You draw, we mod! Modding Template for Photoshop Updated 2020 (1 Viewer)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Here is the same situation, great art not drawn to specification.

4TtxaJv.png

Ellabunny

Content Creator
Here is the same situation, great art not drawn to specification.

4TtxaJv.png
Oh my god I would love this one!
Tell me if I can help

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
other mod types?
What do you mean by "mod type"?

Basically, my SVG template is your PSD template converted to SVG (the body parts are the same raster graphics images, not vectors).

By the way, you should also add this to the OP:
PSD files can be edited with [URL='https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html']Photoshop[/URL], [URL='https://www.gimp.org/downloads/']GIMP[/URL], [URL='http://www.getpaint.net/']Paint.net[/URL] with [URL='https://www.psdplugin.com/']this extension[/URL], etc.
(it's a line I'm going to put in my "tutorial & templates summary")

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
And what did you meant by that?
Other mod types are made of different shapes put together, can you update your SVG with the top and bottoms templates

So I just make a bunch of copies and remove all parts of the costume except one in each and move it to the required layer?
Did you open the mod PSD yet? Parts of the art need to be redrawn and cut to fit on to the layer pieces while lining up to make a composite image. The Mod PSD does not have a bottoms template I can add that eventually. But basically it has to be redone but the idea is there

Ellabunny

Content Creator
Sorry, did not manage to start working on this yet, but created a blender animation of Judy Hopps from Zootopia, so maybe later I can render an image that aligns with the sdt modding template, making creating a mod super easy. I'll share the animation if you guys wanna see it. When it's done rendering of course.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Other mod types are made of different shapes put together, can you update your SVG with the top and bottoms templates
I made a new version with Top and Bottoms folders, and I added Eyewear, Collar, piercings, etc. layers for the sake of it. I didn't bother with breast sizes, cos most people are lazy, and anyway, this SVG template seems to only have been used twice (by Zoptic and I). I may do it if there's a request for it.

Here are the cutted out images for the layers I'm speaking of if you want to add them to your PSD template: http://www.filedropper.com/sdtheadcollaretc

Please wait a bit for linking my templates, I'm going to add them to the Resource Manager soon (I'll pin a summary of useful templates and tutorials in the Tutorials section and delete my template threads then).

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hey The Hacker Known As Snow The Hacker Known As Snow SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror I've got a tattoo mod here; wondering if you can convert it to .swf? If theres any problem lmk!
I don't do PSD because it's raster and it looks ugly. :tongue:

BUT

I'm currently working on a new mod that I should release in a few hours that'll allow you to make you own tattoos on any part of her body (including collar and head).
Keep an eye on the Ressource Manager... :wink:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
It's going to take a bit longer than expected, but it'll be worth the wait...
I'm going to release a method to make almost any mod using only a Flash decompiler and a graphic editor (even raster). All for free.

Lucky Me

Content Creator
Hi super-know-how-to-make-mods-guys!
Since my request wasn't popular enough for gain modders attention (and since I've been bored af), I've decided to make it by myself.
I took already existed hair mod (alright, I've stole it, coz I'm a mediocrity, not an actual artist), added some details, and now quite pleased with result.
Hair_thumbnail.png
But when it was time to make her ears a little longer... well, u can see it by yourself:
Ear_thumbnail.png
Same thing with tatoo:
Tatoo_thumbnail.png
So, art is ready, and I even did a static version of her hair, as u could see already, but it's not enough. How to place ear in a right layer (and give it same color as body has)? Tatoo also has to be in right layer, but this time with it's own color/RGB-adjustable, and, if it possible - behind her eyes (coz it looks weird, when she blinks). And after all - there's dynamic version of Tsunade hair, so why not make this dynamic also, since it almost same hair style? I'm ready to cooperate!
I drew it in Photoshop, so here are all materials I have:
In archive u can find raw PSD files for photoshop, PNG files, that already adjusted to template, and SWF mods themself (don't know if u'll have use of them, but who knows)
Link to download archive
Here is also charcode for skin and hair color:
charName:Tyrande;mood:Normal;bodyScale:1.175;arms:back,back;throatResist:50;hair:nami,1,1,1;iris:bright,0,74,46,0.545;breasts:49;skin:dark;nose:normal;ear:elf;lipstick:0,52,0,6,1;eyeshadow:0,0,0,1;sclera:0,255,0,0.149;blush:0,0,0,0;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:normal,0,52,0,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:-124,2.44,0.44,2.22;skinhsl:53,1,1.19,0.81;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:4;hisBody:male;hisPenis:1,1.2,1.2;balls:1,0.8760000000000001;hisSkin:0;hisTop:none,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:none,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:none,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;top:none,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;bottoms:skirt,185,185,205,1,0,0,0,1;tops:tank,185,185,205,1,0,0,0,1;legwear:overknee,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:highheel,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1,0,0,0,1;herTan:none,0;nippleButton:Auto;autoCloseEye:Normal;autoCloseMouth:Normal;breastfirmness:Normal,0.41000;himRightArmPosition:Free;himLeftArmPosition:Loose;himNotLetGo:Normal;moremoods:Normal;eyeroll:0;uppereyelidlimit:0,0.00;superbreastsize:0,0,0,0;swallowguzzle:0,0;throatvanillabulge:1.00000;throatcumbulge:0,0.50000;animtoolsVoice:0,4
I also drew a little ferroniere for her, but it's too small for separate mod (and when it's together with hair, it has same color pattern and looks funny). So it would be better to add it in dynamic version.
P.S. As I can see - there's no way to make mod for brows, but maybe?..

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
L Lucky Me

If you just want a static hair, here's one: Tyrande Whisperwind [EDIT] removed
I just had to copy the elf ear, strech it, and put it in the right position, and change the HSL and contrast of the hair. After, it's just knowing what goes on which layer (it is explained in the "Basics" of my static hair mod tutorial).
Here's the PDN file if you want to see how the layers are arranged: Tyrande.pdn (edit it with Paint.net).

If you want a revision of the dynamic hair, it's something else, and PSD files aren't much useful for this (they're raster graphics while SWF dynamic hairs vector, but SWFs can also integrate raster graphics, wich is an heresy in my opinion).

The ear is the Vanilla elf ear that can be extracted for the SDT.swf file and stretched. Giving it the ability to be recoloured together with the skin is another story.
The tattoo is very simple and can be easily drawn into a vector shape.

But it still requires quite more work than just fiddling with PNG images put together...

Last edited:

Lucky Me

Content Creator
L Lucky Me

If you just want a static hair, here's one:
I just had to copy the elf ear, strech it, and put it in the right position, and change the HSL and contrast of the hair. After, it's just knowing what goes on which layer (it is explained in the "Basics" of my static hair mod tutorial).
Here's the PDN file if you want to see how the layers are arranged: Tyrande.pdn (edit it with Paint.net).

If you want a revision of the dynamic hair, it's something else, and PSD files aren't much useful for this (they're raster graphics while SWF dynamic hairs vector, but SWFs can also integrate raster graphics, wich is an heresy in my opinion).

The ear is the Vanilla elf ear that can be extracted for the SDT.swf file and stretched. Giving it the ability to be recoloured together with the skin is another story.
The tattoo is very simple and can be easily drawn into a vector shape.

But it still requires quite more work than just fiddling with PNG images put together...
As I said before - I've already made a static version and I wanted to upload it by myself, to be honest, so, if u don't mind...
Unfortunatly, I don't know anything about drawing in vector, so here's not much I can help.
About the ear - stuncock's Thicker Ass mod uses color of body, but, since creator himself isn't here anymore, it will be hard to ask him how did he do that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.