You draw, we mod! Modding Template for Photoshop Updated 2020 (1 Viewer)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
just delete the strap parts of Iago's sandals.
No can do at the moment, these are RGB so there are a few elements in groups whos data gets... messed up when you try to fiddle with them in the decompiler I use

But I can just remake them, I'll even preserve the RGB, if I don't have them out in a day or so just bug me please

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
soooo how's it coming along?
Done

Zzwsoat.png

Hank East

Content Creator
The Hacker Known As Snow The Hacker Known As Snow
Heya again, I was wondering if you'd be willing to do another similar request to last time, if it weren't too much trouble. Specifically, this request of mine Slapped face

Like I ask for there, I want an edit of the slapped ass mod were the palm print is on her face instead, that's all really.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Z Zoptic has made an unfinished bunny outfit, his thread is in the Requests section: Unfinished Bunny Outfit SVG

MF2Is37.jpeg

It seems well advanced.
I notice some problems though:
  1. the garter is misplaced on the back, near the tail (this can be modified easily)
  2. the garter straps cannot be attached like this, unless maybe if using stuntcock stuntcock 's Dynamic Hair Extender physics (I don't even know if it is possible like this). Garters are quite rare as mods, some like tumbal tumbal are using a different technique where the strap is drawn on the Right Thigh layer and its end is moving on the garter belt, like on his Crothcless Garter Panty.
  3. the same problem occurs with the bra strap. Dynamic Hair Extrender has to be used there, or the bra needs to be redrawn. Only a few bra designs are possible because of the breast movements.
In conclusion, that mod needs to be redrawn at the places I mentionned, or needs a modder capable of using the Dynamic Hair Extrender.
But for this last option, I'm afraid that there are not many around at the moment...

Ellabunny

Content Creator
Z Zoptic has made an unfinished bunny outfit, his thread is in the Requests section: Unfinished Bunny Outfit SVG

MF2Is37.jpeg

It seems well advanced.
  1. the garter is misplaced on the back, near the tail (this can be modified easily)
  2. the garter straps cannot be attached like this, unless maybe if using stuntcock stuntcock 's Dynamic Hair Extender physics (I don't even know if it is possible like this). Garters are quite rare as mods, some like tumbal tumbal are using a different technique where the strap is drawn on the Right Thigh layer and its end is moving on the garter belt, like on his Crothcless Garter Panty.
  3. the same problem occurs with the bra strap. Dynamic Hair Extrender has to be used there, or the bra needs to be redrawn. Only a few bra designs are possible because of the breast movements.
In conclusion, that mod needs to be redrawn at the places I mentionned, or needs a modder capable of using the Dynamic Hair Extrender.
But for this last option, I'm afraid that there are not many around at the moment...
Man that is a good outfit!
I wish someone make it.

Last edited:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

Man...

So the file is fucked, some how he got all the reference layers in an svg file but didn't draw anything to specification.

Or...

VVnylwv.png

like... name any of the layers.

There are three other mods not show in the screen shot.

A skirt which I uploaded here

And a tank top and leggings.

The tank top and original top need huge overhauls for the breasts and chest, I recommend making them tube tops Dynamic Hair Extender is way over the top for a fix. I'll fix the layers and re upload it. If it would be better as an .ai or inkscape project let me know what else I can do as I'm new to these software.

39T326C.png

These are the leggings, they have nothing to do with the outfit so I'd see to ignoring them, unless someone asks nicely I now know how to make literally anything RGB.

The fishnets aren't necessary there are many of those and they aren't even aligned anyway not worth fixing

And just remove the one guarder strap super simple

The heels kinda suck haha I think I'm allowed to say that but they really complete the matching outfit and the SVG is just there so I'll do those in RGB soon

The arm wear can be added as character code using the vanilla ones

The only way this is getting done is if a few people help me out and we break up the mods.

But my god what a bizarre fluke here. Do you know how much crazy shit is out there that people get stuck unfinished that we never ever see? But Z Zoptic uploads an svg with no screenshot. SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror crazy ass actually opens it months later and its fucking gorgeous but man modding is hard and its not made right but man the potential.

I'm gonna make video tutorials and put them on youtube... what a waste

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
What do you think?
I had a strong hunch you were going to do something absolutely silly and I'm delighted.

So the only way this works is if I make it a gag so her mouth and lips don't move, that's the only way the hand mark layer won't clip all over the place, so it will look exactly like your post its gonna be hilarious, keep a look out

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
So the file is fucked, some how he got all the reference layers in an svg file but didn't draw anything to specification.

Or...

like... name any of the layers.
It is based on my SVG Body Template, if you open it with Inkscape, everything is named (but not really put into the right layers).
gbn3Gtp.png

Animate really sucks at importing, even AI files, everything loses its name and is put into "groups"

Anyway, only the top is looking nice in my opinion, but the fact that its straps cannot be linked easily to the stockings is a major flaw.
Can I get the over under and that happening like right now, like in your expert guesstimation what is today's forecast?
Explain in other words, I'm an Amish and I don't know anything about betting and such...

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
That makes a lot more sense, I'm seeing it now, I opened it in Illustrator and that's what I got

but the fact that its straps cannot be linked easily to the stockings is a major flaw.
Its a single rectangular line just delete it still looks great no sense over complicating small things when it needs to be redrawn anyway.

I remember finding this a long time ago, I don't know why I never linked it in this OP

Back in the day it made no difference, if you don't have flash you'd have to convert to png and if you had Illustrator to import swfs to flash you should just have flash

but now that CC can import SVG, and I actually have CC, PSD is obsolute and everything can be SVG now

I even learned how to do RGB so there is even more reason to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.