Archeage (1 Viewer)

Tim Mae

Content Creator
No worries, Closed Beta is starting soon so you might get access then.
I play on the Russian servers, where 1.2 is about to implemented sometime this month - so it might happen even sooner ;)

- - - Updated - - -

cept for the hariharan the top bat.file is to big an doesn't overwrite the default existing one
Woops, I wrongly assumed it would be the same size as in older versions, thanks for letting me know - fixed :)

Updated the link in my previous post, try that one and let me know if it works.

Moogumby

Potential Patron
Im having trouble loading this.. from the US version users. the texture looks all funky like the inner thighs are black there seems to be an issue with the chest. It loosk like the same issue that the Jp and korean clients are having.. any help?

Test.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Moogumby

Potential Patron
ok So i was finally able to get the V1.2 to work but as per the description.. its all barbie. Any suggestions with possibly working with other skins?

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Any suggestions with possibly working with other skins?
You could try drawing the textures yourself, it really isn't all that difficult.
I'll start working on it once we get v1.2 in Russia, if somebody doesn't make better ones by then :)

Moogumby

Potential Patron
It does work with the NA beta, just follow the below directions for V1.2 of this mod. Remember that there is a second folder with the game pak file within it. You want to connect it to the one thats in the "Working" folder

Rightclick "bottomless.bat"
"Edit"
change the "D:\Games" portion of the path to where your ArcheAge folder is located
Save
Repeat for "clothed.bat" and "topless.bat"

After you're done, you can launch either.

bottomless.bat - will make your Nuian, Elven and Hariharan females, well, bottomless
topless.bat - will make your Nuian, Elven and Hariharan females, well, topless (and strip down the Ferre, albeit no hair and nipples)
topless.bat+bottomless.bat - ...you guessed it, fully nude
clothed.bat - restores the original game textures for all the of the above

Hope this helps, can't think of a way to further simplify it :)

P.S. - I haven't tried it on the NA client, as I'm playing on the Russian servers, but it shouldn't mess your files up either way - the script will warn you if the size of any of the files differs. Just cancel if it is.

parappa2005

Potential Patron
It's not working for me. I've done exactly as the description says and changed the path to C:\ArcheAge\Working\game_pak, as I have a second folder of ArcheAge stored under the folder Glyph. Is the mod having any effect if the game is launching from that folder?

Moogumby

Potential Patron
did you take out the .\bottomless\ after your entry? if so thats actually supposed to stay there. Like my bottomless batt reads as .\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run C:\ArcheAge\Working\game_pak .\bottomless\

As far as launching you should be launching from the shortcut if possible. Remember there are two folders you need to look for.. I have one on my c drive even though i specified in the installer to install it on my D: as a result there is a file for the game on my C drive and that is the one i needed to point it to.

- - - Updated - - -

A screenshot to better assist:

Top window shows where you need to correct the path to, bottom window is the other location that you do not want to link it to.

Capture 1.JPG

Here is what you want the txt to look like before running it.

Capture 2.JPG

Once you have the files looking correct then after saving them you want to double click them to run them.

parappa2005

Potential Patron
Hey thanks for the help. When you mentioned running the files after saving them my face hit the desk. I'd completely forgotten to do that... anyway the mod is working now but I think as was mentioned earlier my character only looks like a Barbie doll with nothing actually showing. :(

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Any chance we will be seeing a non-Barbied look for version 1.2 anytime soon? I was just accepted into NA closed beta and would like to enjoy this mod at it's full potential. Thanks!

Malekoth

Potential Patron
I applied the older version, and it came up with mis-matched textures. I then applied the 1.2 update, and the textures are still mis-placed. Not sure if there is way to fix it other than re-installing.

Attachments

• ARCHEAGE 2014-07-20 16-34-45-578.jpg
    ARCHEAGE 2014-07-20 16-34-45-578.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 1,523

Moogumby

Potential Patron
I applied the older version, and it came up with mis-matched textures. I then applied the 1.2 update, and the textures are still mis-placed. Not sure if there is way to fix it other than re-installing.

I had to reinstall when i tried as you see my attempt in an earlier screenshot. If i new how to make it i would but i have no clue how .

nullshadow

Potential Patron
Tim Mae said that a non barbie look would come as soon as a a 1.2+ version of the game is released in russia. He has an older version, and it has a different layout of texture than the newer versions of the game. Actually its noticeable in the screenshot above, you'll see how the pussy is being split in two with each half wrapping around the outer legs. If its possible to extract just the folder containing the textures out of the massive game_pak file then I can play around and try applying his older patch files? but I tried using the script to open the game_pak once and it was taking a very long time, so I stopped it midway....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.