Why did the characters I created suddenly disappear? (1 Viewer)

Howdy

Potential Patron
I open SDT, and suddenly they are gone like they never existed I clicked on the button to scroll over and choose your avatar, and there are only the girls existing which the game created. Options > Scene > Top Left Square containing an image of the girl. They were visible in both the normal SDT download, as well as the loader, and now they are not visible in either.

I don't know why. Sometimes I clean up my desktop, put stuff in folders, but I don't think I moved anything related to the game this time. Has anyone else had this problem? Could it indicate there is a virus on my computer? Especially, where are the girls ordinarily saved so I can look there to see if they still exist?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
flash application data is stored according to file location.

here is an example of where my app data is stored (windows 7):
C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\XXXXXXXX\localhost\Users\yourusername\Downloads\Flash games\Loader.v5.6.ModGuy

Nigida

Potential Patron
If you use clean up tools like ccleaner be sure to not clean up stuff related to flash player. That way I lost my saves a few times.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
your browser settings can also clean up the flash application folder.

i would suggest exporting your in-game characters once in a while to a file as a backup

Faceless

Content Creator
Alternatively, use the loader, although that has a bit of a learning curve if you're not computer savvy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.