Archeage (1 Viewer)

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
i am useing the US version and it works perfectly, you just have to get the path exactly correct, mine is

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run C:\ArcheAge\Working\game_pak .\bottomless\

that is the exact path for mine, you navigate to your AA folder and go into the working folder then at the top right click the path bar and copy path then paste it into the path in the .bat so it should look like.

.\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run (copy paste your path here) .\bottomless\

Avathe

Potential Patron
Ah! Finally got it working. See, not sure if it's stock setup or not, but I had a game_pak file in my C:\Archage AS WELL as the C:\Archage\Working file root. Thank you very much for your patience and help!

nathwax24

Potential Patron
Please forgive my strange English for that is not my mother tongue.
Thank you for your amazing work.Very glad someone finally made it.
Can this be used on Jp server? I wanna have a try,but downloading from mega is a little bit difficult for me in my place.
So please can you upload it somewhere else?:D

nathwax24

Potential Patron
Added a "White Underwear" option for the Nuian female:

289.png

295.png

It's not perfect, but I think it looks way better than the stock green one in every aspect.
Same as before, change the path to the game folder in "white_uw.bat" and run.

Download

Excellent work!Finally I successfully downloaded it. But I found some problem using them on JP server....Only the ferre's skin texture works well,other 3 races' look like this~ ScreenShot0025.jpg :confused:
The same withe both nude&whitepants version....
I knew that JP characters have different face texture form other server....How can I find a way to fix this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Seems like the JP version has different textures, no-point re-uploading this patch in that case.
One could probably make one for the JP version as well, but one would need the original texture files from the JP game_pak file.

Try this script, save the code as "aa.bms" (which will be your script), then follow the rest of the instructions.

keyblade9891

Potential Patron
They blocked registrations for people outside of Russia.how can i register? There are other clients in addition to Russian, where the mods work?

Potential Patron
Korean version cause same issue, please make one for the KR version too:p
Here are the files.
I zipped the nude folders of each race only, please ask if you need more.
A part from that, I found the old script failed on error: 'memory allocation problem'.
Here is the new one which worked perfectly fine.

Thanks a lot for the amazing nude mod!!! :D

eiokh

Potential Patron
i think patch 1.2 change some of the character's skin in the NA version. the topless has 1 file size error and the char now looks like she has some of her skin rip off showing her flesh :(

Potential Patron
i think patch 1.2 change some of the character's skin in the NA version. the topless has 1 file size error and the char now looks like she has some of her skin rip off showing her flesh :(
Is it the same problem as the JP version?

B

bluntmanz

any fix available from KR 1.2 people? just got this version on NA and its causing issues with the full nude mod.

nullshadow

Potential Patron
The patch affects the current NA build same as the previously posted screenshot of the skewed JP version. with the except of the Harani. The harani female's top is a different file size and the installer warns against an overwrite, and the bottomless one goes through but it seems to affecting different sections. I'll post screens soon to demonstrate...

Tim Mae

Content Creator
I don't have a NA/EU Alpha account, so I can't help you guys out just yet - I will make a new one as soon as we get 1.2 in Russia :)

Potential Patron

Tim Mae

Content Creator
I see that the textures in v1.2 seem to have been all shifted (I assume in order to increase their quality), so the old ones will appear out-of-place, obviously.
I wish I could help you better, but I simply have no access to a v1.2 client to test new textures and normal maps out, so I won't bother modifying them for now, as it'd be something I simply don't have the time for, even if somebody was willing to test it for me.

What I can do, is attempt to at least give you "Barbie mode" by masking the basic underwear textures, but again - I've got absolutely no way to test it out, so try at your own risk!

Edit: Fixed the Hariharan top texture, proper file size now
ArcheAge v1.2 Nudepatch [WIP]

Forcelash

Potential Patron
Heya it works for the most part cept for the hariharan the top bat.file is to big an doesn't overwrite the default existing one an thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.