Archeage (1 Viewer)

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
My mod works perfectly fine at Headstart. Thanks Flashone for answering that. Have not gotten armor or costumes to appear invisible as of yet. Will look more into that starting Monday as I am off for a week to play :)... Now they just have to fix the Small House exploit so I can enjoy it.

Yup...mods work great with headstart...what small house exploit?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Why is every download a PHP file :(

What browser (and version number of said browser) are you using? I was able to download using Google Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer 11, and Mozilla Firefox.

Try right clicking on the download.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forcelash

Potential Patron
Internet Explorer and I tried right clicking it an it downloads as a notepadfile for some reason but I think I was messing around with it eariler

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Since the game will release (for me) tomorrow I wondered whether I should continue to post any updates I have for my mod in this thread (currently I have only added a little installer that may make things more easy for the people who had problems), or whether I should start a new thread.
Cons: Could result in multiple ArcheAge threads by multiple modders.
Pros: This thread has become pretty confusing already.

killzone12

Content Creator
Since the game will release (for me) tomorrow I wondered whether I should continue to post any updates I have for my mod in this thread (currently I have only added a little installer that may make things more easy for the people who had problems), or whether I should start a new thread.
Cons: Could result in multiple ArcheAge threads by multiple modders.
Pros: This thread has become pretty confusing already.

Make a new topic?

Bojingo

Potential Patron
so question about the patcher: Is the game suppose to be running before run the Bat file? or do i only need to run the Bat file once until a new patch comes out?

I pretty much extracted the nude patch files in the same folder as the pak file, if i do that, does that mean i dont have to edit the path at all?

Bojingo

Potential Patron
i seem to have answered my own question early this morning when i booted up the game. Is there some mod that alters some armor to make it invisible? I'd like to go around questing without having to look at my ugly armor, while being able to enjoy the nude mod. Or actually, i understand there's a wardrobe function in this game. Does that wardrobe allow me to change the appearance of my armor with other kinds of armor? or does it have to be specific costumes?

G

Goldobsidian

I cant get any of the mods to work.... the closest I got is topless with out full nudity and thats topless with out nipples or anything. Can any one help? im trying to use the ArcheAge_nude_mod_riz.rar and ArcheAge_1.2_NudePatch.zip as directed on page 18 but I get 0 files imported, and if I try and run riz.rar with out the 1.2 patch the launcher wants to download like 8 gigs. I found one from another website which is how I got to the topless state.

This is where I found the other mod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk5Q5wEEk2Q

flashone

Potential Patron
Did you find game_pak file?

Did you unzip archeage_1.2_nudepatch.zip to the same directory as game_pak file?

Did you change clothed_1.2 batch file to look like this:

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin
\ArcheageScript.run .\game_pak .\clothed_1.2\
PAUSE

This is all you need to do to get 3 of the races nude.

Bojingo

Potential Patron
Does anyone have a mod that turns certain armors invisible so i can enjoy the nude mod? There was an invisible armor post that appeared today, but the process appears to be confusing, so i'm wondering if there's any other mods out there or if his is the only one.

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron
I figured out how to do this. You just need to change the bat files to your own computers directory.

However, Can someone make a complete version of this mod? You can give proper credit to the makers but they probably made it to be used. Can we get a copy of Riz's here as well to download?

Batman

Potential Patron
Thread TL;DR, anyone gonna make a mod to remove the female firran side burns? WHY IS THIS A THING???

P

Pastortom

Hey guys, I made a video featuring this nude patch here:

I went through all the posts in this thread (quite confusing) and narrowed it down to the most basic to get the nude girls.

Thanks to whoever made these patches and the guidelines written in this thread :)

Btw, 1 question, is it possible to get another vagina texture? I kinda dont like this one, looks like a 50 year old womans vagina tbh, and its not really correct placed either, its supposed to be lower.. Shaved and cleaner one would be nice :) Thanks!

T

tazzin

Something went wrong for me, I was getting an Error about not being able to insert a file if its bigger than the original for several of the files and now my model looks like the attached picture. gonewrong.png

Not great!!! is this to do with a recent update...anyone have any ideas?

reexe

Potential Patron
Something went wrong for me, I was getting an Error about not being able to insert a file if its bigger than the original for several of the files and now my model looks like the attached picture.View attachment 21926

Not great!!! is this to do with a recent update...anyone have any ideas?

For me the only version that has worked is Eddymod v0.1 from here http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/archeage-starknaked-1767/
the 0.2 version installer did not work for me, so to get the 0.2 version i downloaded both versions and took the folder named "game" from version 0.2 and replaced the 0.1 folder named the same thing, then i ran the "Install.bat" located in the root of the 0.1 folder.
The file named Install.bat does need to be edited to where u have your ArcheAge install, a tip it to use " " marks around the path to make it accept spaces in the folder names, for me it looked like this:
.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run "X:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" .\eddymod\

GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.