The Misadventures of Jun Kazama (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
===== This is a follow up to my story "Jun kazama vs asuka kazama" Also when king speaks it would be represented with
(( )) Because he growls but they can understand what he say....I didnt make that up its in the game. So I know just go with it. ========

Jun wakes up in a grassy meadow. stretching her arms out to the sky as she yawns.
" YYYAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWNN...SMACK SMACK SMACK." smacking her lips as she scratches her backside. It is clear Jun right now is not aware of her surroundings. As she looks around she slowly began to act more like herself and recalls what happened.

" Oh right. That asuka did this, she is going to pay how DARE she humiliates me like that. I am Jun kazama the purest most favorite fighter of all. "

A few days later Jun is jogging trying to loose some belly weight. " GAAAAASP...PAAAANNT ...PAAANT...GAAASSSP.....God this use to be....much easier. "

Later the tired mother of one went home to relax and take a shower. She got into a some skimpy underwear which left nothing to imagination, curled up on her large sofa and is stuffing her face with some German chocolate cake. " I know this isn't helping but...I don't care. "

As she eats she checks her mail that's been laying on the table and she finds a letter from the Tekken committee explaining her the next opponent.

"King?...I thought he was oooooh there is a new king. "

She looks him up online. Jun begins to drool looking very thirsty.

" Aaaahhhh he is big Hispanic something isn't he....oh I've seen him in action...I fought the original king...that was not pleasant. If her grabs me one time I am dead...so I guess I will pay him a visit.

The next day in a hotel room, king is driving his large manhood deep in the pussy of the one called Jun kazama.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH AAAHHAAHHAAOOOOOOOHH SSSSHHHHITTT.."

the normally prim and proper lady that is Jun is now a vulgar dumb slut. Jun's beautiful face twists contorts in rather strange and unattractive and goofy ways. King drives his dick deep being very slow and rhythmic. Everytime he pushes Jun let's out a deep deep almost unnatural moan. Her eyes are white and her cute mouth is wide open. Jun's tiny female mind is shut down.

(( so this is the real Jun kazama. Jin's mom is a thirsty mouth slut. Wow! Had no idea. ))

King says as he thrust even harder and faster. Jun's face strain as she bites her bottom lip, her eyes cross. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHH, UUUGH"

then king gets faster, he roars loud as he pumps and stabs Jun's fat pussy. She is now limp, her head bobs up and down like a dead bobble head toy. Her eyes are white and spit is flying out of her mouth. King grabs firm to her supple mushy hips. The results of overindulgences can be seen jiggling and jerking around, mainly in her plump round booty and her soft, well fed looking belly.

She is covered in sweat , her breasts are flopping around so King grabs them and squeezes her Double D mellons. They are so soft and plentiful he loses his fingers in her titty fat.

While Jun is having the time of her life. King is not. Turns out Jun isn't very good in bed or he came already. So he decides to mess with her and spice things up.

He grabs her by the face closing off her nose and mouth smothering her.

Her body stiffs up and she started sounding like a car stalling making these deep snorts. Her body starts to convulse vibrating her soft fine but flabby body. " Mmmck mmmck SNORT...SNORT ."

a small fart escapes her bubble butt and that's when king let go due to the fact he was disgusted by that.

They both stop. " Pant pant pant pant wha why u stop?? I want smother again." Jun says in a dumb cave woman mentality.

King then slaps her lightly on her cheek. But his hands are huge and it dazed her so she plops down on top of him.

After while. She's laying on his large wide chest. Her Double D's mash and mush against his hard chest. She's drawing her finger on him While king plays with her small but fleshy love handle.

" Sooo now that I've done this for you...you can do something for me." Jun says in a very sexy voice

((And what might that be?))

" Well I hate to admit it but I am no spring chicken-"

((No you're a spring turkey.))

King says as he slaps and mashes her waterway fat bottom making some of her back fat and love handles jiggle. This made Jun giggle and bite her lip.

" Well as you can see I'm little out of shape....ok really out of shape cuz I'm a greedy pig and I'm past thirty."

((You mean forty))

Jun grits her teeth. " Well ok...but I need you to loose for me, you know take a dive."

((Oh you mean job for you.))

Jun looking confused. " Well yes what ever that is do that."

((You got it chica, ))

After a while they both are getting dressed. And are about to go their separate ways for now.

King sits on the bed while Jun is in the bathroom.

(( Oh my God she stinks...dose she have the runs?)) King thought to himself due to her Jun's stinking up the hotel bathroom.

(( So this is the real you. I heard you were a powerful angelic fighter or something....I hear you were a kind pure hearted person. ))

King asked.

" Nope. I always had a bit of a wild side sweety...why do you think I end up with a guy like kazuya. Besides I hid it better then. I was younger, prettier and more fit....then ogre happened. You heard of him."

((Yes, we fought him....he was killing all the older contestants he killed my mentor that's why I enter the tournament to get revenge -"

" That's sweet honey anyway when I heard that well I had to find a way out because i just didnt want to die. So I faked my death, and got my cute little butt out of there and went to Australia."

Jun says as she is washing up.

((Wait what about Jin? ))

" He was in good hands with his grandfather."

(( No he wasn't , me and him use to hang out. He told me how much he misses you and how his grandfather treated him, he never knew his dad.))

" Oh well look at how he turned out he turned out good right."

(( You don't have any shame?))

" Nope cuz imma big yellow pussy ok...I'm sorry to ruin your world but this is me. "

Jun says grabbing a hand full of her under belly fat and jiggling it. It made a slapping smacking sound.

" I mean I wish I would've been in his life. I really do ... I do love my son but I always come first in my book ...Because of that ogre thing i just moved around a lot and my wealth made it to where i can enjoy the finer things in life.....but now im older, plumper, im a little -"

(( Stupid.))

Jun looks at him with in a scowling look.

((I saw that fight with asuka...you made some dumb decisions in the fight chica.))

" Well I was going to say mentally impaired cuz of the drugs but what ever now how do I look?"

Jun is warring her signature white vest and black leggings.

(( You look good, but can you breath? ...it looks a little snug. ))

" I'll breath later...ok I'll see you later .. remember go easy on me."

Jun says as she stands at the door trying to look sexy and alluring giving a cute little playful smile at king. Only for the moment to be ruined by Jun's gassiness .' FUURP'

Jun sulks and her eyes roll out of embarrassment and frustration for her disgusting habit.

" Damn Mexican food." She mumbles before leaving. King is mortified.

((Well she wants a job...I give her a job.)) King says and if he had facial muscles he would give an evil grin.

Last edited:

similaguuu

Potential Patron
Wow it's nice one love how chubby and gassy Jun is. The fact that she is so overindulgent makes it even more sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.