Archeage (1 Viewer)

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Alright guys... I got a second wind and finished this thing up as best I can for now. Originally I started working on the Nuian race, and the Elf uses the same textures...
ARCHEAGE 2014-08-10 11-09-07-25.jpg ARCHEAGE 2014-08-10 11-10-21-11.jpg ARCHEAGE 2014-08-10 11-11-04-40.jpg ARCHEAGE 2014-08-10 11-11-17-56.jpg ARCHEAGE 2014-08-10 11-11-41-17.jpg

Then I worked on the... other human race, whatever the hell they are called... They were actually really easy and turned out even better I think...
ARCHEAGE 2014-08-10 11-12-54-35.jpg ARCHEAGE 2014-08-10 11-13-26-15.jpg ARCHEAGE 2014-08-10 11-13-29-79.jpg

So here you go... install as stated previously. Let me know if there are any problems...

Attachments

S

shadeofnight

I love the work done so far.

Fast question for people. What gear do you use to take advantage of these nudes?

I like to play a bit as well as enjoy the graphics :) ..

What are the odds of replacing one of the costumes that overwrite just about everything, with a sexy costume or nude?

Again, good work :)

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Hey, gratz and thanks a lot!
You asked to report issues, so...

I noticed this
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for that. I can't really fix anything with clothes though, unless I have the clothes to test it on, when I get that top I'll take a look.

Also, because I know it will get asked, I haven't worked on the Furry race yet. At this time, it looks to be too time consuming and something I probably wont ever use. So we'll see what happens but I don't see myself spending a whole lot of time on that one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistula

Potential Patron
Alright guys... I got a second wind and finished this thing up as best I can for now. Originally I started working on the Nuian race, and the Elf uses the same textures...
View attachment 21174View attachment 21175View attachment 21176View attachment 21177View attachment 21178

Then I worked on the... other human race, whatever the hell they are called... They were actually really easy and turned out even better I think...
View attachment 21179View attachment 21180View attachment 21181

So here you go... install as stated previously. Let me know if there are any problems...

The other versions had "topless" & "bottomless" bat files, all there is in this file is a clothed bat file, Are we missing something? I haven't installed the last versions so can someone walk us threw this version without the other bat files? :) Please.

Also is there anything different for running it on steam?

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
The other versions had "topless" & "bottomless" bat files, all there is in this file is a clothed bat file, Are we missing something? I haven't installed the last versions so can someone walk us threw this version without the other bat files? :) Please.

Also is there anything different for running it on steam?
The other one just changed the underwear textures. Mine changes the nude texture and sets the underwear to be invisible. So no, you aren't missing anything. One file and you're done. If you only want topless, then you'll have to replace the underwear file in my mod from Tim Mae's 1.2 clothed mod, then install it again... there could be ... hair... issues with this method right now... I don't know, I haven't tried to have her wear a bikini bottom yet...

Is this the NA or russian version?
NA

Malekoth

Potential Patron
Looks good. Thank you for your hard work. I won't be able to try in until the next closed beta starts soon. I am using the NA client.

Mistula

Potential Patron
Works awesome, Is there some way to attach these to one of the swimsuit sets? Then you can costume those onto gear. Would be the best!

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Works awesome, Is there some way to attach these to one of the swimsuit sets? Then you can costume those onto gear. Would be the best!
That was my initial plan as well... However, looking at the textures of the swimsuits... They don't have alpha channels... Which in short means, I can't add them without making the files bigger. Where we will run into the same problem of the file being too big to put back into the game_pak file... This will require testing... but until I'm not broke in game and can get the suits to try it on I can't do anything about it.

Another option would be to swap the mesh files, but will also require testing.

That being said, if anyone on Omega server wants to donate a swimsuit to the cause... might speed this process up a little.

Ultimately, I don't think our chances are great... until some other method presents itself anyway...

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
*** update ***

I got the bikini's in game, and have attempted several things... all to no effect... AT ALL! Editing the textures, I can't see any changes whatsoever... I don't know what's going on, apparently there has to be a different texture somewhere that I'm just not seeing... So if Tim Mae, or anyone else has any ideas on this, I'd appreciate the help. The ones I've been editing are in "nuian/female/costumes"...

strapjob

Potential Patron
View attachment 21174View attachment 21175View attachment 21176View attachment 21177View attachment 21178

View attachment 21179View attachment 21180View attachment 21181

Ok, seriously how do you apply this? I copied the mod folder contents where the game_pak file is and I edited the .bat to point it to where the game_pak is and double clicking the bat file it opens and closes quickly. And still no changes take place in game.

And please give the cat girls some lovin.

Nevermind got it. Very nice job on the boobs.

gianni655

Potential Patron
hello, does the mod works also for the.. firran girls? XD thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.