steam. Open the clothed_1.2.bat using "edit" if you got windows 8.

Then Replace the entire thing with this.

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ArcheAge\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" .\clothed_1.2\
pause

Save, Open. Close window, Open game. Done. Have fun.

killzone12

Content Creator
Kind of finished it:

7.png

6.png

ScreenShot0046.png

1.png

Enjoy :)

Download

How too install? The readme does not say much to me on how to use it :/

- - - Updated - - -

extract archive to any location
1. open install_n_patch.bat with Notepad
change "e:\ArcheAge\ArcheAge\game_pak" to "game_pak" (24 GB)
2. Save and close the
3. run install_n_patch.bat and wait for the installation (3-12 sec)
4. finish

I think a screenshot of the edit will work wonders because I have no clue what to replace :/ So please upload a screenshot please thanks.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Killzone, when you select Edit, this is exactly what mine says:
.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run C:\ArcheAge\Working\game_pak .\clothed_1.2\

So the part you change is "C:\ArcheAge\Working\game_pak" to where ever yours might be. You can also go direct to the file itself like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ArcheAge\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" .\clothed_1.2\

Just find your file and change that line. I'll copy/paste the readme I just uploaded to Nexus as well...
Right click the ArcheAgeNude_1.2 batch file, and select "Edit"
Change the path: "E:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Archeage\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" to whatever path you have for your ArcheAge installation path, and point to the folder where "game_pak" is located.
Close the notepad, and save changes when asked.
Right click the ArcheAgeNude_1.2 batch file again, and select "Run as Administrator".
Let program run, when finished play game.
If game patches, and nude mod disappears, then simply run the batch file again.

The batch file name doesn't match, but that is because I changed it... but it's the same process.

And as HaTeMe stated, those pics are from Tim Mae's mod, and they don't work here anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.