Archeage (1 Viewer)

kkaine

Potential Patron
Looks great! :)
Could you please explain how to install it? I downloaded it but i would appreciate a step by step explanation before i risk to compromise the game's files...
Awesome job!

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Rightclick "bottomless.bat"
"Edit"
change the "D:\Games" portion of the path to where your ArcheAge folder is located
Save
Repeat for "clothed.bat" and "topless.bat"

After you're done, you can launch either.

bottomless.bat - will make your Nuian, Elven and Hariharan females, well, bottomless
topless.bat - will make your Nuian, Elven and Hariharan females, well, topless (and strip down the Ferre, albeit no hair and nipples)
topless.bat+bottomless.bat - ...you guessed it, fully nude
clothed.bat - restores the original game textures for all the of the above

Hope this helps, can't think of a way to further simplify it :)

P.S. - I haven't tried it on the NA client, as I'm playing on the Russian servers, but it shouldn't mess your files up either way - the script will warn you if the size of any of the files differs. Just cancel if it is.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
can someone PM me the links to download this mmorpg? i got to their web site got no clue what they are saying. plus how do you make an account without knowing all the russian languages? if someone can guide me through this i would like to try out this game for fun.

@Tim, awesome skill you got there bro, nice done and looks very natural on those girls.

PS: uses google translates the whole web site got the loader to download the client but can't find the sections where it says Register. any help?

11206MB=11.1GB lol what a big files here. anyone knows where the English patch for it? or i should look over mmosite? there's a guy playing ArcheAge with it i have seen it before. but didn't bothered since it's in Russian.

Last edited by a moderator:

killzone12

Content Creator
It is a subscription game :/. I really hate those types of games all the MMO's should be free no restrictions.

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
It's free to play when it comes out. The only paying part of this game is to hold and own land, and premium items. The founders packs are for early access.

melibound

Potential Patron
I really appreciate the work done in this thread. Confirming that it works on the English Alpha release, just need to put it in the same directory as the pak, and helps to have the right directory path edited into the bat files.

Once again, very grateful for the efforts.

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Added a "White Underwear" option for the Nuian female:

289.png

295.png

It's not perfect, but I think it looks way better than the stock green one in every aspect.
Same as before, change the path to the game folder in "white_uw.bat" and run.

Download

Avathe

Potential Patron
OK, I must be really dense, because I can't get this working. I downloaded the file here: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=fa23b...9B668E82%21109

unzipped it, put it in the root directory for Arche, then renamed the "AA install n' patch" path from "ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w ArcheageScript.run e:\ArcheAge\ArcheAge\game_pak .\AA_n_mod\" to "ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w ArcheageScript.run game_pak""

No changes. Tried the 'bottomless' and even 'white panty' ones, same rename edit, and nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Avathe

Potential Patron
I seriously am missing something - I DL either of those (in this example the first) - imported into my C:\Archeage folder. Then I tried both to change the path as I listed above, AND I tried to change it to ".\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run C:\ArcheAge\game_pak\bottomless\", run the .bat file, and still no change. Am I not using the archeageimporter.exe, and supposed to be using it independently somehow? I'm sure I'm just being dense about something.

kusho

Potential Patron
Hi, the nude mode looks nice and the game models are great too.

A few things i really like so far:
1) You get the "pantiless upskirt" effect when wearing short skirts
2) Harpies dont need nude patch, you can see their pussies in stock game ^.^
3) The mounted idle animation that looks like if the girl rubs her clit towards the mount's back is just hilarious XD

BTW, the IP check for the russian version is just on registration, after you register there is no ip check when you enter the game. And the russian version is F2P. Just sayin'...

Heres some screenies i made

n1.jpg n2.jpg n3.jpg n4.jpg n5.jpg n6.jpg n7.jpg n8.jpg n9.jpg n10.jpg n11.jpg n12.jpg

Tim Mae

Content Creator
3) The mounted idle animation that looks like if the girl rubs her clit towards the mount's back is just hilarious XD
Put a pack on your back, get on a donkey, use the carrot skill and don't move ;)

P.S.
I seriously am missing something
Yes, just read the thread, I've already explained it as simply as possible here.
And once again, it doesn't matter at all where you extract this.

P.P.S. - "C:\ArcheAge" is most probably NOT your game folder. You need the one where "game_pak" resides.

Avathe

Potential Patron
C:\Archeage actually is the install directory, with the "game_pak" file. Anyways, one thing that might be an issue is that I have the US version, not the Russian version. Not sure what you're running, but I've followed the posts as closely as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.